10 Best Hotels To Stay In Love New Providence – Top Hotel Reviews
Love New Providence is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Love New Providence. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Love New Providence. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Love New Providence. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Love New Providence right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Love New Providence with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Love New Providence:
A Stone’s Throw Away
One of our best sellers in Nassau! This Bahamian-style bed and breakfast in Nassau features an outdoor pool with waterfall and on-site dining. Lynden Pindling International Airport is a 5 minute drive away. Each room has a private balcony.Spacious rooms at A Stone’s Throw Away Bed and Breakfast boast hardwood floors and ceilings. Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and an iPod dock are provided.A daily gourmet breakfast is offered in the dining room or on the terrace. Gourmet snacks are also offered every day. Tropical drinks are also available.Guests at A Stone’s Throw Away B&B are a short downhill walk from the beach. Olde Towne Sandyport is a 5 minute drive away. Deep sea fishing and swimming with the dolphins are also nearby.
- The view is amazing, the honor bar is a nice touch. Breakfast was delicious with many options cold or hot. Staff is superb.
- Wonderful staff, room was immaculate and the balcony was amazing. So comfortable and welcoming.
- Very happy over all, very beautiful place, good service, hospitable people and breath taken views.
- It’s a very beautiful place. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It is close to the airport, which was convenient for us.
- Very warm welcome. Very helpful staff and proximity to aorport
Orange Hill Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Nassau in the region of New Providence, 12 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, Orange Hill Beach Inn features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The inn has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Nice place! Staff was ultra helpful. They arranged a 5 am taxi and everything. Room was huge with a balcony.
- Close to airport but far from town. Bus service makes it easy to get around.
- Friendly staff. The cab driver the hotel uses (Sheryl) was fantastic!
The rooms have been updated.
The food and lounge was good.
Free morning coffee.
- Staff so friendly and helpful. Food great! Had snapper for dinner. Very reasonable price.
Ocean West Boutique Hotel
Located 11 miles from Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau, Ocean West Boutique Hotel features a restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or lake. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Nassau International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Nothing. I liked nothing. For $250,00 a night, without breakfast, very disappointing hotel. Old fashioned room, with a bathroom which may have been designed during Queen Victoria reign… Rusty plumbery… Windows inside shutters which did not work well, while there was a brightest lamp outside…And while people were walking by the window…Coming from Miami, I had to give a call in Miami : no international phone connection to the room !! Would you believe I was invited to call from the reception desk !! So much for privacy ! The hotel writes you they “offer” an airport shuttle service, while they charge you for $25,00, on top of the 250,00 !! The hotel is about 10 minutes away from the airport, but it took the driver nearly 30 minutes to come and pick me up, at 10.30 pm !
- We orignianlly stayed in the Ivory suite which had a large bed, lovely bathroom and storage cupboard for our cases, we were upgraded to the Diamond suite due to noise. The diamond suite was luxurious boasting lovely views of the ocean and surrounding area.
- Great value for the money in nassau. It was private and the room had a colonial charm to it. Small property without alot of guest. Great view of the ocean and the island.
- I LOVED the view of the beautiful property and the ocean view.
- The staff were AMAZING! Could not have been more helpful. Location wonderful. Beautiful hotel. Recommend highly.
Coco Plum Resorts Bahamas
Coco Plum Resorts Bahamas is 300 feet from Cable Beach and a 10 minute drive from Nassau. It features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi, 24-hour front desk and free parking nearby.All air-conditioned rooms have a fan and some have a balcony or terrace. They are soundproof and have flat-screen cable TV, mini fridge and coffee maker. Most have a private bathroom, while some have a sink and toilet in the room and share a shower.A buffet breakfast is available and the complex has a restaurant and a bar. Luggage storage is available and there is a tour desk. Buses to Nassau stop nearby.
- This place was not great. The location was horrible, and the room was not comfortable.
- Unhuman living conditions should be banded from renting to the public
The Staff was warm and welcoming
otherwise from that it was wack !
- The best thing about this place is the location. Everything else is CRAP!
- I hated my stay. There was nothing good about the place
Marley Resort & Spa
Located in Nassau in the region of New Providence, 10 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, Marley Resort & Spa features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The beach is right there. Private secluded.. romantic views
- The Marley Resort is beautifully located and has a strong potential.
- It was a very cool place, very relaxing and had a lot of character. The staff was friendly and let us check in early. It was also in a great spot on the island- close to many beaches and restaurants, but away from the really crazy tourist stuff.
