10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Rocas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Rocas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Rocas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Rocas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Rocas Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Rocas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Rocas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Rocas Murcia:
Hotel La Torre Golf Resort & Spa
La Torre Golf Resort Spa offers stylish rooms with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private balcony with views of the stunning surroundings.La Torre’s restaurants offer a variety of cuisine in a sophisticated setting. The hotel also has a bar on site.The beaches of Mar Menor are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel, and the cosmopolitan city of Murcia is also 20 minutes away.
Beds were comfy
Staff very helpful
Great having a shop on site
- the people within the indoor pool were absolutely amazing and went well and truly put there way for customers. We also had a couples massage which was to die for!!
- bed was very comfy staff were very helpful and pleasant
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Beds are enormous and very comfortable although pillows will not suit everyone!
- pool bar open only Sat /Sunday, good pool area , towels provided
- Beds were comfy
All rooms at the Hotel 525 come with a mini-bar and a TV with satellite and cable channels. Each also has a private bathroom as well as a balcony.Hotel 525, is located in a shopping area, where you will find many varied types of bars and restaurants.The hotel has a lobby bar, a snack bar, covered car park, meeting rooms and spa.
The air conditioning was a delight!
Staff friendly and helpful.
- The hotel is situated in the close proximity to restaurants and bars.
- Everything especially the leisure club area on the top floor
- Staff great. Very clean. Good service. Lovely breakfast
- Central location everything you need,pool gym and the breakfast was first class
- The air conditioning was a delight!
The area is ideal for family holidays. The shallow waters are great for bathing with smaller children and a good place for learning different water sports. Golf enthusiasts are well catered to, with a course within half a mile.Well-connected via the AP-7 highway, Murcia San Javier Airport is just 3.5 miles from the hotel. You can drive to Cartagena in around 10 minutes.
- Clean, cool, comfortable and close to the beach and town center.
My flight was cancelled and I arrived at the hotel one day later. the hotel administration was very kind. they kept my booking an moreover they did not bill this first night.
much appreciated !
- Excellent great views breakfast was very good good value for the money.
- We had a fantastic stay at the hotel. The room was big and exceptionally clean. We had a partial sea view which was lovely. The breakfast was vast something for everyone. What I loved was the staff always had a smile on their face. I would definitely recommend staying here.
Totally loved the Hotel Cristina ,Staff were very warm and helpful .Only stayed there two nights with my wife .
But she also loved the Hotel ,We ordered the breakfast which was fabulous and there was plenty to choose from
even my wife Allison who never has a breakfast ,got stuck in to the food .Hotel was spotless and had a sea view.
Going back in October. 10/10
Hotel Los Narejos
Enjoy Los Narejos’ clean, affordable accommodations, and friendly staff. The hotel’s restaurant is popular with guests and locals, and serves an affordable lunchtime set menu.The town is easily accessible from national freeways and San Javier airport is a short drive away. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round on one of the 7 nearby golf courses. Everything you might need is within walking distance. Walk along the palm tree-lined seafront promenade, visit the marina or spend a day at the ancient thermal baths.Check out the special offers including golf green fees and transportation, available exclusively for 2-night stays.
- Everything.staff very helpful nothing was too much trouble breakfast very good good location
- This is our second stay at this hotel, so knew what to expect. A lovely time, rooms were ready for us despite our early arrival, great stay.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful ( particularly Jesus and Lena – although we did see them more often than any other staff). The food was absolutely superb and portions plentiful.
- I’ve stayed at this property many times, spotless, friendly hard working staff and thoroughly professional.
- Everything was EXCELLENT from the moment I entered the building, although the bed was rock solid, everything else was PERFECT.
Hotel La Posada
The air conditioned rooms at the Posada are bright and have cable TV. Each room has heating and a desk.A continental breakfast is served on the hotel’s pretty tiled patio, or in the cafe.La Palma is a 20-minute drive from the historic city of Cartagena and Calblanque Monte Park, where there is a golf course. The beaches of the famous Mar de Menor isthmus are approximately 11 miles away.
Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
nicely designed. The Breakfast was simply anf delicious.
- Lovely family run hotel, friendly staff, great well appointed rooms, recently renovated, super shower and bathroom, and good cafe!
