10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Olivos California – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Olivos California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Olivos California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Olivos California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Olivos California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Olivos California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Olivos California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Olivos California:
Fess Parker Wine Country Inn
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Fess Parker Wine Country Inn is located in Los Olivos, just 29 miles from Santa Barbara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Solvang is 5 miles from Fess Parker Wine Country Inn, and Santa Maria is 27 miles from the property. Santa Barbara Airport is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Solvang in the region of California, 27 miles from Santa Barbara, Hotel Corque features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Maria is 30 miles from Hotel Corque, and Santa Ynez is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Excellent pool hotel in town, walking distance to all Solvang restaurants, shops, and tasting rooms
Great location – walking distance to shops and restaurants.
Parking was very convenient.
I felt safe when I stayed there.
Nice cozy decor.
- Room was spacious and clean. It was very quiet and relaxing
- Bed was like a cloud room is always clean and the staffs always friendly
- Qualiity of furnishings, cleanliness and closeness to downtown
One of our top picks in Solvang.Kronborg Inn is located in Solvang, just 28 miles from Santa Barbara.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Maria is 30 miles from Kronborg Inn, and Santa Ynez is 4.1 miles from the property. Santa Barbara Airport is 21 miles away.
- The bed was extremely soft, cushiony, and comfortable. The breakfast was good.
- hotel just sits nearby the entrance of the town. Room cozy, staff friendly, with a thermal swimming pool which beyond my expectation. The solvang town impressed us so much, whole family members love this town!
- Nice Hotel in an funny Scandinavian village that looks like specially built for tourists 🙂
- Great location and great comfortable room. Continental breakfast was great!
- The room was clean and well maintained. It included a microwave and refrigerator – which is nice when traveling with kids. We loved the jacuzzi tub.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Landsby offers accommodations in Solvang, just 28 miles from Santa Barbara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Maria is 30 miles from The Landsby, and Santa Ynez is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 21 miles from The Landsby.
- Location is perfect. Staff was exceptional. Room was spacious and comfortable. It was a little noisy being right above the rear entrance. Bar and restaurant was comfortable and food is good.
Charming old building just renovated.
Its clean, contemporary still kept its original atmosphere.
Foos is great.
- Decor. Modern and clean lines. Great lobby area for reading, relaxing with drinks.
- Location is great. The rooms were large and comfortable. The happy hour in the lounge was well worth attending,
- Loved our rooms, beautifully done and loved the location
New Haven Inn
One of our best sellers in Solvang! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Haven Inn offers accommodations in Solvang, just 27 miles from Santa Barbara. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Santa Maria is 30 miles from New Haven Inn, and Santa Ynez is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The bed and pillows were fantastic. I want to know the brands! Everything was super clean and fairly new. Also, the gal who checked us in and next morning answered our questions was very friendly and helpful.
- Adorable little inn in Solvang. We stayed in Room #1 and there was a patio with a fireplace in the front. Just a wonderfully cute little place!
We loved the decoration of our room. Everything was cute and chic however there were some left over pizza slices from previous guests in the microwave. Other than that, the room was spotless. The bed and pillows were very comfortable that I’m wondering where to get some for myself…
Thank you for a great weekend getaway!
- Location is great. The staff was super nice. Room was clean and neat. There is thoughtful arranged space for kids to play in. The king size bed was very comfortable.
- Such a cute place! We loved it! Walking distance to all the shops, restaurants, and wine tastings. Very quiet and clean. Mickey in the office was great and helped us through a charge issue. Will definitely be staying here again.
Wine Valley Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Wine Valley Inn offers accommodations in Solvang, just 28 miles from Santa Barbara.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Santa Maria is 30 miles from Wine Valley Inn, and Santa Ynez is 3.9 miles from the property. Santa Barbara Airport is 21 miles away.
- Front desk help was very polite and professional. We got 2-1 wine tasting vouchers
- Very helpful staff. Off the main street and quiet. Rooms insulated from noise. Plumbing and TV worked. Hardwood floors clean. Room well kept. Better, I think, than previous reviews would indicate.
- Location was within walking distance to everything in town…restaurants, shopping, bar n grills, church
- Loved the fireplace, breakfast was excellent, staff was very accommodating. Beautiful hotel in the center of a charming Dutch village. We were there Tuesday, and our friends were there Friday, to our recommendation. They are also thrilled with both the hotel and the village.
