10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Carriles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Carriles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Carriles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Carriles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Carriles Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Carriles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Carriles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Carriles Asturias:
La Montaña Mágica Hotel Rural
The property offers a selection of bright and spacious rooms, apartments and suites. The apartments are located 1,650 feet from the hotel, in El Allende. All of these heated properties feature mountain views, flat-screen TV and include private bathrooms. Most feature spa baths, and some include a hairdryer.La Montaña Mágica Hotel Rural can help with organizing hiking excursions, and within 22 mi of the property you will find opportunities for activities such as cycling, kayaking, rafting, caving and golf. In this region you will find the largest concentration of prehistoric cave paintings in Asturias, including Tito Bustillo, El Pindal, El Buxu and Peña Tú.Covadonga Nature Reserve is 19 mi away and Los Picos de Europa National Park are 22 mi away. Asturias Airport is 77 mi from La Montaña Mágica Hotel Rural.
- The location is incredible. There are stunning views around the property and it is ideally placed to visit places on the coast or in the mountains.
- Fabulous views, beautiful room, good food, Blanca was very nice, would definitely come back here
- Atención súper amable actividades de barro animales rutas a caballo contacto con naturaleza, cerca de pueblecitos más grandes, cerca de picos de Europa. Mucha paz y tranquilidad en un ambiente inmejorable.
- Frente a los picos de Europa, muy grande y espacioso. Lugar romántico. Gente muy amable. El Jacuzzi genial. Volveremos seguro.
- Un sitio espectacular, con un trato inmejorable. La comida como la de tu casa y con miles de opciones para pasar unos dias inolvidables.
Hotel Cuevas Del Mar
Each classic-style room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are included. There are laundry facilities as well as a furnished terrace available for guests.Hotel Cuevas Del Mar is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional bars and restaurants serving Asturian cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 10 minutes by car and Picos de Europa National Park is 25 mi away. Gijon is within 43 mi and Santander is 1 hours’ drive from the property.
- Big room and clean. Friendly and caring staff. Simple but very good breakfast. Delicious coffee.
- L’amabilitat del personal l’habitació, l’esmorzar..
Todo,todo,todo….el dueño, el personal y sobre todo la clase: lugar donde las personas educadas , los que visten con mangas , los que valoran la calidad y distinción,los que les gusta respetar y que les respeten , SE ENCONTRARAN MUY AGUSTO.
El alma y el corazón es de un cinco estrellas.
- El trato del dueño y en camarero increíble, majisimos
- Accueil super petit déjeuner extraordinaire EXCELLENT hôtel
All heated rooms feature rustic-style furniture and come with TV, safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel L’Alloru has a large garden area and a covered porch. Barbecue facilities are also available.Canoeing on the Sella River, horse riding or caving can be practiced in the surrounding area. The Picos de Europa National Park is 23 mi from the hotel.
- El trato de Laura y Gregorio es fantástico. La atención al detalle y el interés porque nos sintiéramos a gusto y disfrutásemos de nuestra estancia era patente todos los días. Los desayunos son estupendos (los bizcochos y la tarta de queso no los olvidaremos). Los consejos para visitar las zonas de alrededor que nos dio Laura fueron muy acertados. Lo recomendamos 🙂
El trato de los anfitriones excelente.
La ubicación es perfecta para moverse.
Desayuno muy rico, abundante y en su mayoría casero.
- Los desayunos son muy buenos y la tranquilidad del hotel
- Los desayunos la cercanía y como te indican todo para que vayas a los sitios más bonitos
Todo!! La amabilidad del personal, siempre atentos a todo. Se implican al 100% con los clientes. Te informan sobre qué visitar en la zona. Los desayunos muy ricos con bizcochos caseros. Tuvimos un problema con el coche y nos ayudaron al momento.
Está muy bien ubicado. Y el pueblo es muy tranquilo, perfecto para desconectar.
Lo recomiendo sin dudarlo.
Hotel San Jorge
Surrounded by green areas, rooms at Hotel San Jorge come with good views. All are heated and en suite, with a TV and hairdryer.San Jorge is located a short drive from the Picos de Europa National Park. The A-8 Motorway is 1.2 mi away and offers easy access to Cantabria and the beaches of Llanes.Bicycle rental and a tour desk facility are available at reception.
- Perfect for a nice stay on the Camino del Norte. Clean, well located and staff nice.
- The staff were friendly and the location is great to see the surrounding area. Breakfast was limited but the coffee was great.
The staff..the bedroom was light and clean with a good view.
Very comfortable beds.
- La habitación era amplia y limpia como el baño y el personal amable.
- Personnel accueillant bonne situation géographique bon petits déjeuners
Albergue Camino de Santiago Llanes Playa
Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Llanes is 7 miles from the inn, while Potes is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from Albergue Camino de Santiago Llanes Playa.
No reviews yet.
Hotel La Casona de Nueva
Rooms include a flat-screen TV and safe. The bathrooms come with free toiletries, bath or shower and hairdryer.The hotel enjoys excellent transport connections allowing you to get to attractive parts of the region such as the beaches of Llanes, Covadonga and the Picos de Europa National Park, only 24 mi away.
- Beautiful building, very attentive and personable staff.
- Rooms were beautiful, breakfast was delicious. Staff was warm and very helpful
- La ubicación, el entorno y la tranquilidad que transmite la casona, además de su personal, muy majos
- El enclave donde está ubicado. La zona ajardinada es preciosa y el parking realmente cómodo. Todas las personas que nos atendieron se mostraron serviciales y de gran ayuda durante todo el viaje.
