10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Buenos Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Buenos Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Buenos Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Buenos Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Buenos Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Buenos Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Buenos Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Buenos Murcia:
Hotel Mar Menor
The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach, where you can find a variety of water sports facilities. The Mar Menor is a large salt lagoon and is a popular destination for all kinds of water sports.The rooms at Hotel Mar Menor feature tile floors and simple décor. Each one includes a safe, TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has a cafe-bar which serves drinks and light Mediterranean dishes. There is a variety of restaurants and bars on the promenade, just a 5 minute walk away.
- The blonde lady and young girl couldn’t of been more helpful. VERY lovely people
- The location of the hotel was good for the concert we were going to and also for the beach. Also the staff were very friendly and it was very clean.
- The location; just a five minute walk to the sea front, shops, restaurants etc. No problem with the on street parking close by. Towels changed daily. We had a good size terrace but noticed that some were a good deal smaller. Comfortable beds
- all excellent. have stayed before and intend to stay again in the near future
- Very clean , air-conditioning, WiFi, TV, fridge, balcony. Big beds, fairly quiet, friendly staff. Breakfast any time you are ready, no rush. Across the road hotel has the swimming pool. Near airport and beach , bars, shops. Area very clean
Rooms are also heated and have a work desk and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hotel Trabuco. The à la carte restaurant offers characteristic local dishes, such as paella. There is a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 5-minute drive away.
Fantastic staff, always there to help. Great pool and sun terrace with convenient bar service.
Spanish breakfast with tostada, tomato and pastries. Freshly squeezed juice. I always order an extra omelet. Cleaning perfect. Close to the beach.
We have stayed there many times and have always found it comfortable, clean, value for money and very friendly staff.
The beach is about a 10 minute walk, plenty of restaurants , tapas places and bars.
- Basic but perfect for what I wanted, great location for the airport and the ferry over to la manga..
- Good food in the bar tapas reliable friendly owners and family and staff lots of polic here as opp police Stn very funny
- It is uderated hotel, it will show you typical Spain as many locals stay in. Will recommed to someone who like respectfull and peacefull place to stay without party laud people.Good starting poit if you come late and planning to stay longer somewhere else, or if you just like the relax by the beach near by and plenty of activities around. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Will come likely back anytime and I wish more places were like this.
- Fantastic staff, always there to help. Great pool and sun terrace with convenient bar service.
All rooms at this small hotel have a safe and a work desk. There are ironing facilities, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Albohera has a restaurant and a bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room. You can also find shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and the hotel offers parking. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and there is a 24-hour reception.
- Every convenient for the Airport by taxi. Not far from the beach.
- Overall, the room was clean, in fact very clean, with all facilities catered for
- Very clean and very helpful staff great location.
- Helpfulness of staff and close priximity to restaurants
Staff very friendly and bakery across from
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Murcia is 22 miles from the hotel. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel was basic, the view was fantastic the staff were excellent and helpful the beach and surrounding area are beautiful. Loved our stay value for money.
- Children’s show ride just outside a bit noisy.
- The hotel was perfect – great location and fantastic views from our room.
- Location on the beach front is great but it means there is a lot of evening noise to about 1 am from the beach entertainment if you have a sea view room
- Location excellent. Very clean, staff friendly and helpful
All rooms have a safe, TV and fridge. The private bathroom comes with toiletries and a bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 2.5 mi away. Cartagena is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, and Alicante-Elche Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Great position near bars and restaurants yet quiet in room.Coffee best in town.Manager and staff are all extremely nice and helpful.
- It wasn’t us that went I booked it for friends as we were there in may and it was perfect booked again for september
- The staff were very friendly and helpful had a late flight out but we were allowed to staff in our room until we left for the airport. The family room was excellent with a stunning beach and sea view thank you Hotel Riberia
- Great stay. Staff very friendly hotel and bedrooms spotless.food facilities very good and waitress lovely. Close to the beach great views over the mar menor
- Room spotless,staff spot on,price spot on,view spot on,ribera spotless,the place to be.
All air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, safe, desk, and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. The beds feature a memory foam mattress.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the hotel’s restaurant-bar.A laundry service is available and the hotel has a tour desk. The hotel is next to the Mar Menor, a large saltwater lagoon popular for water sports. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- The bedroom was fine and comfortable. The staff were very helpful. The food was good but only had dinner.
- Great location. Staff is kind, polite and very friendly. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Room was not very big but good enough for a solo traveller and kept very clean for the whole duration of the stay.
- It is a little gem by the sea and very centrally located! I will stay again
- The room was very comfortable and the beach was very closed by
- The location was fantastic the staff were very friendly and welcoming and also very informative, the rooms were clean maids cleaned every day ,we were more than satisfied with are stay
Hotel El Marino
El Marino has a maritime inspired interior. Some rooms offer views of Mar Menor Lagoon, while others overlook a pedestrianized street. Each has flat-screen TV, a fridge and private bathroom.There are a number of bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk on the Barnuevo Prom, with its shops, markets and events. Guests can also enjoy the nearby sailing and canoeing facilities or visit the Air Military Academy, less than 350 feet away.Balsicas Train Station is located 9.3 mi from El Marino and the AP-7 Motorway is less than 2.5 mi away. The historic city of Cartagena can be reached by car in 30 minutes.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Beach opposite hotel clean.
