10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Menores Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Menores Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Menores Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Menores Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Menores Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Menores Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Menores Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Menores Tenerife:
Atlantic Holiday Hotel
The apartments at Atlantic Holiday Center feature satellite TV. The kitchenette comes with utensils, a fridge, a toaster, a kettle and coffee maker. A safe is provided for a surcharge.Atlantic Holiday Hotel has 2 seawater pools, heated in winter and a solarium. Children can enjoy one of the pools and an exclusive playground with Scandinavian design. You can play tennis and table tennis for a surcharge.The restaurant Sea Soul serves local cuisine and offers fantastic sea views. There is also a bar with a terrace and a pool bar where guests can enjoy a wide range of cocktails.Callao Salvaje Beach and Ajabo Beach are just 350 feet from the complex. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos, renowned for their shopping areas and lively nightlife, are 8.7 mi from the resort. There are good transport links.
- Nice design , clean rooms, great sea view . Very friendly stuff but not all speak english .
- The location is wonderful and the reception staff went out of their way to be helpful. it is a peaceful location with a supermarket and restaurants near by. The room was very clean and spacious. I would very happily stay here again
Moved to sea view on request
Pool facilities and bar
- I spent 3 nights in this hotel with my girlfriend and we really enjoyed it! We had a very nice room with an amazing view to the ocean and mountains. Staff on reception was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast on a sunny weather and with a view on the ocean was really impressive!
- The hotel and its facilities were great. Staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend for families. The hotel’s location was great as well, next to a beach and with fabulous views, a great restaurant on site but many also in the vicinity. Only a short drive away from water parks such as Siam Park, as well as other places worth visiting in Tenerife.
Rooms at GF Isabel have a balcony, while bungalows have a terrace or garden.They all include a living-dining area, kitchen and TV.Other facilities available include a swimming pool for children with slides, and a poolside bar.Guests can buy groceries in the Isabel’s mini market, or enjoy meals from the buffet restaurant. The complex also has a poolside bar and stylish lounge bar.GF Isabel offers a children’s playground, and the entertainment staff organize daily activities. There is also a 24-hour reception with a free WiFi zone.Located in Tenerife’s Costa Adeje, the Isabel complex is surrounded by bars and shops. Playa de las Américas is 2.5 mi away, and regular bus services stop nearby.
- Gf Isabel is in a great location. Easy walk into the town where are lots of great places to eat. The hotel itself is good, staff are very friendly and helpful, facilities are good, swimming pool is great, there is a smaller one for younger kids and another one for really small children so everyone is catered for. Our room was clean and comfortable with the benefit of A/c which was lovely at night. The hotel is a big complex almost like a small village. So never really felt over crowded.
- Large room, lovely pools, friendly staff, great choice at breakfast.
- The experience for my son in the hotel was brilliant .
- Expected for much better. We’ve been many many times in Tenerife. Location of hotel is just great, but feels like you live in a crowd, loud, only walls around, big busy city. No birds singing… no air.. All beauty of Costa Adeje you loose in this hotel. But, to be honest, it’s close to the beach, market Thursdays and Saturdays and almost next door to supermarket HyperDino. Nice room and kitchen, equipped with all needed. Bathroom is good, just a bit problem with water in the toilet… And cockroaches. Maybe because our room #630 was too close to the hotel bar. But we have found even 1 cockroach in our suitcase after. If you didn’t find a better stay in the island … this variant I would say – ok, but look for some better place, especially if the first time in Tenerife, do not spoil the impression.
- The staff are amazing they do their very best to make you feel at home. The best I have ever came across. Bed are comfy and apartment is spacious.
Grand Hotel Callao
Rooms at the hotel are spacious and modern. They all have air conditioning, and a balcony or terrace. Rooms also have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The Grand Hotel Callao is set in the small resort of Callao Salvaje. The beaches of Playa de las Americas are only 6.2 mi away.Grand Hotel Callao has a bar and a restaurant. There is also a relaxing sun terrace and attractive gardens. The wellness center has a hammam, Turkish bath and hot tub. A massage service is also available.Other services available at Grand Hotel Callao include a free shuttle to Plaza del Duque Square, running twice a day.A wide range of restaurants, bars, and shops are available within 2,650 feet of the hotel.Guests receive discounted rates on spa entry, beauty treatments and sports facilities.
- Staff in bars and restaurants were very good, attentive and pleased to help,
- Accomodation Food & Pool were generally good, nice surroundings, well kept gardens
- The pool area was lovely and the staff couldn’t do more for us-so friendly and helpful, the manager even asked us how to speak Irish 😂
- Liked lying by the pool although it was busy and shortage of sun loungers.
