10 Best Hotels To Stay In Losanglis Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Losanglis Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Losanglis Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Losanglis Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Losanglis Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Losanglis Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Losanglis Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Losanglis Aragon:
Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite
All rooms in Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite are equipped with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite can enjoy a continental breakfast.Jaca is 21 miles from Hotel Asador O Callejón De Belchite, while Huesca is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Exelent service . Maybe the best food I had in 2 weeks at a decent price.
- Amazing place and perfect location to explore the local area, thoroughly recommend.
- This place is amazing!! My friend and I have been cycling through northern Spain, and this place has been our favourite hotel!! The owners were both very helpful with our bikes, and went above and beyond to provide us with information about the area. The dinner and breakfast were both delicious and the restaurant has a lovely relaxed atmosphere!
We arrived late at 21.30 and ask the owner of place were to eat.
We fix the dinner for you, she said and started a fire in the grill.
The codorniz and bacalao was excellent. The service perfect and we felt like we were in haven!
- Aparte de las instalaciones nuevas, modernas y cómodas, destacaríamos la excelente atención de los propietarios, Luis y Casbas. Estuvimos solo una noche pero la atención fue fantástica. A nuestras hijas les encantó el hotel y quieren volver pronto.
Hotel Villa de Ayerbe
The hotel is housed in a golden sandstone building with bright, practical interiors. The property is completely accessible for those with reduced mobility.This is the perfect place for relaxation and to enjoy natural outdoor activities. You can visit the nearby towns of Riglos and Agüero, as well as Loarre Castle and San Juan de la Peña Monastery.
- Simple but very light room with good wardrobe, comfy bed and incorporated table just under the window. Spotlesly clean. Very good breakfast!
- efficient staff, good food, good room and good value for money. We would definitely stay here again. No problem accommodating our two dogs
- Well kept small town hotel with a very friendly staff. Near Loarre Castle a must see.
- the owner was very helpful with recommendations and even offered his rock climbing book for us to use
- We got off to a crazy start as when we arrived very early in the afternoon, the place was locked up tight. But we called through the Booking.com app and he came right away. He was at home having lunch with his family. From there on, everything was great. Good support with questions, excellent breakfast, etc. We had originally planned to stop in Zaragoza in our way from Sos Rey to Barcelona , but decided to visit the Monastery San Juan de la Pena instead. It was a great decision. Beautiful drive, Ayerbe a nice stop over instead of a big city and a visit to the Loarre castle where City of God was filmed. Good decision!
El Corral De Concilio
The individually decorated rooms in El Corral De Concilio have characteristic wooden beams. All have private bathrooms, and many have forest views.The Corral De Concilio has a terrace and a sauna, as well as a games room and library with a chimney. Free parking can be found nearby.The charming dining room provides generous breakfasts including various local products. It also serves home-made, organic food for dinner. There is also a small bar.The hotel can provide information on local sights, as well as bicycle rental. The city of Huesca is about 19 mi away.
- The property was kept to the old character with modern extras
- very good breakfast, nice staff, cozy rooms, fantastic landscape
- Very nice small hotel in the one of the smallest village in Spain. Friendly and helpful owners of the place made you feel very welcome and gave good hints what to do in the region. Dinner was excellent, as well as breakfast. Good parking place in the village, no problems with parking
- Lovely family hotel! Very cozy and clean. Very attentive owners. Absolutely delightful home cooking!
- Everything. A special location and property that is lovingly attended to by Jorge and Carlotta. The breakfast was excellent but the dinner even better. A wonderful experience. We decided to eat there both the nights we stayed. Room was quiet and beautiful, the touches throughout the property were wonderful and unique. Villages close-by as well as many sites and activities if you’re there for outdoor adventure.
Hotel Spa Aguas de los Mallos
Featuring elegant rustic décor, rooms and suites with air conditioning and heating have free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safe. Suites are distributed in 2 levels, featuring a seating area, a balcony and a hot tub.A daily buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant, while drinks and snacks are offered at the bar. Room service is available.There is a sun terrace and the spa includes Turkish steam bath, sauna and hot tub. Massages are available upon request. Other services at the Spa Aguas de los Mallos hotel include a 24-hour reception, bikes rental and ski storage.Huesca is 35 minutes’ drive away. The border with France and the Pyrenees National Park are 68 mi away.
