10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Silos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Silos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Silos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Silos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Silos Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Silos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Silos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Silos Tenerife:
Luz Del Mar
The hotel’s wellness suite offers an organic sauna, a dry sauna, a relaxation room and adventure showers. There is also a fitness center.Hotel Luz del Mar is surrounded by the Teno Mountains and the El Teide National Park.There is free public parking on site and the sea is a short walk away. Buenavista’s 18-hole Golf Course is within a short drive.The Luz del Mar is in the Isla Baja region, full of traditional farm houses. The hotel has a large wind-protected terrace and rooms have a balcony or terrace.There is also a Chimney Lounge with an open fireplace.
- El trato del personal fue excelente, y el hotel perfecto para pasar unos dias con la familia y realizar excursiones
- Der kanadische Abend mit Livemusik am Donnerstag war wunderbar. Zimmer, Frühstück, Anlage, Personal… Alles toll!
- El agua cálida de la piscina y la calidad de las comidas. En general, la calidad de las instalaciones y la amabilidad de su personal.
- Umfangreiches Frühstück, was keine Wünsche offen läßt. Sehr nettes kompetentes Personal. Wir hatten keine Halbpension und haben deshalb sowohl im Hotel wie auch außerhalb gegessen. Das Hotelrestaurant ist deutlich teurer wie die Restaurants außerhalb, bietet aber sehr gutes Essen und Service. Das Essen in den einfachen Restaurants außerhalb ist landesüblich gut, schmackhaft und teilweise recht günstig. Die terrassenförmige Anlage des Hotels und der sehr schöne Pool mit vielen Liegen (und mit wenig Betrieb um diese Jahreszeit) ist ein guter Ort zu relaxen zwischen steilen Wanderungen. Das Wetter war stabil, aber viele Wolken.
- Ruhige Lage, gehobene Ausstattung, abwechslungsreiches Essen
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda
Apartments feature wooden floors and heating. The living room has a satellite TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant and there is a bar. Packed lunches can also be requested.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a car or bicycle, and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. A wide range of hiking trails can be found very nearby.
- Location is in a small village – one shop, one bar, great if you want to be away from it all. Staff friendly – some Spanish will help you feel a part of the place. This is a place for walking – Teno park is fabulous and I really reccomend it , trails start at the end of the hotel drive – but they are steep! The appartment is spacious and has a nice garden outside
- Beautiful location and view from the Finca. The grounds were well maintained and planted and there was ample space to sit outside and feel like you were the only people staying there. The beds were comfy and warm with cosy sheets – a necessity at this time of year (December). The staff were friendly and helpful and Baudilio was a good host. Overall it was a lovely, peaceful place in which to unwind and avoid Christmas celebrations.
- Stayed for 3 nights. Found it to be a good location for walks in west Tenerife. Hotel is quirky in a positive way. Our accommodation had 2 bedrooms – one with a very comfortable superking sized bed- good size living room and small functional kitchenette. On our first night we enjoyed a meal at a bar just across from the hotel driveway. There were few guests staying whilst we were there so no evening meals were provided, but a good breakfast was. This did mean we had to drive a few kms to eat when the local bar was also closed. Not a problem as you wouldn’t be at this hotel without a car.
- As it’s set 10 minutes drive up a very steep hill, at least the view was nice.
Friendly personal. You can order breakfast and dinner for additional payment – delicious spanish cuisine.
The good location in the village – calm atmosphere and beautiful view. It’s better to go by car.
Isla Baja Suites
Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- The cakes downstairs were so, so good! Especially the canarian desert. Location and personel were great. Room was unique.
- The authenticity of the town reflected in the hotel
- The suite had a great deal of space and was well furnished & decorated. The building has many historic features which are well preserved and add a great deal of character. The views are also amazing.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Wonderful sea view from our rooms. Rooms wonderful and spacious and we liked the traditional Spanish house. Breakfast was delicious.
Hotel Rural El Patio
Hotel Rural El Patio has a central courtyard full of palm and dragon trees, and there are many charming little paths and benches where you can relax. The hotel has a sauna and a croquet lawn, and there are loungers around the pool.The country-style rooms at the hotel are set on the ground floor, and feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also have a private terrace.Open twice a week from October, the hotel’s restaurant offers international food and great views over the estate and the sea, also offering a set menu of traditional Canarian food. The restaurant opens on set days, depending on availability. There is also a bar in the TV lounge.There is an attractive cove with a dock located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to the Teide National Park, Tenerife Norte Airport and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in under 45 minutes.
Loved the hotel – the location, the facilities, the breakfast! Full of character with lots of different places to sit and relax – in the sun or shade. Do explore – its only a short walk to a small pebbly beach and natural plunge pool.
