10 Best Hotels To Stay In Low Gap Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Low Gap Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Low Gap Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Low Gap Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Low Gap Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Low Gap Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Low Gap Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Low Gap Virginia:
Rodeway Inn Galax
Rodeway Inn Galax offers accommodations in Galax. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wytheville is 22 miles from Rodeway Inn Galax, and Mount Airy is 21 miles from the property.
- There was nothing to like about this place. Breakfast was a joke a few stores bout blueberry muffins that were stale some waffle mix, fake orange juice staff was slow to answer bell when checking in.
- I really appreciate the helpfulness and welcoming the staff is. The fact they will work with our special needs is also a plus.
- The location was excellent !! An older hotel that was adequately maintained, and Housekeeping obviously worked hard to maintain cleanliness. Parking was convenient. Staff were pleasant and capable.
- Just a friendly old-fashioned motel in a little Virginia town. Look past the age and enjoy the hospitality. Not bad for less than $50 per night with a light breakfast
- The hotel clerk was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
Knights Inn Galax
3 miles from New River Trail State Park, this Galax, Virginia hotel boasts free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast. Rex Theater is less than a 5 minute drive away.Each room at the Knights Inn Galax features cable TV, mountain views, and a private bathroom. They are decorated in light colors with carpeted floors.Copy and fax services are available from the 24-hour front desk. Ironing services are also provided at the Galax Knights Inn.The scenic Blue Ridge Parkway is 12 miles from the hotel. Blue Ridge Music Center is 10 miles away.
- Room was clean bed was comfy no one bothered anyone
- The staff was extremely kind and respectful. I always worry a little traveling alone, particularly as a female, but I always felt very safe at the Knights Inn. They were able to provide for all of my requests (smoking room, double beds despite being alone, etc.). The room was clean, everything worked. They seemed to book the rooms so that there were rooms between guests when possible to allow for more privacy and less noise. I had full control of the temperature in my room, which was awesome since I’m from Florida and it got down below 20 degrees in Galax! The heat worked incredibly well and as long as I remembered to turn it on and off appropriately I was never uncomfortable.
- The location of this hotel is ideal. It is within 10 minutes of the New River. Being a fisherman that is why I stayed there. Also it is a short walk to downtown Galax which has a variety of shops and great restaurants, including the Galax Smokehouse!
- Overnight stay on our motorcycle trip. Super friendly reception. Provided us with an extra towel to wipe the motorcycle in the morning. Location great for access to the Blue Ridge and scenic rides.
- Comfortable bed. Safe environment. Close to main highway and close to down town
Hampton Inn Galax
Located off Highway 221, this hotel is 2.4 miles from New River Trail State Park. It features a daily hot breakfast, an indoor pool and a gym. Modern guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and a work desk are provided in all rooms at Hampton Inn Galax. Rooms feature warm colors and include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.Galax Hampton Inn offers a business center on site for guest convenience. Meeting rooms are also available.This hotel is about a 6-minute drive each from Old Cranks Museum and Blue Ridge Country Club. West Wind Farm Vineyard and Winery is 22 miles away.
- Breakfasts were good and lots of food. Staff were friendly.
- Everything was way better then expected. Loved staying at the hotel and will be booking it again in the near future.
- Wonderful breakfast options every morning until 10 am. Very nice pool. Clean facilities.
- The breakfast spread was amazing! So well organized and very clean!
- Extremely Clean! Breakfast was Wonderful! Something to eat for everyone’s dietary needs.
High Meadows Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, High Meadows Inn offers accommodations in Roaring Gap, just 22 miles from Mount Airy. Free private parking is available on site.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking.
- The musty smell in the room was overwhelming, despite the effort of the several air refreshers in place, it did have a coffee maker without coffee or cups. The bed was the most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept, great location for a quick road trip stop
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was more than we expected.
- Nice place for a older property . Quiet & cozy.
- Rooms are big, tenants is very kindly. Restaurant the nikolas is very good.
- The rooms were clean enough and comfortable. Having dinner at their restaurant felt like going back to 1950’s, both decor- and patron-wise. The food was amazing, nothing too fancy, but excellently prepared and tasty. We were really pleasantly surprised to find this wonderful restaurant just off the Blue Ridge Parkway!
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson
Located in the Yadkin Valley, this Dobson hotel offers an indoor pool, free bike rentals and rooms with a 27-inch flat-screen TV. Elkin Creek Vineyard is a 20-minute drive away.The rooms are styled with fresh white walls and linens. Each includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is also standard in Dobson Hampton Inn rooms.Every morning a hot continental breakfast is served. Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson features a fitness center and a fully equipped business center on site.Surry Community College and Cody Park are within a 15-minute drive of this hotel. Mayberry Mall is a 20-minute drive away and Stone Mountain State Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Cleanest Hampton we have ever stayed in. Everything was perfect!
- The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable and the location was beautiful. We had a delicious lunch at the winery that was down the street.
- The room was lovely. The bed was fabulous. Staff was great.
- Very clean. Employees were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was very nice
Convenient location to visit Sheldon Winery.
Dine at Harvest Grill at the winery. It’s outstanding.
