10 Best Hotels To Stay In Losser Overijssel – Top Hotel Reviews
Losser Overijssel is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Losser Overijssel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Losser Overijssel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Losser Overijssel. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Losser Overijssel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Losser Overijssel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Losser Overijssel:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Marktzicht offers pet-friendly accommodations in Losser, just 6 miles from Enschede. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bad Bentheim is 7 miles from Hotel Marktzicht, and Ootmarsum is 11 miles away.
- nice clean renovated rooms ,very friendly family,good breakfast
- cosy and normally quiet location. Charming location.
Mooie plek en de kamers licht en redelijk modern ingericht. Lijkt recent te zijn gedaan (gestucte wanden). Volle douche straal.
Het staat gastvrij als je in de winter arriveert en de badkamer lekker warm is en de slaapkamer op 16 graden of zo. We moesten zelf de thermostaat kranen open draaien, want die stonden uit. Niemand wil een warme kamer, maar koud is het andere uiterste. Bij terugkomst na eten was de badkamer wel lekker warm.
- Bij aankomst was de kachel uit in de kamer, terwijl het buiten vroor/ geen warm welkom, badkamer en sanitair er gedateerd.
Frühstück war für ein drei Sterne Hotel noch in Ordnung aber ausbaufähig .Unser Zimmer war sauber u. nett eingerichtet.Das Zimmer unserer Freunde sollte Zeitnah renoviert werden .Die Bedienung war sehr freundlich .
In der Nähe einige schöne Kneipen u. Restaurants. Schöne Lage für Radtouren!
Het Ros van Twente
Beautifully surrounded by a patchwork of fields, near the picturesque Lutterzand woods and the German border, this is the ideal base for biking and walking trips.The quaint appearance of Het Ros van Twente, is complemented by the friendly atmosphere and tranquil surroundings. The professional staff is happy to help you in any way possible, ensuring that your stay is a comfortable one.Relax in the pleasant garden, by the lake or in the peaceful lounge. The library and fireplace truly create a cozy environment in which to unwind. Top quality cooking goes hand in hand with the 4-star service at Het Ros van Twente; allow yourself to be spoiled by the gourmet creations of our kitchen.
- Basic beds but very nice room with great view. Food was good too though the service took a bit of time to start up.
- Clean, nice quiet location (except for airco, see negatives). Cozy. Downstairs restaurant is really nice. Good breakfast.
- Really nice atmosphere. Very nice dining area. Room was excellent, food for dinner and breakfast too. Owners were very friendly.
- We had the best 3 course meal with amazing wines there. Real gem of a place and the two hosts were charming! Large fire places, super cosy country/ hunting chalet.
- Staff were very helpful, friendly, welcoming and understanding to my overtired restless 8 year old boy. Thanks for their paitence with him.
Hotel de Kroon
Enjoy the modern design and warm atmosphere of this newly refurbished hotel in the heart of bustling Oldenzaal.In the historic center of this Hanseatic town you can savor the authentic atmosphere of the past, while indulging in contemporary accommodations. Admire the work of various designers in this fashionable hotel and unwind in style. A delightful shopping center as well as lively cafes and restaurants are all within easy walking distance. Just around the corner of the hotel you will find the enchanting square St Plechelmusplein and its lovely basilica.Flavour, our trendy bar, lounge and restaurant, offers a refined place to sip your favorite beverage and sample delectable food. In the summer, the terrace provides a great setting for your afternoon break.
Great value for money, considering location, décor breakfast and hospitability of staff.
Will stay there again!
Very Comfortable nice quite hotel. Lovely town. Close to motorway.
Excellent staff . Good value.
- The location was excellent . Right in the centre of Oldenzaal
- Excellent location and value for money especially when compared with alternative locations. Staff always happy to assist with any enquiry or problem.
- Judith ,the owner was very helpful..arranged for a ticket I was after and sorted taxis for me…10/10
- Great value for money, considering location, décor breakfast and hospitability of staff.
Huize Hölterhof Wellness Hotel Restaurant
Huize Hölterhof Wellness Hotel Restaurant offers accommodations in Enschede. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bad Bentheim is 12 miles from Huize Hölterhof Hotel, and Ootmarsum is 15 miles away.
Spa access was granted at the arrival and the departure day 🙂
Very nice spa area with different saunas and pools.
excellent place to stay, location is amazing, surrounding is amazing, staff so warm and welcoming, food great, ROOMS are absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!
I don`t thing there is enough adjectives to describe how fantastic this place is.
- I love the location, surrounded by trees, quiet, intimate, very clean, beautiful and stylish rooms, beautiful views from balcony…I was actually speechless when we got there. Staff so welcoming, so helpful and informative, never in your face. Breakfast already included in the price and so much variety.
- Location, breakfast, facilities and especially the staff !!!
- We had a wonderful stay. Very comfy beds and the on site sauna/pool facilities were outstanding.
- Spa access was granted at the arrival and the departure day 🙂
One of our top picks in Enschede.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, IntercityHotel Enschede is located in Enschede in the region of Overijssel, just 30 miles from Zutphen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bad Bentheim is 12 miles from IntercityHotel Enschede, and Ootmarsum is 13 miles away.
- I stay at this hotel more often and it is very good. Nice people, good rooms, good breakfast. I would go there anytime!!
