10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loroñe Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Loroñe Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loroñe Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loroñe Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loroñe Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loroñe Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loroñe Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loroñe Asturias:
Hotel La Isla
The hotel is on Spain’s beautiful north coast, in the Asturias region. The popular Costa Verde fishing port of Ribadesella is around 7.5 mi away.The hotel can provide tourist information and arrange packed lunches. It offers free bicycle storage for guests taking part in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.Hotel La Isla has good access to the A-8 motorway. The Picos de Europa National Park and the Sanctuary of Covadonga are about an hour’s drive away. Other local attractions include the Asturias Jurassic Museum and Puerto Marinero de Lastres Port, which are both within 6.2 mi of the hotel.
- Great reception, excellent spacious room, delicious meal with friendly staff, very good value for money.
- After struggling to find anywhere to stay in Lastres, we landed in La Isla instead and couldn’t have been happier with our decision. Our room was massive, parking was easy and it was just a 10-minute drive to Lastres and the Cider Finca we had been hoping to visit. Though we didn’t have enough time to enjoy it properly, the outdoor terrace is lovely, as is the nearby beach. They were also kind enough to serve us breakfast early to accommodate our early start.
- I stayed here unexpectedly as the pilgrim albergue in La Isla was closed. Very pleasantly surprised! Very comfy bed with good quality linen. A funky little hotel with contemporary decor and a friendly and young crew of staff.
- Excellent location, close to lovely beach, close to good small shop, friendly helpful staff.
Large spacious room. Clean and contemporary lounge area and bar .
Short walk to the playa which in the sunshine was beautiful .
Each bright, heated room at Hotel Entreviñes offers views of the gardens, and comes with a TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served in the Entreviñes’ restaurant, which offers traditional Asturian cuisine for dinner. The hotel also features a lounge area with a TV and a library.The Entreviñes is 2,650 feet from the nearest beach, and is within 10 minutes’ drive of La Griega and La Isla. The A8 Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is less than 1.2 mi from the hotel, and connects guests to Gijón and Oviedo in approximately 35 minutes.
- Helpfull, good location, off the motorway . Very quiet.
- Grrat place. We were well looked after by the lovely lady there. I would highly reccomend this hotel. Nice surroundings and ver quiet. Good food.
- Nice room, with big bathroom, good beds and flat screen TV. Good restaurant and helpful staff… With very competitive pricing. There’re good beaches and hiking nearby.Thanks!
Nice hotel in a peaceful and calm location.
Very close to the beach as well as the mountains.
Very good parking.
- La amabilidad de la dueña y sus consejos. Habitación amplia, limpia, silenciosa y cómoda
Hotel Los Caspios
Hotel Los Caspios is a characteristic country house with original stone walls. Rooms have wonderful views of the coast or mountains. They all include heating and a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Los Caspios is a 5-minute walk from La Isla Beach and many other small bays. The nearby Fito viewpoint overlooks the River Sella and the Picos de Europa.Regular busses to Gijón and Ribadesella stop outside the hotel. Los Caspios also offers free private parking for guests.
- i usually dont care about reviewing the properties ive stayed at, but this one deserves praises all around! the host is the best ie experienced ever! the facilities and the property is amazing! it has a 3 star grade but that’s just because it doesnt have a restaurant on property, other than that it feels like a 5 stars!
- It was really quiet and had good views of the surrounding nature. The host was very accommodating and I felt very comfortable there.
Beautiful old and charming house. Wonderful living rooms and breakfast.
The best Diego the hotel manager, he would make your stay as comfortable as possible, very well educated, attentive but never overpowering,
Staff was great, specially David at the front desk.
They were concerned to help me with my diet limitations – I’m celiac
- Lovely house and views, very pleasant bedroom (number 1) with private mirador, good breakfast, many beautiful beaches and villages in the area, parking.
Hotel Monte y Mar
All exterior-facing rooms at the Monte y Mar hotel have heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the mountains, while others have views of the town.This family-run hotel has a cafeteria and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Laundry and transportation to and from the airport are available for a surcharge.Guest can practice a range of activities in the area, including canoeing or excursions through the Dinosaurs Route. Sierra del Sueve Nature Reserve is 2.5 mi away. The fishing town of Lastres is 10 minutes by car, while Colunga is 1.9 mi away.