Staff are very helpful and welcoming.
It is best to have a car – sandy beaches are a distance away.
- I liked everything. It is a very romantic place. I liked the sound of banana trees leaves rustling on the breeze, the views, the courtyard… The place itself is amazing. Cool nights help to remove the heat of the day. The view from one of the terraces to the ocean is just perfect. It was much more than we expected. The location might look remote, but on an island like that nothing is really remote and the highway is good.
- Very quiet. Lovely staff. Loved the walk inbetween the banana trees.
- This is a very special place – quite a world away from the usual Hotel Chain. Beautifully kept grounds and gardens with stunning views. The walks through the banana plantations to the roaring Atlantic are delightful and there are so many little nooks and crannies to find a sunny or shady spot around the hotel, including a sunset viewing covered terrace by the tennis courts.
- The peace, the solitude, the space, the quality of the gardens and grounds, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the location, the area..everything – superb!
- Loved the hotel – the location, the facilities, the breakfast! Full of character with lots of different places to sit and relax – in the sun or shade. Do explore – its only a short walk to a small pebbly beach and natural plunge pool.
La Casona del Patio
The bright rooms with simple décor come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and bathtub. The hotel offers a fitness center and a bar-restaurant with a terrace.La Casona del Patio has a tour desk. Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as horse riding.There is a wide range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a bus stop in the same distance, while Tenerife South Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- The location and calm environment was excellent along with the very helpful and pleasant staff made the holiday really great.
- Wonderful staff, beautiful place in magnificent surroundings. Can’t wait to go back again.
- The staff were lovely, it’s a pretty looking place set in a beautiful area, nice location further away from the typical touristy area. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast very good.
- Charming ranch-style hotel within beautiful park. Rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable and everything very clean. Adjacent restaurant highly recommended.
Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a furnished terrace, flat-screen TV with international channels, seating area with a sofa, and walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom comes with a bath, hydromassage shower, hairdryer, VIP toiletries, and double vanities. Some rooms have access to Sanctuary by The Level services, which include a Nespresso machine, executive lounge access, and early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.The property has an 18-hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros, as well as a free fitness center and banquet rooms. The spa includes a thermal circuit, sauna, and Turkish bath. Free parking is provided.Tenerife South Airport is 43 mi from Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, great facilities, well equipped gym. Breakfast buffet had good choice ans changing every day. Quiet place with beautiful nature around. The receptionists (girls) were very kind, the guy was rather arrogant.
- Large room, private bathroom, beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. The front desk was very helpful in extending our stay and changing our ferry reservation. The facilities on the property such as the spa & pool are excellent.
The location was good.
The food in the restaurant (a la cart restaurant) – was good.
Great choice of restaurants and food
Room and terrace were excellent
- Very nice location and facilities. Excellent spa, very relaxing and calm. Staff knowledgable of local restaurants.
Set in an 18th-century country house, rooms at the Gara feature bright, attractive décor with wooden floors. All rooms have satellite TV and a DVD player.Light meal and drinks are served in the Gara’s café, which leads out to the terrace.There is also a massage service. The natural swimming pools, formed by a volcanic eruption, are just 150 feet from the hotel.Staff at the Gara’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, including Mount Teide and Corona Forestal Natural Parks. They can also arrange car and bicycle rental, as well as activities including hiking, paragliding and diving.
- Wonderful beautiful property, lovely courtyard and rooms, and terrific location near the sea and restaurants. Wonderful views from the roof top lounge chairs. Breakfast was very good. Really everything about this hotel is terrific, if you can find a parking spot to get close to it.
Enjoying a great oceanview(Location) and hospitality(Michael and Sonnia)
Calm and Quiet Clean facility.
- The place is very nice, managed by the lovely owners who are there all the time and very supportive. CLean and well situated in a beautiful village of Garachico.
- The location and traditional style of the hotel was wonderful.
- Friendly owners and interesting hisotic building with courtyard.
Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection
The rooms at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection include traditional wooden ceilings. All units are fitted with a TV with satellite channels and offer a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection . The property includes hot tub and sauna.Hotel La Quinta Roja THe Senses Collection is set in the historical center of the town. Port of Garachico is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beutiful and lovely traditional house. Good location for wandering around Garachco or spectacular driving on the extremly amazing twisty roads up to Maska. Allowed to park a car on the street nearly anytime and anywhere or at the public parking spots.
- Central location in unspoilt small town. Plentiful parking within 100m.
- excellent town centre location. lovely ambience with balconied courtyard and views from the roof terrace.
