10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Vicentes Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Vicentes Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Vicentes Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Vicentes Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Vicentes Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Vicentes Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Vicentes Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Vicentes Valencia Community:
Each room at Hotel Versalles offers air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. The rooms also include a desk, telephone and safe. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have mountain or garden view.Guests will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ drive away. Callosa de Segura Train Station is 3.4 mi from the hotel.
- The location, the cleanliness of the rooms, air conditioning, friendly staff
- Location ideal. Quiet and comfy beds. Basic but good value
- Quieter than you might expect given how close it is to the motorway. It’s not somewhere you’d want to stay in for long but if you need a hotel in this area for a night or two then it’s fine
- The people was so friendly and the hotel was very clean
- There was certainly no meals . Access was good , the room was clean and the WiFi was good .
Hotel Costa Blanca
Including a TV and desk, the rooms have a private bathroom with bath and shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel restaurant has a separate area that can be reserved for private functions. Packed lunches can be provided for guests. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and free private parking is available on site.Callosa de Segura Train Station is 2.5 mi from the hotel. El Fondó Nature Reserve lies a 20-minute drive from the property, and the beaches at Guardamar del Segura are 19 mi away. The city of Múrcia can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Clean room friendly staff,great food,and perfect location for the motorway
- Convinient location, very clean and even though we speak limited Spanish and the staff spoke limited English they were so friendly. Excellent hotel for a stopover.
- Excellent value for money, clean, and handy if you just need a bed for the night on the way to/from Alicante airport.
- Very clean and very friendly! The meal is very tasty.
- The air con worked, the tv worked, there was a bath as well as a shower, there were toiletries..toothbrush, razor, comb, shower soap. Very clean and neat.
Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel
The first hotel declared by the Valencia Tourism Agency to be “landmark architecture”, Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel is in the heart of the city of Orihuela.The shops and monuments of the old quarter are within walking distance and Murcia is only 15 mi away, making it a good destination for a day trip.
- The staff were excellent and I enjoyed the choice of food in the bar/lounge
Comfortable and spacious room.
View from the room and balcony
- Central location in town; quiet enough to sleep until 11am!
- The hotel was fine but its restaurant was the WORST that I have ever been in. There were only 2 other clients and I doubt that they, like us, will ever go back – the next evening there seemed to be nobody there!
- the hotel is located in a nice old building with historical back ground
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
- room is spacious, bed is comfort. terrace is nice which can see our car from it
We went for a winter spa break- which looked amazing value for money.The hotel was easily found, modern, comfortable- but the spa was closed! Lovely gent at reception suggested others in the area and luckily we found La Fuenta, 12 mins away and had our warm swim and jet massage for 7 euros per person.In fact the jacuzzi bath in Los Perriquitos was also great fun.
Beds comfortable, balcony great for picnic lunch in the sun.Breakfast as expected- but with additional possibility to make bruschetta, which was delicious.
The hotel is excellent value with warm and friendly staff.
- Extremely nice and available staff, open minded and prepared to do extra services, they helped me quickly to get back important documents after I left the hotel and they were very flexible when I explained I had to leave one day ahead of schedule. Recommended also for the quiet, cosy location and the excellent comfort of the very large, pristine rooms
- The friendliness of staff.nothing any bother..Rooms spacious and comfortable.
- Great value for money, room was clean and comfortable. Staff were brilliant very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Restaurante Santos
Rooms at this hotel feature simple décor, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. They offer a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional handmade cuisine and a variety of regional tapas throughout the day. There is a street market every Wednesday in front of the hotel where guests can find fresh fruit, vegetables and clothes.Torrevieja is 1 hour drive by car and San Pedro del Pinatar is 29 mi away. Hotel Restaurante Santos features a private parking available at an extra cost.
Breakfast was included which was a nice surprise!
The secure parking was very good!
Nice room with a lovely bathroom
- Nice and clean lovely amenities excellent location
The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and the room was excellent for a budget hotel. The tapas in the bar was great and cheap.