- The spa area is amazingand the room spacious comfortable and modern
- I loved the look of the hotel, the lobby and bar area is beautiful. Front desk staff are lovely. Dinner was great and well priced. This hotel could be great if they just worked on the customer experience a bit. But there are nice touches like having hair straigtneres in the room’s huge bathroom.
- The Hotel was situated in a picturesque surrounding, it was stunning. And the hotel standard and room design do match the surrounding perfectly.
This is an OUTSTANDING hotel. We had the most fantastic time there. The views from the hotel are indescribably beautiful with tiny mountain hamlets and the stunning mountains Los Mallos de Riglos. The hotel gardens are so relaxing with lovely swimming pools and places for shade as well as sun with sun loungers and chairs and tables. The hotel is incredibly clean and the staff are super friendly without being intrusive. Our room was so peaceful and tasteful with a terrace with table and chairs. The double sinks in our bathroom were great and we had a huge shower. Toiletries were provided each day and our bathroom had a good hairdryer and straighteners. The breakfast each morning was delicious and varied. We enjoyed a lovely spa in the hotel.
We plan to go again next year – it was a FANTASTIC holiday there.
- We liked everything about this hotel. The situation was beautiful, and the food was excellent. The half board rate is excellent value for money.
Hospederia de Loarre
The Hotel Loarre was once a 16th-century palace which has now been beautifully converted into a boutique hotel. Enjoy modern interiors which have touches of the classic and the traditional. Bedrooms are decorated with antique, wooden furniture and communal areas enjoy a sleek, contemporary look.Enjoying a tranquil setting in the Huesca region, the Hotel Loarre is a marvelous choice if you wish to escape to the country and love the great outdoors. Explore the surroundings with a walking or cycling expedition. You can take to the water with some rafting or canoing. Alternatively, enjoy some history and culture with a visit to the Castillo de Loarre or the Mallos de Riglos and Monasterio San juan de la Peña.
- Manager Daniel was very helpful and friendly and also cooked us excellent dinner.
- Proprietors very friendly and helpful. Nice location, tasty dinner, excellent value for money.
- Warm and friendly welcome from Daniel. Attentive dinner service from Daniel. Attentive breakfast service from Daniel. Clear check-out with Daniel. He’s everywhere, every time, always smiling and willing to help.
- Very friendly, helpful and english speaking staff. Located in the middle of the square. Cozy small hotel, nicely decorated, rooms clean and comfortable, warm atmosphere. Pets welcome with a smile. Lovely stay
Staff were very friendly.
Location was great.
Very comfy bed and powerful shower
Hotel Real Posada De Liena
Rooms at the Posada de Liena have beamed ceilings, wooden floors and some offer views of the Mallos de Riglos Rocks. Each room has a private bathroom and free wired and Wi-Fi internet access. Beds come with quality bed linen.The Posada de Liena’s Restaurant serves a range of Aragonese cuisine and has impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Guests can make use of the hotel terrace and lounge.The hotel offers a range of massages and beauty treatments. These must be booked in advance.The Liena is a 20-minute drive from San Juan de la Peña Monastery and Loarre Castle. The hotel is around 25 mi from Candanchú Ski Resort and 40 minutes’ drive from Huesca.
- Opulent restoration of an old house in this remote village. Rooms are well appointed and have air-con. Rooms and restaurant have fantastic views of Malos de Riglos rocks.
- The dinner and the dining room with amazing views were great.
- A warm welcome by our host A nice room. An oustanding breakfast with Sandra and a very good restaurant. All done tastefully and with grace.