- The location is very close to the train station, and the city center. the staff are really nice and helpfull. The room was big, the bed was fluffy.
- I was in the area for a work trip, arriving in Enschede by train. The hotel is very close to the railway station and the city centre. It is modern, comfortable and clean. I’ll happily stay there again on future trips.
Fantastic property ; warm and welcoming staff ; situated in downtown and very close to the train station
Stayed for two nights and it’s very comfortable to be at intercity Enschede
- staff was so good and so helper. Also smile face. Hotel location is nice and so near the train station also other place.
Hotel ‘t Kruisselt
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hotel ‘t Kruisselt is located in De Lutte, just 7 miles from Enschede. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Bad Bentheim is 8 miles from Hotel ‘t Kruisselt, and Ootmarsum is 7 miles away.
- Nice hotel. friendly staff. Good breakfast. Beautifull landscape
- A hotel, set in country surroundings (a dream for golfers in particular probably). Very serene.
- Prachtige ligging, gezellig en goed restaurant met schitterend terras buiten. Leuke golfgelegenheid bij hotel.
- Ontbijt en diner, het terras met uitzicht, vriendelijke bediening! Prima parkeren! Grote van de kamer (comfort kamer)
De ligging was prima, wat een rust.
Mooi zwembad en prima infrarood cabine waarvoor je bij de receptie een
muntje kon kopen.
Prima ontbijt, prettig personeel.
Stadshotel Ter Stege
Located in Oldenzaal, 7 miles from Enschede, Stadshotel Ter Stege features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Bad Bentheim is 10 miles from Stadshotel Ter Stege, and Ootmarsum is 7 miles away.
- Fantastic location with friendly and helpful staff. The owner is superb.
- Ter Stege Hotel is located in the center of Oldenzaal. It is perfect place for people who come to the carnaval. Facilities are very very basic but room is clean and staff is friendly. We enjoyed the stay and recommend on it.
- The staff were very helpful and very friendly. Nothing was too much and they looked up train times; booked bicycles for us …the list goes on.
- Excellent Breakfast, very large room, airconditioning, good restaurant
- Quiet room in city centre. Late night check-in available via a locker box outside.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Oldenzaal in the region of Overijssel, 31 miles from Deventer, Erve Hulsbeek features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Enschede is 6 miles from Erve Hulsbeek, and Bad Bentheim is 11 miles away.
- Staff was extremly helpfull and friendly. We had dinner at restaurant day we arrived and food was delicious.
- Love the beautiful traditional building and the wonderful park. The bar is very good and the barkeeper marvellous. The rooms are large and spacy with a good view
- This hotel is a true gem located in a very peaceful area. The rooms are splendid and one does not only feel a guest but really at one. Great atmosphere !!!
We loved everything!
From the extra comfy beds to the outstanding food…..
There were no negatives!
The location is spectacular. We will definitely be going again!
- Property located in a quiet area close to Oldenzaal. Ample opportunities to enjoy some outdoor exercises in the attached recreational area. High quality dinner.
Hotel Het Landhuis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Het Landhuis offers accommodations in Oldenzaal. The hotel has a spa center and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Enschede is 7 miles from Hotel Het Landhuis, and Bad Bentheim is 9 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and were very helpful in planning the trip. As we had our dog with us we needed some special arrangements which were no problem. We arrived early and had a very smooth check-inn and everything was as we agreed upon. Breakfast was great value for money and the rooms were clean and good.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful,we felt that we were welcome from the beginning.Jacuzzi&sauna area was lovely!Dinner that we ordered to room was really good.
- The shower was very big. I have a dog with us and we can go in the private garden of the hotel for go with my dog without problem in security! He can rum free! I Like a lot the big window in the room and the room are very very clear! We have a relaxing stay without any noise in the night! Staff very polite! If i return in oldenzaal certainly I return to this hotel!
We arrived at the hotel after a very long and difficult journey from Denmark in heavy rain and mist, and we were late. We were made welcome right from the start. We were hungry and tired, and a simple meal was made available without any hesitation.
The room was excellent, and we had all we needed.
- The restaurant downstairs has a nice environment. The security work is well done. The owner was kind enough to drive me to the train station because of the snowing weather.
Landhuishotel De Bloemenbeek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Landhuishotel De Bloemenbeek offers accommodations in De Lutte, just 8 miles from Enschede. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Bad Bentheim is 7 miles from LandhuisHotel Bloemenbeek, and Ootmarsum is 7 miles away.
- Nice rooms, very good restaurant, everything enjoyable.
Great Staff and Place. Good space and setting.
Very good amenities though several places need refurbishing.
- this is just a lovely hotel, with excellent restaurant
- The hotel is a converted mansion with a lot of charm and it is beautifully decorated. The room was spacious and recently updated. We really liked the indoor pool and tepidarium, good place to relax for a little while. The breakfast spread was incredibly good, and while we didn’t eat at the restaurant we certainly wished we had after the experience with breakfast. The charm is certainly in the details with this place, and we loved being greeted by Holly, the resident beagle who roams the halls. Overall a wonderful experience!
- The hotel is full of quality from food to furniture,
Top Hotels In Losser Overijssel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Losser Overijssel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Losser Overijssel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Losser Overijssel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!