10 Best Hotels To Stay In Los Alias Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Alias Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Los Alias Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Alias Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Alias Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Los Alias Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Los Alias Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Los Alias Andalucía:
Guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casona Granado also offer free WiFi, while some rooms also feature a terrace. All guest rooms at the accommodation feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Casona Granado will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Pilar y Provincias, like cycling.Mojácar is 14 miles from the hotel, while Vera is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 28 miles from Casona Granado.
- great small hostel, pleasant rooms and very clean , the village is full of small holiday homes most seem empty .the local town some 5 miles away had 2 bars and lunch time food the olive oil factory well worth a trip
- The whole hotel was so tranquil, the food was fantastic in the restaurant, our continental breakfast was very nice, the staff were very helpful, Our bedroom was exceptional with hairdryer and slippers lovely touch will definitely be going back.
- All…..bed comfy..clean..breakfast excellent… Staff wonderful
- The restaurant was the highlight. The staff were exceptionally helpful and the food was delicious. The rooms are clean, fresh and modern while keeping Spanish Tradition. The outside terrace was lovely to sit and have a drink. There is also a pool and Jacuzzi but we didn’t try these. Lovely rural village with lovely people. Also a great base to explore the surrounding area which is outstanding.
- The property and rooms are stunning! A beautiful getaway. Very tranquil. Gorgeous views.
Hotel Venta del Pobre
The rooms at Hotel Venta del Pobre have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian cusine. There is also a café and a bar.Carboneras and the coast are 20 minutes’ drive away. Almería is less than 31 mi from the hotel.
- Functional one night stay. Room clean and basic but it’s all there. Food was very good
- Very pleasantly surprised , could not fault the accomodation and staff very good.
- Located close to Highway. Also has open Cafe and Restaurant all year open. Recommended if you dont mind skipping some luxuries.
- Good,clean hotel in a motorway service area. Location not very attractive in itself but provided a good base for exploring Cabo de Gata natural park
- Sa situation géographique, au pied de l’autoroute
Hotel Mi Casa
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, heating and desk. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and complementary toiletries.Mi Casa Restaurant offers breakfast, daily menus and dinner. The hotel also features a garden and terrace. It provides guests with a 24-hour front desk and concierge.There are 2 grocery shops 1.2 mi away and Desert Springs Golf Club is 15 minutes by car. El Playazo, a nudist beach in Vera, is 9.3 mi from the hotel.
- The room stank. Was dusty and when i brought up the issue the employee only said ok
- Good location for our purpose. Easy and lots of parking. Very nice restaurant and bar. Friendly staff.
- The Mi Casa hotel restaurant across the road was excellent. Good and service were great. They provided free after dinner liqueurs
- when the hotel went to sleep after 3 am on the second night
Location excellent for our trip.
Food was good in the restaurant.
Staff very friendly and helpful
The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Simon feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also have a private balcony or terrace with great views.The hotel has a bar-café serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is also a barbecue on the terrace ans a big swimming pool with nice view of the surrounding area.There is a bus stop next to the hotel, connecting you with the beaches of the Costa de Almería in just 3 minutes. Almería and its airport are around an hour’s drive away.
- Great location…fantastic family run easy going hotel.flamenco music played by the boys on an evening and afternoon….if your looking for authentic real spain….you will get it here. Pool nice size…just right for us. many thanks to Rosa and her lovely family for making us so welcome
- Friendly family run hotel . Great location for pueblo and playa. Lovely pool and garden area. Comfortable beds . Fabulous view from our room 207.
- This was our 3rd stay at this hotel, so we knew what to expect. Excellent secure safe private parking and lovely gardens and pool area. This hotel is in a very good central location for either the beach area as bus stop very close, and the pueblo, only a walk up the hill to the picturesque old town. Lots of great bars around this area for quiet evenings with great Spanish food. The free breakfast was lovely and very Spanish. Bedroom, bathroom and terrace very clean as always. Very comfortable relaxing few days.
