10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Majuelos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Majuelos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Majuelos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Majuelos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Majuelos Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Majuelos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Majuelos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Majuelos Andalucía:
Hotel Sierra de Andujar
Spend your day hiking or biking in the amazing landscape which surrounds the Hotel Sierra de Andujar. This landscape includes oak forests and some of the best-preserved natural, open terrain in the region. Experienced staff can advise on any of the wide range of activities available in the area.After a day in the fresh air, return to the hotel to enjoy a hearty meal in the on-site El Buen Gusto restaurant. This traditional-style venue serves fresh meats, game and vegetables from the local mountains, including lamb and goat. Finish off the meal with a rich, home-made dessert.
- Nice room, nice view, very comfortable beds, the restaurant is fantastic for dinner, great selection of venison and everything very tasty.
- El restaurante del hotel está muy bien, buena carta y todo muy rico, aunque creo que las raciones son muy abundantes para dos personas, sobre todo las de los entremeses. Estaría bien poder pedirlas por raciones y medias las raciones.
- La habitación excelentes, muy cómoda me sentí como en casa, me encantaría repetir.
- confortable , completo , camas perfectas , colchón muy bueno para dormir y almohada perfecta servicios completos de ducha y demás secador de pelo etc , lo recomiendo
- En conjunto todo estuvo perfecto, limpieza, calidad, precio
Hotel Restaurante Baños
The rooms at the Baños feature tiled floors and central heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Offering views of the Sierra Morena Mountains, the hotel’s restaurant specializes in traditional Andalusian food and medieval-style cooking. There is also a Spanish-style bar-café with a terrace.The Baños is just 40 minutes’ drive from Baeza and Úbeda, two charming towns which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The hotel is easily accessible from the A4 Motorway, which runs from Seville to Madrid.
- View was amazing and the town really nice. We stayed in a junior suite.
- Wonderful terrace with view. Perfect place to sit and enjoy the tapas and an evening drink .Friendly staff. No problem at all about travelling with dog.
- Great location, amazing views from terace and the balcony, very friendly and helpful staff. Clean & tidy room, great place to stay, relax and take some rest. Very good restaurant with the best service.
- Very modern and right next to the castle (with a view from the room). Large room with a large bathroom. Very clean. The property has a restaurant and bar with is convenient. Very quiet as we were on the top floor.
- Fantastic room with terrace overlooking the castle.
Hotel Palacio Guzmanes
The individually decorated rooms at Hotel Palacio Guzmanes offer views of the surrounding countryside. Rooms include air conditioning, heating and a TV. Some rooms also have a balcony and a bathroom with a hydromassage bath.Hotel Palacio Guzmanes is located in the historic center of Baños de la Encina, most famous for the 10th-century Burgalimar Castle. The property is set 3.7 mi from the A4 Motorway, which connects you to Madrid and the Costa del Sol in 3 hours.There is a private car park on site, available at a surcharge. Jaen is a short drive away. A transfer service to the hotel is also available. Board games and books are available.The hotel has a restaurant serving traditional Andalusian cuisine. You can also enjoy a glass of local wine on the summer terrace. Gluten-free menus are available on request.
Julian, speaks wonderful English and is attentive in ensuring your stay was indeed perfect, he ensured we understood the menu etc, nothing was to much trouble for him
The Food was amazing and typically Spanish, served by
Isabel, from the bar who delivered delicious tapas as we enjoyed the much needed beer on our arrival. She was a true delight.
The location is perfect with views to die for. The actual building is stunning and picture perfect
- We had a very short visit but we were looked after from the second we walked through the door until the second we left. Julian was the member of staff that looked after us and his enthusiasm and professionalism was second to none. We had a great meal and the hotel was spotless. We would definitely go again.
A quaint,beautiful hotel in a quiet,picturesque little village. The staff was the friendliest I have met- EVER! The conversations with Julian were very informative amd interesting and the ladies in the restaurant – Isa and Loli (hope i got the names right) were so sweet and went out of their way to feed me when I told them I was vegetarian.
