10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Molinos De Ocón La Rioja:
Casa Rural Las Pedrolas
Sleep soundly in the tranquil setting of Casa Rural Las Pedrolas – the only sound you will hear is the sweet chiming of the church bells from your spacious bedroom. The rooms have been thoughtfully decorated to show off the original features of the building and create a soothing ambiance with lots of character.You can enjoy lunch on the outdoor patio and make the most of the fresh air.Enjoy the typically rural decor and architecture of the Casa Rural Las Pedrolas with bare stone walls, white plaster and wooden beams on the ceilings. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the lounge with a good book or sit and chat with friends. Step out into the charming patio with pretty plants and an attractive marble fountain.
- Located just off Via Verde de Cidacos, close to hot springs. Hiking opportunities. Great food at the restaurant run by the owner in town.
- The property is really old world, and full of character. Thee rooms are really cosy, and the owner ensured we had a raging fire in the living room every evening. The same management also own a nearby restaurant on main street called La Pista, and give a 10% discount to residents. Staff exceptionally friendly & helpful.
- Remote location with impeccable rooms and lovely decor
- Simple, comfortable and clean. Easy for town and restaurants. The deal with la Plata restaurant was very good.
- Beautiful building in a quiet area of town. Peaceful. Helpful staff.
Hotel Parras Arnedillo
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Parras Arnedillo can find nearby.Logroño is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Elciego is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 49 miles from the property.
A cute little hotel, cozy, close to the hot sprongs. Sweet staff, though no one knows English.
All considered I had a good stay and definitly recommend this hostel, also costwise.
Location was great. Good value for money. All staff were helpful and even though my Spanish was more or less non existent and their English was as poor as my Spanish we managed to communicate with phrase book and Google Translate and sign language!
Our daughter loved having her own adjoining room with television!
- El personal del hotel muy atento y amable sobretodo la camarera.del comedor Roció Un trato inmejorable
- Sencillo,buena calidad precio. Muy buen desayuno (incluido en la reserva). Excelente ubicación.Buena calidad de la conexión Wi-Fi.Termas naturales a un paso. Lugar ideal para descansar y desconectar.A 10 minutos en coche del parque multiaventura el barranco perdido (Enciso)
- Todo estupendo hotel muy acogedor y muy bien situado,confort, atención y desayunos fenomenal en general para repetir
- A cute little hotel, cozy, close to the hot sprongs. Sweet staff, though no one knows English.
Hotel Restaurante Marrodan
The rooms have views of the mountains. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV.The hotel offers a restaurant serving traditional local dishes, as well as a bar offering snacks. The Marrodan also has a tour desk.There are hiking trails or wine-tastings within 10 minutes’ walk. Logroño is an hour’s drive away.
- El lugar donde esta ubicado precioso y para visitar otros lugares de interés turístico muy bien
- Ubicación y al ser cuatro la doble habitación comunicada
- Para bañarse en las pozas muy bien situado, muy cerca.
- El desayuno, el ultimo día en el comedor,fue más reconfortante.
- La habitación y el hotel super limpios, el personal muy amable tuvimos un problema con la tv y nos la cambiaron, la habitacion y baño grandes y nuevos. Ubicación fenomenal. Desayuno muy bueno. Repetiriamos sin duda. Hay parking gratis.
Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo
The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel restaurant serves traditional La Rioja cuisine and tapas dishes.Discover the cultured city that prospered due to its famous shoe industry. Stroll around the charming streets that display a historic journey. Begin with the Roman remains of the old city walls, then proceed into the Middle Ages with the Gothic, arched city entrance. Continue through to the 17th and 18th-century ancestral homes of the Baroque period and finally, enjoy the Modernist architecture with the Art museum’s attractive façade.Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo features an eclectic mix of fashionable decor with antique furnishings, providing an attractive setting for your stay in the Rioja region. The hotel bases itself around the theme of wine –the region’s most famous export.
Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Arnedo has its rich mining industry history.
Breakfast is fine, not exceptional, but enough.
- The friendly chat when booking in with the young man.
It was ok but expensive having to buy a breakfast that we couldn’t eat.
Spare a thought for the westerners as we do in the uk for the continentals
- Limpísimo, cama y almohada comodísimas, baño estupendo, desayuno muy rico y completo. Personal realmente amable (mención especial a la camarera de desayunos, que es encantadora). Se aparca fácilmente.
- Las habitaciones son únicas, espaciosas, la cama cómoda, el baño y la ducha amplia. El desayuno rico y el personal muy amable.
- Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Featuring wooden floors, rooms are soundproofed and heated. Each has a modern private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. There is a safe and work desk.The Virrey Hotel has an à la carte restaurant, which specializes in Riojan cuisine. The hotel’s continental breakfast, included in all rates, consists of coffee or tea, juice and either toast or a pastry. A buffet breakfast is available on request.On-site parking is offered for an extra charge and the hotel has a tour desk. The area is known for its vineyards and dinosaur tracks.
- The welcome and facilities, room and pet friendlyness from staff.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, also speak English. We had a problem with air con in our room so they immediately moved us to another room. Less than 3 hours from Santander so good stop for journey back to UK.
- Nos atendieron muy bien.disfrutamos mucho de la estancia.