- Fantastic location right on beach front. Chairs on balcony. Hair dryer available on request was excellent. Very good shower.
- Beds and shower were fine, views great, staff friendly,
- Great location. Great view. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The hotel staff were really friendly & helpful.
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. There is a satellite TV, fan and safe. Some rooms have air conditioning and some have a balcony.The à la carte restaurant serves home made cuisine. A set menu is available and you can request breakfast in your room.Luggage storage is offered and La Obrera has a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 15-minute drive away.
Nice place, 1 minute to the beach, clear and calm see- laguna,
clean hotel, silent street, helpful staff, very good Wi-Fi ! , down restaurant with local kitchen, few times a day -turisic boat to La Manga (2 minuts from hotel)
- The most staff very good welcome and hospitality, very clean, tied and organised, wish have the opportunity to comeback
Locations and staff were very good
Rooms were basic , spotlessly clean and adequate for a few nights
- Clean,nice hotel, close to the beach, no problems with parking in streets around, good wi-fi,perfect staff
Das Personal super freundlich hilfsbereit die Zimmer werden jeden Tag geputzt. Immer frische Handtücher. Bis auf 3 Tage. Parkplätze stehen kostenfrei in der Umgebung zur Verfügung.
Der Strand ist nur eine quer Straße unterhalb ca. 50m entfernt. Dort gibt es eine strandbar TOP. Besser geht es kaum. Man hat alles was man braucht in der Nähe. Sogar eine Fähre ans andere Ufer gibt es.
Wir kommen sehr gerne wieder hat uns gut gefallen.
- Nice place, 1 minute to the beach, clear and calm see- laguna,
All air-conditioned rooms at the Traiña have satellite TV and mini-bar, as well as a balcony or terrace. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. Art work by local artists is displayed in the property.The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Salinas and Arenales Nature Reserve, and has easy access to the AP-7 Motorway and Murcia’s San Javier Airport. Las Ramblas de Orihuela Golf Course is a 20-minute drive away.Lunch and dinner are served in the à la carte Verónica restaurant, which appears in the Michelin Guide. A varied breakfast is available and there is also a snack bar by the pool which offers views of the surrounding area and sea.The surrounding area is popular for diving and sailing and other water sports. Guests can rent a bicycle or hire a car from the hotel tour desk. There are 5 golf courses within a 20-minute drive.
- The hotel is in a good location. Good variety on the breakfast and dinner buffet and good service. Attentive and helpful staff. Nice roof terrace and pool area.
- The whole hotel was immaculate. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. We enjoyed our lunch which was very tasty and the portions very generous. The staff on reception were both friendly and efficient and were prepared to go the extra mile and make coffee before the cafe and restaurant were open before my early morning flight.
- NO FAULTS WITH HOTEL OR SERVICE EXCEPT THAT THE MORNING COFFEE/TEA FROM THE MACHINE WAS NOT VERY HOT AND USUALLY HAD TO BE RE-HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE. OTHER THAN THAT VERY MINOR DETAIL, COULDN’T FAULT THE HOTEL OR THE STAFF WHO WERE VERY POLITE AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL AT ALL TIMES
- Clean and spacious room and bathroom, nice balcony with city view. Hotel located on central road, easy to find it and to park nearby.
- We had a very good stay at the hotel,on a few occasions now. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely stay again.
The hotel has a restaurant open in summer that serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the terrace, overlooking the sea.After your meal you can stroll along the main promenade that lines La Puntica and Villananitos beaches. This leads to Lo Pagán, a popular tourist area with various bars and shops to peruse. The marina offers many opportunities for water sports like scuba diving and windsurfing.The town is surrounded by the Salinas de San Pedro del Pinatar Regional Park, lush parkland with a diverse array of bird life. You can also benefit from the therapeutic properties of the mud baths, which can be done at a location nearby.
- Staff were very nice and helpful. Good location and big balcony overlooking the beach and water.
- Lovely hotel opposite a gorgeous beach and near to restaurants and bars. We had a lovely balcony with sea views. The breakfast was really good with lots of choice. Very relaxed atmosphere. Nice terrace to sit and look at the sea. They have umbrellas and beach chairs you can borrow free of charge. Don’t miss the pelicans by the road in the regional park 10 mins drive away!
Beds are OK.
Very good water pressure at the shower.
Clean bathrooms,they even installed bidets.
Every day cleaning service.
Few minutes walk to local,well equipped gym located just next to the sea, €3.20 entry.
Stayed in Neptuno hotel for 7 days.
Good coffee at the canteen.
- Amazing staff fab food and drinks plenty and great location amazing
- Without exception the staff here genuinely understand the word ‘hospitality’ For various reasons I made special requests during our stay. Each of the staff were exceptionally helpful & provided everything we could wish for with a smile & ‘de nada’ They explained simply, ‘it’s my job’ . But what they did during this stay here, each time anything was asked for, was above & beyond any normal service. I am so very grateful to them all. They made this stay prfect, including finding a misplaced purse & contacting us immediately after we had checked out. Many thanks to all the lovely staff. Can’t wait to have the opportunity to stay at the Neptuno again.
Top Hotels In Los Buenos Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Buenos Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Buenos Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Buenos Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!