10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los ÁNgeles De San Rafael Castile And Leon:
Sports Hotel Nayade
At the hotel, all rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes.Sports Hotel Nayade has a playground. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Los Ángeles de San Rafael, like cycling and hiking.Staff speak French, English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk.Segovia is 13 miles from Sports Hotel Nayade, while Ávila is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 40 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Segovia Sierra de Guadarrama
Hotel Segovia Sierra de Guadarrama is located 12 mi from Segovia, in the Residential Complex of Los Angeles de San Rafael. Madrid is approximately 45 minutes away by car.The property offers classic-style rooms equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, and a mini-bar. They include a private bathroom complete with amenities and a hairdryer. Some feature a private balcony with views of the mountains.Guests are able to choose from 2 restaurants. The Premier Restaurant serves traditional cuisine, specializing in rice dishes. The Temple Tavern Snack Bar provides the ideal location to relax with a drink. Room service is also available.The hotel is located close to places of cultural interest, such as the El Escorial Monastery, the Royal Glass Factory, the Riofrío Palace and Avila’s medieval walls.
- Room nice and big, mini fridge, easy to control air conditioning, TV with great picture, beds comfy, pillows dreamy, huge bathroom and the bonus of excellent internet connection capable of streaming UK TV on my Firestick, bonus! Also Bankia ATM in reception.
- Lovely hotel in the Sierra, comfortable, cosy, relaxing.
- Super nice staff, buffet was pretty good and even had a gluten free section, movie room, fireplace, walking distance to a small playground for kids, gameroom (board games/dominos)
- Very clean. Nice large bathroom with two sinks. Friendly reception.
- The room was very spacious (suite) so no problem for 2 adults and 1 extra bed and a cot. Everything was clean. Staff very nice and helpful. Most spoke English, but otherwise were really trying to make it work with my limited Spanish.
Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms come with a terrace.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Segovia is 16 miles from El Espinar. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Good location for a quiet night while travelling around Spain. The staff made an effort to speak English.
It was good for what we needed
Rooms were clean
Bed was comfortable
- Friendly, professional, clean, comfortable. It was nice that there was a gym
- Everything was okay for one night stay, good choice if you planning to visit Segovia by car and do not want to pay so much for accommodation
- Bedroom was clean, bed was comfortable, reception open all night.
Habitaciones Premium Finca la Casona
The rooms with simple décor have a TV and private bathroom. Offering free Wi-Fi, the hotel has common areas including gym facilities, children’s playground and extensive gardens with sports facilities and a terrace. Other activities available at this property include horse riding.Hotel Finca La Casona is a 10-minute walk from the center of San Rafael, offering a wide range of shops and traditional Spanish restaurants. San Rafael Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.Cercedilla is 20 minutes by car, as well as Cuenca Alta Del Manzanares Nature Reserve. Segovia is 19 mi away, while Madrid is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The hotel has a nice and isolated location – the area is a bit out of the city which gives you nice views, calm surroundings. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good but not very rich. It is nice place to come for a longer stay.
Comfortable bed. Very simple room. Clean and comfortable. Grounds are being worked on so it was noisy when I stayed but I imagine it would be a tranquil spot, well off the main road, when work finishes.
Basic Spanish breakfast.
- I liked the location. If you fly into Madrid (landing 2100-2200) and want to head north west, it is a great spot for spending the night, arriving like 2300 and having a good nights rest before continuing your journey the day after. Rooms spacious, free parking, very decent breakfast for eur 6,00.
- Comfortable stop over pleasant stay food good and reasonable typical local spanish.Good breakfast very good staff easy stay at a very cheap finca hotel.
- La piscina, con buenos flotadores de rueda. El desayuno buffet. El precio de las consumiciones en la terraza.
Hotel Rural La Viña – Only Adults
La Viña’s restaurant serves traditional Segovian food, specializing in roast meats. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink during the day. Packed lunches are also available.San Rafael is in the Sierra de Guadarrama Nature Reserve, a popular destination for hiking and other outdoor activities. With great access to the AP-61 and AP-6 Motorways, La Viña is around 40 minutes’ drive from central Madrid.
- It was very cozy and nice, and the staff made you feel very welcome. The room was beautiful (El descanso). A great place to relax.
- Breakfast drinks( coffee and orange juice) excellent, free cava in room was a nice touch.
- Our accommodation was in a lovely 3 story villa set in a pretty garden and was very quiet overnight. The owner was very attentive to our needs and made us feel very welcome even with our very limited Spanish. Everything in our room was wonderful from the champagne, chocolates, little cakes, coffee, spa – even rose petals on our bed to welcome us into our room. Breakfast was great and very adequate and the fresh orange juice was delicious. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay.