- All the staff where very friendly & helpful. Had continental breakfast was what we expected. Must be ok as we have booked again
- The owner was a lovely lady. Always had a smile and nothing was too much trouble for her.
Pensión la Parata
Each room at La Parata comes with a TV and has a private bathroom with a shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There is a bar and dining room; while a laundry service is available on prior request at an extra cost. Guests can take advantage of local activities including hiking, fishing and golf.Hotel de la Parata is located 15 minutes’ drive from the center of Mojácar and 1.9 mi from Macenas Castle. Carboneras can be reached in 25 minutes by car and the property is just over an hours’ drive from Almeria Airport.
- The dutch chap who was handling everything, very attentive and interested in how we were and doing everything to make sure we were happy.
- very comfortable bed with clean linen. Morning coffee a delight. Location very private and a sun trap.
- Famly run hotel with lovely new owners. Check in was at the bar and easy (very basic Spainsh needed but no problem), we were shown to our room which is behind the bar with an outdoor pool. Room was cosy, heating and AC is provided in every room and was working perfectly. Had car issue the next day and they did everything they could to help me resolve it.
- The owners were super nice, the small balcony, good shower, quiet secluded area.
- La ubicación es perfecta cerca de la playa y del pueblo de Mojácar en coche. El sitio es muy tranquilo y la piscina es espectacular. El personal encantador y el trato fue perfecto.
This is an emblematic establishment that boasts light and tranquil rooms, ideal for relaxation next to the sea. There is an outdoor swimming pool.The hotel also has a café, terrace and restaurant with traditional Andalucian cuisine.The town of Mojácar invites you to discover its charm, history and cooking. You can also visit a variety of places nearby: archaeological remains, caves, salt deserts and other charming spots.
- Good value, good breakfast plenty of choice. The restaurant overlooking the sea is a bonus, all in all very good.
- Air con in room fridge in room spotlessly clean great staff breakfast was a pleasure every morning to sit inches from the sand and listen to the sea 😁😁will return ASAP xx
The breakfast was great, the staff is great, the surroundings is great and everything is clean.
We loved it.
- First class hotel room excellent overlooking sea and beach breakfast excellent staff brilliant what more can one say
The breakfast was lovely and there was quite a lot to choose from. I especially appreciated the different varieties of fresh breads which could be accompanied with bacon etc from the hot breakfast selection, or the cheeses and hams. There was also a lot of fresh fruit which varied between melon, cherries, pears, peaches, apricots, bananas and apples.
The staff were super helpful and all areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean.
We had a problem with the air con unit and it was fixed very quickly; it took two goes, but then it was perfect.
Hotel El Trebol
Guests can relax in the TV room and admire the sea view. There is also a bar and a breakfast buffet is served each morning.Each room at Hotel El Trebol includes a private bathroom complete with amenities and a hairdryer.The 24-hour front desk allows guests the flexibility to come and go at any time. The staff is also happy to offer information on the surrounding area. Private parking is available on-site.
- The staff were always very friendly and helpful. Breakfast had a very good selection of cold cuts and pastries. There is a supermarket down the road, and the balcony was great to hang out in the evening to have a glass of wine or two before you head to town for dinner. there is off street parking so you don’t really need to use the hotel car park, which looked quite difficult to get into anyway!
- The staff, the decor, the breakfast, the location were all excellent.
- It is now our 4th visit to this hotel. Once again everything was perfect.
The staff was very helpful and friendly
Breakfast was very good
- Great underground car park for the motorcycle and lovely breakfast. The staff could not have been more helpful.
Parador de Mojácar
Parador de Mojácar features bright, stylish rooms decorated in neutral tones. They come with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They also have a mini-bar and safe.The restaurant at Parador Mojácar specializes in fresh fish and rice dishes. Guests can also enjoy meals on the restaurant’s terrace.The pool, surrounded by a sun terrace and palm trees, offers great views.During the summer months there is a free children’s miniclub, free swimming classes and massages are available on request. Free parking is available on site and there are also facilities for guests to recharge electric cars for free.Mojácar town center is less than 1.2 mi away from the hotel. The Cabo de Gata Natural Park is a 20-minute drive from the hotel, and Almeria Airport is around 50 mi away.
