10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Pulpites Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Pulpites Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Pulpites Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Pulpites Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Pulpites Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Pulpites Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Pulpites Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Pulpites Murcia:
Guests can read and relax in Villasegura Hotel’s spacious lounges. They feature free Wi-Fi and free press. There are also large spaces for conferences and courses.The Villasegura restaurant provides traditional regional and national cuisine with modern touches. It offers local products, homemade desserts and fine local and national wines, at a good price.There is a bar and café service. Continental breakfast is served in the morning. Buffet breakfast is also available for groups.Rooms at Hotel Villasegura are all air conditioned. They feature a full bathroom, amenities and wake-up service.
- It was next to a grocery store, Mc Donalds and Burger King.
- Good internet connection. Very easy access to the main road. Lots of free parking. Next to Lidl, Burger King, McDonald’s and Eroski.
- Proximité avec l’autoroute, Mc do, burger king, Lidl 👍
La decoración que tiene es bonita 😊
Y el personal de recepción muy amables.
Ubicado a unos pasos entre un Burger King y Lidl y frente al McDonald.
- Lo unico que nos gusto fue el trato del de recepcion
Sercotel JC1 Murcia
Each stylish room at Sercotel JC1 comes with full air conditioning and a private bathroom. They also include a mini-bar and satellite TV.The Sercotel JC1 offers a coffee service in the early morning, as well as buffet breakfast. The café serves drinks and light meals all day. Dinner can be enjoyed in the main restaurant or out on the terrace.
- Maybe too far from downtown but the place is perfect for business meetings
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, excellent wifi, perfect room with tea/coffee maker. Decent work desk.
- The breakfast was fine. Facilities were good. Reception experience was quick and fast.
- Clean, quiet, modern room. Very comfy to rest and sleep there. Great view. Comfy baby cot.
- Quiet rooms at 8th floor, comfortable bed, competent and friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar. Only 4 stops via tram to the town center.
Campanile Hotel Murcia
All rooms at the Campanile Hotel Murcia include a free tray with coffee and tea. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is easy access to this hotel. The A-30 and E-15 motorways are both nearby, and the El Corte Inglés and Thader Shopping Centers are within a short drive. Private parking is available, subject to reservation.The hotel has a games room, and in the bar and restaurant you can enjoy live football on Canal +. Here there are snooker, table tennis and darts facilities.The restaurant offers a daily menu, or an à la carte menu from Monday to Thursday.
- The staff was very nice and answered all my questions. They even shown me the tricky way to flush the toilet, I thought it was broken.
- Low price and a lot of parking around the hotel, walking distance from the center (40 minutes)
- Helpful staff recommended local restaurants as alternative to functional on site facilities; easily accessed secure parking only E3 extra(and outdoor parking free). Handy for car drivers: near shopping centres north of Murcia city and also for tram into city centre.
- We very much liked the tea/coffee making facility in the room. Excellent after a long drive. The staff at reception on our arrival was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he gave us whatever we asked for even extra milk tea etc. Just great. Breakfast was a little disappointing as we paid 9 euros each. It was basic. We have had better at the Ibis for less. Overall we would book the campanile again.
- Bathroom was dirty, wall of the room are the weakest ever could listen the other room Tv’s and snoring as well. 80 Euros for 2 nights for this, it’s call a scam.
Its convenient location in this attractive city mean you can reach both shops and cultural option on foot in just minutes.The well-furnished accommodations offer all the services and facilities you need including parking and wi-fi internet connection in the rooms.
- We had a problem with the shower in the room, the water did not go down, so they changed the room for us immediately. Even though, it was a much smaller room then the one before.
supermarket is nearby
city center is also not so far
- The room was ok clean a bit dated but it was cheap so you get you pay for.
- Comfortable bed, good shower and air conditioning. Enough on-street parking in the area if you don’t mind walking a few 100 (no parking or unloading in front of the hotel) – no need to pay for their garage.
- Clean, convenient, cheap, perfect for a short stay when nothing but a bed is needed
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Murcia is 5 miles from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 24 miles from Torrecobijo.
- Terrific value for 35 euro. Quirky hotel located in a trucking district. Room was nice, modern. Truckers waiting for their loads kept the cafeteria and game room busy.
- La habitación estaba muy limpia,y el hotel esta cerca de Murcia.A todo aquel que vaya por alli,le recomiendo que vayan a comer al restaurante las 4 torres de Poniente que se encuentra en Alcantarilla a 5 minutos en ciche del hotel.
Todo muy bien , un hotel acogerdor, el personal muy atento .
Gracias por todo , era perfecto .
Hasta pronto .
