10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Naveros Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Naveros Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Naveros Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Naveros Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Naveros Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Naveros Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Naveros Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Naveros Andalucía:
Hotel El Paso
Air-conditioned rooms come with a TV, desk and safe. They have tiled floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Breakfast is available at the El Paso, and guests can relax with a drink at the bar.Free parking is offered and the A48 Motorway is easily accessible. Barbate Beach is 7.5 mi away and Dehesa Montenmedio Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Great place to stay if you are travelling with a dog.
- The best family run Hotel I’ve ever stayed in. Amazing people that will do anything to make your stay,comfortable, enjoyable and a pleasure to know that small business people like them still exist. A 10 out of 10 experience. One I have already recommended to friends and business clients.
- A very friendly, comfortable hotel. All the staff were excellent and very helpful. Our room was spacious with all the necessary facilities. The bathroom was well equipped with a powerful shower. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of variety, lots of fruit, cereals, huge croissants and a small choice of hot items. Coffee was freshly made and fruit juice was provided. The swimming pool area was lovely and quiet and well kept.
- We liked the Spanish style of the building both externally and internally. The gardens and swimming pool to the rear were laid out well. Breakfast was superb with such variety of fare available. All the staff were helpful and caring. A really lovely family run hotel which we would recommend. Excellent.
- Very helpful staff, pretty pool and grounds, lovely view of Vejer de la Frontera, comfortable room, good wifi.
La Botica de Vejer
Rooms at La Botica de Vejer are traditional, with tiled floors and simple furnishings. They are air conditioned and come with a TV.The hotel serves a continental breakfast daily. There is also a variety of restaurants in Vejer de la Frontera, within a 5-minute walk.The staff at the Botica’s front desk can provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Andalucía.The beaches of El Palmar and Caños de Meca are within 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Vejer itself contains some charming architecture, such as the Divine Saviour Church, located 650 feet from the hotel.
- The staff were very helpful. Private parking was very useful. Breakfast was good. Vejer is great to explore on foot.
View of the valley was breath-taking
Bed was amazingly comfy
Room was simple but lovely
Staff were mega friendly and helpful
- The selection of things available for breakfast was really good. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend and take other friends there.
location of the property within the old town walls.
The roof top patio area with amazing views.
Very good breakfast included
- A beautiful little hotel on a quiet street,only a short walk from the main square and restaurants.
Hotel Restaurante La Villoría
This pet-friendly hotel offers a wide range of services including massages, child care and room service. Transportation to the beach, located 30 minutes’ drive away, is offered for an extra cost. Car rental, ironing and laundry are also available.The trattoria-style restaurant features a terrace, a bar and a dining room. Local specialties made with products from the vegetable garden are served, as well as tapas and wines from the cellar.Hotel Restaurante La Villoría has an entertainment program and a kid’s club. Tourist information and free bikes can be requested at the reception. There is a shared lounge with a fireplace, reading area and TV.Chiclana de la Frontera is 14 mi away. San Fernando and Puerto Real are within 30 minutes by car.
- Gardens were great, nice park that needs a bit of updating, however our daughter loved it. Bouncy castle was a bonus. Restaurant was lovely, nice food and well priced. Great staff.
- The complex is beautifully located in the rural picturesque area, has a swimming pool, tennis court and variety of accommodation options ranging from low price bungalows to good rooms.
Nice ample room with good beds
Spacey secure parking
Location near highway right outside Medina Sidonia
Park car next to room for easy to unload
- Fab swimming pool and cocktail bar. Fab sun loungers for guests. Rooms spotlessly clean and bright
- The staff were helpful and the pool was nice, with a cool bar and music being played. They also have a seperate section where they have inflatible slides which go into little pools which would be fun for older children if it hadn’t been so windy.
Hotel Oasis Atalaya
The air-conditioned rooms at the Oasis Atalaya feature a TV, mini-bar and a balcony. Every room is en-suite with a hairdryer in the bathroom.The Oasis Atalaya also has a lounge area with TV and El Chuletón cafeteria-restaurant, which serves fresh, locally-caught fish and shellfish from the coast of Cádiz.Stay active in the Atalaya’s sunny surroundings with golfing, surfing, kite surfing, mountain biking and fishing. You can also go horse riding or scuba diving.
- We liked the comfort, the welcoming and friendly staff, the wonderful restaurant inside the hotel, the short walk to the beach, the bathroom was clean and amply supplied with gels etc. The bed very comfy.
