10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loretto Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Loretto Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loretto Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loretto Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loretto Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loretto Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loretto Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loretto Florida:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jacksonville South – I-295
Just off of Interstate 295 and less than 20 miles from downtown Jacksonville, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are also included.Cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are available in each bright room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Jacksonville. Some suites also include a microwave and a small refrigerator.Guests at the Jacksonville Holiday Inn Express can enjoy the on-site fitness center and hot tub. A business center and a laundromat are also available.Bartram Park is 5 miles from the hotel. The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens is less than 20 miles away.
- Close to our destination and good breakfast. Everything was clean and well maintained.
Staff-excellent and attentive
- The staff at the front desk was extremely nice and helpful. The room was very clean. Breakfast was good.
- Bed was a bit soft but we slept well. Both men at the desk were very nice and helpful. Breakfast was good and the breakfast room was wonderfully maintained
- Joseph, the man at the reception was so nice! Rooms are comfortable and clean. A good choice to stay!
Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center
Located in Jacksonville, 27 miles from St. Augustine, Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic Beach is 17 miles from Ramada Jacksonville, and Amelia Island is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 22 miles from Ramada Jacksonville Hotel & Conference Center.
Buffet breakfast was good. The suite had 2 bathrooms. The bed was comfortable.
The location was good for what we were there for. Mike at front desk was exceptional.
- breakfast good first day second morning eggs dry and sausage overcooked
- Very clean room, excellent breakfast. Close to shopping and interstate. Very nice staff.
- terrific, helpful, and friendly concierge @ front desk
- Everything was great. Room was great. Breakfast great.
- Buffet breakfast was good. The suite had 2 bathrooms. The bed was comfortable.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Mandarin
Located in Jacksonville, 28 miles from St. Augustine, La Quinta Inn & Suites Jacksonville Mandarin features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic Beach is 17 miles from La Quinta Mandarin, FL, and Amelia Island is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Fresh coffee, fruit and bagels. Waffles, but no eggs.
- Room was very clean. The staff at the front desk was very friendly. They love animals at this hotel! Lots of guests were staying with their dogs – love that!
- We travel south in the fall and north in the spring. Location is great for the 2nd day travelling south. Used to stop at La Q. in Savannah, but this is better. Not good for north bound, however. Will probably continue stopping in Savannah for northbound.
- The front desk guest attendant was really nice. I wish I could remember her name, but she was such a doll. My dad, boyfriend, and I came kinda early because I was in the process of moving to the area and no rooms were available at that moment, but she did allow us to park the Uhal style truck there while we ran some errands. When we came back she still had a fun upbeat personality and great customer service skills. The room was comfortable and clean. They also had a good breakfast selection. The hotel is near plenty of restaurants and stores too so that was great.
- Staff is always friendly and helpful. Breakfast is adequate and the hotel is clean and comfy
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows
Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows is located in Jacksonville, 28 miles from St. Augustine and 13 miles from Atlantic Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Amelia Island is 27 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Baymeadows, and Jacksonville Beach is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 20 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Baymeadows.
- We were evacuated from The Keys. The staff was wonderful in a hard time
- Was very satiafied! The room clean, the staff was pleasant, and the breakfast was very delicious! Will definitely will them again if i ever need to!
- Unfortunately, there was not much to like during this trip, since Booking did not transmit my reservation to the hotel and when I got there, at 8:30 p.m., there was no reservation, the hotel was booked solid and there was only one room left – the one behind the kitchen – literally!!!!
- The room was comfortable and clean. The front desk staff was very good.
- Super place for the price, and very convenience to the class reunion we were attending.
Quality Inn & Suites – Jacksonville
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! Quality Inn & Suites – Jacksonville is located in the SE Jacksonville-Baymeadows neighborhood in Jacksonville, just 27 miles from St. Augustine.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Atlantic Beach is 13 miles from Quality Inn & Suites – Jacksonville, and Amelia Island is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Good location to restaurants on Bay meadow and easy access to highways. Good to have fridge and microwave.
- Wifi kept losing connection and breakfast was average.
- Liked a few office people they was nice and respectful the pool and spa and the cleaning people was very nice and respectful.
- Every time I’m in town this the only hotel i go too. Due to it close to the beach and shopping centers Clean and nice stay. The staff was helpful and our room was clean. Breakfast was delightful.
- Breakfast was good & the location was great, staff seemed friendly.
Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Jacksonville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows Hotel & Conference Center offers accommodations in Jacksonville, just 27 miles from St. Augustine.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Atlantic Beach is 13 miles from Ramada Jacksonville/Baymeadows, and Amelia Island is 26 miles away. Jacksonville International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Beds were super comfy and the staff was helpful and friendly
- Love my room and the staff… Chip was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Location was convienent and close to where we wanted to go.
- Staff were friendly. I had to ask them to solve internet problems – never resolved! And faulty lights in room.
- The bed was comfy and made no noise. Nice pillows but they are small so had to stack. Liked the location being right off 95 and an hour from Daytona. Breakfast was good. The staff was understanding and helpful with issues.
Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville South – Bartram Park
Situated only a short distance from many Jacksonville, Florida attractions, including beautiful beaches, this hotel provides comfortable accommodations furnished with modern amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators.The Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville South-Bartram Park offers a convenient location just off Interstate 95. Historic downtown St. Augustine, the shops at St. John’s Town Center and much more are only a short drive away.With a free hot breakfast, free wireless internet access and a state-of-the-art fitness center, every stay at the Jacksonville South Bartram Park Hampton Inn is sure to be pleasant. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool as well as the hotel’s convenience store.
- Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Convenient location. Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
- Booked 2 queen beds and FOLDOUT SOFA, given 2 double beds, disappointed. Not sure if Hampton or Booking.com was at fault. Was clean and staff friendly though.
- The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was excellent! I would high recommend this hotel!!!!
- the look was good, breakfast was ok, the staff were very friendly
- Nice breakfast. Great desk and chair in the room.
Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center
Featuring an outdoor pool, the Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center is in Jacksonville, Florida. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a flat-screen TV and cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities.At Courtyard Jacksonville Flagler Center, there is a restaurant and a fitness center. Other facilities include meeting facilities, luggage storage and dry cleaning. The property provides free parking.The hotel is 11 miles from Regency Square, 3 miles from The Avenues Mall and 5 miles from The Champions Club at Julington Creek. Jacksonville Airport is 26 miles away.
- Should have some kind of continental breakfast. doesn’t have to be eggs, etc.
- Very contemporary, nicely designed and appointed room. Very good fitness room and pool.
- When the staff showed up the buffet was good. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was the most important plus
- The location was very convenient to 95 and a Starbucks
- I like everything! Very clean and comfortable. I paid for what I expected!
Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd
One of our best sellers in Jacksonville! This Jacksonville all-suite hotel is located just off Highway 95 and features spacious suites with a separate living area and free Wi-Fi. Facilities include an outdoor pool and on-site fitness room.The Comfort Suites Baymeadows Near Butler Blvd offers suites with a comfortable sofa bed and a work desk. Cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each suite as well.Guests can relax in poolside lounge chairs available on the sun deck and a daily continental breakfast is offered at this hotel. Laundry facilities and a business center are both available on site.The Baymeadows Comfort Suites is just 3.5 miles from Avenues Mall and the Museum of Science and History is a 13-minute drive away. Ponte Vedra beach is 15.6 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast was great and free. Also the room I had was a king suite. It was very spacious and i liked how it was separated from the sitting area. Very nice place and great value.
- Good variety at breakfast. Staff was friendly & polite. Room was clean and comfortable, plenty of room for the kids & ourselves.
- The property was clean and well maintained. Good parking and a good breakfast was included.
- The hotel was very clean. The staff was very helpful and friwnu
- The lobby was clean and inviting and the staff were polite.
Courtyard Jacksonville Orange Park
This Orange Park hotel is only a 10 minutes’ drive to the Jacksonville Naval Air Station. It features an outdoor pool with sundeck, gym and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The modern rooms at the Courtyard Orange Park are decorated in gold and red colors and wood furniture. Each is equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is also included.Courtyard Jacksonville Orange Park offers a full-service business center and child care services. The Courtyard Café provides a daily hot breakfast and the Courtyard Lounge serves cocktails on select nightsOrange Park Mall is a 10-minute drive from the Orange Park Courtyard Hotel. The Museum of Southern History is only 15 minutes from the hotel and Osborne Convention Center is a 20-minute drive away.
- fabulous bed and great pillows. comfortable and roomy. clean, quiet. Would highly recommend and return. Variety food offering for breakfast was impressive.
- Clean room, fluffy pillow, toilet that don’t run all night, just awful experience…
- The room was exceptionally clean and the bed was very comfortable.
The stay was good and I felt safe.
Only problem that i did have was my room didn’t get cleaned my first night.
- The staff, they were very pleasant and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Loretto Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loretto Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loretto Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loretto Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!