- The view, the room and bed were fine. Dinner great
- An old village house converted into very comfortable accommodation
Hostal El Cobertizo
At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms at Hostal El Cobertizo include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Hostal El Cobertizo you’ll find a restaurant serving local cuisine. Dairy-free, gluten-free and vegetarian options can also be requested.Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Plasencia del Monte, like cycling.Jaca is 24 miles from Hostal El Cobertizo, while Huesca is 11 miles from the property. Zaragoza Airport is 45 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Dinner in the restaurant was a fun experience with the meat cooked in front of us on a big open fire. Parking was easy and free.
- Nice clean quiet room. Comfortable bed, decent shower. Good restaurant and menu and good breakfasts, all at fair prices. A good value roadside Hostal. Helpful staff after some confusion with our late booking.
- The staff were as helpful as they could be, but could only converse in spanish which limited our expectations. The food was pleasant, and nicely presented and good value at 10 euros for a 3 course dinner. Breakfast was very limited.
- kamers nieuw. Net en voldoende ingericht. Wel zeer gehorig. Geluidsisolatie laat te wensen over. Vertrokken vroeg en kregen ontbijtpakket mee; vriendelijk maar wel veel geld vonden we
- Me atendieron bien, y fueron muy simpáticos y agradables.
Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.Jaca is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mirador de Las Grullas.
- The atmosphere has a real charm, seems like if we were in a western. Rooms are very clean and staff are attentive.
- Quiet location, big room, nice breakfast, accommodating owners
- What a quaint place to stay at the end of our trip. You drive along this winding road of countryside and arrive at the end of the road to this rustic hotel. We were met by owner, who made us feel at home. The room was spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable. We were offered dinner, set out on the patio overlooking the lake with the sun setting, which was beautiful. A home cooked 3 course meal with wine for only 12€ a head. The meal was delicious. Breakfast was simple, just what was needed. This was a lovely quiet place to stay.
- The rural location, the clean, large rooms and the pool
- A fantastic hotel. A bit out of the way. But once you found it it was very querky.
Hotel La Posada de Villalangua
Each attractive room at Hotel La Posada de Villalangua has country-style décor with floral finishes, exposed stone walls and a tiled bathroom. They offer views of the surrounding Sierra de Santo Domingo Mountains.The Vilalangua’s restaurant offers a variety of local cuisine, including roasted meats, stews and homemade desserts. You can relax in the lounge or on the charming terrace.Huesca is a 50-minute drive away, while Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is approximately 28 mi from the Villalangua. Zaragoza and Pamplona can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- The hotel is beautiful, the welcome we received was so friendly, nothing too much trouble. Parking was easy, right outside the hotel on the road area. Breakfast was delicious… Continental but more than enough to fill you up. Could have stayed longer.
- Very kind and helpful owner. Inside parking available for a few motor bikes .
- Everything! But our visit was made all the more special due to Isidoro’s extremely friendly welcome, excellent advice about the local area, and the fantastic food. The views are breathtaking. Volveremos con amigos y familia!
- Wonderful food and a great welcome. Perfect position
- A friendly and pleasant place, modern design within breath-taking surroundings. Good breakfast, confortable room.
El Capricho de Arguis
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a fridge and a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Jaca is 19 miles from El Capricho de Arguis. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 54 miles from the property.
Couldn’t have asked for more!!
Can’t wait to go back and stay for longer !!
Very pleasant guy managing the place. It was very clean and new and quite luxurious.
Fantastic evening meal.
- Very clean and well appointed. Friendly staff with good sence of customer service. Fabulous location.
- Hotel is brand new and sparkling!! Oscar & Raquel did everything they could to make us welcome. Very good food…. delicious beetroot soup, main course & wine & seated next to the roaring log fire What more could we have asked for ?
- Un hôtel parfait, complètement rénové, le design des chambres et une propreté impeccable. La direction et le personnel plus que sympa. Une restauration possible des plus correcte et très abordable et un pet déjeuner à la carte typique de la région : toasts, tomates, jambon, fromage ou confiture, jus d’orange frais.
- Absolutely perfect!!
Top Hotels In Losanglis Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Losanglis Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Losanglis Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Losanglis Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!