- Although small, the room was quaint and had character – best part of my stay
- Fernando is wonderful and the beaches are amazingly quiet.
- Very fine place! Beautiful beach! Extremally nice Chef and stuff. The information from the owner about tourist attractions priceless! Mandatory stop on Camino de Santiago
- Lo que más me gustó del alojamiento fue el sitio súper tranquilo y bonito
- Ambiente familiar, com un trato excelent por parte del propietario que te hace sentir como uno más de la familiar. Hotel situado a pie de carretera, muy funcional para hacer ruta.
Hotel Rural Gallu Juancho
Hotel Rural Gallu Juancho has rustic décor and maintains features such as beamed ceilings and wooden flooring. All rooms come with balcony and a TV.The Hotel Rural Gallu Juancho serves a continental breakfast in its restaurant. Guests can relax on the terrace, which overlooks the hotel grounds.The surrounding Colunga Region and Sierra del Sueve Mountains are ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. The beaches at La Griega and Escanu are popular windsurfing locations.
- Beautiful room. Owners very friendly, told us were to visit.
- La tranquilidad y el trato recibido. Mencion especial para lo limpio que estaba todo!
- La amabilidad de los dueños, la limpieza y la sensación de desconexión que te producía. Un 10.
- Cama comodísima, el desayuno increíble, un trato excelente y trataron a nuestro perro como un huésped más. Lo recomiendo al 100%.
- El sitio muy tranquilo, unas vistas impresionantes. El hotel precioso, el desayuno rico rico. El personal muy atento y servicial.👏
Hotel The Island
Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Gijón is 22 miles from Hotel The Island, while Llanes is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was lovely. Ideal for what we needed on Camino. Staff were extremely helpful and efficient
- The location is great and very easy to find. The stuff is nice and happy to help, they even recommended us restaurant for the dinner. The parking is free and just a few meters from hotel + I really like the view from the the room.
- Very clean, friendly staff, fifty steps from the beach. Very cool neighborhood behind the hotel to walk around. Colunga bars and restaurants a 5 min drive.
We liked that this hotel is very near to a lovely beach. Our room had a pleasant view over the front garden.
There is easy parking. There is a bar/restaurant within easy walking distance. The manager spoke very good English. It is not difficult to find and is in a peaceful location.
- close to the beach – quality furniture – very pleasant owners – good breakfast – coffee and drinks on the terrace – a lovely hotel that I would return to – dog friendly
Hotel Palacio de los Vallados
The rooms at the Palacio de los Vallados feature a TV, a safe and mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a bath.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast, and there is a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. Open during the summer months, the restaurant offers tapas and other dishes, which you can enjoy on the outdoor terrace.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what Lastres and the surrounding area have to offer. You can enjoy fishing and water sports along the Asturian coastline.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Gijón and 35 minutes from Oviedo. There is a bus stop located just 1,000 feet from Hotel Palacio de los Vallados.
- The view from the room was beautiful and the owner kindly prepared us something off menu as I had been ill for a few days and didn’t want a full meal
- Breakfast was great, view from the hotel amazing .
- Safe garage parking & really good hotel. Views great.
- Great views, lovely restaurant and great and helpful staff.
- This is an old building so large rooms, tall french style windows, stone staircase and a slightly austere feel about the place. Well don’t be put off by any of that because although many places call themselves Hotels yet don’t do evening meals this place served up the most brilliant evening meal. There was plenty of selection for breakfast although more suited to Spanish than British guests, but when the evening meal was so good we weren’t that hungry.
Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Some also have a private balcony.
A shuttle service is available and can be arranged from the reception, where you will also find a tour desk.Activities such as hiking, cycling, and canoeing can be done in the surroundings. The Jurassic Museum of Asturias is a 10-minute drive from Bahia Hotel and Asturias Airport is 52 mi away.
- Fabulous location, lovely clean and bright room with beach view, really helpful and friendly hosts, and fabulous clean beach. Great breakfast and lovely teas/coffees on the veranda.