- The location is great and the property itself is beautiful. We had some difficulty checking-in, with our first room having a heating malfunction. We were then bounced from room to room until we finally received the type of room which we had booked albeit it was a bit smaller than the original first room (but still okay). We booked a loft style room since we thought it would be great for our baby; however, it ended up being super hot upstairs and cool downstairs so it wasn’t as ideal as we had thought it would be. Breakfast was included and the staff was very friendly. Overall would recommend this property.
Located in Solvang, 28 miles from Santa Barbara, Atterdag Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Maria is 30 miles from Atterdag Inn, and Santa Ynez is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 21 miles from Atterdag Inn.
- We liked staying on the lower floor. It was quite. The room was #4.
- Just as stated, a good value and decent place to stay.
- The Atterdag Inn has spacious rooms and comfortable beds. It is right in the heart of Solvang!
- I love that everything was walking distance. The bed was amazing and the staff was friendly and helpful. We even got complimentary breakfast. Will definately stay there again when we visit.
- The rooms were very clean, modern. We stayed on the second floor in a sweet and it felt like we were in Europe somewhere. We loved how the owners preserved the original architecture of the building and kept very high ceilings but added a contemporary twist to it. We went it December so at first when we got to the room it was cold, but few hours of running heater it was perfect. Location is perfect. Great place, we recommended it to our friends and family already
Sideways Inn – Buellton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sideways Inn – Buellton offers accommodations in Buellton, just 31 miles from Santa Barbara. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Solvang is 3.2 miles from Sideways Inn – Buellton, and Santa Maria is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santa Barbara Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The rooms are very nice and provide all the things that you could want.
The pancake bar as well as the kitchen and cleaning staff were wonderful. Very accommodating and helpful.
I always love that the rooms don’t have carpet and love the modern decor.
- Comfortable beds and pillows. Clean rooms. Great amenities (fire pits near room). The hotel’s pub was under renovation, and looks like it will add another great amenity to the hotel when completed.
- Nicely updated. Clean add comfortable. Staff was great. I’ll be na h when the renovations are done on The Lounge! B breakfast was unremarkable.
- The pool area and firepits were awesome. The room was very clean and very nicely updated. Spacious bathroom. The bar open late was a nice option once everything else closed.
The Hamlet Inn
Located 4.9 miles from the Santa Ynez Winery, this Solvang hotel features bocce ball and an outdoor seating area. All guest rooms include free WiFi.Rooms at The Hamlet Inn feature a flat-screen TV and an iPod docking station. All Danish-inspired rooms provide a dining and seating area. A fridge is included.The Hamlet Inn Solvang offers free use of bicycles providing guests with alternate transportation to nearby shops and wine tasting. An outdoor gazebo is available for those who prefer to stay on-site. Vouchers for a continental breakfast at the local bakery is available for guests.The Alisal Golf Course is 2.9 miles from the hotel. The Chumash Casino is a 7-minute drive away.
- loved that our 2 bed room actually had 2 separate rooms – nice bonus! great pastry and coffee across the street also 🙂
- Very well kept and appointed. Perfect location. Very friendly staff.
- The front desk is very helpful. We were given good recommendations that fit our budget and vacation style (museums and food). Clean, simple room. The long desk running under the window is a nice touch. Good natural light. Comfy beds and plenty of pillows and blankets. Two for one wine tasting coupon provided was a nice touch, in addition to breakfast coupon for Olsen’s Bakery.
- In the heart of Solvang and across the street from the best pancake house.
- Food was good. Quaint, clean and shopping was good. The bicycle was fun that was provided at the hotel.
Svendsgaard’s Lodge- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
In the heart of the Danish Village, this non-smoking Solvang hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi. Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country is 10 miles away.Guest rooms at ABVI/Svendsgaard’s Lodge feature a flat-screen TV with HBO movie channels. For convenience, all of the air-conditioned rooms provide a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.Svendsgaard’s Lodge serves a daily continental breakfast consisting of Danish pastries, bagels, orange juice, tea and coffee. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on-site.River Course Golf Course is a 3-minute drive from this hotel. Chumash Indian Casino is 3 miles away.
- Good location for walking into Solvang close to restaurants.Loved the room where breakfast is served, which had a roaring fire and a Grandfather clock. Really appreciated the organic porridge.
- The Location is good, and very lovely place to stay.
- I like the location just walking distance most of the shops and restaurants. I also like that they offer a complimentary breakfast.
- Location is good. Room is clean and spacious. The lady serving breakfast is super nice.
- The facade of the hotel and its location, right in the heart of Solvang.
Top Hotels In Los Olivos California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Olivos California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Olivos California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Olivos California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!