- Nothing to expect. Economy class apartment. We arrived only to spend a night 🙂 Kind of OK 🙂 Nice view of a wall, not exactly the same like in pictures.
- Clean room with great balcony. Comfortable. Really nice staff
- A good hotel with restaurant attached. The room was a good size, clean and offered a nice bathroom. Staff were very friendly. The old town is a 15 minute walk away and great for bars and restaurants.
- Maria and the staff on reception were so friendly and helpful, they also speak excellent English. The room was spotless. Short walk downhill to the town. Excellent variety of bars and restaurants.
Hotel Posada Casas Viejas
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They have a balcony, most with mountain views. There is a safe, desk and mini-bar. The rustic bathrooms come with free toiletries.A free breakfast is offered at Posada Casas Viejas and there is a café-bar.The property offers a range of outdoor activities including horse riding, cycling and kayaking, all within the natural setting of Arconocales Nature Reserve. They also offer guided hiking routes, bicycle tours and visits to prehistoric caves.The property can also arrange horse riding trips to the Corredor Verde Dos Bahías. At around a 5-minute drive away you can reach Celemín Reservoir, where a variety of water sports are available. The beaches of the Costa de la Luz are 19 mi away and you can drive to Cadiz in an hour.
- The room was very nice and large. The atmoshere, the host and the location. Lucky we found also the parking place just in the front of the entrance.
- Really nice host. Excellent breakfast, clean and spacious room
Todo en general .
Muy limpio y ordenado .
La cama muy cómoda y el baño muy limpio .
Nada de ruido .
Personal amable y actitud acogedora desde el primer minuto .
- El desayuno empieza a las 8.30 y yo salia a las 8.00 .El dueño me dijo que no me preocupara y que a las 8.00 lo tendria preparado como asi fue.
- El alojamiento está perfecto.Camas cómodas y habitación tal y como sale en las fotos,íbamos dos adultos y una niña y dormimos estupendamente. El dueño muy amable y el desayuno un 10 y xk no hay más…
Hotel Antonio Conil
All rooms feature views of the surrounding pine forests. Each one has soundproofing, heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Antonio’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food and specializes in fish. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Campano Golf Course is just 3 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to the charming beach town of Conil de la Frontera in 10 minutes. Free private parking is available on site and pets are allowed on prior request.
Quite easy to find, by the road. Spacious public area, big restaurant with visitors all day long, enough parking.
The lines of rooms with separate entrance each and outdoor furniture to enjoy warm nights with a glass of wine. Beautiful plants and flowers all around. Kindly helped to organise some spontaneous activities by providing informative materials and making a reservation call for us. The breakfast for additional 3 EUR contains two hot bread peaces, butter, jam and good coffee.
- Location is excellent – easy to find from motorway, handy for beaches and places of interest for tourists. Small supermarket within walking distance, and variety of restaurants, The accommodation is behind the hotel and is quiet and fairly peaceful. Pet friendly and private parking. Nice patio and exotic plants.
- Simple but nice hotel. Kind and helpfull staff. Located close to the motorway. For these reasons we come here already for several years.
- The breakfast option is a bit poor: toast ans jam but I assume it is a typical breakfast of this region.
- Lovely Spanish feel about the hotel and the surrounds, surprisingly quiet even though on high street. Walk to big Mercado. Bougainvilleas plentiful ! Plenty of Cafes nearby although hotel restaurant food very good.
- Quite easy to find, by the road. Spacious public area, big restaurant with visitors all day long, enough parking.
Ilunion Tartessus Sancti Petri
This property offers a choice between 1 and 2-bedroom apartments and 2-bedroom bungalow-style villas. They all have a furnished terrace with great views of the gardens and the surroundings.Each apartment and villa comes with a seating area, dining table, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, air conditioning and heating. The fully-equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A shared laundry room is available.The Ilunion Tartessus Sancti Petri features a buffet restaurant with international dishes, as well as The Hamman, an Arabic themed restaurant. The charming on-site café and restaurant offer views over the swimming pool. Buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Special products are available for celiac and food intolerant guests.Ilunion Tartessus Sancti Petri has a 24-hour reception, tour desk, free WiFi in the reception, and an internet corner so guests can stay connected.Guest can relax in the hamman and the wellness center at a surcharge. The hamman includes thermal baths and relax/beauty treatments, while the wellness center offers a Vichy shower, sauna, and therapy massages.A wide range of sports options are available, from a complete fitness center, a paddle court, a mini-basket court, a volleyball court to a five-a-side football. You can practice water sports, horse-riding, hiking and cycling in the surrounding area.During the high season, the hotel offers a mini-train which takes guests to the beach free of charge.On-site private parking available at an extra charge.