All in all a wonderful stay. I only wish I had more than the one night I had booked there.
I definitely recommend it.
- WHAT A FIND,16th CENTURY MONASTRY FULL OF NOOKS AND CRANNIES, VIEW FROM THE TERRACE HAVING GOOD FOOD IS WORTH THE VISIT,GREAT ROOM WITH MODERN FACILITIES,VERY QUIET ,JULIAN 0N RECEPTION THE ONLY ENGLISH SPEAKER, BUT ALWAYS AVAILABLE ON THE PHONE, VERY HELPFUL ,MADE OUR STAY WELL WORTH THE VISIT.
- We have stayed here before and ennoyed tbe experience previously but standards have slightly slipped. Choice of food was very basic this time.The gentleman went the e tra mile tp be helpful.
- Julian, speaks wonderful English and is attentive in ensuring your stay was indeed perfect, he ensured we understood the menu etc, nothing was to much trouble for him
The Gran Batalla has a bar and a summer terrace.The hotel offers stylish rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Gran Batalla offers easy access to Linares, and the UNESCO World Heritage cities of Ubeda and Baeza. The IFEJA Conference Center is a 20-minute drive away.
Not much. It was 4 Star rated and it would struggle to achieve 2
The approach to the room was dingy, the floor was stained.and it was scruffy
The room and bathroom needed a makeover
The bed was comfortable
- Ok for one night, friendly staff. Nice building. Room balcony on top floor.
Balcony was nice touch
Room small but ok for overnight stay
- The staff were friendly and helpful but the hotel should not be rated as 4 star. It definitely wasn’t 4 star standard.
- Las camas son excelentes!😊muy bien acondicionado, está situado en un lugar tranquilo donde no hay problema para aparcar el coche y cerca de buenos para picar y pasear.
- Not much. It was 4 Star rated and it would struggle to achieve 2
Palacete Maria Rosa
Palacete Maria Rosa combines the building’s rustic style and its exposed-stone walls with modern décor. All the rooms have a small seating area, a desk and a private bathroom.Besides the daily set menu, Palacete Maria Rosa’s restaurant offers a good variety of tapas. Guests can also enjoy a shared terrace and a lounge with sofa and flat-screen TV.Baños de la Encina is located in Sierra Morena, 3.7 mi from the A4 Motorway and next to the Rumblar Reservoir. The impressive landscapes of Despeñaperros Nature Reserve are 19 mi away.Staff can provide tourist information and help arrange hiking excursions, horse riding, and mushroom collecting.
Old traditional building beautifully renovated.
Friendly helpful owner
It was great to stay in such a lovely
place with our large although very well behaved dog,
- Location (a few minutes on foot from the fortress), ambience, food (the hotel runs a very good and not very expensive restaurant). Very nice management. A place to park a car in the front of the hotel.
- Cosy restaurant, good food, nice and warm room with a small terrace.
- Friendly staff, nice to see their try at conversion. Lovely coffee and herbal tea.
Beautiful location in one of the most picturesque towns I’ve seen in Spain. Great views over the olive trees from the small balcony!
The hotel itself is also very quaint, it has a small cafeteria indoors and a spacious, beautiful patio outdoors.
We were there on a weekday in October and so the town was very quiet, no cafes or restaurants open. Luckily the owner was happy to cook us up a nice meal and keep the cerveza’s flowing!
Really enjoyed the breakfast too, relatively simple but very fresh, tasty and amazing value for money!
- Old traditional building beautifully renovated.
Hotel Del Val
Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaén is 23 miles from Hotel Del Val, and Bailén is 15 miles from the property.
- Clean, good size room, friendly and helpful staff that tolerated my rudimentary Spanish. Convenient location for exploring the wildlife of the Sierra Morena.