- Mi cama era super cómoda, la habitación muy acogedora, con las vigas de madera, el baño era muy amplio, las vistas era estupendas y muy tranquilidad no se escuchaba nada .
Hotel Rural Ovio
The rustic rooms at Hotel Ovio come with free WiFi, heating and wooden floors. Some offer mountain views and some have wooden ceiling beams. All have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is offered and the hotel has a relaxing terrace overlooking the large gardens. There is a bar and room service is available.A laundry service is available at the hotel. You can hire a car or bicycle at the tour desk, or go hiking or canoeing in the surrounding area. The village of Nueva is 0.6 mi away, and you can drive to the Picos de Europa National Park in around 45 minutes.
The hotel was very rustic and set in beautiful gardens . The room was charming and very clean and comfortable. The lady running the place did not speak much English but we got by in French ! She was very welcoming and helpful . Breakfast was good value with fresh orange juice and home made cake as well as toast and coffee.
The hotel has a small bar so you can enjoy a beer .
- Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. We were able to converse in French, which was helpful. She provided a great laundry service.
- Beautiful traditional old-style Spanish property, a basic rather than luxury hotel, but spotless throughout with incredibly friendly staff, attractive gardens and in a lovely setting.
- Very family-friendly. The staff were super-helpful. Lovely gardens. Quiet location. Hotel is basic but decent value for money.
- El servicio y la amabilidad de todo trabajador del hotel
- The hotel was very rustic and set in beautiful gardens . The room was charming and very clean and comfortable. The lady running the place did not speak much English but we got by in French ! She was very welcoming and helpful . Breakfast was good value with fresh orange juice and home made cake as well as toast and coffee.
The elegant rooms at the Hontoria Hotel come equipped with free Wi-Fi access and some open onto a balcony. A bathrobe and slippers are provided.Hontoria’s café opens from 09:00 until 00:00 and serves a delicious homemade breakfast.Hontoria is well located for the A-8 Motorway, the Picos de Europa National Park and the Costa Verde. The reception can offer information on canoeing, hiking and other excursions.
- Very beautiful room with amazing furniture and a beautiful bathroom. Tasty and varied breakfast. Beautiful garden in the hotel
- El trato del personal que nos antedio genial,,todo limpisimo y el lugar donde esta el hotel una maravilla
El desayuno es muy bueno.los alrededores.de la casa son preciosos,jardin,entrada.
La amabilidad de la dueña, perfecto.
- El desayuno normal para ser un buffet, las habitaciones muy antiguas, el suelo crujía y las camas no eran cómodas para nuestro gusto. Por las valoraciones que vi en Internet pensé que sería mucho mejor pero por el precio que cobran bastante normalito.
Nous avons apprécié l’accueil chaleureux de notre hôtesse qui parle français, la chambre confortable, au calme, et la situation de l’hôtel qui nous a permis de rayonner de Comillas à Gijon.
La région des Asturies est riche de ses traditions, la vie y est animée. La montagne et l’océan ne sont jamais très loin.
Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás
All rooms in Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some rooms are equipped with a terrace. Guest rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás.Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás.Llanes is 9 miles from Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás, while Potes is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from Hotel Casa de Indianos Don Tomás.
- Very nice hotel in a beautiful quiet village/town on the coastal train trail, nice staff, good breakfast. Wonderful beach Playa de los Cuevas del mar in reach by walk.
- The friendly and welcoming face at the front door immediately made me feel comfortable. If you like a variety of bird chirps in the morning you will love Don Tomás. It is a peaceful place where you can unwind and relax.
- Charming old-family house decor. Attractive views of village. Comfortable bed.
- Breakfast very good and abundant. Possibility to have breakfast on the terrace with some playground for kids. The lady made some efforts to speak French with us. Room and beds are comfortable
- Really nice is the friendliness of the hosts. Breakfast is excellent, great variety and fresh orange juice. Location is excellent, only 2 minutes from the main street in Nueva.
Walk up to the Fonte entrance through the flower-lined gardens and admire the ancient wooden granary that sits in front of the hotel. Relax with a good book in the communal lounge which has an open fireplace you can curl up next to in the cooler months.All the Fonte rooms are exterior facing and enjoy views over the gardens and surroundings. Enjoy the exclusive feel of the Fonte thanks to its intimate layout of just 7 rooms. The attic rooms have attractive, sloped ceilings with wooden beams. Romantic decoration includes wooden floors, rich-colored walls, antique-style furniture and floral prints.Set in an attractive square called Plaza Santa Ana, the Fonte features a great location in the village which is a famous landmark along the Saint Jacob’s Way pilgrimage.
- Lovely peaceful setting and very friendly and helpful hostess. Property was superb.
- Lovely little place. Very cosy and excellent decor and rooms.
- Amelia the host was very accommodating and served me a wonderful breakfast plus directed me to see the famous Gulpiyuri Beach (600m away). I was walking the Camino del Niete pilgrimage.
- It s one of the most comfortable and nicest places I ve stayed ! The owners were very kind and welcoming too.
- Staff were great and rooms were very nice. Breakfast was excellent and we all had a great nights sleep. Much enjoyed stay and would visit here again, if in the surrounding area.
Top Hotels In Los Carriles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Carriles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Carriles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Carriles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!