10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Carrizales Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Carrizales Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Carrizales Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Carrizales Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Carrizales Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Carrizales Tenerife:
Hotel Bahía Flamingo
Offering sea and pool views, the simply decorated rooms at Hotel Bahia Flamingo have a private bathroom.The Flamingo’s buffet restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a bar, a TV room and a café.Busses stop just 150 feet away and the center of Puerto de Santiago is just 0.6 mi from the hotel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 28 mi away.
Location works well as a base for car/moto trips up north
Arena beach is actually one of the (if not the) best black sand beach. rather cozy size, good and cheap bar/restaurant just above it, Life guards, no pestering salesmen.
The hotel seemed clean and so was the room.
- Our balcony was big with a beautiful view of the sea and the pool. We asked for a high up room and was given top floor. The staff were friendly, especially a guy named Carlos. The hotel in general was nice and it was good for the price. We would return.
- The breakfast and the dinner were pretty varied. The drinks were fairly priced. The apartment was spacious and the sea views were very nice indeed.
- Great views, clean spacious rooms, breakfasts. My kids were very happy with a mini disco in the evenings.
- This was my third visit in Bahia Flamingo Hotel. I’ll be back for sure again. Great location for travel to other parts of the island to Teide, south or north. Great and helpfull staff. Great food in restaurant… As I said: I’ll be back!!! 😉 😉
- Location works well as a base for car/moto trips up north
Be Live Experience Playa La Arena
The rooms at Be Live Experience Playa La Arena are spacious and brightly decorated. All rooms have air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The facilities include a tennis court, mini golf and table tennis.Be Live Experience Playa La Arena is located in the resort of Puerto de Santiago. The hotel is a 45-minute drive from Mount Teide National Park and Tenerife South Airport.
- The location is good and not far away from the beach – only 5 min walk
- Good location, close to playa la arena, modern design, clean rooms.
- Close to the sea with very clean rooms and communal areas.
- I liked the location and the facilities, the pools were great. Great hotel for a family holiday.
- Our boys loved the water slide and animation team at mini club/ kids disco. The hotel was very nice. The food was amazing, good variety and delicious Canarian cuisine. The hotel wad very clean and the staff was welcoming and friendly. It is a good hotel for families.
Hotel Rural El Navío – Adults Only
El Navío offers traditional, country-style décor with tiled floors. Rooms are spacious and have satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast and a selection of home-made dishes for dinner. Guests can relax in the lounge, or on the terrace, which offers views of the Atlantic Ocean. There are also barbecue facilities.El Navío is just over 0.6 mi from the center of Alcalá, where there are a selection of shops, restaurants and bars.Local activities include hiking, canoeing and fishing. Mount Teide National Park can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
- The homemade breakfasts were beautiful, staff was really friendly, and the environment of the banana plantation charming. Great view of the ocean with a large walled terrace. Gorgeous, and wonderful value for money!
- Wonderful location with views across the banana plantation to the sea, really comfortable rooms and lovely terrace, great food – both breakfast with surprises and delicious dinners
- Food and staff were excellent – extremely helpful and very friendly. Wonderful private terrace equipped with loungers, table and chairs. Toiletries and beach towels also provided.
We very much appreciated our stay in this hotel.
We liked the quiet atmosphere, the very friendly personnel, the room with a very nice view, the nice food served at breakfast and dinner, …
Good hotel if you prefer something quiet in a more rural environment, somewhat away from the big resorts and if you dispose of rental car.
(almost forgot: daily provision of fresh bananas for free 🙂 .
- The Hotel was excellent- staff were extremely helpful.. Nothing was too much trouble.
La Casona del Patio
The bright rooms with simple décor come with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and bathtub. The hotel offers a fitness center and a bar-restaurant with a terrace.La Casona del Patio has a tour desk. Surrounded by nature, the property is well located for outdoor activities such as horse riding.There is a wide range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk. There is a bus stop in the same distance, while Tenerife South Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- The location and calm environment was excellent along with the very helpful and pleasant staff made the holiday really great.
- Wonderful staff, beautiful place in magnificent surroundings. Can’t wait to go back again.
- The staff were lovely, it’s a pretty looking place set in a beautiful area, nice location further away from the typical touristy area. The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable.
- Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast very good.
- Charming ranch-style hotel within beautiful park. Rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable and everything very clean. Adjacent restaurant highly recommended.
Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only
Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a furnished terrace, flat-screen TV with international channels, seating area with a sofa, and walk-in closet. The luxurious bathroom comes with a bath, hydromassage shower, hairdryer, VIP toiletries, and double vanities. Some rooms have access to Sanctuary by The Level services, which include a Nespresso machine, executive lounge access, and early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.The property has an 18-hole golf course, designed by Severiano Ballesteros, as well as a free fitness center and banquet rooms. The spa includes a thermal circuit, sauna, and Turkish bath. Free parking is provided.Tenerife South Airport is 43 mi from Melia Hacienda del Conde – Adults Only.
- Very comfortable beds, clean room, great facilities, well equipped gym. Breakfast buffet had good choice ans changing every day. Quiet place with beautiful nature around. The receptionists (girls) were very kind, the guy was rather arrogant.
- Large room, private bathroom, beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. The front desk was very helpful in extending our stay and changing our ferry reservation. The facilities on the property such as the spa & pool are excellent.
The location was good.
The food in the restaurant (a la cart restaurant) – was good.
Great choice of restaurants and food
Room and terrace were excellent
- Very nice location and facilities. Excellent spa, very relaxing and calm. Staff knowledgable of local restaurants.
Hotel Rural Finca La Hacienda
Apartments feature wooden floors and heating. The living room has a satellite TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Breakfast is available in the buffet restaurant and there is a bar. Packed lunches can also be requested.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are offered. There is a tour desk, where you can hire a car or bicycle, and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. A wide range of hiking trails can be found very nearby.
- Location is in a small village – one shop, one bar, great if you want to be away from it all. Staff friendly – some Spanish will help you feel a part of the place. This is a place for walking – Teno park is fabulous and I really reccomend it , trails start at the end of the hotel drive – but they are steep! The appartment is spacious and has a nice garden outside
- Beautiful location and view from the Finca. The grounds were well maintained and planted and there was ample space to sit outside and feel like you were the only people staying there. The beds were comfy and warm with cosy sheets – a necessity at this time of year (December). The staff were friendly and helpful and Baudilio was a good host. Overall it was a lovely, peaceful place in which to unwind and avoid Christmas celebrations.
- Stayed for 3 nights. Found it to be a good location for walks in west Tenerife. Hotel is quirky in a positive way. Our accommodation had 2 bedrooms – one with a very comfortable superking sized bed- good size living room and small functional kitchenette. On our first night we enjoyed a meal at a bar just across from the hotel driveway. There were few guests staying whilst we were there so no evening meals were provided, but a good breakfast was. This did mean we had to drive a few kms to eat when the local bar was also closed. Not a problem as you wouldn’t be at this hotel without a car.
- As it’s set 10 minutes drive up a very steep hill, at least the view was nice.
Friendly personal. You can order breakfast and dinner for additional payment – delicious spanish cuisine.
The good location in the village – calm atmosphere and beautiful view. It’s better to go by car.
Luz Del Mar
The hotel’s wellness suite offers an organic sauna, a dry sauna, a relaxation room and adventure showers. There is also a fitness center.Hotel Luz del Mar is surrounded by the Teno Mountains and the El Teide National Park.There is free public parking on site and the sea is a short walk away. Buenavista’s 18-hole Golf Course is within a short drive.The Luz del Mar is in the Isla Baja region, full of traditional farm houses. The hotel has a large wind-protected terrace and rooms have a balcony or terrace.There is also a Chimney Lounge with an open fireplace.
- Der kanadische Abend mit Livemusik am Donnerstag war wunderbar. Zimmer, Frühstück, Anlage, Personal… Alles toll!
- El agua cálida de la piscina y la calidad de las comidas. En general, la calidad de las instalaciones y la amabilidad de su personal.
