10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Masecicos Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Masecicos Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Masecicos Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Masecicos Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Masecicos Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Masecicos Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Masecicos Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Masecicos Aragon:
Hotel La Rueda
The Hotel La Rueda has a bouncy castle and a ball pit for children. There are also table tennis tables, basketball and tennis courts, and you can hire mountain bikes.The restaurant at La Rueda serves traditional Aragonese food such as roast lamb. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All rooms at the Rueda Hotel are equipped with heating and feature light wood décor and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.La Rueda is easily accessible from the A-23 Motorway, which runs from Valencia to Zaragoza.
- La opción de la piscina climatizada fue estupendo sobre todo para los niños….
- Lekker ruime kamer, grote badkamer, balkonnnetje, gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Es ideal para ir con niños.A mis hijos les encantó el lugar.
- la zona de juegos para los niños el desayuno y la atencion de los empleados y la limpieza
- La ubicación del hotel, la piscina y el jacuzzi, el parque de bolas para los niños
The Jaime I offers comfortable bedrooms with attached bathroom, with heating and TV.A continental breakfast is served daily and the hotel has a restaurant serving home-made local food. There is also a lounge and bar area.The hotel is in the heart of Mora de Rubielos, a beautiful old town with a famous castle. Nearby are the beautiful Sierra de Gudar mountains, perfect for outdoor activities. There are ski slopes only 25 mi away.Hotel Jaime I is 9.3 mi from the A23 motorway, the main road link between Valencia and Zaragoza.
- The Jaime 1 blends in perfectly to the old worldly air of Mora, in architecture, ambiance and furnishings. It is right in the center of town and the staff (like the townspeople) are friendly and very helpful. My room had a surprise: a long, low balcony with wicker chairs looking out on the castle above and town square below.
- The staff & the service was excellent, always smiling & helpful. Great location. Good breakfast.
- Attentive staff and excellent location. Character hotel with style.
- This is a lovely old hotel near the town square. The staff were very welcoming. The hotel represented great value for money.
- They were flexible as for breakfast time: we wanted to leave early for a day hike and our breakfast was ready half an hour before the official hour.
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.La Vereda offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking.Teruel is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 43 miles from La Vereda.
Very comfortable beds, elegant rooms, great shower.
Maite, the owner, provides a lovely breakfast including home made yogurt and muffins, pan con tomate and local ham.
Lugar precioso …limpio…acogedor ….no le falta ningún detalle….la cama súper cómoda .Ningún problema para aparcar y además a la sombra.
La dueña muy amable …atenta y servicial ….sin lugar a dudas si volvemos a Mora La Vereda será nuestro lugar para alojarnos .
La dueña Maite, es un amor de persona y excelente profesional.
Las habitaciones estupendas (la cama, sábanas y toallas de un hotel de 5 estrellas).
El desayuno buenísimo y completísimo.
- LA CAMA COMODISIMA ,EL BAÑO MUY GRANDE Y LAS TOALLAS EXTRAGRANDES ,TODO ESTA LIMPISIMO Y DECORADO CON MUY BUEN GUSTO ,EL DESAYUNO CON JAMON DE TERUEL RECIEN CORTADO BUENISIMO, NOS HA GUSTADO MUCHO .MAITE ,LA PROPIETARIA ENCANTADORA
- La atención de la propietaria muy buena. Desayuno completo y servido en mesa. Zumo de naranja natural y café excelente. Ubicación tranquila, ausencia de ruido, cama grande y confortable, baño amplio y muy completo. Ideal para descansar.
- Very comfortable beds, elegant rooms, great shower.
Hotel La Trufa Negra
This newly-built hotel has been luxuriously decorated to offer a complete range of facilities. There is a spa center that offers the latest treatments for your relaxation. At the end of each day you can sample the excellent dishes on offer in the restaurant, the majority of which feature truffles. This place is an experience in good health and wellbeing.