- The apartment was very comfortable. The pool was big. The entertainment staff were excellent, really enthusiastic.
- Good selection of food. Staff very helpful. Family atmosphere.
- We were booking at short notice and did not availability of the kind of accommodation we would normally go to. We wanted some space with quietness and close to beaches and golf courses. We were on the quiet side of the property as requested and everything was clean and at least what we expected although the beds were a bit too hard. Was good value for money with helpful staff self catered for breakfast and ate out for other meals. Kitchen was well equipped.
- Great place loved our room great food great location.
The buffet at breakfast and dinner. Very good food.
The apartment clean and nice but awful smell coming from the toilet from the pipes. In the kitchen they should have an oven.
Hotel Cortijo Los Gallos
Cortijo los Gallos is built in a characteristic Andalusian style, with white-washed walls, and an attractive tower with Arabic-style arches. The rooms of Los Gallos feature beds with attractive wrought-iron frames and dark-wood furniture.Wake up to pretty views over Chiclana, a characteristic white village, famed for its agriculture and wine cellars. Descend down to the delightful terrace of Cortijo los Gallos where you can sit and enjoy an authentic espresso and freshly-squeezed orange juice. Keep up-to-date on the free internet connection.Cortijo los Gallos is the perfect setting for you to make the most out of your exploration of the area. Soak up the sunshine which this region enjoys much of the year on the nearby golf course, located just 1.9 mi away.
- We were there for one night. Hotel is near the road which leads to the beach. Near the hotel there are restaurants where you can have a meal or dinner. Rooms were clean and we had good sleep because it was very silent. Car we parked just in front of the Hotel. Staff was very helpful and they are very good in english.
- cleanliness! Clean sheets and towels daily. Good shower. Staff friendly and helpful. Quiet room though we could hear clients above us . Close to beach and friends – good experience
- The design of the Hotel, very beautiful and comfortable.
- Ideally situated between Chiclana town and Sancti Petri Beach. Reception staff always very helpful. The overall quality of the hotel exceeds its 2 star rating.
- Lovely cafeteria & outdoor patio. Pool area nice & quiet as it was out of season & hotel was nearly empty. Rooms great size but quite basic.
Hotel Pradillo Conil
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Pradillo Conil has a private terrace. Rooms have bright, modern décor and include a safe, TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The Pradillo Conil is set in extensive gardens, and offers a paddle tennis court and a sun terrace with loungers.A buffet breakfast is served in the hotel dining room and there is a good selection of cafés, bars and restaurants in the center of Conil.The property is 1,300 feet from the Conil Fairground. The historic city of Cádiz is a 45-minute drive from the hotel, while Jerez de la Frontera is within 37 mi.
- Overall very good. Nice swimming pool, good room with balcony and very clean.
- They left sweets and donuts for my travelling partner upon our request, supernice of them!! We loved the stay 🙂
The room was spacious. It had a view to the swimming pool and garden.
The swimming pool was big, clean and almost empty. The garden was very pleasant.
- The hotel is very quiet and the staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Angela on reception was extremely helpful and knowledgeble on evening eateries with a good use of the English language. Parking was ideal and the room and the hotel were spotlessly clean.
Hostal Restaurante La Ilusion
Rooms features free Wi-Fi, TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms also offer sea views.The restaurant specializes in traditional dishes of the area as well as homemade desserts.Hotel Restaurante La Ilusión is about 15 minutes’ drive from Conil, Vejer, Caños de Meca or Novo Sancti Petri. Tarifa is 38 mi away.
- Everything was sparkling clean, comfortable and perfect. Staff was wonderful and extremely nice. Definitely a place I’ll go back to.
- Lo mejor la ubicación y el aparcamiento dentro del hotel
- La ubicacion es inmejorable, la limpieza y el sitio es muy tranquilo. Perfecto para disfrutar de unos días de relax en la playa.
- El hostal es ideal, para repetir. Ubicación perfecta.
- La ubicación frente al mar. También comomos un par de veces en el restaurante, en la terraza y la comida muy bien
Top Hotels In Los Naveros Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Naveros Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Naveros Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Naveros Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!