10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Baños Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Baños Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Baños Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Baños Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Baños Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Baños Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Baños Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Baños Murcia:
Hotel la Fuente
The springs date back to the days of the Roman Empire, and La Fuente has indoor and outdoor pools. There is also a massage room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a terrace where you can enjoy your meal in the sun.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around an hour from Hotel La Fuente. Alicante and its airport are also an hour’s drive away.
- Staff and owner extremely amenable,,,, really put themselves out to help
- The pool was great,staff miserable and breakfast we waited 30 minutes for a coffee and there was only 7 other people there and 4 already had coffee.The waitress, polish girl was unwelcoming and miserable.She stood at the bar talking to a couple who were obviously her friends,my husband had to go up and ask her to serve us.
- The included to the trip breakfast was very little .
- Very clean. Nice staff. Convenient for the place we were visiting.
The staff very friendly and helpful througout.. .
Excellent value for money
We paid52€ for 1 nights accomodation for 2, including breakfast with unlimited access to the spa and free car parking.
Will definatly be back.
Balneario de Leana
The Balneario maintains original features including painted ceilings and a grand marble staircase. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Balneario’s restaurant.The spa features thermal baths, a sauna and sensation showers. Treatments including massage are also available.Fortuna is a 5-minute drive from the Balneario, while Ajuaque y Rambla Salada Park is 4.3 mi from the hotel. Múrcia is 19 mi away and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Superior room had balconies and extra large double bed. The new jacuzzi in the thermal pool was nice.
- The bedrooms were big and comfortable. Dining room service with Carmen was really friendly. The receptionist at night was very helpful. The thermal pools are the great attraction of the place, the depth of the pools are especially safe for children.
- This hotel is more like an old aged home ok for the sick and very old definitely noy for the traveller & Im 64.The room I had was not clean lump of black hire, etc pity as it looked quite nice on the website.
- Very disappointing. Poor choice badly presented although it was a reasonable price. The cafe bar on the other hand was excellent value and nice food.
Beautifully restored old hotel in charming, but curious village.
Thermal pools outside and below hotel.
Nearby Cafe Theatre bar and restaurant.
The rooms have air conditioning and heating and include a small private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and safety deposit box. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe, and free toiletries.Spa and wellness facilities, including sauna and massages, are available for a surcharge. There is also a shared TV lounge and a terrace bar.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the A-7 Motorway. Murcia is 22 mi away and Torrevieja and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
No reviews yet.
The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Relación calidad precio esta bien, el dueño es muy servicial.
- El trato de personal excelente, la habitacion limpisima y la comida muy buena
- Habitación espaciosa, cómoda y muy limpia. La atención del personal excelente.
- habitación amplia,televisión con multitud de canales cena muy buena y cantidad.
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
- room is spacious, bed is comfort. terrace is nice which can see our car from it
We went for a winter spa break- which looked amazing value for money.The hotel was easily found, modern, comfortable- but the spa was closed! Lovely gent at reception suggested others in the area and luckily we found La Fuenta, 12 mins away and had our warm swim and jet massage for 7 euros per person.In fact the jacuzzi bath in Los Perriquitos was also great fun.
Beds comfortable, balcony great for picnic lunch in the sun.Breakfast as expected- but with additional possibility to make bruschetta, which was delicious.
The hotel is excellent value with warm and friendly staff.
- Extremely nice and available staff, open minded and prepared to do extra services, they helped me quickly to get back important documents after I left the hotel and they were very flexible when I explained I had to leave one day ahead of schedule. Recommended also for the quiet, cosy location and the excellent comfort of the very large, pristine rooms
- The friendliness of staff.nothing any bother..Rooms spacious and comfortable.
- Great value for money, room was clean and comfortable. Staff were brilliant very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Restaurante Santos
Rooms at this hotel feature simple décor, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV. They offer a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.The restaurant serves traditional handmade cuisine and a variety of regional tapas throughout the day. There is a street market every Wednesday in front of the hotel where guests can find fresh fruit, vegetables and clothes.Torrevieja is 1 hour drive by car and San Pedro del Pinatar is 29 mi away. Hotel Restaurante Santos features a private parking available at an extra cost.
