10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loreto Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
Loreto Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loreto Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loreto Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loreto Baja California Sur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loreto Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loreto Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loreto Baja California Sur:
Hotel 1697 Loreto
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel 1697 Loreto offers accommodations in Loreto. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.
- The owner Norma could not have been more helpful. Gave us great service. Shiowed us the town and gave us excellent recommendations This is an absolute gem. Spotlessly clean. Very fast wi-fi. Charming decor. Great location right on the city center square Lovely breakfast served on your terrace This is the place to stay in Loreto
- The room had very pleasant decor.. Staff was wonderful. Nice to be right on the square.
- We are so fortunate to have discovered this little gem of a hotel, and look forward to staying there again next year!
- Great location, right next to the main plaza. The bed was warm and comfy. The room had character and charm. Loved the skylight in the bathroom. It had a mini-kitchen which I wasn’t expecting. The restaurant that connects to the hotel was yummy with a good margarita.
The room was very charming and quiet. We stayed in Room 7 in the back. We didn’t eat at the restaurant so I can’t speak to that, but the complimentary breakfast and simple and delicious. The location is great and close to everything. The private parking is a huge plus.
The hotel has perfect charm with great amenities of air conditioning, television and hot water. Everything was comfortable and clean and was one of our favorite places we stayed in our two week vacation in Baja.
Bugambilias Suites Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bugambilias Suites Hotel offers accommodations in Loreto. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- Easily the best accommodation we stayed at in Mexico… Ever. Family-run, and the owners have spared no expense or detail to make the property beautiful and functional.
- Location, secure parking, clean and spacious room, comfortable bed, quiet
- Lovely newer property near downtown Loreto. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The suites were very clean and had newer fixtures. One of the nicest places I have ever stayed in Mexico. Because it is not on the beach the price was very reasonable. Only a 6 block walk to the Plaza.
Kitchen and amenities, roof top lounge!
Security, Lupita accompanied us to the apartments and gave us a map and directions to find an orange juicer.
- Very friendly and helpful host/owner Haydee, helped make restaurant and taxi reservations. Didn’t let our language barrier slow her down! Beautifuly decorated rooms, lovely rooftop patio with 360 views if the city.
Casa Mangos Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Mangos Inn offers accommodations in Loreto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- Excellent location, free bicycles, good security for the property, in-unit safe, kitchenette, courtyard, huge breakfasts, wonderful friendly staff who asked if we needed anything and worked to fulfill our requests.
Overall our stay at Casa Mangos was an excellent experience. Orlando, the owner, is a pleasant and helpful landlord. The guest house was within easy walking distance from the malecon and beach and from the old town center. The room was pleasant, on the ground floor, with a full kitchen, although we mostly took advantage of the many restaurants nearby. Some supermarkets are not far away.
One of the nicest things was the breakfast that was included. We had a choice of any of the many breakfast options at Orlando’s restaurant, a short block away.
We highly recommend Casa Mangos and hope to return!
- Host Orlando was excellent, Breakfast at his resturant was great
- Complimentary breakfasts at the restaurant were very good. The fish dishes are also excellent
- The location was excellent, the fact that breakfast, washer and dryer, and bicycles were included was a bonus! Also loved the outside sitting areas. Orlanda was a very gracious host.
One of our top picks in Loreto.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Oasis is in Loreto Beach, a 10-minute walk from the Plaza Civica Main Square. It features a private beach area, a beach club and an outdoor swimming pool.The rooms have basic décor, a desk, wardrobe and pool views. Some of the rooms come with cable TV and the bathrooms are private.The on-site restaurant bar at Hotel Oasis serves international cuisine and local dishes. There is also a pool bar where guests can find a variety of drinks. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Oasis can arrange activities like kayaking, snorkeling, sports fishing and tours to the Coronado Island a 30-minute boat trip away.This hotel is 500 feet from Mision de Loreto place and from the Misiones Museum. Loreto International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
- View was fantastic, staff super friendly, food was great, view from restaurant was beautiful, clam bake was awesome pillow top bed comfy.
- A very comfortable, friendly place. The rooms have a 1970s feel but that added to the charm for me. Get a beach front room if possible.
- The beds were very comfy. The facility is a little tired but very clean.
- The bartender was the friendliest person on staff. He was also the one with the best English and the most helpful. The property was always being cleaned. Great view of the ocean.
- Very cold air conditioning that we could control the temperature of. Location off the beaten path, and if the weather had been less humid, would’ve made for a nice walk.
Hotel Santa Fe Loreto by Villa Group
One of our top picks in Loreto.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Santa Fe Loreto by Villa Group offers accommodations in Loreto. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Kitchenette- microwave, refrigerator,stovetop and dishes.
- Well maintained grounds with pleasant outdoor seating/tables. On site restaurant for breakfast was convenient.
