10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Cristianos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cristianos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Cristianos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Cristianos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Cristianos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Cristianos Tenerife:
Boutique Hotel H10 Big Sur – Adults Only
Boutique Hotel H10 Big Sur – Adults Only is surrounded by tropical gardens and an outdoor pool with a sun terrace. There is a poolside bar, as well as a buffet restaurant with show cooking.Each room at this hotel is bright and airy. They include a fan, a private bathroom and satellite TV with international channels. A mini-bar is available and safes can be rented. Some rooms include a balcony.Other facilities at the hotel include 2 chill-out terraces with views of the sea.Boutique Hotel H10 Big Sur – Adults Only is located 4 minutes’ walk of Los Cristianos Beach, and a 10-minute walk from the traditional fishing harbor. Tenerife Sur Airport is only 9.3 mi away.
Only stayed one night but what a lovely stay.
Travelling with my girlfriend they upgraded us to a suite for a night. What a room!
I’ve done a lot of traveling and can count on one hand anything that could match it! Spectacular.
Great views. Huge in size and tastefully decorated. Perfection.
Huge buffet dinner and breakfast. Both of very high quality. Really enjoyed both.
There was a band playing live music in the evening. I didn’t watch but nice to see entertainment being provided.
Staff were extremely helpful at check in and check out.
Wasn’t so cheap but good value overall. You get what you pay for and then some!
+ Well, very nice hotel in good position near 5 minutes from HyperDino shop (and lot of others) and promenade path.
+ Polite staff
+ Great view from sea side room
+ No kids in hotel and peace of mind 🙂
+ Good restaurant with veranda
+ Very nice and comfortabe standard room
+ Very comfortable beds
very tasty lunch and dinner menu
staff is very professional and kind
good value for money
- Went to the Pool area in afternoons and always sun beds available. Friendly staff throughout the hotel. Exceptionally clean.
- Loved the friendly staff, clean facilities and the daily activities in the pool!
- Only stayed one night but what a lovely stay.
Labranda Reveron Plaza
Reveron Plaza features classically decorated rooms with balconies. Each of the air-conditioned rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The outdoor swimming pool on the 5th floor offers impressive views of the port and the surrounding area. The 4th floor Mirador Plaza restaurant overlooks Los Cristianos and is ideal to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner.Guest can rent a bike to explore the area or just relax in the library. A spa and a selection of sports facilities are also available on site.
- Only stayed one night however the facilities were very good, the room was spotless, the bed was very comfortable, the location is great and the breakfast was excellent.
- Stayed here for one night between flying into Tenerife South airport and taking the ferry the next morning. For this purpose it was perfect, being a short walk from both the bus station and the ferry port. Large room. Spotlessly clean. The room was also surprisingly quiet given the central location. WiFi was fast. I would stay here again.
- We liked this hotel because it felt more personal than a larger one. Our room overlooked the church which was beautiful and the location is excellent. The pool is quiet and relaxing and there are always sun beds whatever time of the day you decide to visit the pool. The hotel is always very cool which is welcome when you have been outside.
- Fab hotel, with excellent breakfast and lovely staff especially man (not sure of name) serving breakfast. So easy to access beach and lovely walks to Las Americas if looking for a change. Fab restraunt if you just turn right and go down the hill along on the right, maroon colour on the outside, so cheap and food fab.
- Superb Hotel and location. Exceptional Staff! All the staff in the hotel are amongst the best I have ever experienced anywhere in the world. A credit to the hotel and to Tenerife. Thanks for an amazing 8 days. Please give Pedro a promotion and large pay rise, He deserves it. The best Hotel I’ve stayed in in Tenerife by miles.
The Suites at Beverly Heights
All guest rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a kettle, a bath and a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at the hotel also boast a balcony. At The Suites at Beverly Heights, each room comes with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property. Guests can make use of a bar.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Playa de las Americas is 1.5 mi from the accommodations, while Puerto de la Cruz is 27 mi from the property. Tenerife Sur Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- Very well laid out complex, beautiful accomadation, plenty of sun loungers,
- All the staff was very friendly the hotel was lush would definitely be going back next year
- Everything else, the views out over bay below is great, and pool and all facilities are top notch and very clean. Also a lot of places to eat drink nearby
- The rooms were clean and kept clean. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- All staff were extremely helpful including the lifeguard who entertained the kids. We only stayed one night as it was a stop gap between apartments but we were made to feel very welcome.
