10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Valles Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Valles Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Valles Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Valles Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Valles Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Valles Lanzarote:
Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only
Each air-conditioned room in this hotel has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities, safe for hire, and mini-bar with a charge, plus a balcony with outdoor furniture. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer and shower, and some come with a spa bath.The property offers a large outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and Balinese beds, plus a bar. There is also a free-to-use fitness center, and a massage service available for an extra charge. The wellness center includes sensations showers, Turkish bath and sauna.You can practice many activities in the hotel, such as windsurfing and diving.The city of Arrecife is 3.7 mi from the Barceló Teguise Beach – Adults Only, and Lanzarote Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
Staff are very welcoming and helpful.
The bed was huge and very comfortable in a lovely quiet room.
I’ve never tried half-board before and was pleasantly surprised by the selection on offer. If deep fried goodness is your thing you’ll be well served. But equally if you enjoy fresh grilled fish and crisp salads you’ll be just as happy.
- Room was modern and spacious. The jacuzzi on the balcony was a great add-on and very welcome after being out hiking all day. Restaurant was good (but becomes a bit monotonous after a couple days), staff all very friendly.
- How modern the hotel with in comparison with others around even though they were all 4 star. Food choice was really good but labelling was poor.
- Hardly wanted to leave the hotel, beds so comfy, pools are fabulous
- Everything!! All the staff we met were lovely and were so helpful. The room was fab and spotless and the beds were comfy. It was a perfect location where we could walk to local shops and bars with great views along the promenade. Both the pools were amazing and always had plenty of sunbeds to use. Have been to lanzarote a few times before but this was our first time in this hotel and we will definitely be coming back to stay here again!
- Staff are very welcoming and helpful.
Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida
Set only 6.2 mi from the island’s capital and 7.5 mi from the picturesque coastline of Puerto del Carmen, from this hotel you can enjoy the tranquility of Lanzarote’s interior.Some rooms at Hotel Rural Finca de La Florida have a satellite TV and bath tub.During the day you can enjoy the hotel’s sporting facilities with a game of tennis or minigolf. Then, in the evening, watch the romantic sunset over the vineyards from the hotel’s terrace before sipping wine around the open fire or listening to classical music.
- The whole area around the hotel. Staff charming. Very clean. Peaceful.
- The hotel is in a wonderful area. You can get to all of the wineries easily and it’s a very beautiful setting.
- The hotel is in a great, peaceful location with a view over a vineyard and volcano (see photo). The room was spacious and had plenty of storage, and the bathroom and shower were spotlessly clean. Breakfast was good, and the breakfast room and restaurant were very pleasant. We loved the grounds and the crazy golf! The staff were very friendly.
- Nice garden and wine yard! Beautiful place with different activities; pool, mini-golf, tennis, bike rental.. Excellent volcanic white whine from the restaurant!
- Nice place, lovely restaurant area, very nice room with roof window, big bathroom, everything clean, good equipment, nice pool outside, good parking, easy to find, almost perfect.
Each air-conditioned room features a TV with satellite channels. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sea view.Besides the restaurant, guests can enjoy a bar and a breakfast buffet. Hotel Diamar also features a meeting room and a terrace.Set in the city center, a large variety of shops, bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. The charming Charco de San Ginés can be reached in 10 minutes on foot. Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 mi away, as well as Arrecife Port.
- The hotel staff very helpful that went without saying, meals really good, chef would come out and tell you everything you needed to know about the menu, very relaxed atmosphere and the hotel was situated 2 minutes from the bus stop buses travel 24/7 so could go anywhere your heart desired for very little money. So very relaxed holiday with every opportunity to go to Puerto del Carmen or Costa teguise to enjoy a more busy environment, although just as cheap if not slightly cheaper to shop in arrecife.
- We liked the room and the cleanliness. The location was perfect, with plenty of local restaurants, sights and a nice beach. The staff has been all over great and very helpful.
- Really clean, the beach view is spectacular, staff friendly. I enjoyed my one night there👌🏻
- Big, fully equipped and clean room, with spacious bathroom. Very professional and available staff. You can book excursions there too. Breakfast was complete and food tasty. You are in an excellent position, in front of the Reducto beach, to some pubs and restaurants and to the bus station (intercambiador).
Breakfast for 7.50 euro
Bathroom extra’s given
Close to the beach
Restaurants walking distance
Nice little harbour in walking distance with various restaurants
Puerto del Carmen is 15 miles from Sunset Inn, and Playa Blanca is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 12 miles from Sunset Inn.
- They were very accommodating with my late arrival, and were very friendly. It wasn’t crowded and the room was a nice size. It was very casual, clean, and had basic necessary amenities.
