10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Cortados Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cortados Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Cortados Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cortados Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cortados Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Cortados Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Cortados Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Cortados Murcia:
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. There is a satellite TV, fan and safe. Some rooms have air conditioning and some have a balcony.The à la carte restaurant serves home made cuisine. A set menu is available and you can request breakfast in your room.Luggage storage is offered and La Obrera has a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away.
Nice place, 1 minute to the beach, clear and calm see- laguna,
clean hotel, silent street, helpful staff, very good Wi-Fi ! , down restaurant with local kitchen, few times a day -turisic boat to La Manga (2 minuts from hotel)
- The most staff very good welcome and hospitality, very clean, tied and organised, wish have the opportunity to comeback
Locations and staff were very good
Rooms were basic , spotlessly clean and adequate for a few nights
- Clean,nice hotel, close to the beach, no problems with parking in streets around, good wi-fi,perfect staff
- La limpieza, lo cuidado que está todo, la amabilidad de todos y la ubicación al lado de la playa
- Nice place, 1 minute to the beach, clear and calm see- laguna,
Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia
The spa at the Lodomar offers a sauna, Turkish bath, saltwater pools and wide range of treatments, including massage and wraps. The hotel also has a large sun terrace with loungers.All of the spacious, air-conditioned rooms in the Lodomar have a balcony and views of the Mar Menor or the surrounding countryside. All the apartments have kitchenettes and furnished terraces.The Lodomar Hotel’s restaurant offers a varied buffet, including a selection of Mediterranean, Murcian and homemade dishes.During July and August, Lodomar offers a Kids Club every day from 17:00 to 20:00 by the pool area. Also during these months, 3 nights per week, all guests can join live music in the terrace from 22:00 to 00:00.San Javier Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away, while Murcia City and Cartagena are both under 1 hour’s drive away. The hotel hires bicycles, and outside the hotel you will find some 7.5 mi of cycle ways.
- Breakfast was better than most, with a nice range of options. The room was bright and airy, the air conditioner worked well, keeping the room nicely cooled most of the time – see negatives. The complimentary WiFi in the room was a fair speed.
- Very comfortable rooms, they have everything we needed. The breakfast was really good with far more choice than we expected.
- The staff were really friendly even though we didn’t speak Spanish and they only had a little English. Let us store our bags for the day on check out. The bedroom was brilliant and beds really comfy with the rooms cleaned and serviced every day. The Spa was lovely. You can buy a litre bottle of water from the bar for 2 Euros which I would recommend. Swimming pool and area are brilliant. Would recommend.
- The hotel is spotlessly clean. It provides basic food & drink at the bar
- I have stayed various times and never been able to fault it. I would also recommend people reserve the spa whilst staying as it`s very relaxing!
Hotel Los Molinos
Bright rooms at Los Molinos have air conditioning and heating, and all come with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have sea views, while all of them are located on the ground floor.The buffet breakfast is served in the cafeteria, which has a flat-screen TV, tables and chairs. Other services like massages, laundry or car rental can be requested at reception.Staff at Hotel Los Molinos can provide tourist information, and guests can rent a bike to explore the surroundings.The center of San Pedro del Pinatar is 10 minutes’ drive away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- The room was basic, very clean and suitable for our needs. The aircon was very good. It was perfect for what we needed it for and location as we were out most of the time. Just needed a base to sleep and shower.
- Hotel Los Molinos was everything we needed for a bank holiday break. The rooms were simple yet clean and comfortable, breakfast was pleasant (like a buffet style continental breakfast where you take what you like) and the hotel owners Lara and Oleg (who also speak Russian for any Russian speakers) were fantastic hosts that made us feel welcome and looked after us brilliantly. We’d Definitely stay there again! The hotel is also a literal stone throw away from the beach (it will maybe take 30 seconds from leaving the hotel to setting foot on the beach).
- very good value for money,room was clean and adequate.air con worked on the heat due to abit chilly at night.Breakfast excellent for 3 Euros.cereal,cakes,toast ,fruit,tea,coffee [as much as you like]. Near to everything in Lo Pagan.
- This place was awesome. Prior to this place we stayed at a 4star hotel in Paris next to Louvre, it was absolute crap compared to this 1star place. I have no idea why they have only 1star – this is easily a 3star place, in a great location with amazing staff. Directly under the hotel is a grocery store where you can pick up cheap, but excellent, food, drinks and all your touristy kitch at a fraction of a cost anywhere else. This place is truly a hidden gem.
- We were offered a choice of two rooms. The smaller one had a sea view. We chose the larger one which had an adjoining internal courtyard which was great for the dog. The bathroom was huge one of the largest I’ve been in in a hotel. Fab location right on the front, excellent restaurant round the corner and supermarket next door.
The hotel is equipped for you and your family, to have an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The charming town has a relaxed and friendly ambiance. There are a few of places of interest to visit such as, the Roman watchtower and the parish church, Nuestra Señora del Pilar.Pilar de la Horadada has a 2.5 miles of beach, where the Mar Menor laps the shore. The calm waters make it an ideal place to take part in water sports.
The hotel is just a short drive away from the coastline that offers sandy golden beaches, as well as rocky shores that hide many coves, waiting to be discovered.
- Clean, modern room. Good window shutters to keep out the sun. Bed was memory foam and very comfortable.
- It was verry clean and great people that worked there . Verry Nice !!
- The staff was kind and helpful. The room was simple but had everything I needed, and it was properly clean daily
- The reception staff were polite and very helpful. Overall I think this hotel should be rated at least 2 starfor the high level of service provided.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Very much a one-star hotel. We did not take breakfast there.