- Unique property. Quiet. Pretty. Terrific Bob Marley artifacts. Nice staff. Good soup. Pretty room. Convenient location. Easy bus access. Spa massage was nice. Beach pretty. View wonderful. Grounds fantastic.
- Very relaxing and authentic feel. The full bar, pools, hot tub, and being right on the beach was great.
Nettie’s Different of Nassau Casuarina’s
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Nassau, 10 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, Nettie’s Different of Nassau Casuarina’s features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Coral Harbour Beach House & Villas
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on a private beach area with hammocks and palm trees, Coral Harbour offers air-conditioned rooms and villas with flat-screen cable TV and sea views. Nassau Airport is a 10 minute drive away.The newly renovated Coral Harbour Beach House & Villas offers functional accommodations with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. You can choose from rooms, studios with basic kitchen facilities and fully equipped villas.The complex includes a beachfront restaurant, Complimentary Continental Breakfast and a game room with a pool table. The staff at the front desk can organize car and bike rental and provide information about the island.Coral Harbour is just a 15 minute drive from Stuart’s Cove, a popular diving and snorkeling spot. Downtown Nassau is 25 minutes away. Free parking is available on site.
- The location next to the beach was lovely and as it was a flat there was a potential for spotting bonefish and other species. The staff were excellent and made sure we were looked after, even taking us to the airport when our booked taxi didn’t turn up. The bed in the room was huge and very comfortable. Very quiet location. Buffet Breakfast was excellent, especially the waffles.
- I love that it’s so close to the beach and it has a great atmosphere. Vanessa was an exceptional host. Will stay again!!
Fresh waffles for breakfast
- the room was very nice had 1 with a kitchenette the general atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable i had a grill stuff fish 🙌 delicious all off the staff was helpful and pleasure i am definitely going back.
The bed was very comfy with air conditioning.
Right beside the ocean.
Great food and entertainment for everyone.
SLS at Baha Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering two outdoor pools, numerous food and beverage options, SLS at Baha Mar also features free WiFi access is available throughout.The ocean-front rooms and suites feature elegant décor, air conditioning and a bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. Extras include a safety deposit box and a laptop safe.At SLS at Baha Mar you will find world-class casino, a tennis court and a fitness centre. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities, luggage storage and on-site shops.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, snorkelling and canoeing. The property offers free parking.The hotel is only 2,950 feet from Goodman’s Bay Park and 5.6 miles from Nassau International Airport.
- Very vast assortment of pools, restaurants, and activities. Loved that part. But everything else… (read the part I didn’t like)
- There were many places to choose from for lunch outdoors. We enjoyed the comfortable longes by the pool.
The staff were rude. They were unable to fulfil simple requests.
At breakfast we requested 3x a tea and hot water which never came.
Upon arrival our room wasn’t clean properly ..:. There were cigarettes left on the balcony.
We asked for a bottle of wine which we were told was out there of stock.
We requested nuts 5x and they never came.
The list to be honest is endless and would take about a week to write….. but put it this way I would never go back.
- It was my birthday and the pool at privilege was very nice as well as breakfast at cleo and thanks to concierge for the dessert .
- It’s a large place with plenty of different types of pools, and restaurants without having to walk a lot. When it comes to choosing where you to spend your day, this is where the SLS excels.
Hibiscus Inn Hotel
Hibiscus Inn Hotel is located in Nassau, just 10 miles from Blue Lagoon Island.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a hairdresser’s, and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Island House
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Island House is located in Nassau in the region of New Providence, just 8 miles from Blue Lagoon Island. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play racquetball at this hotel, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Beautiful boutique hotel with wonderful facilities, pool, gym, Spa and a little gem of a cinema. A couple of restaurants on the premises means that there is always food and you never need leave the property.
- Boutique hotel away from the crowds, very helpful staff and amazing facilities. Beautiful architecture and interiors, really worth the price you’re paying.
room was amazing, facilities excellent, staff very helpful, food fabulous.
dinner at Shima was excellent as is Mahogany House.
Definitely recommend and would stay there again
- Great people, friendly, helpful and mostly attentive. Hotel impeccably clean, very tasteful decoration and excellent layout of whole complex – buildings and gardens. Great pool and atmosphere, good facilities. You feel special here. Will seriously consider returning as we had a wonderful time.
- the room was sooo nice!!! and the staff were very accommodating and friendly
Top Hotels In Love New Providence Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Love New Providence to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Love New Providence but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Love New Providence. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!