10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Altos California – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Altos California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Altos California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Altos California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Altos California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Altos California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Altos California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Altos California:
Enchante Boutique Hotel
Enchante Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Los Altos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 12 miles from Enchante Boutique Hotel, and Santa Cruz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Super nice, super comfortable, great atmosphere, very clean. Everything super
- The bed was comfortable, loved they had a mini fridge loaded with goodies. There was a pizza spot down the street (was super delicious after hiking). The wine and cheese platter was a fantastic tough. The next morning, breakfast was a little slow to get started. However as soon as the waiter came back in, things were up and running. The food was delicious, coffee excellent. The staff were pleasant and nice.
- Two complimentary glasses of wine or your drink of choice per guest each evening in its stylish bistro plus a charcuterie plate of choice – excellent!
- Excellent food.ok with special requests. Room with fireplace and writing table. Very nice!
- Location was fine for us, parking is quite easy in the area
Dinah’s Garden Hotel
One of our top picks in Palo Alto.Surrounded by lagoons filled with Koi and waterfalls, this hotel is 3.5 miles from downtown Palo Alto. All rooms have free fiber-optic Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable. An outdoor pool is available.At Dinah’s Garden Hotel, the guest rooms include a refrigerator and a coffee maker. A safe is available in every room.A gym with indoor and outdoor facilities is located at the hotel.THE SEA by Alexander’s Steakhouse serves fresh and local, sustainably-harvested seafood. Dinah’s Poolside Restaurant is open for made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.Dinah’s Hotel is 14 miles from San Jose International Airport. Stanford University is 4.5 miles from the property.
- We missed trying the restaurant but the menu looked great and the place seemed busy.
- Dinah’s is a one-of-a-kind hotel, with gorgeous well-kept grounds. There were lemon trees by the pool and huge exotic palms surrounding the koi ponds. Our teenagers loved it after being in the fast-paced SF area. It was unusually cold but our kids had the cute pool to themselves. We enjoyed the sun and it felt a bit like we were at one of the timeshares in HI. This hotel was really close to Stanford, the reason for our visit. (The guided tour there was fantastic, if you are interested.) We have a wonderful breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. Just a little pricey but everything was top-notch with the exception of the salmon, note that we are from Seattle so have probably have unrealistic expectations. The portions were huge; we should have split. Even the sourdough toast was so good that it’s worth a mention. The staff from the front desk, to the grounds keepers, to the wait staff were friendly and lovely.
- Restaurant was perfect for both dinner and breakfasts
- Very accommodating to us and our pets. On site, pooli side restaurant was top notch for dinner, and breakfast
- The gardens were superb, but in mid-winter we didn’t get much chance to enjoy them.
Crowne Plaza Cabana Hotel
Providing free scheduled shuttle service to sites within a 5 miles radius, this hotel located in Palo Alto, California is a short drive from Paramount’s Great America theme park.Each guestroom at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Palo Alto is equipped with free high-speed internet access and a mini-refrigerator. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at the hotel’s 4290 Bistro and Bar. After a day of sightseeing, relax by the outdoor pool and whirlpool or work out in the 24-hour fitness center.Take advantage of the numerous activities including golf, shopping and hiking all available a short distance from the Palo Alto Crowne Plaza. Stanford University and the Thomas Fogarty Winery are also easily accessible.
We stayed only for a night on a weekend. Overall it exceeded my expectations:
– bigger rooms than evarage
– a rich breakfast with a good variety: bacon, pancakes, fruits, juices, etc
Free coffee and tea are available early in the AM to help you get a nice start to your day.
Water and cookies are available later in the day to help you recharge.
- Sizable lobby and restaurant/bar spaces. Plentiful parking, which makes it seem odd that there is a charge ($12 self-parking per night). Some rooms have doors that open to the outside (though shielded by a windwall); if you’d prefer an indoor-opening room, you may want to ask for it.
- The onsite restaurant was fantastic!!! Food was excellent and service impeccable!! The room was clean, quiet with comfy bed!!
- Clean and quiet, locking the feeling of welcome. I stayed various inns,and hotel for short stays in recent years. May be it is holiday time with short staffing. The pillows are big,but not comfortable. I did not sleep,well.
- We stayed only for a night on a weekend. Overall it exceeded my expectations:
The Nest Hotel
One of our top picks in Palo Alto.The Nest Hotel is located in Palo Alto, 30 miles from San Francisco and 14 miles from San Jose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Half Moon Bay is 17 miles from The Nest Hotel, and Oakland is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 12 miles from The Nest Hotel.
- Nice people and the rooms are well equipped and clean Lots of parking space
Super comfortable bed and pillows.
Nice and cosy gym
Everything is brand new
- Great atmosphere. Loved the modern style and the outdoor seating area with gas fire pit and water feature
- The setup of the room especially the sliding door and no carpet. Seeing the outside glow of the fireplace.
- Everything was excellent. Really the new generation of motel, stylish and friendly!
Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View offers accommodations in Mountain View.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.San Jose is 12 miles from Residence Inn Palo Alto Mountain View, and Santa Cruz is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We loved this hotel, rooms are huge, very comfortable – two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen. Staff is exteremely helpful and kind, breakfast is very good, complimentary dinner or tea and cookies are unexpected nice touch.
- It was easy to set up for my daughter and son in law.
- lots of choices for breakfast. Snacks at front desk. close to Shorelone
- Neighborhood setting with many conveniences on El Camino Real.