- A very well appointed modern hotel in an old town in the mountains. Excellent room and very spacious. The restaurant was of a high quality although rather expensive. Very comfortable beds and the rooms have wooden floors. Altogether a high quality experience although overall rather expensive for Spain.
- El hotel está muy limpio, el servicio tanto de recepción como restaurante como el chico del spa y masajes muy agradables y atentos. La habitación es grande y cómoda.
- Estancia perfecta con mi pareja, spa, masaje y un desayuno increíble
- Großes, geräumiges Zimmer. Viele Sitzgelegenheiten.
- La cama era muy confortable, y el servicio muy bueno
Bedrooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have an private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant and bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel offers wheelchair access in public areas, and adapted rooms for disabled guests.The Mora is a short walk from the town center. It has a famous 13th-century castle. There are also many churches and the old city wall.
- The hotel is run down. I could not recommend it. Do not have the breakfast. Same food was put out four mornings running, not fresh. Bowl of fruit was mouldy. Beds were comfortable but room was very small. The Hotel needs to be modernised. Overpriced for the facilities. Quite a walk into the village. Sorry but We were very disappointed with our stay.
- everything! lovely size room comfy bed and value for money
- Value for money. Having driven through a snow storm appreciated the cosy warm room.
- Is by far the worse hotel I have ever been to. I felt back in 1970.
- A good quality Spanish Hotel very clean,friendly staff close to an interesting historic town
Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre
Each spacious room at Hotel Restaurante Masía la Torre is decorated in attractive white and lilac tones, and features high, beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All rooms have free wired internet access, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a mini-bar.The stylish restaurant serves creative cuisine based on traditional local dishes. You can relax in the relaxing lounge area, where there is a library and a fireplace.The beautiful Teruel countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and you can go mushroom hunting in the nearby forest.The ski slopes of Valdelinares are a 35-minute drive away, and Javalambre ski slopes are just less than an hour’s drive away.
- The restored buildings are very well done. Top quality furnishings, beds and bedding. Spa bath and huge shower. Breakfast was comprehensive. You will need to speak some spanish. The staff were friendly and helpful. Peaceful and lovely countryside. We were the only guests. Their busy time is winter for the ski season and weekends, we were there during the week.
- Far exceeded what we needed 1 night didn’t do it justice.
- The care renovating this old house to incorporate modern facilities done in great taste
this is really a super hotel with great views in the nature
i going back when i can
Hotel de Montaña Rubielos
The outdoor swimming pool is covered for winter months and features a hydromassage area. There is also a sauna, gym and hot tub.A buffet breakfast is served and guests can enjoy traditional dishes from the restaurant at Hotel de Montaña Rubielos. The hotel has a bar and sun terrace in the garden.The ski resorts of Valdelinares and Javalambre are 30 minutes away by car. The tour desk at Montaña Rubielos can provide useful information on the beautiful walled town of Rubielos de Mora and nearby Teruel.
- Nice, Calm, plenty of parking space, terraces and grass terrace, nice village
- The covered pool and the sauna were much more fun than we thought beforehand; even though we traveled in December, the pool and the hall were warm and nice. The hotel atmosphere was homely and we felt very comfortable. The hotel restaurant had a long menu and carefully prepared meals. The village of Rubielos de Mora and the surroundings were fun to explore by foot and by car.
- Big clean and comfortable family room. Friendly staff. Very pleasant gardens to play with the kids, with paddle courts. We stayed at the beginning of July and it was very quiet with not so many guests so it was a calm athmosphere. We had the pool and the jacuzzi for ourselfs!
- This is a newish hotel with business class facilities. The staff were helpful but seemed to be overworked. Maybe it was low season.
- Lovely and quiet location with secure parking. Excellent food in the restaurant and kindly printed menu in English
Rooms have been carefully decorated and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Esther offers a communal lounge with TV. There is also a café bar.Teruel is 34 mi from the hotel. The nearest ski slopes are only 5 mi away.
- I just loved the breakfast. Try also their dinners.
Very friendly, family run hotel. Food was good but bit expensive.