This family-oriented hotel offers ironing and laundry services, as well as a safety deposit box. An on-site parking is available for a surcharge for cars.Each room at the Arce hotel has individual air conditioning and heating, as well as a fridge, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Shops, restaurants, a pharmacy and petrol station can be found within 2 minutes on foot, as well as a bus stop. Centro 2 Mares is 5 minutes away by car. San Javier Airport is 5 mi from the property, and Balsicas Train Station is 11 mi away. Torre Pacheco and the IFEPA Convention Center are 13 mi from the property. Torrevieja is 14 mi away and Alicante Airport is 48 mi away.
- Absolutely spotless. Very helpful and friendly owners and staff.
- Its good value for money , very clean , central for the beach ,shops and restaurants and the staff were very helpful
- Great location! Friendly staff! Close distance to the beach and excellent restaurants!
- The location is great, the staff very helpful and nice, the manager of the hotel was very helpfull for me, they even have garage where you can park you car for fee
Great value for money
Rooms were clean and with everything we needed
Staff and environment was nice and quiet
Rooms at the Alaska have air conditioning, a fridge and TV. They all come with a private bathroom. Some of them have a terrace overlooking the sea.It offers a terrace and a lounge area with a TV where guests can relax. A buffet breakfast is available for an extra charge, as well as a self-service restaurant during the summer.Salinas y Arenales Nature Park is 5 minutes’ drive away, while Pinatar Arena Football Centers is 1.2 mi from the property.Cartagena, Torrevieja and Murcia are less than 45 minutes’ drive away. San Javier Airport is 5 mi away.
- Location, staff, rooms. We chose to stay en extra night. Staff was very helpful with the tips for food and activities
- What a lovely place to stay, tucked just off the promenade, lovely friendly welcome. Simple, spotless room, very good location. Can’t fault it… we have always booked based on star rating so Hotel Alaska was a gamble for us which certainly paid off! If we return to SAN Pedro we would not hesitate to book here again. Worth getting a room with sea view as you get a little balcony and a lovely breeze . Thanks
- Beds very comfy, bathrooms spotlessly clean. Good value for money.
- Very comfortable and clean rooms, fab location and lovely staff
- Love the staff peace and location. Relaxing and surrounded by great restaurants and beach bars.
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Murcia is 22 miles from the hotel. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel was basic, the view was fantastic the staff were excellent and helpful the beach and surrounding area are beautiful. Loved our stay value for money.
- Children’s show ride just outside a bit noisy.
- The hotel was perfect – great location and fantastic views from our room.
- Location on the beach front is great but it means there is a lot of evening noise to about 1 am from the beach entertainment if you have a sea view room
- Location excellent. Very clean, staff friendly and helpful
Rooms are also heated and have a work desk and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Trabuco. The à la carte restaurant offers characteristic local dishes, such as paella. There is a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
Fantastic staff, always there to help. Great pool and sun terrace with convenient bar service.
Spanish breakfast with tostada, tomato and pastries. Freshly squeezed juice. I always order an extra omelet. Cleaning perfect. Close to the beach.
We have stayed there many times and have always found it comfortable, clean, value for money and very friendly staff.
The beach is about a 10 minute walk, plenty of restaurants , tapas places and bars.
- Basic but perfect for what I wanted, great location for the airport and the ferry over to la manga..
- Good food in the bar tapas reliable friendly owners and family and staff lots of polic here as opp police Stn very funny
- It is uderated hotel, it will show you typical Spain as many locals stay in. Will recommed to someone who like respectfull and peacefull place to stay without party laud people.Good starting poit if you come late and planning to stay longer somewhere else, or if you just like the relax by the beach near by and plenty of activities around. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Will come likely back anytime and I wish more places were like this.
- Fantastic staff, always there to help. Great pool and sun terrace with convenient bar service.
All air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, safe, desk, and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. The beds feature a memory foam mattress.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the hotel’s restaurant-bar.A laundry service is available and the hotel has a tour desk. The hotel is next to the Mar Menor, a large saltwater lagoon popular for water sports. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- The bedroom was fine and comfortable. The staff were very helpful. The food was good but only had dinner.
- Great location. Staff is kind, polite and very friendly. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Room was not very big but good enough for a solo traveller and kept very clean for the whole duration of the stay.
- It is a little gem by the sea and very centrally located! I will stay again
- The room was very comfortable and the beach was very closed by
- The location was fantastic the staff were very friendly and welcoming and also very informative, the rooms were clean maids cleaned every day ,we were more than satisfied with are stay
Hotel Lo Monte
Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Lo Monte has simple décor. There is flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The Monte’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, including meat, fish and rice dishes. Breakfast is served in the café-bar, and there is also a lounge with a terrace.The town of Torre de la Horadada is just 1,650 feet from the hotel. Las Mil Palmeras Beach is 1.6 mi away. San Javier, Murcia Airport and San Pedro Regional Park can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Fantastic overall would rate this hotel 10/10 Will definitely be there again
Clean, very friendly and helpful reception staff, great greeting on arrival taken to room and ensured we were happy.
organised taxis to meet our friends
The experience was personal, and very friendly. Gone the extra mile, as we say in English.
- Really nice bathroom, very clean place, friendly staff, fridge, kettle, tea, coffee, milk and a bottle of Cava in a fridge – very nice surprise.
- staf clane moden friendly tea and coffee in the room chocolate and a bottel of carver lovely touch . value for money 80 euros for the room for 2 nights 2 of us
Top Hotels In Los Cortados Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Cortados Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cortados Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Cortados Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!