10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Campitos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Campitos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Campitos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Campitos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Campitos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Campitos Tenerife:
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
- Lovely hotel, location very convenient… Swimming pool and Jacuzzi on the roof was spectacular!!
- It was very well run & the pool on the roof was fantastic!
- Nice hotel, next to park, with small rooftop pool, within walking distance of city centre.
- Its a very nice hotel. Pool and jaccuzi on top floor was good idea. Nice to relax at night
- Location of the hotel was great, parking available on site
Iberostar Grand Mencey
Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- The hotel is maybe the best property of its class in the city being strategically located (10min from the ideal city center and on the main road connecting highways and Avenida Maritima), with excellent exterior and interior design, impeccable furniture, all perfectly maintained, the spaces are very well distributed including SPA area, fitness area, swimming pool area, bar and restaurants’ area, lobbies, underground parking, even casino (did not visit). The rooms are spacious and very clean, the bathrooms are superb. The hotel offers maybe the best breakfast I have ever had out of experience. The personnel is very professional, very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to visiting again!
- Breakfast was fabulous! Leisure and spa facilities were outstanding!
- The location was really good for exploring Santa Cruz and my room was just wonderful
- Beautiful hotel close to park, restaurant’s and Ramblas. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The room and garden view was excellent.Pool and food also very good.
Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location. You can walk to any location you want to get to. Staff are super! They will do all that they can in helping you to get where you want to go. Rooms are adequate for a stay longer than a few days.
- The location is great, close to the centre and the place is clean .
- The hotel is located near the centre and close to the tram and bus stop. Also the marina is nearby. Playa Las Teresitas is around 15 mins by bus from the hotel. The staff was helpful and kind. The room was cleaned every day. I lived in the 4th floor, so the noise from the outside was not the problem.
- Great value and location behind Plaza Principe.Quiet.Extra small sitting room with sofa,table and fridge.
- THERE WERE FEW RESTAURANTS NEAR THE PROPERTY AND THEY WERE MEDIOCRE
La Laguna Gran Hotel
At the hotel, every room includes a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain accommodations at La Laguna Gran Hotel also offer a seating area. At the accommodation, all rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.La Laguna Gran Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant specializes in Spanish, international and local cuisine.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 1,200 feet from the hotel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in a centuries old historical building, beautifully restored. Some rooms are in the old wing while others in the new one – spotlessly clean, tasteful and comfortable. All guests can enjoy the lobby, bar and some other facilities in the old wing of course. Staff are very kind and well organized from check in to check out. There is underground parking and this can be added to your hotel room card so all you have to do is wave your card when you want to exit. The swimming pool on the fourth floor, albeit very cold during our stay, provides stunning views of the old city. Breakfast is plentiful and the best any hotel could provide. In addition to hotel houses the Michelin restaurant Nub. The hotel is in the very center of the old city with lots of restaurants, shops, lovely old buildings and pedestrian streets all around. We loved everything.
- The staff were most helpful in every way. We asked for and were given a quiet room on an upper floor. It was peaceful and comfortable.
- Staff were amazingly helpful and helped locate a piece of luggage left in a taxi.
- The hotel was a beautiful conversion of a mansion house and the adjacent tobacco factory. It was an exciting combination of old and new. There was an excellent restaurant with reasonably priced meals. None of the food was routine. The staff at reception were particularly efficient and charming.
- Super friendly staff, outstanding decor, very tasty breakfast!
Hotel Rural Finca La Raya
At the hotel, rooms contain a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hair dryer, while certain rooms have a patio. At Hotel Rural Finca La Raya every room is equipped with a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 26 miles from Hotel Rural Finca La Raya. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 12 miles from the hotel.
The host was very helpful and spoke excellent English. I would recommend contacting him before your arrival to obtain detailed driving instructions, etc.
Breakfast was excellent.
The building is fascinating, its is good to visit a tastefully decorated old building in Tenerife in contrast to all the new developments.
- Breakfast was perfekt, hotel Manager was very helpfull
- Great scrambled egg! Lovely location. Hanniba who runs La Raya had good English and was very helpful.
- Room was reasonably clean and room service satisfactory. Bathroom fairly roomy and of modern appearance. Car parking was adequate for the number of rooms although this didn’t concern me personally. View (garden) whilst eating breakfast was good negated by the cold mornings.
- Wonderful sunrise views from the veranda. Very green and attractive setting.
- The host was very helpful and spoke excellent English. I would recommend contacting him before your arrival to obtain detailed driving instructions, etc.
Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz
This hotel features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace and a panoramic terrace with views of the city.The hotel offers a top class gastrobar that serves varied cuisine and is a reference point for the most demanding of palates. The restaurant includes 2 terraces, one of them with views of the ocean.Featuring plenty of natural light, the air-conditioned bedrooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. The bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Bright Spacious Hotel, very quiet, extremely clean and good location.
- It is a classy hotel, lovely classic hotel rooms at a reasonable price. Do not be put off by being a training Hotel. The breakfast has a wide choice in an eat as much as you like buffet style plus a few basic hot additions – eggs three ways, frankfurters and sweet crepes. The fixed menu evening meal is good value if at times a little basic for a training hotel but there are other options. There is secure underground parking for 6 euros or free above ground parking.
- An excellent hotel in a a wonderfull city away from “package holiday ” type resorts of Tenerife. Restaurant food and service superb ,both for breakfast and evening.
- Comfy bed, bathtub with lots of hot water, good WiFi Connection, very clean, walkable distance to waterfront & local parks. Glad we paid for parking, it would have been a nightmare otherwise
- Very good value for a room during the carnival. Parking was safe and cost very little
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
- fantastic bonus to have a rooftop gym with jacuzzi and sauna!! Bliss!!
- Central location, quiet and clean. Only stayed overnight but staff very helpful.
- The breakfast and jacuzzis were amazing. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Great location , nice reception stuff, free room upgrade
- Welcome, check in and out procedures, comfort in room, cleanliness, roof terrace and two jacuzzis, selection and quality for breakfast, proximity to shops, WIFI speed.
Hotel Adonis Plaza
All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Adonis Plaza have a TV and a mini-bar. There is a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Shops, bars and cafés can be found around Plaza de España, 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The nearest beaches are less than 1.2 mi away.Ferries to neighboring Canary Islands leave from the nearby port. San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 20 minutes’ by car.
I have to say that I came specially for the Carnaval…. if you like Carnaval it’s the best place to stay.
If not, change your dates !
I was very happy to be in a nice room, with a balcony facing a place , plenty of music during the night between 8 PM to 5, AM. Just ideal for me ! Thank you
I like this central location, in the Pedestrian center, not really far away from the bus station, plenty of shops and restaurants.
It’s also easy to visit Santa Cruz by foot.
In General, I think it’s a good and nice place for visiting Santa Cruz
The bar, and the safe in room was useful
- That it was central to the city which is perfect for the carnival. The staff were friendly and tried to be as helpful as they could be.
- Comfy bed, clean room, however the cafeteria / restaurant is being refurbished so breakfast is taken at the nearby sister hotel. Reasonable choice for breakfast, could not really fault it. The hotel is located on a very large plaza, so if you visit this hotel during Carnaval or other Fiesta times don’t expect to get an early nights sleep.
- The bed was huge and the bedding very good quality.Plenty really hot water in the shower at any time of day or night. Reception staff welcoming and even though we arrived from the port at 8.45 we were given our room at no extra charge.In a great location next to the Plaza de Espana and close to bus stops ,tram stops and the inter-island ferries. Lots of very good inexpensive eating places in wasy walking district – watch out for special meal offers on certain days.
- The bathrooms were great, the staff were really nice, cleanliness could be improved, but overall a really good place.
- I have to say that I came specially for the Carnaval…. if you like Carnaval it’s the best place to stay.
The hotel has a restaurant and a bar-café serving drinks and light meals during the day. There is also a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area.Teresitas Beach is 4.3 mi away, and Los Rodeos Airport is 6.2 mi away. There is a bus station located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Nautico.The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean, they were cleaning the room each morning. Good area, pleasant. The staff very friendly and helpful.
- Wifi was good a little further from city but walkable.
- How friendly and helpful staff was. The little treats were really nice. The message on the mirror wishing us a good day
- My family member was taken I’ll on holiday so had to come and help him in hospital needed a hotel close and with parking and a reasonable price and this hotel covered it all
- One of the receptionist was very helpful with calling a taxi for us.
Hotel Principe Paz
The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- I try to stay at Principe Paz every time I visit Santa Cruz, and everytime it is a nice and satisfying experience.
The stay in the hotel itself was okay and the service really friendly. The main man in the dining room that took care of us during the breakfasts was a great chap – friendly, helpful and talkative.
Cleaniness was up to the par and cleaners friendly. Breakfast was so so – was exactly the same everyday and products were not of a very good quality – mostly fresh except for bacon but almost everything had this cheap taste (on the 6th days we were thinking of giving it a miss) but it was not tragic.
- Great location, would not hesitate to stay there again, highly recommended….
- Excellent location in the centre of Santa Cruz. Breakfast was better than we expected.
- perfect location in the city center, room with view, comfortable bed
Top Hotels In Los Campitos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Campitos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Campitos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!