10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loranca De Tajuña Castilla-la Mancha:
La Fuensanta Hostal-Rural
The air-conditioned rooms at La Fuensanta Hostal-Rural feature a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private large balcony with view of the garden and the surrounding mountains.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Mediterranean dishes using local ecological produce. Special menus and packed lunches are also available on prior request.Located 7 minutes’ drive from Horche, La Fuensanta Hostal-Rural has easy access to the N320 Highroad connected to Cuenca. You can drive to Guadalajara in 13 minutes by car and a free private parking is available on site.
- Everything needed after a long drive. Pool was lovely ?
- Roberto the owner was great and very accommodating – serving great wines.
- Beautiful surroundings and very charming, traditional typically Spanish hotel with amazing views. Lovely swimming pool with gardens for relaxing. Very clean and comfortable rooms with enough storage space, a desk, good Wifi, quiet air conditioning. Beds comfortable with hard mattress. Dog friendly and very reasonably priced. Straightforward to find. Good place to break a journey from France and the Pyrenees to Southern Spain. Will visit again and would recommend, but advise to take ear plugs.
- The location is exceptional…Breakfast should have been at 9am!!!!! started at 9.20 and was not exceptional.No staff available to help with bags.
We traveled with a toddler and 2 dogs, very friendly and helpful lady working there, took great care of us.
Food at the restaurant was really good, our toddler loved the chicken rice they brought for her, as well as our food!
Tryp Guadalajara Hotel
The bright, elegant rooms are all exterior facing, and most have a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. Each room features air conditioning, a minibar and TV.El Mirador café-bar offers sandwiches and salads and shows Spanish football matches.El Infantado restaurant serves regional cuisine, as well as set menus. A varied buffet breakfast is available daily.There is also an internet corner, and a game room with a pool table, foosball and board games.Tryp Guadalajara is just off Exit 55 of the A2 Highway. This provides easy access to the Juan Carlos I Trade Fair and Madrid-Barajas Airport, both just a 25-minute drive away.
Easy to find big car park free ,
Short taxi ride to centre
Good stop over traveling from the south to the ferry
Good friendly staff particularly the bar man
- The staff were excellent . The bar tender really friendly and responsive. Breakfast delicious and a great start to the day . Have the special soup in the evening that they make it is just great .
- Room very good – big and clean – huge bath – it is in the middle of an industrial estate but not noisy or anything
The hotel is good for a short stay. Good location, walking distance from a shopping mall. It has plenty of parking if you have a car.
Breakfast was good. The room was comfortable.
The staff was kind to lend us an umbrella when it rained, to walk to the shopping centre.
- Great breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, with excellent service. For the price there is not much better you can find. The mall is close by for shopping or eating (just a short walk) and the view from the hotel is great. From here it was a short 25min drive to the airport on our way home.
- Easy to find big car park free ,
All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer, and some come with a spa bath. Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Hotel Mayno features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrejón de Ardoz is 30 mi from Hotel Mayno, while Arganda del Rey is 29 mi from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 34 mi away.
Very sleepy town
Restaurants closed in the evening but thankfully found a bar serving tapas
- Close to the historic center of town. Parking is right in front of the hotel. Jetted tub. BIG room. Great view from the window. Very modern amenities. Staff communicates well in English. Room was ready early and the manager permitted us to occupy it for our convenience.
- Good parking, good location. We found interesting things in the village we didn’t even know about. The tapestries were amazing -the museum is located inside the church. We had the tour in Spanish, but grasped some of it. It’s pretty close to Cuenca (hanging houses, oh wow) and the Enchanted City (fantastic rock formations). The concierge, Fatima, was very welcoming. The included breakfast was pretty average, but there was plenty and the toast was very good.
- Very friendly welcome. Generous use of parking space beyond our stay. Lots of local information offered.
- The receptionist/co-owner was charming and very knowledgable about Pastrana and other places nearby. Even gave us terrific slide-show over breakfast. Beautifully located on the main road in front of the old Moorish quarter and an easy 5m walk into Pastrana. Excellent large room.
- Very sleepy town
Sercotel El Encin Golf
All of the rooms at Sercotel El Encin Golf have modern furniture and laptop safes. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The restaurant offers a great blend of Spanish and international dishes in a refined setting. During the summer you can dine on the terrace overlooking the golf course.Sercotel El Encin Golf is located in the protected nature area of Naturalcalá, in the Madrid region.
- Staff very helpful and made sure you had a good stay. All areas very clean. Food although I only ate at the bar was very good.
amaizing stuff, rooms very beautiful hotel.
didn’t take a breakfast.
I will come back for sure.
recomend to rent a car for the vication.
- Stayed in the executive room, which is large, and luxurious with a large balcony…..ideal for my husband who smokes. Excellent spot to stop on a long road trip.
- I loved the size of the room and the bathroom was great. The gym was nice. The speed of the WI-FI was around 60Mbps
- The room and the bathroom were large and comfortable, especially the shower is great. Also, the availability of Cable TV is a plus.
Rafaelhoteles Forum Alcala
Rafaelhoteles Forum Alcala offers a flat-screen TV and soundproofing in all rooms. There is free WiFi throughout.The hotel has a nice garden and terrace, where meals and drinks are served in summer. The restaurant offers international and local dishes.Forum Alcala is a short walk from Alcalá University, one of the oldest in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Cathedral and the Cervantes Museum are also within walking distance.The Forum Alcala has a private car park, available at a daily cost. Barajas Airport is only 9.9 miles away.The hotel is set near the main roads. The IFEMA Exhibition Center is a 20-minute drive away.