- Su ubicación y la profesionalidad de todo el personal del hotel.
- Esta en ubicacion cómoda para todo, la atencion del oersonal es muyt buena y calidad de habitacion. Excelente en lineas generales. Repetiré
Hotel SPA TermaEuropa Balneario Arnedillo
The rooms are warmly decorated, elegant but at the same time functional. All have large beds, magnificent views of the landscape, a flat-screen TV, and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The restaurant service is based on healthy eating and the center and thermal park have facilities and treatments with a base of mineral therapeutic waters, thermals and mud, all of which are greatly beneficial to health.From here you can do some trekking into the surrounding natural landscape or a wine-tasting in one of the old wineries.
- The village nearby was lovely, the rooms are large with balcony
- We arrived and had a deception: we found it difficult to make us go in….Happily we did!!!We liked the pool in and Outside.The wellness inside in the hotel was a good one with lot of jets and some place to swim.
Comida rica sin ser elaborada.
Trato del personal muy bueno.
Para repetir seguro
- Habitación completísima. Lugar ideal para desconecta y relajarte. Personal muy amable. Muy buena organización.
- La habitacion reformada esta muy bien. Es muy bonita y confortable.
The Calahorra Hotel has easy access to the AP-68 Motorway, and is midway between Logroño and Tudela.All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit have satellite TV and a work desk. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Babycots are available on request.The hotel restaurant serves traditional local dishes, as well as international cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested, and there is a bar and 24-hour cafeteria.
excellent welcome at reception.
Friendly to dogs
Didn’t use the restaurant but will next time
Not a luxury hotel but just what we needed and value for money
Not walking distance to a town but we were only using as a stop over
Nothing. Very poor experience. It took 4 people to book us in. It took 1/2 hour.
1st room. Full bank of industrial air con units just outside window. Also large kitchen fan vent.
Very very noisy. Completely blocked view
2nd room offered. Very small disabled room. Limited room to move. Air con not working.
If you were not disabled when you stayed in this room, you would be when you left. Enclosed area outside window. Area full of bird mess.
3rd room offered suitable.
Restaurant food very poor. Didn’t finish meal.
- Dinner value for money, location of hotel very convenient. Reception area nice. WiFi good.
- Good location with easy access from the autoroute, ideal when heading to Bilbao ferry. Excellent breakfast. Helpful staff.
- It was very close to the toll road we were travelling up to Bilboa to catch the ferry home. So there was minimum deviation from our route, plus it was near enough for a brief trip into Calahorra to do some sight seeing. We didn’t have our evening meal there only because we had already eaten, but opted to have breakfast at the hotel which was lovely and very good value. There was a good selection on offer. The receptionist was very helpful and had great communication skills, also all the other staff we had dealings with made us feel very welcome and were very kind and helpful. We will definitely use this hotel again if the need arises.
- excellent welcome at reception.
Parador de Calahorra
The Parador de Calahorra is housed in one of the most important historic buildings in the region of La Rioja. The local city of Calahorra is famous for its Roman background, and is built around a cathedral dating from Roman times.Stroll through the Parador and admire the large doorways, Christian artwork and other Medieval-style decor. Here you can relax by the fireplace with friends or family or head to the hotel’s restaurant. This charming venue serves characteristic Riojan dishes accompanied by the region’s world-famous wine.
- General standard and facilities were what we have always found at paradoxes.
- Hotel staff were very helpful and went out of their way to assist us. A typical Spanish Parador with character. Room was well furnished, comfy bed and quiet. Had dinner in the hotel and food was very good.
- Quite quiet with easy parking, Not the best parador
- Good value evening meal available at a sensible time.
- Nice hotel, modern design compared to most Paradors. Good size room with comfortable beds. Great staff throughout. Very good breakfast.
Hotel Ciudad De Calahorra
Rooms in the Ciudad De Calahorra combine light walls with wooden furniture. They have air conditioning and a safe.The Ciudad De Calahorra has a bar serving drinks and snacks. It also has 24-hour reception. The restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the region, such as game.The hotel can be found in the heart of Calahorra, just 350 feet from the Town Hall. Parking is available nearby on request. Calahorra has good road access to the rest of the Rioja region. Logroño Airport is about 19 mi away.
- Very Spanish hotel and area, which was great by us. Staff very helpful.
- Hotel muy céntrico. El menú del medidodia estuvo muy bueno 🙂
La habitación es correcta aunque el precio no es barato. Cobran 15 euros por cama supletoria.
No hay secador pero en recepción te facilitan uno.
La amabilidad del personal.
- La amabilidad del personal. Y la situación geográfica en relación al trabajo que tenía que hacer
Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Public parking can be found 150 feet from the property.Tudela is 24 mi from Hostal Ochoa, while Olite is 18 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 34 mi away.
- Lovely lady on desk. Breakfast delivered to room (on time) warm room ( 16th Jan.)
- Cama larga y ducha alta, muy de agradecer para los que estamos próximos al metro noventa.
- muy buen colchon…la cena en el mesón de la cuesta mereció la pena.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la propreté et le petit déjeuner
- La atención de la dueña, el desayuno en la habitación y la limpieza
Top Hotels In Los Molinos De Ocón La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Molinos de Ocón La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!