10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loureiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loureiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loureiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loureiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loureiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loureiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loureiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loureiro Galicia:
Hotel Chola’s cozy, heated rooms feature classic décor, mountain or village views and plenty of natural light. All include a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the dining room daily, and while the café serves drinks and snacks. Lunch and dinner can be eaten on the summer terrace or in the dining room. There is also a TV lounge.The Cartemil Nature Reserve is only 0.6 mi from Hotel Chola, while the Carballeria de San Xusto medicinal hot springs are 3.1 mi away. The hotel is 6.2 mi from the Campo Lameiro Cave Art Park, and you can find various good hiking routes nearby.The Chola Hotel has free parking and is located 29 mi from Vigo. Sanxenxo and O Grove are within a 50-minute drive, while Santiago de Compostela and Ourense are both around 1 hour’s drive away. Moraña is 9.9 mi from the property.
- This is a cozy place with a nice view and well situated to some really pleasant trails. This is a great vantage point to appreciate a very lovely part of Spain.
- La cama comodísima, la temperatura de la habitación perfecta. Lo mejor sin duda el trato de los dueños, excelente.
- Todo perfecto. Ubicación fácil de encontrar, y eso que íbamos sin gps. Muy amable el dueño, nos dejó hacer el checking bien pasadas las 11 de la noche. Habitación limpia, grande y tranquila, no se oyó ningún coche a pesar de estar del lado de la nacional. Desayuno bueno.
- El trato de los dueños excelente un trato muy familiar y atento, además de eso la limpieza es excelente. Esta a unos 16 km de Pontevedra pero se llega muy fácilmente, cercanía de playas y pueblos preciosos. No dudaría en volver a alojarnos en el cuando volvamos por la zona. Relación calidad-precio muy buena.
- El trato y la limpieza excelentes, volveremos sin duda
Pazo La Buzaca
The Pazo has always been a family home and has 3 buildings surrounded by a walled garden with century-old trees.The Pazo la Buzaca has its own vegetable garden, charming buildings and a chapel.The local area offers a great variety of culture, scenery and gastronomy. Reception can offer information on walking routes, excursions and winery visits.
Our group was very pleased with their stay! The setting was just beautiful and Maria was so lovely and welcoming.
Thank you so much for making our visit perfect!
- Everything in this place is absolutely beautiful and magic!
- The accommodation was very spacious and everything we needed was there and the staff were absolutely fabulous, very friendly and extremely helpful.
- A stunning house with beautiful characterful rooms.
Espectacular la gran atención de la Srta. Maria , gran profesional.
y también muy buena atención en el comedor por parte de la Srta. Amparo .
El lugar maravilloso y un sitio para descansar y relajarse.
- Our group was very pleased with their stay! The setting was just beautiful and Maria was so lovely and welcoming.
All rooms at Galicia Palace include air conditioning, heating and flat-screen satellite TV. Each has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.You can enjoy breakfast including juice, fruit, yogurt, pastries and tea or coffee. Traditional Galician food is served for lunch and dinner. Drinks and refreshments are available at the on-site coffee shop and guests can enjoy 24-hour room service.There are many beautiful beaches within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel, including the beaches at Agrelo and Loureiro.
- Room was very comfortable and staff (particularly one of the waiters in the restaurant) were very friendly.
- Very good quality and standards. Enjoyable hotel. Great interior and rooms. Staff very helpful. Good location.
- Bed very comfortable. Position of room good. Car parking good.
- Thank you for extra-services delivered – washing the clothes for a tired pilgrim 😊- despite the late request and the fact that it was National Celebration Day
The hotel and room were very clean and comfortable. Great bathroom in the room which was much appreciated after a day on the camino in unseasonably hot weather (28C in April).
Location is pretty good a 10 minute walk from the medieval section of Pontevedra. This area is fantastic and worth taking time to explore. Lots of places to eat and drink here. There is also a big supermarket on the edge of this area by the river if you wish to self-cater.
Accommodations at Hotel Room features contemporary design and central heating. All rooms include a 26-inch plasma satellite TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant offers a varied, modern menu from Monday to Saturday. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The hotel offers tourist information and is 20 minutes’ walk from the marina. The nearest beaches are 3.1 mi away and the Meis-Fundación Monte Castrove Golf Course is 6.8 mi away.The Hotel Room is 1,950 feet from Pontevedra Train Station and 50 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela and its airport.
- Location was close to places I frequently need to visit during traveling , eg. laundromat.
friendly and helpful stuff
nice new room and its equipment
- It was great. In a good location, everything was with Tun walking distance and it was clean and staff was helpful! Even spoke some English
- Lovely spacious room with a massive bathroom. Great breakfast and good location
Unusual but well appointed
Breakfast average but you can go to a million other places nearby
Town interesting and goo for local exploration once you have mastered the strange vagaries of the nav system
It does have car peeing but recently before attempting use
Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra
The hotel´s restaurant opens daily and offers a menu of the day for lunch and dinner, as well as a varied menu of local food including meat and fish.After dinner, head to Virgen del Caminos on-site tapas bar, where you can grab a drink and enjoy a chat, before heading into the center of Pontevedra.There is also a 24-hour reception in Virgen del Camino, allowing you to come and go at your convenience. Pontevedra Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- We booked this at the last minute as we were desperate for a soak in the bath during our Camino. It was actually on the Camino, so no deviation. Staff were brilliant and we ate dinner and breakfast there which were well priced and great.
- Great location- right on the Camino. Room was very quiet. WiFi worked really well.
