10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loseiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loseiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loseiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loseiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loseiro Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loseiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loseiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loseiro Galicia:
Pazo Torre Do Barrio
Located in Loseiro, 19 miles from Lugo, Pazo Torre Do Barrio features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Villafranca del Bierzo is 30 miles from Pazo Torre Do Barrio, and Sarria is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel A Veiga
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel A Veiga offers accommodations in Samos, just 23 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manzaneda is 29 miles from Hotel A Veiga, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 28 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- The beds were super comfortable. The room was very clean. Given we were walking the Camino Frances, we had a pilgrim menu. It was the best one of the whole Camino! Service was excellent, and I regret not getting the name of the man who checked us in and served us lunch so I can name him here. Highly recommended if you are walking to Samos.
Fantastic set menu available in the restaurant, with lots of options.
Great view over the river, quiet location and popular with locals too.
- Staff very courteous and helpful. Lost phone in a taxi from O Cebreiro and owner of hotel was able to get ahold of taxi driver. However taxi driver said it wasn’t in taxi. She said she had checked. As luck would have it, taxi driver was returning to Samos and said we could check for ourselves. We did and we found it buried in a crevice of a seat. Thanks to the owner who persuaded the taxi driver to return.
The dinner was absolutely fantastic.
We did an 8 Day Camino staying in hotels and hostel. Hotel A Vegia was by far the best.i
- The restaurant was excellent. The hotel offered to do my laundry as well for a small fee and I came back to washed, dried and folded clothes. My room was very spacious and very clean and comfortable. So glad I chose this hotel.
Hotel Casa de Díaz
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Casa de Díaz is located in Gorolfe in the region of Galicia, just 21 miles from Lugo. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Manzaneda is 30 miles from Hotel Casa de Díaz, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- This is one of the best places we’ve stayed ever: sleeping in an historic villa for very little money is something you cannot miss! We arrived in the afternoon and we relaxed in the swimming pool; then we’ve been suggested a really good and cheap restaurant in the neighborhood. Sleeping was simply perfect: the structure is surrounded by nature, you can only hear animals around! Then breakfast was definitely a 10, as there were lots of things to eat and drink. Everything’s perfect!
- Charming Hotel in the countryside, perfect for a romantic escape or just to wind down. Wonderful breakfast, great People.
- Historic farm house, lovely location, very helpful staff and great pool. Total delight.
- Stunning location. Friendly staff. Excellent swimming pool. Rustic charm and character. Great area for cycling.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly. We arrived late but they cooked a lovely meal one vegetarian . A lovely old farmhouse with stunning original features .Very quite and peaceful
Hotel Alfonso IX
One of our top picks in Sarria.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Alfonso IX is located in Sarria in the region of Galicia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lugo is 18 miles from Hotel Alfonso IX, and Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- A comfortable stop when walking the Camino Frances in winter.
- Lovely spacious, warm comfortable room for a tired el Camino pilgrim.This was the most comfortable night of my whole trip…..admittedly most of the overnights in municipal hostel dormitories.
Very clean & spacious rooms, good location in center of town.
Very relaxing place to stay on the Camino
- Right on the Camino Santiago, I took a nice rest day there. Nearby restaurants also.
- We had a lovely room with nice amenities in a beautiful hotel with a swimming pool, dining room, cafeteria and outside dining. This hotel is located right on the Camino. We had a very nice breakfast, however, do nner was more limited because the dining room didn’t open up until late and the cafeteria only served at certain times. The bar was available most hours.
Hotel Oca Villa de Sarria
One of our top picks in Sarria.Located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hotel Oca Villa de Sarria offers services to pilgrims such as bicycle parking and backpack pick-up for an extra cost. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Sarria centre. Santiago de Compostela is 88.9 miles away. Free WiFi is provided.Rooms at the property feature air conditioning, heating, a desk, and a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The hotel has fast connections with the A6 highway.
- Location was perfect for the Camino. The staff were super friendly and helpful.
- Pretty central to the town and restaurants, modern reception, dining room and rooms.
- great location staff very friendly would stay here again
- The staff were so friendly and made our stay very enjoyable. It was easy to locate and the room was very nice.
this place was the best by far during all of our 15 days walking holiday, there was lots and lots of room, everything was spotlessly clean , the room was very quiet with an excellent view over the country and the people were very nice and helpful. We had booked to stay 1 night but ended up staying 4 nights – what a change after our previous location.
Thanks again folks, hope to see you again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Baran offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Casa Baran, and Portomarin is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from Casa Baran.
- Rooms clean comfortable roomy. Excellent host and location. Personal attention.