- Reception were very helpful when we asked to change to a room which had patio overlooking gardens and sea view in the distance (initially we had room with sea view but as the beach is across the road the balcony was not very peaceful). Although a large hotel, it was low rise and it never appeared to be busy or over-crowded. Facilities were excellent; swimming pool for small children separate one for adults as well as a spa area; gardens, patio and lounge areas as well as the bedrooms+en-suite were relaxing and immaculate. A really lovely and very romantic ‘Fine dining’ evening meal can be had on the upper level outdoor terrace. Breakfast is self-service with a vast array of all kinds of options; tables also available on the terrace under shade.
- Lovely hotel perfect location and pool. Rooms very spacious
- this is our second visit to this excellent hotel .staff couldnt be more helpful;. porter service was the best we have experienced .highly reccomend this hotel
- The sea view room with balcony. Very comfortable.Plenty of parking. Very restful
- Exceptional service, brilliant staff and wonderful food. Would recommend this hotel to anyone
Hotel Best Mojácar
The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Best Mojacar are decorated in a Mediterranean style and include a balcony. They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is set next to the 18-hole Marina Golf Course. There are tennis and basketball courts just 350 feet away.Best Mojacar has a buffet restaurant for breakfast and dinner, with show cooking. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s bar.Almeria is 56 miles from the Best Mojacar Hotel. The Cabo de Gata-Nijar Nature Reserve is nearby with protected flora and fauna, and the hotel’s tour desk can help to organize excursions.
- the only thing I liked about this hotel was it is directly opposite the beach, I’m not usually a beach person, I prefer to relax around the pool, but the hotel pool was loud, packed and NOT relaxing.
- We went there last year so we knew all about the hotel. There are subtle little changes this year which were appreciated, one being the addition of a chair lift into the swimming pool for people who have a problem getting in and out. However, the steep steel steps are unbelievably difficult to get in and out of if you’re older/larger. The staff are friendly and there is a pleasant atmosphere everywhere. Christina at the pool looks after the hogging of sunbeds and umbrellas and does an excellent job, meaning there there is always room for everybody. The beds are comfortable, unlike a lot of Spanish hotel beds, and the staff go out of their way to help as soon as a problem crops up.
Food was good a had a good choice
Pool was nice and clean
Staff was friendly
If I had a Fault there wasn’t enough English TV channels
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was lovely – plenty of choice with the bonus of freshly prepared omelettes and pancakes everyday. Beds were comfy with plenty of pillows and blankets supplied, although thankfully the blankets were not required. Fabulous view from our balcony.
Bright and airy. Extremely well laid out and spectacular sea views from the foyer and the swimming pool.
Excellent and varied food selection with the option to dine on the terrace which was a major plus for me. Spacious area area around the pool with plenty of sun beds and parasols. Never had to wait for a lift! I would happily stay there again and would highly recommend it.
Hotel Mojácar Playa
Located 1.6 mi from Mojácar, the hotel features direct access to the beach. Enjoy the year-round sunshine and nearby facilities on your own Andalusian holiday. From this hotel, shops, bars and restaurants are only 350 feet away. You will find a supermarket and bus stop within 1,950 feet of the property. If you prefer to dine onsite, then you can head to the 24-hour buffet restaurant and bar.
- Excellent location. Staff were friendly and so helpful and pleasant. Wonderful stay thank you
- Pool, friendliness of staff, breakfast could eat as much as you wanted,
- Excellent location clean and comfortable staff are very good and really look after you
- The staff are friendly, welcoming and helpful and the location is excellent. This is a basic family run hotel no frills but for the price very good value. Great location in Mojaca Plays, it has a swimming pool and lovely views from the sea facing balcony. Breakfast is good and you can help yourself.
- The location is good, WiFi only works in the lounge, breakfast is sparse.. Electric is on all the time.. Brilliant!!
Top Hotels In Los Alias Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Los Alias Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Alias Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Los Alias Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!