- Right on the Camino route plenty of hot water for a bath after a long walk
- Good facilities in central location, excellent breakfast
- Room at the back and on a higher floor as requested so no noise from outside the hotel. Was spacious as well. Wifi was excellent.
Hotel Restaurante Rúas
The large rooms have dark wood floors and cream-colored walls. Many also have attractive views of the city’s historic quarter. Air conditioning is provided in summer.The restaurant of the Hotel Restaurante Rúas serves traditional Galician meals and tapas. It has a terrace in the Plaza de la Leña.The hotel is close to the Museo Regional de Pontevedra. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- The location is great surrounded by a variety of public squares & tapas bars that came alive on Saturday night. When we got back to the room the soundproofing was exceptional and blocked out all the noise below.
- I loved the location and the fact that a really delightful restaurant is attached is a great bonus. Wonderful room located right within a plaza! We had dinner there that night and were delighted to discover some live music being performed that evening in the same plaza. I seriously love this place!
- On a lovely square so lots of atmosphere but very quiet when windows closed
- The personnel was especially helping about parking, since this hotel is directly in downtown, in a narrow street.
- The location was very good. The room well appointed and clean.
Hotel HHB Pontevedra Confort
The Pontevedra Confort’s café serves light meals and a varied breakfast buffet. Room service is available 24 hours a day.Rooms at the hotel have functional modern design. They include a modern bathroom.The HHB Pontevedra is a 15 minute walk from the historic center of Pontevedra. The Cathedral-Basilica of Santa María is 0.9 mi away. There are beautiful beaches and unspoiled countryside within a short drive of the hotel.
- Comfortable beds, big closet, large bathroom, toiletries, very helpful and polite staff, quiet neighborhood. Staff members told me where to find self-service laundry, so we could wash and dry our clothes.
Very friendly and helpful staff, special mention to Yoly for her excellent and high valuable costumer service.
- Really good facilities, bathroom, bed. Helpful staff
- Comfortable mattress, reasonable shower. Breakfast was surprisingly good, as they offered cakes. It’s walking distance from pharmacy, grocery stores and restaurants.
The staff was very nice and helpful.
The room was a good size and comfortable.
We opted for the breakfast in the adjoining cafe and it was a lovely start to the day.
Hotel Apartamentos Dabarca
Relax in a warm, spacious and clean environment full of natural light. The open-plan kitchen and dining have tasteful wooden furniture and are pleasant and comfortable.Enjoy a lazy late breakfast in the comfort of your own room, before wandering out into the bustling shopping district.Take advantage of Dabarca’s on-site restaurant and the numerous establishments in the area, giving you the flexibility of eating in or out when it pleases you.Use the free Wi-Fi to plan a packed day of sightseeing, or enjoy a leisurely wander over to the beaches just 1.9 mi away.
- Good facilities for a budget option. Provision of a washing machine a bonus. It was also well situated , only a five minute walk to the old town.
- Large rooms, practically a small suite. Very helpful staff. Good location close to old city.
Spacious, with kitchen, laundry and living room.
Allowed us to fully unwind in the middle of a Camino Walk.
We plan to return to this great city and great accommodation!
- Lovely people, nice and clean, would definety go again!
- We had a two bedroom apartment for 3 people, the bedrooms were good sized. The room was clean. The kitchen was very small but had the facilities needed for an overnight. The location was good – just across from the old quarter. The reception was very helpful. Would stay here again
Enjoy the superb services and facilities as well as internet services in the entirely hotel, making sure all customers enjoy all the comforts needed to be fully satisfied during their stay. Our cuisine is a must and combines the best local produce. There are 80 parking spaces available at an additional cost.Air conditioning and heating are available throughout the hotel and in the bedrooms.
- The location is excellent. You are in a modern, visually lovely pedestrian shopping area just a block away from historic streets and sights. You have the best of both world within steps of each other.
- Everything. Really comfortable bed. Great location. Really clean. Staff very helpful. I would have no hesitation returning.
- The room was large and comfortable. A small table and chair would have been nice on the balcony
- We really liked this hotel for its excellent position, clean room, big comfortable bed and extremely friendly and helpful staff.
- Excellent location near old town. Helpful staff. Car parking across the street.
Parador de Pontevedra
Originally the residence of Count Maceda, the Parador de Pontevedra has been masterfully renovated to retain its past glory. Built of robust, local stone, the palace is surrounded by pretty landscaped gardens and a large sun terrace. Climb the carved, stone staircase which leads to bedrooms with a noble atmosphere thanks to antique-style decor and rich fabrics. Relax in the elegant lounge areas and catch up with the day’s newpapers or on the free wireless internet.Explore Galicia’s rustic coastline and discover many coves and beaches – perfect for coastal walks and swims in the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, stroll the enchanting streets of Pontevedra and find local shops, bars and restaurants serving typical tapas.
- A little bit of luxury on the Camino. Hotel is beautiful and the building has incredible history. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Lovely terrace overlooking the fountain and gardens is an ideal place to enjoy a coffee, drink or sit chatting with friends.
- The building is a historic building and is quite luxurious. Rooms are a good size. Bed very comfortable.
- Wonderful old historical building. Very impressive and beautifully furnished common areas.
- Beautiful setting and very comfortable and in a great location for Camino
- I love that Paradors have bathtubs and both shampoo and conditioner—both are rare to find along the Camino. I am also grateful that staff are accommodating of pilgrims.
Top Hotels In Loureiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loureiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loureiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loureiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!