Would stay again.
- Pour nous tout était très bien,le personnel , l’ambiance, la propreté , le service, Les repas copieux et très bon.
cuarto de baño amplio y limpio
la habitación es amplia y las instalaciones limpias
- Breakfast was included which was a nice surprise!
Hotel la Fuente
The springs date back to the days of the Roman Empire, and La Fuente has indoor and outdoor pools. There is also a massage room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a terrace where you can enjoy your meal in the sun.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around an hour from Hotel La Fuente. Alicante and its airport are also an hour’s drive away.
- Staff and owner extremely amenable,,,, really put themselves out to help
- The pool was great,staff miserable and breakfast we waited 30 minutes for a coffee and there was only 7 other people there and 4 already had coffee.The waitress, polish girl was unwelcoming and miserable.She stood at the bar talking to a couple who were obviously her friends,my husband had to go up and ask her to serve us.
- The included to the trip breakfast was very little .
- Very clean. Nice staff. Convenient for the place we were visiting.
The staff very friendly and helpful througout.. .
Excellent value for money
We paid52€ for 1 nights accomodation for 2, including breakfast with unlimited access to the spa and free car parking.
Will definatly be back.
Balneario de Leana
The Balneario maintains original features including painted ceilings and a grand marble staircase. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Balneario’s restaurant.The spa features thermal baths, a sauna and sensation showers. Treatments including massage are also available.Fortuna is a 5-minute drive from the Balneario, while Ajuaque y Rambla Salada Park is 4.3 mi from the hotel. Múrcia is 19 mi away and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Superior room had balconies and extra large double bed. The new jacuzzi in the thermal pool was nice.
- The bedrooms were big and comfortable. Dining room service with Carmen was really friendly. The receptionist at night was very helpful. The thermal pools are the great attraction of the place, the depth of the pools are especially safe for children.
- This hotel is more like an old aged home ok for the sick and very old definitely noy for the traveller & Im 64.The room I had was not clean lump of black hire, etc pity as it looked quite nice on the website.
- Very disappointing. Poor choice badly presented although it was a reasonable price. The cafe bar on the other hand was excellent value and nice food.
Beautifully restored old hotel in charming, but curious village.
Thermal pools outside and below hotel.
Nearby Cafe Theatre bar and restaurant.
The rooms have air conditioning and heating and include a small private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and safety deposit box. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe, and free toiletries.Spa and wellness facilities, including sauna and massages, are available for a surcharge. There is also a shared TV lounge and a terrace bar.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the A-7 Motorway. Murcia is 22 mi away and Torrevieja and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
No reviews yet.
The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Relación calidad precio esta bien, el dueño es muy servicial.
- El trato de personal excelente, la habitacion limpisima y la comida muy buena
- Habitación espaciosa, cómoda y muy limpia. La atención del personal excelente.
- habitación amplia,televisión con multitud de canales cena muy buena y cantidad.
All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Almoradi come with TV, telephone and a private bathroom. A breakfast is offered every morning at the hotel’s dining room.The hotel offers a communal lounge with TV and a a tour desk with tourist information about the area.Guardamar del Segura is 8.7 mi away while Alicante Airport or Santa Pola are 30 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
Lovely big room, large bathroom. Good location.
Nice friendly staff.
- A quiet, clean and well presented hotel. For the one night stay it had everything you need but bring your phrase book because no English is spoken. Plenty of bars and restaurants around and a reasonable Spanish breakfast is provided by the hotel.
- Croissants were awful, coffee was bad and the beds were less comfy than the floor
- This is a pretty basic hotel, although my room was large and clean and the staff were friendly, so no complaints on that front.
- The bed was comfy. The décor was ok in both the bedroom and bathroom. Location was great.
- Lovely big room, large bathroom. Good location.
Top Hotels In Los Vicentes Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Vicentes Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Vicentes Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Vicentes Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!