- On arrival staff was extremely welcoming! It felt like a mini home away from home. Room was excellent! Bed comfortable and clean. Breakfast best I’ve had at a hotel.
Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto
An indoor pool is featured at this Palo Alto Hilton. Free WiFi, modern amenities and elegant décor is featured in all rooms. Shoreline Amphitheater is 10 minutes’ drive.Styled in modern décor, each room provides a flat-screen cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom at Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. An iPod docking station, fresh linens and towels are provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes all guests to Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. A business center and luggage storage is provided.San Francisco International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive from Hilton Garden Inn Palo Alto. Stanford University is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- May was amazing!!! Extremely attentive, very friendly and professional!!! Excellent customer service!!!!!
- Very nice hotel. Location is very cool cause it’s very near MC Clare dealer.
- The staff was great and the beds were very comfortable.
- Bed and pillows were wonderful!! Everything about the room was excellent. I liked that the hotel was small enough to feel homey, but efficient and professional as well.
- Staff are helpful and cheerful despite it being busy; room was fine, coffee maker, no noise disturbances.
The Creekside Inn
One of our best sellers in Palo Alto! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Creekside Inn offers accommodations in Palo Alto, just 30 miles from San Francisco. The hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.San Jose is 14 miles from The Creekside Inn, and Half Moon Bay is 16 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Good location, clean rooms and nice grounds. Running water/fountains nice for ambiance. Plenty of parking. Nice outdoor patio with room.
- Relaxing outside our room was perfect! The room was cleaned each day and towels changed, even when not asked. The bathroom was clean and updated. The bed was soft and clean. The Creekside is close to downtown Palo Alto, Stanford and food establishments. The landscaping is nice and pretty. There is covered parking. The employees are accommodating. I have stayed at this hotel for the past 4 years off and on while my son attends Stanford. The Creekside is always our first hotel we try to book.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean. The location is good if you have business near Stanford. The internet worked well.
- Clean and tidy rooms, quiet location even though it’s close to a main road.
we came late ion day without reservations, they kindly accommodated us in Grand Fashion.
Could not be happier. Fabulous!!!
Stanford Park Hotel
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Stanford Park Hotel is located in Menlo Park in the region of California. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Francisco is 27 miles from Stanford Park Hotel, and San Jose is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Great ambiance. Very relaxing. Loved the fire pits outside.
Staff exceeded our expectations.
Loved all the “details” – daily water and snacks in our room, coffee available in the morning, wine in the evening and cookies at night.
- Nicely renovated older building; beautiful courtyard, especially at night; very comfortable bed; large room with excellent bathroom; surprisingly tasty meals in the hotel’s grill restaurant; very pleasant staff.
- The property was very beautiful. Well appointed and elegant. Very inviting and comfortable.
- Everything about the hotel was exceptional – the staff, service, cleanliness, amenities, the bed, even the food at Menlo Grill. This hotel is first class in every way. I couldn’t commend the staff more – very friendly, professional, accommodating. We loved it so much we stayed 3 times within 2 weeks! Thank you for a most pleasurable stay!
- Clean, comfortable, great amenities and friendly staff
- Great ambiance. Very relaxing. Loved the fire pits outside.
Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto
Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto is located in Palo Alto, just 27 miles from San Francisco. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Jose is 16 miles from Nobu Hotel Epiphany Palo Alto, and Berkeley is 30 miles away. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The amenities were outstanding. The room was very clean. The customer service was outstanding.
Great location if you have bussiness in PA.
Staff are good.
- I brought my own supply of Gluten free porridge, in a sealed bag, as they did not have any. They refused to cook it for me.
- Fantastically friendly staff. Huge room, pretty quiet air conditioning. Great location two minutes walk from University Ave.
- The location was perfect, walk to everything you need. Rooms are the best, balcony lovely touch and Awesome gym. Free bikes, bike ride to Stanford and more restaurants and shops… so much frozen yogurt around this place FYI. Fraiche yogurt across the street and Tamarine for dinner is amazing. You can find street parking easy on the weekends., no free parking here. HUGE shout out to the staff, everything loves Ralph, he takes care of you big time, and we just met Zoe, and we love her too!!
Residence Inn Palo Alto Los Altos
This hotel offers rooms with self-catering facilities, a complimentary buffet breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool. It provides a grocery shopping service. Stanford University is 4.5 miles away.Residence Inn provides air-conditioned rooms with fluffy pillows and thick mattresses. It features a comfortable work space and a flat-screen TV with access to HBO and CNN.Each accommodation has a well-equipped kitchen which includes an oven, microwave and four-seater dining table. Cutlery and utensils are provided for all guest rooms.Guests can relax and unwind in the well-equipped fitness centre or jacuzzi. There are various hiking and nature trails around the hotel.Residence Inn Palo Alto Los Altos is a 30-minute drive away from Raging Waters Theme Park. The Tech Museum of Innovation is 17 miles away.
- Very helpful staff. Location of the property to our destination. Cleanliness of the entire property.
Couch could convert to an additional bed.
Disabled access bathroom.
- Buffet BF had large variety, much better than most Hotel Free BF
- The manager is very accommodating! The unlimited brewed coffee is available 24 hours, very nice front desk staffs! Breakfast is very good:)
- My husband was tired of driving, and it was nice to have so many restaurant choices within walking distance.
Top Hotels In Los Altos California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Altos California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Altos California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Altos California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!