Super 8 Hillsville
Located close to Interstate 77, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Central Hillsville is 3 miles away.Cable TV is offered in each room at Hillsville Super 8. A work desk or sitting area is also provided.Continental breakfast is served each morning, featuring hot coffee or tea along with fruit and pastries.Guests can workout in the fitness center. A 24-hour front desk that offers fax and photocopying services is also available.Super 8 Hillsville is within 2 minutes’ drive of dining options. Blue Ridge Country Club is 6 miles away.
- The amazing friendliness of the front desk staff – helpful and very kind
- the breakfast is great with alot of different items, anyone staying will be able to eat something
- The room was very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and had lots of variety.
- The staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was great. ?
- the location was great for what we were looking for. The building is pretty dated but overall is in pretty good shape considering the price paid. The hotel staff checking us in as well as checking us out was very friendly and helpful.
Motel 6 Hillsville
One of our best sellers in Hillsville! Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Motel 6 Hillsville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Hillsville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Wytheville is 22 miles from Motel 6 Hillsville, and Mount Airy is 19 miles away.
- Great price, quite area, clean rooms, and ideal location.
so very clean,
didn’t expect it to be that clean. Bed was very comfortable
- Located in a travel plaza off I-81 it served it’s purpose for an overnight stay while travelling.
- No frills. Good value. We were there a short time on our trip down to NC. Right off the highway and a good price.
- It was clean and had a nice bathroom. The bathroom was small but nice shower and very clean. The bed was comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Hillsville
This hotel is situated south of the Appalachian Mountains in Hillsville, Virginia. It features a 24-hour fitness center, daily continental breakfast and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.The bright rooms offer cable TV, a coffee maker and hairdryer. A comfortable lounge chair and a work desk are also provided in every room at the Holiday Inn Express Hillsville.Guests can relax in the indoor pool or jacuzzi. A public computer station is located off the lobby and laundry facilities are on site.The Hillsville Flea Market is just 1.7 miles from the Hillsville Holiday Inn Express. The New River State Trail Park is a 30-minute drive away and provides hiking and camping.
- I stayed there in November and the treadmill was not working well, it was completely broke this time.
- BREAKFAST WAS GREAT. CINNAMON ROLLS EXCELLENT. BED AND PILLOW WAS GREAT CLEANINESS WAS EXCELLENT UPGRADE OF ROOMS WAS GREAT NICE AND CLEAN FACILITY
- I was very pleased with my accommodations and I like the hot breakfast
- the bed was very comfortable, both firm and soft pillows. very comfortable décor and roomy. Lots of outlets around the room so you can charge your devices without moving the furniture to find an outlet. Breakfast was good, coffee was excellent.
- Staff was pleasant and the room was clean enough though our room was poorly designed and noisy! Toilets flush with an explosion and you’ll hear every flush in rooms around you. A high pitched electrical sound was particularly annoying and both the ice machine and guest washer and dryer could be heard through the walls…lack of attention to detail in the recent renovations
Hampton Inn – Hillsville
Within 1 miles of Interstate 77, this Hampton Inn is a 7-minute drive from the Hillsville town center and a 12-minute drive from Galax. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast with waffles. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Hampton Inn – Hillsville features an indoor pool and a playground for children. Guests can exercise in the fitness center or use the business center.The rooms at the Hillsville Hampton Inn include a flat-screen cable TV and a desk. There is also a private bathroom.The Carroll County Historical is an 8-minute drive away. Twin County Airport is 3 miles from the hotel.
- I had to shorten the length of my stay because of a north eastern storm coming though the area that could have delayed travel for several days. The hotel refunded one of my extra days with no hassle and seemed truely concerned for my safe travel home. Thank you.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bathroom towel rod broke and the gentleman was in our room to make repairs within minutes. Everyone from him, the housekeeping staff, to the breakfast staff were so nice. Being nice to folks is everything!
- Comfy beds, clean very nice bathroom with great showers .
- Eggs were eggs. Fresh fruit, bakery items were excellent.
- Eggs were terrible – dry, powdered eggs with no taste. No fresh fruit choices. No cinnamon raisin toast like other hotels.
Comfort Inn Hillsville
Comfort Inn Hillsville offers accommodations in Hillsville.Wytheville is 22 miles from Comfort Inn Hillsville, and Mount Airy is 19 miles from the property.
- Coffee/Tea all day, fresh cookies, fantastic breakfast, clean room, great mattress. Super friendly staff
- Beds were very comfortable. Parking was great considering I was pulling a very large uhaul trailer. Easy access off and on interstate.
- We liked that after about 15 hours on the road the place was clean and comfortable. We arrived, we slept and we left at 4:15 am so we didn’t make use of any facilities or food.
- the hotel was the best place to book. everybody was so nice. the breakfast was the best.please go bye and check them out!!!
- The Staff was the best part of the trip from the front desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff. Everyone was so friendly and I will be back to stay. True Customer Service. These Ladies help you feel at home. Awesome job!!!!! I can’t say enough I will be sure to tell all of my friends who travel 77 stay here. Breakfast amazing biscuits and gravy, ham, eggs, waffles FRUIT!!!!-
Top Hotels In Low Gap Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Low Gap Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Low Gap Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Low Gap Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!