- you get what you pay for. Its clean a bed for the night at a good location. Only issue is finding it – no longer any sign for sunset inn , instead its the side door of the the good veggie restaurant
- Very nice people in the house and also at the restaurant … very helpful communicative smiley and friendly … nice to stay there 🙂
- The hostel is close to the sea, but very far from the main city center with a very few public transport, so Bert you rent a car.
- No wi-fi or kettle in rooms. No kitchen. No light in shower (you can take a shower in non daylight hours if you go with a flashlight.One day the toilet had 1 paper roll on 5 people. Have to wait for hot water in shower + hard to mix the water right. stay hereonly if desperate.No locker given
Arrecife Gran Hotel & Spa
The hotel’s spacious, modern rooms feature hardwood floors and large windows. Each room includes a minibar and air conditioning. Some rooms offer city or beach views.Available for a fee, the hotel’s spa includes a hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna. Massages and other treatments can be arranged.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean and international cuisine in the Gran Hotel’s elegant restaurant. This sit-down restaurant is on the 17th floor and offers spectacular views of the sea. The hotel also has several bars, including one on the roof terrace.The tallest building on the island, the hotel is in a great location in central Arrecife. Lanzarote Airport is less than 10 minutes away by car.
- Buffet breakfast,views,friendliness of staff and location.
- Love the hotel really nice and comfy and everything is great fairly expensive for food and drink compared to everywhere else but suppose it is a 5 Star hotel. Love the views
- Superb restaurant (Altamar) with excellent food and service/staff – great views; excellent spa and staff; ‘Privilege’ service very good (though needs tweaking); 99% of hotel staff very good/friendly/helpful and a special mention of Sophie in Guest Relations who was excellent / very helpful throughout.
- Had an excellent stay. The staff are superb and the location is perfect.
- Unfortunately no positives. This is a terrible hotel. Please read below.
Hotel Residencia Cardona
The Residencial is 10 minutes walking from Arrecife Port with destination services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, Lanzarote Airport is 3.1 mi away.Residencial Cardona offers a dining room with all enough cookware for the use or our guests. Vending machines are also available for quick snacks and drinks.Residencial Cardona has a 24-hour front desk. The hotel also has a storage room, ideal for surf boards and bicycles.
- The property is clean, has a smartish little lobby and comfortable rooms. Bathroom clean. Very basic. Receptionist/staff polite and friendly.
- The Staff and everything else,my home away from home!
The hotel, while basic and no frills, (there are no tea/coffee facilities in the room and only vending machines for drinks/snacks) provides an excellent base if you are wanting to stay centrally and go off to explore the island. The reception is manned 24/7 by really friendly staff – be ready to test your Spanish skills as the lovely couple who greeted us on arrival, made sure we did most of our transaction in Spanish (which we appreciated as we tried hard to use what little we know throughout our excursions and restaurant adventures on the island). The beds were really comfy and the room was spacious and clean.
Overall, a really good value for money and it was nice to stay in Arrecife in a more local setting, with the local folk, rather than the hyper-Brit- touristy resorts offered in Puerto Del Carmen, Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise.
- This basic small pension is clean & comfortable & it is very centrally situated in Arrecife. It is great value for money & has very accommodating reception staff.
- The hotel is located in a very good place, with easy access for everything in the city. It is a clean, however basic hotel. Perfect for a few days stay. Not a noisy place. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks (this saved us at night).
Occidental Lanzarote Playa
Occidental Lanzarote Playa has an outdoor pool. There is a golf course 2.5 mi away.The modern, air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen satellite TV. There is also a mini-fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private terrace with sea viewsThe capital of the island, Arrecife, is just a short drive from the property, and Lanzarote Airport is only 7.5 mi away.
Pools very good
Fresh cooked food to choose from in front of you
Clean and comfortable room, plenty of choice with the food and of a exceptable srandard .
Plenty of sun beds but limited space between them.
Friendly staff but only being half board a bit of a performance getting a drink at the bar.
Little bit out of town but nice walk .
- Having all inclusive was very handy. Good entertainment every night. Wide selection of food offered and nearly always access to food. Good range of drinks to chose from. Nice balcony and big bathrooms with lovely showers. Free shuttle bus into Teguise and the main beach to visit. Taxis into Teguise are only 4 Euro which is handy and reception will have one in a few minutes for you. Plenty of activities throughout the day to enjoy.
- The hotel is modern, clean rooms.Nice and big pools.Food was delicious during the day, big variety of food(e.g prawns,mussels,pork,beef,chicken,salads,fruit and desserts). 20 minute walk from Costa Teguise centre.
