10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Pastores Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Pastores Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Pastores Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Pastores Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Pastores Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Pastores Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Pastores Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Pastores Aragon:
Each room features a TV, a desk and a free safe. All have a private bathroom with hairdryer, and bath tub or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning in the lounge, and local dishes are available at the hotel restaurant for lunch or dinner. You can find a range of restaurants and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking, climbing, rafting and horse riding. You can drive to both Valencia and Castellón in less than 2 hours, where you will find golf clubs and beaches.
- This was the only hotel in Pueblo de Arenoso but it was lovely. Great welcome, marvellous staff and a good dinner at the end of a long hot walk. It is an excellent base for an activity holiday.
- We loved the typical Spanish feel and decor of this hotel situated in a small town. The hotel was lovely, clean and homely. The town is quiet but with plenty to explore nearby.The owner made us feel very comfortable, explaining things about the area, and suggestions of places to visit. The food was delicious, and we would recommend staying at this hotel for a short stay while exploring the area.
- La amabilidad del personal, el pueblo y su entorno es una maravilla, la cocina del hotel exquisita. La relacion calidad precio.
- Para pasar una noche calidad precio no estuvo mal.
- Todo genial, comida muy buena y el trato excelente. Cerca de Montanejos y con rutas muy bonitas.
Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares
The hotel is only 300 feet from the Montanejos Spa. The Fuente de Baños Thermal Spring and its source is just 2,950 feet away.All rooms at the Rosaleda del Mijares have a mini-bar, air conditioning, heating and a safe. The fully-equipped bathrooms include a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves fresh Mediterranean cuisine and offers a daily set menu. You can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the café.The hotel has a range of wellness services, including a wellness zone and hairdresser’s. There is also an exclusive VIP Spa.The River Club terrace-restaurant, which links the hotel with the river and its thermal springs, offers a wide selection of Premium dishes for lunch and dinner. The club also offers live shows and concerts in the summer months, from the end of June until September.
- Bed was comfy. Breakfast was good value, a good selection. Plenty of storage space in the bedroom
- The location of the property was perfect! The room was very clean and comfy. We loved the pool. Staff were very friendly and efficient. The breakfast was very good.
- Location was wonderful the pool facilities excellent and clean
- Nice hotel, comfy beds, great bathroom and lovely views from the balcony. Nice walks in the area and the hot springs definitely worth a visit
- Comfy, clean, lovely staff… Good food, great value fof money
The air-conditioned rooms at the Xauen feature a TV and views of the mountains and the town. Each one comes with central heating, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Xauen offers a restaurant serving traditional cuisine from Alto Mijares. There is a bar where guests can relax with a drink, as well as a reading lounge and a free Wi-Fi zone.The hotel spa circuit includes a hot tub, sensation showers, a Finnish sauna, Turkish baths and other facilities. Children are allowed in the spa at certain times. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside with mountains and pine trees.The hotel is approximately 37 mi from Valencia. The Serra d’Espadá Natural Park is just 6.2 mi away.
- We spent 4 days at the Hotel and we could not complain about anything! The food, the service, the room, and so on was very good. In conclusion, better than expected.
- Great location! Beautiful view of the mountain from the room. Montanejos… quiet and relaxing
- Me gustó mucho dónde está el pueblo el entorno el río muy bonito todo muy verde y muy tranquilo
- Su ubicación tan céntrica, y la comodidad de la cama.
Habitación correcta, limpia, cómoda y sin ruidos.
Todo el personal muy amable, sobre todo las camareras de restaurante, pendientes de todo y de ayudar en todo.
Cenamos de menú por 10 € y muy bien. El desayuno correcto, aunque poca variedad y algo escaso.
El entorno donde está ubicado el hotel, es maravilloso y muy recomendable para poder pasar un fin de semana o par de días en playas fluviales naturales.
No probamos el SPA, porque solo pasamos una noche.
Hotel Casa Palacio
This family-run hotel was built as a mansion. It still has many original features. There is also a cozy lounge with books, a TV and a fireplace. You can also play pool.The restaurant serves characteristic local food and Mediterranean dishes, specializing in stone-cooked steak. There is also a café serving drinks throughout the day.Bedrooms at the Casa Palacio are simple and comfortable. They all have private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel is located in a small spa town, with natural hot springs. The local area is perfect for outdoor activites, including climbing and mountain biking.
- The terrace was surprisingly large and overlooking the river which was very pleasant. The room itself was comfortable. Breakfast was simple but plentiful. WiFi and air-conditioning worked well.
- Superb old building with a Moorish tower incorporated right in the centre of the village.
- Todo estaba muy bien,solo un inconveniente habían hormiguitas de esas pequeñas por la habitación
- Es perfecto la gerencia,los camareros y la comida espectacular.
- La habitación era grande. El desayuno estaba bien con tostadas y croissant
Hotel Los Leones – Adults Only
All rooms at the Los Leones Hotel feature wooden floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms all come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves innovative cuisine using local produce. There is also a café with an indoor and outdoor terrace. A daily breakfast is available.Los Leones has 2 lounges: one with board games and the other with large windows and a sloped roof. Staff at reception can also provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Rubielos de Mora has a charming old town with ancient stone walls. It is just 30 minutes’ drive away from the Valdelinares Ski Resort and 40 minutes from Teruel.
- The staff are welcoming and professional, the building is beautifully restored and maintained and the food is really good.
- We loved the quietness and the village was spotless , Pillar and Manuel could not have been any more attentive , we had a birthday meal made from products of their own farm and cooked to perfection by Pillar .
- A very warm welcome. Manuel was extremely kind and helpful. Lovely atmosphere in the hotel. We had beautiful dinners prepared by Pilar in a cosy dining room in front of a fire. We felt like honored guests. Manuel and Pilar take great pride in their hotel.