The Suites at The Mirage
All units are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, oven, a coffee machine, a bath and a wardrobe. Each room is equipped with a kettle, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. The rooms at the hotel come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near The Suites at The Mirage.Playa de las Americas is 1.6 mi from the accommodations, while Puerto de la Cruz is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7.5 mi from The Suites at The Mirage.
Overall the location of this hotel is perfect.
To get to the beach there’s a free bus that comes 5 minutes pass the hour, and the last bus back to the hotel is 18:30.
It’s the perfect place to stay with the family and I would return again.
- The accommodation was very clean and staff very welcoming. The pool facilities were excellent with the option of pool towels at additional cost. Free bus to Playa de las Americas is available inside the hotel complex which runs hourly from 10.00 to 18.00hrs. Safe was available in the room which was free. Kitchen was well equipped.
- The room was really lovely – we had a two bedroom apartment and it had all the facilities you could ask for – really excellent. The on site restaurant was extremely good and we even had a takeaway dinner up in our room – which was very good. The pool bar was lovely and the entertainment staff were fabulous. There was another pool which was extremely quiet and relaxing if you wanted to get away from the entertainment – we really had a wonderful stay.
- We loved the Hotel and we will definitely be coming back.
- The receptionists except the one who told me that the Hollywood Mirage is not a *hotel* and that what they don”t clean the room like hotel.
- Overall the location of this hotel is perfect.
Spring Arona Gran Hotel – Adults Only
The hotel’s spacious rooms have a private balcony, mini-bar and safe. Rooms offer satellite TV and air-conditioning. They also have a full bathroom, including bathrobes and a hairdryer.The adults only hotel’s restaurant serves buffet lunch. There is a snack bar and a lounge-bar with live music and shows every night. WiFi access is free in public areas of the hotel.The Arona’s 24-hour front desk offers currency exchange and car rental. Free public parking is available nearby.The Spring Arona Gran Hotel – Adults Only is set on the seafront promenade, a short walk from Los Cristianos Harbor. From here, there are regular ferry services to the islands of La Palma and La Gomera.
- The Best hotel in tenerife,delicious food and nice Staff thank you very much and see you soon;)
- Comfortable rooms with lots of little extras. English tv channels . Spacious.
- Красивый дизайн отеля. Завтраки и ужины просто супер.
- Tutto, tutto perfettamente perfetto un soggiorno da favola ~ un albergo favoloso lo consiglio vivamente a tutti
- Si la cama un poco baja y el colchon muy blando me levantaba con dolor de cintura las piscinas muy bien lo único que el Spa nunca había visto que se pagará a parte en otros hoteles es incluido Gimnasio Spa con chorros etc tmb un poco aburrido pq sólo es para gente anciana y no admiten niños que lo vi mal pq los niños dan vida Y diversión es mi experiencia
Sol Arona Tenerife
Children can enjoy their own swimming pool and activities in a playground such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile, parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace.At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment.Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes´ drive from Sol Arona Tenerife.
- Hotel was spotless and food was great. Pool area was fab
- The beds were very comfortable, rooms very clean as the rest of the hotel, losts of pool side entertainment. Views from balcony amazing. Location excellent.
- Large comfortable bedroom and large bathroom. A short walk to several restaurants. Excellent choice at breakfast but very busy in the huge dining area.
- Location is 350m from the beach. Breakfast and dinner are great, great choices. Cleanliness is also at a high level. Our room was a superior room on the 15th floor overlooking the sea, very nice room and quiet floor. Good value for money. Friendly staff.