- The ambience was welcoming and the staff went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. It was a beautiful place to start our journey and conveniently located in the center of town. After after a good night’s sleep we felt ready to walk the 117 Km section of El Camino to Santiago de Compostela. We highly recommend Casa Baran.
- Great windows that opened onto the large, comfortable enclosed deck, quiet street, close to restaurants and on the Camino. An overall relaxing and comfortable stay.
Loved the terrace!!
- Super beds, gorgeous flowers, lovely traditional seeing, great breakfast and sinking area
Hotel Mar de Plata
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Mar de Plata offers accommodations in Sarria, just 17 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 19 miles from Hotel Mar de Plata, and Portomarin is 10 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 51 miles away.
- Great little hotel. Stayed there while walking the Camino de Santiago. A little off the beaten path but easy to find. A nice little restaurant as well. Had a salmon steak cooked over charcoal that was preprared excellently.
- The staff are really helpful as i have my luggage delayed. They tried their best to help us facilitate the delievery of my luggage. Rooms are clean and spacious!
- Wonderful private room, definitely worth it to upgrade.
- The breakfasts and dinners were excellent, and the staff helpful. Close to railway, and to the Camino route.
- Staff was friendly & helpful, nice & clean facilities, food was good
Complexo Xacobeo offers accommodations in Tríacastela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lugo is 24 miles from Complexo Xacobeo, and Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- My room was at the back of the property overlooking a meadow. It was quiet and I was able to control the room temp.
- Staff were very friendly and welcoming and could not be nicer lovely people The food was very good It could not have been better
- This is a new hybrid facility. There is a hotel portion that is like a very nice and brand new college dormitory and a group living albergue that is separate. The room was very clean and comfortable. Great location on the Camino.
Location was great, staff where great, food was great, everything was very good.
It needs more places like this on the Camino, they cared about their clients, not just about money
- The staff were exceptionally hospitable, competent and caring, the facilities were extraordinary, clean, comfortable, and the restaurant was superb
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pension Escalinata offers accommodations in Sarria, just 18 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Monforte de Lemos is 18 miles from Pension Escalinata, and Portomarin is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The Escalinata lies at the top of the stairs in Sarria, at the start of the ‘pilgrim strip’ – perfect location before or during your camino. Rooms are clean and comfortable, views are good, the little bar downstairs serves a good breakfast menu including eggs/omelettes and the place has a very friendly family atmosphere. Have stayed before and will stay there again.
- These Comments are specific to Camino walkers and I was travelling alone. The bedroom was large, a bit old fashioned but clean and the bathroom adequate but clean. Breakfast was toast and coffee in the bar and there was only toasted sandwiches to have when I arrived Sunday night for dinner. The owner was genial enough but the bar was confronting for a woman on her own.
- This pension was located at the top of steps when we came into town (thankfully we could eat dinner in downtown & leave the next morning without having to go back down the steps, as we were tired from the 15+ hot miles of walking the Camino that day!). You enter the pension at the bar on the first floor and check in with the owner. He was very nice,offered us a plate of cheese, & carried my 18 lb. pack up the stairs for me! The room was large with windows all across one side, overlooking the city (south/west) the direction we entered from (down the steps). We had a triple room that was very large at the end of the hallway on the top floor (one queen bed and two twin on the other side of the room with a couch in the middle).
- Great location at the top of the stairs in Sarria. Directly on the Camino and near restaurants. The host was very welcoming. Room was large.
- Matías Locanda restaurant was excellent, great food and friendly staff.
Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante offers accommodations in Reguengo, just 9 miles from Lugo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sarria is 9 miles from Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante, and Monforte de Lemos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 45 miles from Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurante.
- Very authentic, very clean, great medieval atmosphere, nice restaurant, good food, everything is made with love and great care.
The buildings of the hotel are very very old, but beautiful renovated. It is located in nowhere, but surrounded by beatuiful nature.
The dinner was very good!
We stayed here for two nights and relaxed in the lovely countryside. The overall stay was great.
Food, room and bed excellent.
- We really enjoyed the food, it was often locally sourced and often home made.Really good quality.The river was lovely to canoe on and swim in.The buildings had been restored really well, keeping the rustic feel. A truly good stay and one we would recommend.
Wow! What a place … the location is remote but worth it, the location is stunning if you eant peace and quiet. Located next to a river and a waterfall with an old mill attached( you get a key for access when staying) Great walks all around.
Accommodation is rustic and very interesting on site restaraunt is nice but not cheap ( they have a captive market as there is nothing around) Dont let that put you off this is a brilliant place.
Top Hotels In Loseiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loseiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loseiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loseiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!