- Umfangreiches Frühstück, was keine Wünsche offen läßt. Sehr nettes kompetentes Personal. Wir hatten keine Halbpension und haben deshalb sowohl im Hotel wie auch außerhalb gegessen. Das Hotelrestaurant ist deutlich teurer wie die Restaurants außerhalb, bietet aber sehr gutes Essen und Service. Das Essen in den einfachen Restaurants außerhalb ist landesüblich gut, schmackhaft und teilweise recht günstig. Die terrassenförmige Anlage des Hotels und der sehr schöne Pool mit vielen Liegen (und mit wenig Betrieb um diese Jahreszeit) ist ein guter Ort zu relaxen zwischen steilen Wanderungen. Das Wetter war stabil, aber viele Wolken.
- Ruhige Lage, gehobene Ausstattung, abwechslungsreiches Essen
- Das gesamte Personal war sehr freundlich und aufmerksam, alle sprachen auch deutsch. Die ganze Anlage ist sehr gut gepflegt und die Zimmer geräumig. Gutes Frühstück und täglich ein – neben der Speisekarte – ein drei- oder viergängiges Menü mit Auswahl verschiedener Optionen für jeden Gang.
Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar
The air-conditioned bedrooms at Hotel Blue Sea Lagos de Cesar feature a separate seating area with sofa bed and a private balcony.The complex has a fitness center. It also offers a full entertainment program for adults and children. There is also an on-site restaurant.Set in the center of Puerto Santiago, this modern complex is just a few minutes’ walk from the shopping center, bars and restaurants of the resort. Teide National Park is a 45-minute drive away, and you can drive to Tenerife Sur Airport in around 40 minutes.
- Very clean,not hilly so easy walking, close to few restaraunts, not far from Los gigantes, friendly staff, food fresh.
The rooms are very big, but they need a refurbishment.
It´s 10 min. walking to the beach
The swimming pool is nice.
Food was well presented, dining room very clean.
Food a bit boring after first week.
- Great location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Great service (clean rooms).
- Friendly staff, room clean, bed comfortable but not luxurious, restaurant food was fresh looking and the staff were helpful. The hotel is a level walk to bus stops and taxi ride to nearby Los Gigantes only about £3.60.
Set in an 18th-century country house, rooms at the Gara feature bright, attractive décor with wooden floors. All rooms have satellite TV and a DVD player.Light meal and drinks are served in the Gara’s café, which leads out to the terrace.There is also a massage service. The natural swimming pools, formed by a volcanic eruption, are just 150 feet from the hotel.Staff at the Gara’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, including Mount Teide and Corona Forestal Natural Parks. They can also arrange car and bicycle rental, as well as activities including hiking, paragliding and diving.
Enjoying a great oceanview(Location) and hospitality(Michael and Sonnia)
Calm and Quiet Clean facility.
- The place is very nice, managed by the lovely owners who are there all the time and very supportive. CLean and well situated in a beautiful village of Garachico.
- The location and traditional style of the hotel was wonderful.
- Friendly owners and interesting hisotic building with courtyard.
- Beautiful,quiet location with lots of places to enjoy walks and the gorgeous views
- Enjoying a great oceanview(Location) and hospitality(Michael and Sonnia)
Hotel San Roque
The contemporary rooms at Hotel San Roque feature Charles Rennie Mackintosh furniture. Some rooms feature a balcony and a seating area, while all of them have a hydromassage bath, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast at the San Roque. The poolside Anturium Restaurant offers Canarian and Mediterranean cuisine.The hotel also offers massage and beauty treatments. Buenavista Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding, and Mount Teide National Park is 33 mi away. Tenerife North Airport is a 40-minute drive from the hotel.
- Friendly staff, beautiful building, quiet and small, large , room and huge bathroom, excellent location
Beautifully restored building with two courtyards, great light and comfort everywhere.
Great staff, helpful and friendly.
Great location and facilities.
- The staff couldn’t have been more hospitable and the atriums and roof terrace (as well as our bedroom) were a beautiful, peaceful sanctuary. The little buttons that could be found on almost every table would summon a waiter to your side in moments – an appreciated and special (if somewhat dangerous!) touch. Also fantastic cuisine and wonderful local wines available in the restaurant there. Thanks to all at Hotel San Roque for making our week in Garachico so special.
- I love fresh coffee and most of the time we ordered a coffee it was straight out of the machine unless we specifically asked for I not to be.
- Wonderful staff, and a beautiful interior. So many places to sit quietly and read or have a drink…
Top Hotels In Los Carrizales Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Carrizales Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!