I liked the pool it was heated at the right temperature.
Located across the street from Bus station.
Room was comfortable and clean
Liked the shower..
- Liked upper floor room the best for view and light.
- Everything is so clean. The rain shower is lovely. The warm pool and hot jacuzzi is great in this desert setting. The restaurant has good meals and service. The hotel stored bags for us when we went on a side trip for a few days.
Hotel Plaza Loreto Centro Historico
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Plaza Loreto Centro Historico offers accommodations in Loreto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
1. Personnel is very polite and ready to help with any question.
If you are in Mexico and don’t know Spanish even a little – you are in trouble. Receptionists in this hotel speak English and help solve any questions if it could be solved in Spanish by phone. Thank you for that.
2. The hotel is just in the centre of Loreto and just 5 minutes from the beachfront.
3. The room is big enough and very clean.
4. Parking place
- The staff always had a friendly smile and very helpful.
- Very nice hotel. Manager Andreous was very helpful. He was able to relocate our room to lower level because of my disability.
- Great staff at the front desk and excellent location. Secure parking in compound
- Amazing room, bed. Nice people. In the center. Good price
- 1. Personnel is very polite and ready to help with any question.
La Mision Loreto
La Mision Loreto is locate next to Adolfo López Mateos Sea Front Boulevard and a 10 minute drive from Loreto International Airport. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a spa center.Air-conditioned rooms offer free Wi-Fi, a fan, flat-screen satellite TV, iPod docking station and terrace or balcony. The bathroom is private and has shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The 3 restaurants at La Mision Loreto feature classic décor and Sea of Cortez views. It offers Mediterranean cuisine and local seafood.Plaza Civica square is a 5 minute walk away and Loreto City Hall is just 1,300 feet from the hotel.
- The location was excellent and the style and facilities at the hotel were also excellent. Staff were all very helpfull and friendly. Its probably the best hotel in Loreto.
- Very predictable comfort (beds, linens, towels all terrific), safe drinking water, multiple in house bar/restaurant sites, great location, and amazing staff.
Warm, responsible and friendly staff!
Hotel: Beautiful hotel, spacious balconies and gorgeous views of the water.
Bed: The bed was very comfortable and soft.
Waitstaff: The waitstaff was wonderful throughout the hotel and gave us tips on what to do on our visit to Loreto. The food was very good both for lunch and dinner. We enjoyed some pool time and the bartender was very attentive, making sure we had drinks when we wanted them.
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food (including room service) was excellent. . The hotel was beautiful and the view from our balcony was spectacular. I would return to Loreto and stay at La Mision again.
La Damiana Inn
One of our best sellers in Loreto! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Damiana Inn offers accommodations in Loreto.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.
Deborah and Gerardo are the absolute best hosts in all of Loreto. They are always available, super friendly, and can answer all sorts of questions (ATMs, taxi’s, etc., ) The rooms are spotless and the location can’t be beat for downtown attractions like the waterfront and Mission. It’s perfect if you are going on a kayak trip with one of the local outfitters).
There are wonderful common areas inside and out and a kitchen where you can store snacks, get fresh coffee in the morning etc.,
- Owners really friendly and helpful.Good location in town centre.
- Hosts Deborah and Gerardo were entirely helpful. Recommended great places to eat, off the beaten track. The Inn is thoroughly charming.
- Deborah and her husband were very friendly and helpful! Highly recommend! La Damiana has a perfect location too – near the Malecon 😃
- La Damiana felt very secure, was located a block from everything, and intimately comfortable. My wife and I stayed upstairs in the two room suite which was quite spacious and private with a beautiful view of the Mission tower. Exceeded my expectations for value!
- Deborah and Gerardo are the absolute best hosts in all of Loreto. They are always available, super friendly, and can answer all sorts of questions (ATMs, taxi’s, etc., ) The rooms are spotless and the location can’t be beat for downtown attractions like the waterfront and Mission. It’s perfect if you are going on a kayak trip with one of the local outfitters).
Hacienda Suites Loreto
Featuring free WiFi, Hacienda Suites Loreto offers accommodations in Loreto. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The beds were decent and the rooms were spacious. The outdoor bar and pool area were lovely.
- Domingos next door was nice, a varied menu specializing in steak, ribs etc. But the Sea bass was excellent and the entire staff is friendly and attentive
- Clean , comfortable had a warm inviting and friendly ambiance. The staff was very helpful and allowed me to store my bags the day I checked out so I could explore the town for the day as I wasn’t leaving until the evening. Really enjoyed the pool clean and refreshing.
- Nice staff, beautiful place, and well decorated. Nice courtyard.
- Good sized room, fairly quiet, beds were comfortable, pool was great!
Vistas de Loreto
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vistas de Loreto offers accommodations in Loreto. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Loreto Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loreto Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loreto Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loreto Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!