- Wonderful small hotel with unbeatable location. Good, big beds and everything very clean indeed. Absolutely charming interior with art and appropriate decoration. The holiday town of La Isla has a tranquil and relaxed, friendly (cows pasturing near the beach) atmosphere at least in early April. This time of year there were no restaurants open but the hotel has a lovely restaurant area and it’s open for the hotel guests. Our hostess who is very kind and a sweet person made us some sandwiches in the evening. What a treat it was to fall asleep with the lullaby of ocean waves rushing to sandy shore. Loved every minute of our stay!
We found it by chance at the beginnings of a touring holiday and decided to return for our last night as it had been so lovely.
Well recommended this hotel.
Intenend to use again. Location to main roads is great.
Beach is directly in front of hotel and lots of walking possible.
Restaurant a kilometre walk as we were out of season and therefor local restaurants closed.
The staff are helpful.
Villa gamers are friendly and welcoming.
Excellent location, almost on the beach!
Family run hotel- English spoken. Owners very helpful
Second visit, we look forward to returning!
- The property is led by an adorable couple. It has tasty breakfasts and is located straight away at the beach. La Isla itself is a beautiful place and the walk along the cliffs stays in memory forever.
Hotel Lastres Miramar
Each room here will provide you with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hotel Lastres Miramar you will find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Asturias Airport is 39 mi away.
- Views from the three windows of the (small) room, toilet/shower room and the two terrace areas were stunning; get up early to catch the sunrise! Location perfect for beach, bars/restaurants and for exploring the quaint cobbled alleyways of the village itself. Views from the top of the village spectacular. Most of the staff were wonderfully helpful and made us feel special. Restaurant meal – we choose the steak – very good. Beds comfortable.
- Good restaurant and breakfast in a great terrace with a view.
- Really lovely stay with great staff. Looking forward to the next visit.
The sea-facing rooms take full advantage of the view… there are huge windows facing the sea. Our room was perfect for our needs; comfy bed, long desk in front of those huge windows (I had to get some work done while there), small but clean bathroom. Little noise from the hallway and other rooms. Good buffet breakfast, on a terrace that can’t be beat. Staff were great – kind, attentive, and genuinely helpful.
(NOTE: we stayed during non-peak season.)
- Great ocean view and such fresh air. Sea food out of this world so close by.
Each room at Hotel Adarme has been carefully decorated and combines modern and rustic-style furniture. All rooms offer mountain or sea views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Set in a quiet place, the hotel is close to Picos de Europa National Park and the Covadonga Lakes, only 16 mi away.Hiking and canyoning can be practiced in the surrounding area. The Jurassic Museum is 2.5 mi from Hotel Adarme.
- Sin duda la atención personal y cariñosa de Mar: nos aconsejó sobre qué ver, dónde ir, los mejores sitios para comer… incluso nos invitó a un sidra mientras veíamos las semis del Mundial. Está muy bien situado para ir a todos sitios. Los desayunos son muy variados y abundantes.
- La atención y cercanía de la dueña, Mar. Que nos recomendó unas rutas maravillosas lo que nos hizo disfrutar de unas vacaciones inolvidables! Gracias Mar lo pasamos fenomenal en tu casa!
- Preciosa habitación, muy limpia, acogedora y con una cama que te absorbe para dormir!! Se respira mucha tranquilidad y con muy buenas vistas!! Los dueños Mar y Andrés, son muy hospitalarios y majísimos!! Te ayudan y aconsejan en todo lo que pueden. Sin duda, esperamos volver muy pronto!! Mil gracias!!!
- Hotel pequeñito y muy moderno y bien cuidado, con la atencion directa de los dueños que nos guiaron para movernos por allí y preocupados por nuestra comodidad, muy amables.Lugar trabquilo, no se oía una mosca, perfecto para descansar, habitaciones con mucha luz, ves el mar y la montaña.
Muy buena gente Mar y Andres nos dijiron sitios txulisimos para ir a visitar!!!
el trato a sido de 10 son encantadores te hacen sentir como si estuvieses en tu casa, os lo super recomiendo!
Top Hotels In Loroñe Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loroñe Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loroñe Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loroñe Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!