- Staff very good, pool area well laid out. Maid tidied our room every day and put new towels out if we requested them. Food is repetitive but my daughter ate well and enjoyed the selection.
GF Fañabe has a basketball court and mini golf. The wellness center offers massages, sauna and hot tub. Two more pools can be found on the roof terrace. There is also a separate area for naturists.There is a kids’ club and an entertainment team that organizes a range of daytime and night time activities. A pool for children is also available.The GF Fañabe’s restaurant offers a varied buffet with show cooking and regular themed dinners. The informal pool bar serves light meals and cocktails, while the hall bar offers live music. Free WiFi is also provided.
Bed was comfortable and roomy- not your typical sinking mattress and curtains had a pvc lining to block out the light.
Good playground facilities for children eg. table tennis, play area with swings, zip wire and football/basketball court. (Note-No lifeguard in the separate two children’s pools). Good option for choice of pools.
- Easy access to the beaches. In the heart of the area – would recommend
- Ok location, food, good selection. Great family hotel.
- Really well run hotel. Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Food very good. pool area is excellent the entertainment team work very hard and put on good shows for children and adults
Very, very large bed, so much so we could have slept our family of 3 in it comfortably.
Good amenities for kids, including the pool and play area downstairs.
Entertainment (music more focused for adults) provided nightly in the patio area at the front door.
- Bed was comfortable and roomy- not your typical sinking mattress and curtains had a pvc lining to block out the light.
El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa
Each elegant, double-glazed room at the Nogal has air conditioning and heating, and comes with flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar and balcony. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, and bathrobes can be requested.There are 2 restaurants, one for breakfast and the other for lunch and dinner. El Nogal Hotel Boutique & Spa also has a reading lounge with fireplace, and its gardens feature fruit trees and vegetable gardens.Facilities in the spa center include hot tubs, saunas and hydromassage baths. Massages and other beauty treatments are available at an extra cost.The beaches in Playa de Las Americas and Los Cristianos are within 12 mi away. Tenerife South Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Very nice place, very kind people and beautiful landscapes
- The spa was very tatty the sauna did not work. There was green mould growing around the marble arches. Peeling paint lots of tiles of the jacuzzi . Very poor. Hotel dead . No atmosphere. Furniture in room very very old . Breakfast poor very limited and a long way from anywhere. Hiwever the staff were lively . Very friendly
- The hotel looks lovely, local and has both outdoor and indoor pool. Also has a sauna and jacuzzi which are free to use.the staff is very friendly and helpful. Great value for money. Is perfect to recharge your batteries
- I love the design of the hotel, so beautiful in pretty grounds. Staff were so lovely and happy to help with any questions. Room was comfortable, spa was relaxing and breakfast was lovely. Would definitely return!
- Friendly and helpful staff. A good place to relax and get away from the hysterical coast line of Tenerife. The building feels quite authentic with some nice old details. It was a funny experience to enjoy the small spa. The beds were good as well.
Villa De Adeje Beach
The apartments are decorated with pastel colors and wooden furnishings. Their lounges have a sofa and a TV, and their kitchenettes include an electric oven, electric hob and a fridge. They have either a balcony or a terrace.The Hotel Villa De Adeje Beach offers a buffet restaurant. There is also a large selection of restaurants, bars and shops in the surrounding streets of Playa de las Américas.As well as the swimming pool and sun terrace, Villa Adeje Beach Tenerife offers many leisure facilities. On offer are a squash court, table tennis, games room, hot tub and a sauna.Las Américas Golf Course is 2,650 feet from the accommodations, and Costa Adeje Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Teide National Park is 25 mi away.
- We really liked staying here. The food was great, we had breakfast, lunch and dinner a few times and it was never the same. Cocktails were good and the staff were amazing! They were always smiling and did everything for us. We loved the pool, it was cozy and so was the pool bar. For a three star hotel it was great!
- Excellent location, friendly staff, good value for money. 3rd stay here would definitely stay again
- Beds were comfortable and rooms serviced well and kept clean and tidy. All staff were brilliantly helpful and friendly. Location was great to get the the shops and beach, a little noisy at night from some local bars but nothing too loud. Facilities were good. Choice of food was great and drinks were good too.