- Amazing hotel, right on the main square in Garachico, in a lovingly-restored old building. Rooms are lovely, service is amazing, breakfast is nice, espresso machine in the room was a nice touch. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in.
- Great location on the main square in a wonderfully atmospheric town. It’s a beautiful 18th century palace with an original stone stairway and bags of charm. The staff is helpful, friendly, and provides a warm welcome.
Hotel Emblemático San Marcos
Featuring wooden floors and ceilings, each bedroom includes a satellite flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe and free toiletries.Guests have access to a shared lounge, terrace and garden. An airport shuttle service is available at an extra cost.The famous Drago Milenario, an historic dragon tree known as Icod’s symbol, is 500 feet from the hotel. San Marcos Beach is 1.9 mi away. Tenerife North Airport can be reached within a 35-minute drive.
- This small B&B hotel, a 200 year old historical, refurbished Manor House, was an absolute fabulous find! It has been refurbished in an extremely authentic and charming way. The decor, polished wooden floors, furnishings, paintings and tapestries all made for luxurious, stunning surroundings. The staff were extremely pleasant and helpful on our arrival and at breakfast next morning. We had a first floor, very spacious room which had tea and coffee facilities, a mini bar (both of which we very much welcomed) plus a balcony with mountain view. Its quaint little garden, rooftop terrace and quiet location made it a perfect retreat, but still in close enough proximity to the beautiful town of Garachico on the coast (10 mins away). The hotel itself is no more than a 5-minute walk from the lovely Square in Icod, the famous ‘El Drago’ (the Dragon Tree) and local wine-tasting, museums, cafes and restaurants. Just fabulous!
- Lovely boutique hotel/B&B in typical Spanish style. Staff were excellent and we received a warm, friendly welcome. The room/bed was comfortable and breakfast good with a choice of scrambled or fried eggs.
- Very helpful and charming manager, Marie. Very tasty breakfast. Lovely old building with lots of character in quiet street. Huge bedroom and dressing room leading to shower room. Free off-street parking within 200 yards.
- Lovely welcome from Reyes who was so helpful. Super rooms. Felt privileged to stay in such a Historical house. Minutes walk from San Marcos Church Square and famous Tree. Good breakfast and well looked after by Marie who speaks perfect English. Thank you ladies .
- Beautifully appointed…excellent breakfast…excellent and very helpful staff…whats not to like…I suspect we will be back…
Hotel Emblemático San Agustin
All individually-styled rooms at San Agustin Hotel are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, wooden ceilings and floors. The marble bathroom with shower includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel is located on a cobbled street in the commercial and historic center of the town, where you will find shops, cafés and restaurants. The hotel also has a café offering drinks and snacks.Playa de San Marcos Beach is 2.2 mi away and Cueva del Viento Cave can be reached in about 15 minutes by car. The ancient Drago Milenario is just 5 minutes’ walk away.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Guest have free secure parking at Parking del Drago, 3 minutes’ walk from the hotel.
- Very lovely place in the middle of Icod de los Vinos. Everything was clean and nice and the breakfast were awesome. The two ladies there were very nice and polite and even fixed us a sandwich when we told them that we need to leave early on the last day and could not make it to our regular breakfast. Would recommend it any time.
- very large and comfortable rooms; the gorgeous courtyard; coffee, wine and fruit available all the time
- Ambient is wonderful, you can really feel the spirit of the old nineteenth century Spanish upscale property and spend a couple of days resting in the house itself, like we did. Hospitality and helpfulness of the staff was first rate. Rooms are spacious and kept in very nice condition. Property is located in the heart of small city, surrounded by traditional cuisine restaurants and local promenade with towns biggest attraction – a thousand year old tree. But it also presents great opportunity to explore the whole island due to it being equally near to North and South coast. In one word, it is perfect for all kinds of vacations.
- The historic house and the court are very nicely decorated.
Extraordinary hospitality from nice and willing ladies and for sure from the owner. A perfect location of the hotel, very close to the road and the ocean and the same time in the center of a small cosy town called Icod de los vinos with a famous Dragon tree.
A nice patio with tables and tiny pool with fishes. A breakfast room situated on one side of the yard. It was nice to spend time in the evening there in front of the fire place. A room we had was with a HUGE and comfortable bed for 10 persons (3 king size bed 🙂 ). The only disadvantage for our room #1 was windows in front, too close. But the biggest advantage of the hotel is their staff. Especially Alicia (as far as I remember her name) was very nice, kind and joyful. None of ladies spoke fluently English, but they solved all the issues and requests!!!
Top Hotels In Los Silos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Silos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Silos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Silos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!