Breakfast was included which was a nice surprise!
The secure parking was very good!
Nice room with a lovely bathroom
- Nice and clean lovely amenities excellent location
The owners of the hotel were very welcoming and the room was excellent for a budget hotel. The tapas in the bar was great and cheap.
Would stay again.
- Pour nous tout était très bien,le personnel , l’ambiance, la propreté , le service, Les repas copieux et très bon.
cuarto de baño amplio y limpio
la habitación es amplia y las instalaciones limpias
- Breakfast was included which was a nice surprise!
The rooms at the TCH feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with an iron and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes, and there is a buffet restaurant next door. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.In just under an hour you can drive to the Mar Menor, a popular destination for water sports. Murcia’s San Javier Airport is also around 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean, comfortable,and staffs are very nice.Great value.
- All the staff were friendly and welcoming. The bed was comfortable and the room clean with everything we needed for a comfortable night’s sleep. The evening menu in the hotel restaurant was great value for money with a good selection of dishes, which was handy because after walking all day we didn’t have to leave the hotel, and there were no alternatives nearby.
- Breakfast options were very good and tasty. Location was perfect as we stopped just for the night in our way to Valencia. Bathroom was nice and clean. Very quiet and safe area. Onsite parking with lot of space.
- Room was fine. Not huge but clean and decently equipped. Parking was good. Hotel was clean throughout. Budget friendly.
- Booked as a stopping point on our way from Alicante to Carboneras. Excellent price, free parking. Clean comfortable and 24 hour check in.
Guests can read and relax in Villasegura Hotel’s spacious lounges. They feature free Wi-Fi and free press. There are also large spaces for conferences and courses.The Villasegura restaurant provides traditional regional and national cuisine with modern touches. It offers local products, homemade desserts and fine local and national wines, at a good price.There is a bar and café service. Continental breakfast is served in the morning. Buffet breakfast is also available for groups.Rooms at Hotel Villasegura are all air conditioned. They feature a full bathroom, amenities and wake-up service.
- It was next to a grocery store, Mc Donalds and Burger King.
- Good internet connection. Very easy access to the main road. Lots of free parking. Next to Lidl, Burger King, McDonald’s and Eroski.
- Proximité avec l’autoroute, Mc do, burger king, Lidl 👍
La decoración que tiene es bonita 😊
Y el personal de recepción muy amables.
Ubicado a unos pasos entre un Burger King y Lidl y frente al McDonald.
- Lo unico que nos gusto fue el trato del de recepcion
Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel
The first hotel declared by the Valencia Tourism Agency to be “landmark architecture”, Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel is in the heart of the city of Orihuela.The shops and monuments of the old quarter are within walking distance and Murcia is only 15 mi away, making it a good destination for a day trip.
- The staff were excellent and I enjoyed the choice of food in the bar/lounge
Comfortable and spacious room.
View from the room and balcony
- Central location in town; quiet enough to sleep until 11am!
- The hotel was fine but its restaurant was the WORST that I have ever been in. There were only 2 other clients and I doubt that they, like us, will ever go back – the next evening there seemed to be nobody there!
- the hotel is located in a nice old building with historical back ground
Each room at Hotel Versalles offers air conditioning, heating and a flat-screen TV. The rooms also include a desk, telephone and safe. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have mountain or garden view.Guests will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes’ drive away. Callosa de Segura Train Station is 3.4 mi from the hotel.
- The location, the cleanliness of the rooms, air conditioning, friendly staff
- Location ideal. Quiet and comfy beds. Basic but good value
- Quieter than you might expect given how close it is to the motorway. It’s not somewhere you’d want to stay in for long but if you need a hotel in this area for a night or two then it’s fine
- The people was so friendly and the hotel was very clean
- There was certainly no meals . Access was good , the room was clean and the WiFi was good .
Top Hotels In Los Baños Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Baños Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Baños Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Baños Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!