A gem of a hotel, would recommend it to cyclists, which were kept secure.
We would stay there again, and ask they cook us scrambled eggs !
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfotable & spotlessly clean. Would stay there again.
Good value for money.
The kindness of the staff was super.
- Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
Hotel Mar Menor
The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, where you can find a variety of water sports facilities. The Mar Menor is a large salt lagoon and is a popular destination for all kinds of water sports.The rooms at Hotel Mar Menor feature tile floors and simple décor. Each one includes a safe, TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafe-bar which serves drinks and light Mediterranean dishes. There is a variety of restaurants and bars on the promenade, just a 5 minute walk away.
- The blonde lady and young girl couldn’t of been more helpful. VERY lovely people
- The location of the hotel was good for the concert we were going to and also for the beach. Also the staff were very friendly and it was very clean.
- The location; just a five minute walk to the sea front, shops, restaurants etc. No problem with the on street parking close by. Towels changed daily. We had a good size terrace but noticed that some were a good deal smaller. Comfortable beds
- all excellent. have stayed before and intend to stay again in the near future
- Very clean , air-conditioning, WiFi, TV, fridge, balcony. Big beds, fairly quiet, friendly staff. Breakfast any time you are ready, no rush. Across the road hotel has the swimming pool. Near airport and beach , bars, shops. Area very clean
Rooms are also heated and have a work desk and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Trabuco. The à la carte restaurant offers characteristic local dishes, such as paella. There is a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
- We needed to find somewhere close to San Javier/Murcia airport, Trabuco was the absolute nearest. Brilliant friendly family ran place. Elizabeth (Spanish) speaks fluent English for us lazy Brits ! Juanjo (Guango) was equally fluent. Great splash pool on top floor, with quality lounging area to boot. Absolutely perfect place. We would very highly recommend and are already looking at next year. We need to keep places like this OPEN once Corvera Airport opens in Jan 2019. Used July 23rd 2018.
Fantastic staff, always there to help. Great pool and sun terrace with convenient bar service.
Spanish breakfast with tostada, tomato and pastries. Freshly squeezed juice. I always order an extra omelet. Cleaning perfect. Close to the beach.
We have stayed there many times and have always found it comfortable, clean, value for money and very friendly staff.
The beach is about a 10 minute walk, plenty of restaurants , tapas places and bars.
- Basic but perfect for what I wanted, great location for the airport and the ferry over to la manga..
- Good food in the bar tapas reliable friendly owners and family and staff lots of polic here as opp police Stn very funny
All rooms at this small hotel have a safe and a work desk. There are ironing facilities, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Albohera has a restaurant and a bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room. You can also find shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and the hotel offers parking. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour reception.
- Every convenient for the Airport by taxi. Not far from the beach.
- Overall, the room was clean, in fact very clean, with all facilities catered for
- Very clean and very helpful staff great location.
- Helpfulness of staff and close priximity to restaurants
Staff very friendly and bakery across from
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Murcia is 22 miles from the hotel. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel was basic, the view was fantastic the staff were excellent and helpful the beach and surrounding area are beautiful. Loved our stay value for money.
- Children’s show ride just outside a bit noisy.
- The hotel was perfect – great location and fantastic views from our room.
- Location on the beach front is great but it means there is a lot of evening noise to about 1 am from the beach entertainment if you have a sea view room
- Location excellent. Very clean, staff friendly and helpful
All rooms have a safe, TV and fridge. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 2.5 mi away. Cartagena is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and Alicante-Elche Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Great value and right opposite the beach and next to bars and restaurants.
- Great position near bars and restaurants yet quiet in room.Coffee best in town.Manager and staff are all extremely nice and helpful.
- It wasn’t us that went I booked it for friends as we were there in may and it was perfect booked again for september
- The staff were very friendly and helpful had a late flight out but we were allowed to staff in our room until we left for the airport. The family room was excellent with a stunning beach and sea view thank you Hotel Riberia
- Great stay. Staff very friendly hotel and bedrooms spotless.food facilities very good and waitress lovely. Close to the beach great views over the mar menor
Top Hotels In Los Rocas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Rocas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Rocas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Rocas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!