- I liked its location and facilities. Always clean and the staff where always friendly
- Pools very good
The guest rooms are cozy and spacious and feature wide beds and a small living room. The hotel’s facilities include a roof terrace and sun bathing area, offering stunning views of the city, as well as a restaurant, a cafe and a fitness center, where you can choose from a wide range of activities each season.Free WiFi is available in all areas. The hotel also offers guided tours.Conveniently located in the city center, Lancelot Hotel will allow its guests to enjoy what a city like Arrecife, with all its restaurants, bars and shopping, has to offer. At the beach there are a variety of water sports available.
- FIRST i travelled with my wife not partner I very nice and quiet hotel I just wished the dinner could be a little earlier but overall it was very good value.
- Room large, comfortable and airy. Great mattress and pillows. Friendly helpful staff and perfect location.
- the hotel exceeded our expectations in every little detail, it’s a great value for money!
Very convenient location. Excellent breakfast with a wide range of choices & the menu is changed daily.
Very friendly staff.
The hotel is very clean and nice, swimming pool area is the perfect place to relax. There’s a cocktail bar with a very good choice of drinks.
The rooms are very clean you can smell the fresh every time you come back into your room.
Beds are so very comfortable and the room is bright and spacious.
The bathroom is clean.
The breakfast area is nice and clean with space for a lot of guests at once, very good coffee!
Bus station is very close and at a very short walk, there are plenty of places to eat and drink – amazing food!
Hotel staff is very helpful if you wish to rent a car or if you are looking for places to visit or beaches.
Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico
At the hotel, all rooms have a desk. All rooms include a private bathroom. The rooms at Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico.The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 8 miles from the hotel.
Palacio Ico is a lovely heritage boutique hotel. Everything about our stay was great, but to summarize a couple things:
– Very welcoming and helpful staff + owners
– Beautifully designed room (we stayed in #9; i think listed as Deluxe Queen Suite)
– The restaurant on-site looks great and serves delicious food. The included breakfast is also taken here and didn’t disappoint.
– Teguise itself is a lovely calm town and welcome break from the overrun southern coast.
- Wonderful little gem of a hotel in one of the most picturesque parts of an increible island.
This hotel is totally amazing ! We stayed here for 2 nights then returned for our last night just to be able to stay in a suite room ! The hotel has a restaurant which I believe is run independently (although you’d never guess this) which is also amazing and I’ll review on Trip advisor.
The rooms are individually decorated with amazing style and panache, all of the staff are wonderful ; the position and ambience are first class.
One of the best hotels we have stayed in during our extensive travel around the world – THANK YOU Hotel Boutique Palacio Ico !!!
- humidity in the room was too high ( not regulary ventilated )
- The accomodation is incredible! In amazing town in the center of wonderful land! The attentive and friendly staff arounds with care and treats so perfect. Only kind words about this spot: room was comfy with style design, clean as nature; silence and purity as performance for this place; classy and homie meal as treatment. To get there easy – in the center of the town. It’s possible to park car close to the hotel or in front of and it’s free.
- Palacio Ico is a lovely heritage boutique hotel. Everything about our stay was great, but to summarize a couple things:
Beatriz Costa & Spa
The complex features facilities aimed to help you both be active and to relax, including a Talasoterapia center and a sports center for the practice of tennis and minigolf. One of the main attractions in this establishment are the 6562 ft² of swimming pools located in the middle of this tropical garden. One pool is heated and another for children.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including an Oriental restaurant, all offering buffet meals. Show cooking is also available.There is a free daily shuttle service to Las Cucharas Beach and the center of Costa Teguise. There is also a free weekly shuttle service to Arrecife.
- The staff, facilities and the general atmosphere.
- Good selection of food. Bedroom very quiet located in a different side of the hotel to where we stayed previously which was very noisy.
We were in room 359,it had view of the mountains and is very quiet….we loved it…but it was quite a walk from
the lift to the room…so no good if you couldnt walk far.
Big room and bathroom…comfy beds and very clean and a nice balcony to sit out.
All the staff were lovely and very hard working.
Big swimming area and plenty of sunbeds. Fantastic sauna,jaquzzi,and steam room.
Big hotel with plenty of things going on day and night.
We only had breakfast which was plentyfull and all fresh.
If you want to explore the island,you will need a car unless you go on the organized trips.
The hotel is a long walk to the centre and the beaches…..but we loved it and will certainly go back to this hotel.
- A room with three beds was paid for the room given only had two ..i asked for low floor as scared of hights and put me and 13 and 5 year old on the top floor ..the bathroom cups were full of someones left over toothpaste hadnt been cleaned when i informed reception they got very rude and funny towards me ..wouldnt pay to stay there again
- Everything from breakfast to nightly entertainment was well organised and of top class quality.
Top Hotels In Los Valles Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Valles Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Valles Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!