Magalie y Christine
- La tercera vez que vuelvo a este hotel, repetiré siempre que vuelva a Murcia
- Habitaciones completas y bonitas, las camas muy cómodas y el trato del personal perfecto ya que se preocuparon de hacernos más fácil llevar la dieta
The functional modern rooms at the Murcia Ibis have a work desk and private bathroom. Wi-Fi access is available for a fee.The El Rincon Café has an outdoor terrace and serves regional cuisine and a varied breakfast buffet. The hotel also has a lounge bar and a 24-hour front desk.Hotel Ibis Murcia is next to a shopping center, which has various restaurants, a cinema and a grocery store. Murcia San Javier Airport and the beaches of the Mar Menor Lagoon are within 30 miles.
- This hotel is excellent value for the money and we found it better than the more expensive Marriot next door. The rooms aren’t the biggest but they are superbly well designed, the air conditioning works faultlessly and in temperatures of 40 deg it was a relief to relax in the hotel. This was without doubt one of the cleanest and well maintained hotels we have stayed in.
- The rooms are clean and beds very comfortable, good verity /choice for breakfast.staff really helpful. Would certainly stay again. Parking was good also.
- Good size comfortable bed, working air condition. Free parking.
- You know what you’re getting when you stay at an Ibis. It’s not luxurious but it’s perfectly adequate.
- It is very close to Carrefour and petrol station and has a large room
Hotel Villa Ceuti
Simply decorated, rooms at Hotel Vila Ceuti have air conditioning and central heating. They all feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower.The á la carte restaurant inside the property serves traditional Galician dishes made with local produce and special menus are also available on prior request.Hotel Villa Ceuti is 15 minutes’ drive from Molina de Segura and famous Balneario de Archena is 5 mi away. Prestigious international exhibitions are held in the surrounding area around the hotel and you can drive to Murcia Airport in 45 minutes.
- Efficient friendly staff made us feel welcome as always.
- Spacious bedroom and bathroom. Family run and staff helpful. Breakfast In the bar so need to ask for fruit and yoghurt. Food good in restaurant and bar and reasonably priced
- Los colores cálidos de la habitación, y el baño, el restaurante y la terraza que tiene detrás.
- El hotel me parecia de lujo, hasta nos dejaron una cuna para mi niña de 8 meses super atentos con todo, el desayuno buenisimo, por poner una pega seria que le faltaba piscina ya hubiera sido una pasada, pero estamos super contentos de hecho volveremos a repetir sin duda😄😄
- Hotel tranquilo, muy limpio. Buena relación calidad/precio
AC Hotel Murcia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
All air-conditioned rooms at the AC Hotel Murcia feature soundproofing, a flat-screen TV and a mini bar. There is also a private bathroom with a professional hairdryer.The hotel has a fitness room and a Turkish bath. There is also a free parking outside the hotel or a private parking for guests at an extra charge.The AC Lounge serves cold dishes for lunch and hot meals for dinner. Free newspapers and luggage storage are offered.The hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the city’s main attractions, including the Cathedral, Salzillo Museum and the Bullring. An intercity bus stops in front of the hotel. Alicante is a 45-minute drive away.
Parking directly outside and no charge
Quick check in
Room on low floor and close to lift
- i like this hotel and have stayed many times location is great.
Perfect location for city centre
Free parking available directly outside
Room perfect and excellent shower
- that i got the same room as the last time i booked with them
- Friendly staff, Breakfast was very good and the room was cleaned well every day
- Parking directly outside and no charge
Each air-conditioned room comes with free WiFi and a TV. There is a private bathroom.A Continental breakfast is available for an additional cost, and a daily set lunch menu is served in the cafe as well. Luggage storage is available at Casa Emilio.The Roman Theater is a 10-minute walk from the property, You can reach Murcia Train Station in 10 minutes on foot, while the city bus station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Good price and easy access. Just okay for a one night stay and nothing more.
- Nice place to stay, near center of the city, clean rooms, sufficient for the price.
- Location was perfect for visiting the old town. Great value for money. Lovely little park directly opposite to walk the dog. Nothing fancy but spotlessly clean and friendly
- I was passing through Murcia, traveling from Barcelona to Blanca. This was a no fuss place to stay. The staff was friendly and patient with my broken spanish. The room was what you pay for; nothing special, but small, clean, and quiet. And the location was lovely; lots of bus stops, close to the river, and near the cathedral and historic plaza.
- Great location no longer than 10 minutes to the cathedral.
The rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom, while some rooms come with a balcony.Popular points of interest near La huertanica include Romea Theater, La Merced University and Bellas Artes Museum. The nearest airport is Murcia–San Javier Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- THE LOCATION IS VERY GOOD AND THE PEOPLE ARE VERY NICE
- Very good value for money. Clean. A/C. Good staff: Nice location.
- Muy tranquilo y relativamente cerca del Centro de Murcia y pedantes cercabs
- La cama muy cómoda. Sin ruido en las habitaciones. Ambiente relajado.
- Las instalaciones limpias, cama comoda, me gustó también la ubicación cerca hay muchos lugares y su personal fue muy amable.
Top Hotels In Los Pulpites Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Pulpites Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Pulpites Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Pulpites Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!