- Amazing friendly staff. Made our stay fantastic. Room was well designed and decorated. Well equiped room. Staff were amazing!!! Especially with my kids
- The decoration of the room and cleaness are quite good. The park is small but still we can park. The village is spectacular. Good restaurants around
Hotel Rural Las Farolas
Each room here will provide you with a TV and a seating area. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy mountain view and city view from the room.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including a municipal pool, cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 48 mi away.
- Good service very attentive during dining. Proper local atmosphere.
- Great place to stay at night, 85 km from Madrid Barajas Airtport. Hotel is small and very basic, good choice on a way from Madrid to northern Spain.
- The room is comfortable and the food in the restaurant is good
- The room is very attractive with beams, and very clean.
- Very lovely people, clean place and value for money is great, the WiFi works pretty ok
Casona De Navalmedio
The spacious bedrooms with stylish décor feature a TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and hairdryer. The hotel offers a common area including furnished terraces and a paddle tennis court. There is restaurant serving Spanish cuisine, as well as a shared lounge with a fire place.Surrounded by nature, Casona De Navalmedio offers workshops and outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling. The property has spacious facilities available for events.Cercedilla Train Station as and the city center are 10 minutes’ drive away offering a wide range of services. Madrid and Segovia are located within a 45-minute drive of the property.
- Helpful staff, amazing food, relaxed atmosphere, spectacular view, nice pool, beautiful landscape
- Beautiful location, peaceful and quiet in nature. Staff were very nice about everything (even leaving us coffee and bread and juice out since we were checking out very early!), and were very receptive of our two dogs. It is a wonderful environment, both inside and out. The croissants and the coffee were very good, as well.
- Beautiful location and hotel but a little bit hard to find the 1st time.
- a wonderful place away from it all. we enjoyed our stay immensely. the staff was very helpful and friendly. Muchas gracias!
- Calm place in national Park / Walking between Cows near small Rivers
Hotel Arcipreste de Hita – Adults Only
Each air-conditioned room in this adults-only accommodations comes with free WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV and free safe. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Many rooms offer have views of the reservoir.Traditional local dishes, with a modern twist, are served at the hotel restaurant. Massages and beauty treatments are available at the Hotel Arcipreste de Hita.Segovia is 21 mi from the hotel and central Madrid is 31 mi away.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable room and facilities.
- The views. The location. It’s fairly close to the most popular ski stations
- The staff, the hotel location, the hotel itself was beyond amazing I would come back here every time I can
The view was amazing.
Plenty of parking.
Accommodating to special diet.
- Nos gusto mucho la piscina pero faltaria una terraza para tomar algo y disfrutar del paisaje
The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at the Cándido feature a private balcony and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A mini-bar with welcome drinks is available for free. Each one comes with a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a hot tub, sauna and hammam. There is also a fitness center and a wide range of massage treatments is available.The Cándido’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food and specializes in roast meats. During the summer months, you can enjoy your meal on the attractive terrace.
- The pool was fantastic and the private terrace was a worth the extra price. It was easy to get a bus from the hotel into the city to wander around for the day or evening. A taxi back to the hotel was only €5 or so.
- The hotel is quiet, and has all the amenities expected from a 4 star hotel. Price was very reasonable
- Had a suite because of limited availability on Saturday night. It was very spacious and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was large and spotlessly clean and we particularly liked the powerful shower after a hard day’s sightseeing. The hotel was conveniently located ( 5 mins in car) to the high speed train station -only 25-30 minutes to Madrid. Outside pool was beautiful but, at the beginning of July, the water was very cold. Ample parking.
Habitaciones amplía y confortables.
- Nice hotel, fantastic spacious rooms, will all the facilities. The public areas were clean and the service was friendly. the pool was also nice.
Hotel Rural Spa&Wellness Hacienda Los Robles
Spacious rooms at Hacienda Los Robles feature a terrace with scenic views and classic, elegant décor. Each includes plasma satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine using market produce. There is also an English-style pub with pool table and a charming cafeteria.The hotel has gardens with a children’s playground, a gym and the spa features Turkish baths, a sauna and massage treatments. Use of the spa facilities comes at an extra cost. Ski storage and passes for the nearby ski slopes are also available.Hotel Rural Spa&Wellness Hacienda Los Robles has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from Madrid.
- Quiet location not much noise in the hotel and the rooms were very clean.
- Great peaceful location, within 5-10 mins walk of the town centre. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was lovely.
- The location is excellent, a short walk from the central area but convenient to get to by car. The room was quaint and comfortable. I could’ve stayed longer.
- 200 Zeichen in der Rubrik ‘gefallen’ sind schwer zu leisten…vielleicht das beste war, dass die Bestellung des Taxis zum Airport funktioniert hat…
- Muy buena cocuina, la úpiscina y el jardín preciosos. El spa también muy bueno. – estuvimos solas, pero sino sería un poco pequeno si te toca más gente al mismo momento. Masajes muy Buenos.
Top Hotels In Los ÁNgeles De San Rafael Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Ángeles de San Rafael Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!