- big rooms
Rooms at Andrea’s Hotel feature tiled floors, and all have a private bathroom. There is a work desk and mini-bar, and you can hire the safe.Andrea’s restaurant specializes in pizzas. There are vending machines for drinks on-site, and guests can relax in the TV lounge. WiFi is available in all areas for an extra cost.The 24-hour front desk staff can recommend excursions, and you can hire a car or motorbike. Las Americas Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away. Reina Sofia Airport is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- The room was nice and clean and the bed was good it was doble bed.
- Apartment room was so big and excellent facilities and views.
- Near bus station, near centre and main town area, clean, friendly staff, locker for luggage, good shower and acceptable pricing. My preferred option for the regular one day stayover to and from El Hierro.
- We liked the situation, five minutes from the beach, close to shops and restaurants.
- During the month of June, I made my 10th hiking trip to the Canary Islands and when my final destination was La Palma, La Gomera and/or El Hierro I always booked my first night at this hotel. The place is perfectly located to catch a ferry the next morning, the beach (the quieter part of the promenade) is at walking distance and if you’re in for a tasteful pizza you have also come to the right place. It should also be noted that the rooms are nicer and cleaner than during my last stay (it feels as if the whole place has been refurbished) and the reception is now a brighter and even more welcoming spot. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended transit hotel.
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sol Tenerife feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with satellite TV, fridge, desk and chair. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer. There is free WiFi available in all areas of the hotel.The hotel has a kids’ club, hairdressers and supermarket on site. Sports facilities include a volleyball court and a small football pitch. There is also a massage service.The Tenerife Sol’s restaurant serves international buffet meals. There are also 2 bars, including a poolside bar.Las Américas Golf Course is 1,650 feet away from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 8.7 mi away. You can take a boat to La Gomera Island in 35 minutes.
- The hotel is in a good location. There is a gate at the pool area which brings you out towards the beach and nearby restaurants.
- Comvienient to beach shops bars etc. Great activities during day & night. Good very good staff friendly very clean. Would definitely stay here again
- Location, friendly staff (Carmen) good selection for breakfast.Nightly entertainment very good.
- Great location, great variety of food, entertainment at pool and staff brilliant. No problem getting sunbed at pool. Check in from 3 but we were able to check in @ 12.30 👍 Very relaxing stay.
- Excellent location, great staff, very good entertainment and we had a 6 month old child with us.
Aparthotel Udalla Park
The modern split-level apartments have a living room with a sofa bed and private furnished balcony. A safe and flat-screen TV can be rented. There is a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a fridge. Some units feature sea view.Udalla has a buffet restaurant serving a varied breakfast. Guests can relax with a drink in the lobby bar or on the terrace of the poolside bar. There are many shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from the bus station, where you can take buses to Teide, El Medano Beach and other parts of the island. Alternatively, you can hire a car from the tour desk.
- Lovely pool area, quiet with plenty of sunbeds. The rooms are nice, with everything you would need for self catering purposes.
- Pool area is very nice,and area is good not far from beaches and shopping,room is basic but very clean.
- It was the cleanest appointment we have ever stayed in.
- Very good location and rooms were cleaned every day
The layout of the apartment was different, set over 2 levels and it had a balcony as well as a roof terrace for sun bathing!
The area was fairly quiet compared to other places I’ve stayed in Las America’s.
Hotel Zentral Center – Adults only
Rooms at the Zentral Center are modern and air-conditioned. They all include a TV, safe and mini-bar. Rooms also have a private bathroom. WiFi is available for an extra charge.The Zentral Center Hotel has an elegant restaurant and a bar. There are also spacious lounge areas. The 24-hour reception has free WiFIi and offers currency exchange, and car and bicycle rental.Hotel Zentral Center is set in a quiet area of Las Americas, in southern Tenerife. Tenerife Sur Airport is around 9.3 mi away.
- The pool was great, the women at the entrance while we checked in was extremely lovely! All in all, a large room, comfy, great location.
- Hotel staff very polite and happy… Hotel very clean and great location
- Price was reasonable, room clean and comfortable. Near the centre and beach. The staff was kind and helpful
- Very friendly staff and room exceed my expectations
- Great location and central to the beach and different outlets. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable! Breakfast was amazing and generous. Really enjoyed our stay there!
Top Hotels In Los Cristianos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Cristianos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!