- Lovely and super friendly staffs.Alvaro,Eloy,Alberto,Victoria,Jose,Louis and the old chef fella😃Emanuelle always smiled😃
- Like this hotel have stayed four times we like the relaxed atmosphere and cleanliness .The facilities are exellent and the gym has been refurbished which was well recieved the food is a bit hit and miss sometimes very good and too much choice then other days odd collections of meat and fish in sauce. The pool bar and the drinks on the all inclusive are good value saving having to buy snacks. Rooms and staff clean and friendly reception very obliging and we would recomend this hotel. An ideal hotel for all ages and near enough to the beach but a quiet well appointed hotel. We will be back later in the year
Regency Country Club, Apartments Suites
Regency Country Club Apartments Suites features Asian-style design with stone and marble finishings. Each spacious,air-conditioned apartment has a well-equipped kitchenette and bathroom. All bedrooms have 4-poster beds.The hotel’s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks and snacks are available at the poolside bar.Regency Country Club Tenerife features an on-site gym, and offers massage on request.The beaches at Los Cristianos and Playa de las Américas are approximately 2.5 mi from the resort.
- The service ..the location…the warm welcome… the pool…almost all
The pool area was absolutely amazing and the facilities are great ( beautiful mini golf snooker ping pong)
The decor is outstanding very well done zen
- Amazing Pool. PoolBar. Great apartments. Small supermarket.
- The apartment was spacious, airy and beautifully decorated, we had a good sized balcony and a huge roof terrace. The kids absolutely loved the jacuzzi bath, highlight of their stay! The pool was also fabulous.
- almost verything: apartment, pool, view, facilities, gym, location, breakfast
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free WiFi available in all areas of the hotel.The hotel has a kids’ club, hairdressers and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service.The Tenerife Sol’s restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar.Las Américas Golf Course is 1,650 feet away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 8.7 mi away. You can take a boat to La Gomera Island in 35 minutes.
We were on half board and the food was 5 star for quality, diversity and volume.
We had a room on the 9th floor with sea view and the view was spectacular.
The staff are very friendly, and professional.
The animations, programs, shows were high quality, involving.
The pools are beautiful with sea view, it is clean and the surroundings is well equiped with sunbeds.
If we wanted we could spend every day in the hotel and have fantastic time and experience with all the food, activities, shows, the pools.
There is a very good beach nearby, you can have a clear sunset view from the pool area or the restaurant, amazing location.
- The hotel is in a good location. There is a gate at the pool area which brings you out towards the beach and nearby restaurants.
- Comvienient to beach shops bars etc. Great activities during day & night. Good very good staff friendly very clean. Would definitely stay here again
- Location, friendly staff (Carmen) good selection for breakfast.Nightly entertainment very good.
- Great location, great variety of food, entertainment at pool and staff brilliant. No problem getting sunbed at pool. Check in from 3 but we were able to check in @ 12.30 👍 Very relaxing stay.
- We were on half board and the food was 5 star for quality, diversity and volume.
Aparthotel Udalla Park
The modern split-level apartments have a living room with a sofa bed and private furnished balcony. A safe and flat-screen TV can be rented. There is a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge. Some units feature sea view.Udalla has a buffet restaurant serving a varied breakfast. Guests can relax with a drink in the lobby bar or on the terrace of the poolside bar. There are many shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the bus station, where you can take buses to Teide, El Medano Beach and other parts of the island. Alternatively, you can hire a car from the tour desk.
- Lovely pool area, quiet with plenty of sunbeds. The rooms are nice, with everything you would need for self catering purposes.
- Pool area is very nice,and area is good not far from beaches and shopping,room is basic but very clean.
- It was the cleanest appointment we have ever stayed in.
- Very good location and rooms were cleaned every day
The layout of the apartment was different, set over 2 levels and it had a balcony as well as a roof terrace for sun bathing!
The area was fairly quiet compared to other places I’ve stayed in Las America’s.
Hotel Rural 4 Esquinas
The rooms in the 4 Esquinas rural hotel all have tiled floors and rustic furniture. They also have private modern bathrooms.There is a shaded patio and a relaxing lounge. The 4 Esquinas offers bike and car rental, an airport shuttle, and can arrange massages.The restaurant offers traditional Canarian dishes, while the bar offers a range of local wines.The Teide Natural Park is about 10 miles away, while the beaches are about 7.5 miles away. Tenerife South Airport can be reached in 15 minutes.
- Air con was super cool– trust me you need it! loads of character in all the rooms ( each one different and unique) . Really lovely outdoor sitting area with sofa — and patio to eat dinner in .
- only 15 mins from the airport with friendly staff and Principe Alberto( chocolate dish from La Palma) for dessert
- Beautiful location, very friendly staff, great bed
The actual hotel, which the photos represented, looked fine, and centrally located in the village.
The hotel ordered a taxi to the airport on request, and this arrived promptly.
Amazing, friendly and helpful staff
Maintenance of the property
Top Hotels In Los Menores Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Menores Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Menores Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Menores Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!