- We were so impressed with the beautifully restored building and the impeccable food, but what we will go back for is how wonderful Manolo and Pillar are (the owners). Manolo is so sweet and informative. He took so much time with us and was very patience with our low level of Spanish. They are marvelous hosts. We look forward to going back time and time again. He allowed us to choose one of three rooms when we arrived. The town is unique, safe, clean. Definitely eat dinner here and try the steak…wow! Also, have a drink at Casa Vincente, a short walk from the hotel, the staff there is also so friendly. You can enjoy a seat by the fire or out in the small square out front.
- Lovely old hotel with excellent friendly service and superb food. This is our second visit, we came to ski and eat the lovely food and drink the local wines.
Hotel de Montaña Rubielos
The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at Hotel de Montaña Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- Nice, Calm, plenty of parking space, terraces and grass terrace, nice village
- The covered pool and the sauna were much more fun than we thought beforehand; even though we traveled in December, the pool and the hall were warm and nice. The hotel atmosphere was homely and we felt very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a long menu and carefully prepared meals. The village of Rubielos de Mora and the surroundings were fun to explore by foot and by car.
- Big clean and comfortable family room. Friendly staff. Very pleasant gardens to play with the kids, with paddle courts. We stayed at the beginning of July and it was very quiet with not so many guests so it was a calm athmosphere. We had the pool and the jacuzzi for ourselfs!
- This is a newish hotel with business class facilities. The staff were helpful but seemed to be overworked. Maybe it was low season.
- Lovely and quiet location with secure parking. Excellent food in the restaurant and kindly printed menu in English
Hotel Rural Los Abriles
At the hotel, each room includes a closet. With a private bathroom, certain units at Hotel Rural Los Abriles also offer a garden view. The rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Guests at Hotel Rural Los Abriles can enjoy a continental breakfast.Mora de Rubielos is 19 miles from the hotel, while Montanejos is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from Hotel Rural Los Abriles.
- El hotel en general asi como su entorno, lleno de tranquilidad y la decoración preciosa, un sitio para perderse y olvidarse de todo. sin duda volvere
- Lugar idilico para descansar y desconectar. Trato personal excelente, cercano, familiar. Solo le faltaba estar un poco mas alejado para que no llegue la cobertura del movil y asi desconectar al 100%
- Me gusto todo, José que es el dueño muy amable y atento. Todas la peticiones que pedí las tuve. Si vais al hotel tenéis que pedir el menú que hay , vais a disfrutar mucho con la comida. En la piscina mucha tranquilidad, encima con el jacuzzi al lado que se está de maravilla
Hotel rural de encanto. Para disfrutar de paz y sosiego, con la posibilidad de hacer escapadas a la naturaleza.
José, el dueño , estuvo muy atento en todo momento. Dispuesto a solucionar cualquier duda, incidencia,etc….
Menú para enmarcar, calidad relación – precio muy buena.
Algo distinto a destacar junto a un pequeño pueblo.
Cadre sympa, propriétaire très gentil, hotel très agréable
Je recommande cet endroit vraiment
Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre
Each spacious room at Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre is decorated in attractive white and lilac tones, and features high, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar.The stylish restaurant serves creative cuisine based on traditional local dishes. You can relax in the relaxing lounge area, where there is a library and a fireplace.The beautiful Teruel countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and you can go mushroom hunting in the nearby forest.The ski slopes of Valdelinares are a 35-minute drive away, and Javalambre ski slopes are just less than an hour’s drive away.
- The restored buildings are very well done. Top quality furnishings, beds and bedding. Spa bath and huge shower. Breakfast was comprehensive. You will need to speak some spanish. The staff were friendly and helpful. Peaceful and lovely countryside. We were the only guests. Their busy time is winter for the ski season and weekends, we were there during the week.
- Far exceeded what we needed 1 night didn’t do it justice.
- The care renovating this old house to incorporate modern facilities done in great taste
this is really a super hotel with great views in the nature
i going back when i can
Hotel Duque de Calabria
The hotel offers mountain views, and each heated room has a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are included.A second restaurant is open on weekends and in the summer season.The hotel’s surroundings include hills and mountains, and there are opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking.Hotel Duque de Calabria is a 71 mi from Valencia Airport, and you can drive to the beach in an hour. Dinopolis Theme Park is a 35-minute drive from the hotel. Valdelinares and Javalambre ski resorts are an hour’s drive away too.
- Every thing a great hotel looking forward to stay their again.
- Excellent service. Great location. Excellent room.
- Todo, no puede decir solo una cosa porque a sido todo perfecto.
- La amabilidad y la atención de todo el personal. Se nota que se dedican a una actividad que les gusta. La comida buenísima, unas mermeladas caseras excelentes para desayunar.
- GRATAMENTE SORPRENDIDO POR EL TRATO, LA ATENCIÓN Y POR TODO EN GENERAL
Hotel Rosaleda Doncel
Seasonal hotel opened from February to December
I liked the location of the hotel.
The people working there was so kind.
- Friendly staff, good coffee, bathroom with a bathtub
- pleasant friendly welcome in reception – with English being spoken better than my Spanish!! – superb value for bed breakfast and evening meal – however the evening meals are not served until 9pm
- The hotel is clean and comfortable, and well located near the upper section of the Via Verde and a short walk from the town center. There is a terrace for enjoying the night sky and a large room with tables for playing cards. The breakfast is generous. The restaurant serves lunch and supper as well; and there is a bar in the lobby for lighter meals.
- They were friendly. The food was great. The wifi was excellent. I would easily stay here again.
- I liked the location of the hotel.
Top Hotels In Los Pastores Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Pastores Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Pastores Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Pastores Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!