Very handy to the ski slope (but nothing at all to do in the area, even after 20 min drive!!!)
Lugar muy familiar. Gran atención por parte del personal.
Comida casera y de calidad.
Entorno bonito y limpio.
volvi por segunda vez y a buen seguro habra una tercera
- Muy buena la atención del personal del hotel y muy buena la comida. Las instalaciones correctas
- Schönes, geheiztes Zimmer. Freundlicher, zuvorkommender Chef. Gutes Essen. Vorzügliches Frühstück. Gedeckter, privater, Aussenparkplatz
Hotel Los Leones – Adults Only
All rooms at the Los Leones Hotel feature wooden floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms all come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves innovative cuisine using local produce. There is also a café with an indoor and outdoor terrace. A daily breakfast is available.Los Leones has 2 lounges: one with board games and the other with large windows and a sloped roof. Staff at reception can also provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Rubielos de Mora has a charming old town with ancient stone walls. It is just 30 minutes’ drive away from the Valdelinares Ski Resort and 40 minutes from Teruel.
- The staff are welcoming and professional, the building is beautifully restored and maintained and the food is really good.
- We loved the quietness and the village was spotless , Pillar and Manuel could not have been any more attentive , we had a birthday meal made from products of their own farm and cooked to perfection by Pillar .
- A very warm welcome. Manuel was extremely kind and helpful. Lovely atmosphere in the hotel. We had beautiful dinners prepared by Pilar in a cosy dining room in front of a fire. We felt like honored guests. Manuel and Pilar take great pride in their hotel.
- We were so impressed with the beautifully restored building and the impeccable food, but what we will go back for is how wonderful Manolo and Pillar are (the owners). Manolo is so sweet and informative. He took so much time with us and was very patience with our low level of Spanish. They are marvelous hosts. We look forward to going back time and time again. He allowed us to choose one of three rooms when we arrived. The town is unique, safe, clean. Definitely eat dinner here and try the steak…wow! Also, have a drink at Casa Vincente, a short walk from the hotel, the staff there is also so friendly. You can enjoy a seat by the fire or out in the small square out front.
- Lovely old hotel with excellent friendly service and superb food. This is our second visit, we came to ski and eat the lovely food and drink the local wines.
Hotel La Vega
This charming, rustic-style hotel offers rooms with private balcony, satellite TV and mini-bar. All are heated and en suite, and bathroom amenities are included.Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in public areas at Hotel La Vega. There is a café, a disco-pub with snooker table and a summer terrace with poplar trees.The hotel restaurant serves local dishes from its à la carte menu. The specials include Aragonese lamb, Teruel ham and a range of wines.La Vega Hotel is just 4.3 mi from the Valdelinares Ski Resort. The Maestrazgo Naturla Area is also nearby.
Yes the croissants were extra flaky And bedroom lovely and warm and the water but the dining room was cold !
No evening meal on the Wednesday which was a dissapointment !
No swimming pool open which is why we go to this Hotel and the Jacuzzi and Sauna are never warm enough but the manager did compensate ,so no complaints!
Major refurbishments need doing around the swimming pool as well !
- We enjoyed every moment staining in this hotel. Swimming pool, jacuzzi, dinner, silence, fresh air…close to the Valdelinares ski resort. Warm bataries to dry closes, easy to park…
- Superb location and good facilities, food excellent and good value, ski hire facilities opposite and short ride to the slopes. Nice and warm. Great pool, hot tub and sauna, steam room was not working
- Good location close to the ski slope area, about 8km. When problems occurred the hard worked receptionist/ Housekeeper/ waitress did try her best to help but was obviously extremely stressed. I felt rather sad for her.
- La Comida muy buena ,las camas cómodas y poder disfrutar del jacuzzi y la piscina todo en el mismo precio de la reserva..💪💪💪👍🏻👍🏻
- Yes the croissants were extra flaky And bedroom lovely and warm and the water but the dining room was cold !
Top Hotels In Los Masecicos Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Masecicos Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Masecicos Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Masecicos Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!