- Nice room, very comfortable, huge shower. We took our dog and cat and it was very easy as the room was big enough for us all + pet beds etc. A great convenience to have fridge too.
- Good breakfast; nice comfortable room with perfect modern bathroom; dog was allowed; free parking at hotel entrance; friendly staff;
- CLean hotel near to all facilities within the town and on the road to the national park.
- Gutes Hotel für die Durchreise. Pool leider schon früh geschlossen.
The hotel offers a comfortable and practical environment. It also has a great terrace, an ideal place to relax in the summer. You can sample varied cuisine in the hotel restaurant.This is also an ideal stop-off location on route to Madrid, Cádiz and Levante. It is also the perfect place to stay if you are traveling for business reasons.
- hot water, cheap and access to motorway. Nothing else. On an industrial estate.
- Clean rooms and hotel location just off the main road going north/south. Air conditioning good.
- Great restaurant bar serving good food until 11pm. Good size rooms and excellent value for money especially if you are looking for somewhere pet friendly.
- The location was excellent for an overnight stay near to the main road route.
- Amazing staff and delicious breakfast (the best we’ve ever eaten in hotel.
Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
- Good location for our journey, budget hotel, good food and fantastic atmosphere with the locals on a Friday night. Lovely terrace to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Good value for money. A convenient stop on the way south.
- Bed comfortable and thankfully room had air con. It’s ideally situated and very clean. And, we were given a half bottle of local red wine on leaving! Lovely touch.
- Clean and tidy and a great location with wifi and easy parking
Hotel Restaurante Logasasanti
All rooms are equipped with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and WiFi. Relax in the Logasasanti’s lounge area, where you can enjoy a read, watch the TV or chat with friends or colleagues.There is a restaurant onsite, which serves traditional Spanish food. You can also grab a snack in the cafeteria bar.Popular activities in the area are hiking, cycling tours or horse riding, which can be arranged by the property. The nearest airport is Granada airport, 86 mi away.
Had to book late the night prior to my stay for death of relative to attend funeral the next day.
Basic but clean.
Just right for one night stay for one person.
Bathroom was very clean, basic but functional appeared to be updated in the last few years.
- El buen trato q nos dieron cuando llegamos….muy amable el chico q estaba en ese momento.
- La limpieza de la habitación y la comodidad de la cama
– Bien situado, cerca del centro.
– Buena limpieza (siempre importante en los hoteles).
- Relación calidad precio muy buena y sobre todo en época de romería que era muy difícil encontrar alojamiento. Además el personal del hotel muy atento y amable. Y tiene parking cosa que es muy útil en esa zona.
- Had to book late the night prior to my stay for death of relative to attend funeral the next day.
Hotel Palacio del Intendente
The hotel was built as a palace in the 18th century. It has a pretty courtyard and gardens.Palacio del Intendente has comfortable bedrooms, with air conditioning and TV. There is also a relaxing lounge with an open fire.Guarromán is famous for its delicious food, particularly cakes. It also has an ideal location, just off the major A4 road. It is 31 mi from the regional capital, Jaen.
- Lovely grand old palace very well renovated full of character and very comfortable. Helpful and welcoming owners. Great pool – to swim in and sit next to! Free tea and coffee but no breakfast available. Lift!
- Hotel is in the city center, you can park easily near hotel for free. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly, we enjoyed our stay here, as well you can find pool in the hotel and relax there.
- We loved the location, the friendly reception, kind and helpful staff. The hotel is a little gem, an old Spanish-style family home converted lovingly into a a little haven. There are so many beautiful little touches everywhere and I wish we could have stayed longer.
- this was a passing location for us,but we were very satisfied. The host was very nice and friendly. Room was great with a very comfortable bed. WiFi was very good.
- Manuel was an exceptional host, going out of his way to make our stay in Guarromán enjoyable.
Top Hotels In Los Majuelos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Majuelos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Majuelos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Majuelos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!