- Was soo quite. Receptionists were very kind. And especcieally cleaning ladies were nice and helpful . when i saw them they always smiled at us. Also bathroom was good .?
Excellent hotel close to the old town of Alcala de Henares and next door almost to a supermarket.
Bed was very comfortable, room was spacious (we had an upgrade so not sure how this impacted) and well equipped.
- Large room with comfortable beds. Nice view out of the window overlooking the green fields.
- The room was very beautiful and comfortable. It was very clean and calm. The location of this hotel is excellent (only 10min by foot from all the main places in Alcala).
- The location; the calm night without traffic; the generous breakfast buffet. The historic center is only a short walk away.
Hotel El Bedel
All rooms include a telephone, safe and a mini-bar, as well as a private bathroom with a bath. Deluxe rooms offer a balcony with views of the streets. Heating is also available.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other services offered include luggage storage, currency exchange, a restaurant, a café and room service. Private parking is available at a nearby location.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, bars within a 5-minute walk of Hotel El Bedel. The famous Cervantes Square is 200 feet from the property, and the Cathedral and the Archaeology Museum are both 8 minutes’ walk away. Madrid City Center is 30 minutes away by train, and Madrid-Barajas Airport is 19 mi from the hotel.
The location is in the same Plaza as the The University. Lots of ambience, a block for the main City of Alcala square, lots of cafes, restaurants, bars, easy to catch tours, location is awesome!
The decor of the hotel is beautiful, great Castilian Spanish furnishings, with wonderful tapestries, & paintings; they offered us free buffet breakfasts, to compensate for the lack of A/C…staff was great!
- Excellent central location. Smart and clean hotel.
- Just incredibly warm friendly staff. Really comfortable rooms . Superbly positioned near many interesting buildings . Great walking and close restaurants
Very good location, I think, it is the best location in Alcala, right city center on the main square.
Very quiet and calm.
Nice hotel and comfortable.
Very good restaurant and bar.
Very nice and helpful person at the reception
Stunning panoramic view over Plaza Cervantes
Self-catering appartment opposite the hotel
Newly refurbrished within historic square
- The location is in the same Plaza as the The University. Lots of ambience, a block for the main City of Alcala square, lots of cafes, restaurants, bars, easy to catch tours, location is awesome!
Casona De Torres
Even though it has been restored, it still preserves all the essence of times gone by. Period features include an attractive hall staircase, antique furniture and bed headboards.At Casona De Torres, you can relax and enjoy modern day comforts, surrounded by quality, antique furniture.Private parking can be found 650 feet from the hotel.
- Very friendly. Rooms clean and well decorated. Food good.
Very warm welcome in this village center tasteful hotel.
Lovely furniture, extra very thick pillows in room – big plus, four poster bed.
Excellent variety for breakfast including fried eggs and bacon, superb dinner in the evening.
A/c very effective and easily controlled.
- Tutto! Almost everything. I wonderful boutique hotel in a small village. An ideal place to break with the city or as a stop along a road trip. Good restaurant with typical dishes and very very kind personnel and staff!!!
- Very nice location and very clean and beautifully decorated rooms with high end amenities like a truly luxurious hotel would offer. The staff are wonderful amd the on site restaurant is outstanding one of the best dining experiences one could imagine. Great value for everything! We will definitely return!
- Modern property with a nicely decorated room. The bed and the room in general were very comfortable. The staff / owner were very helpful and friendly. Close to the town square where parking was easy.
Hotel Iris Guadalajara
All of the soundproofed rooms in this hotel have a private bathroom, heating and a telephone.Hotel Iris Guadalajara has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk offering local information. A continental breakfast is served each morning.The Iris Guadalajara has direct access to the A-2 motorway, exit 52B, just 19 mi from Madrid and 16 mi from Barajas Airport.
This is a pretty basic hotel and it’s a bit of a walk from the centre.
Price was fine though for one night, especially as we were on a budget.
- It’s cheap cosy and has friendly staff and it’s minutes from the industrial areas of the city, the beer is good and a reasonable price and breakfast is ok
Loved it used this Hotel previously
Cant fault it nice clean bedding lovely
Bar area with reasonably priced excellent food and drink and very nice staff will deff stay here again
2 dogs no problems
- Location: good to reach by car, price: cheap. Sheets were clean.
- Bar and restaurant were good , but it is really only a stopover hotel .
- This is a pretty basic hotel and it’s a bit of a walk from the centre.
AC Hotel Alcala de Henares, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
Stay in shape with a visit to the hotel’s gym, or relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable lounge. Later, enjoy a relaxing session in the Turkish baths.AC Hotel Alcala de Henares has a naturally lit function room which can seat up to 1,000. Free WiFi is available in all areas.The Casa Natal de Cervantes Museum is just 8 minutes drive from the hotel. In addition Barajas-Madrid airport is located 15 minutes away by car.
- Very nice, updated hotel. Bathroom is nice. You can park on the street but it can be very busy sometimes.
- The hotel is clean and modern the showers are great, the rooms very spacious. the staff in the hotel are helpful and welcoming.
- Lovely staff, fantastic clean well sized rooms. Facilities were all to a high level
- The staff of the hotel, especially in the restaurant were very attentive and friendly. It is very near the motorway route we used and has secure parking. Rooms spacious and well soundproofed against noise from motorway. Food at both breakfast and dinner very good. The menu for dinner was excellent value and well cooked. A good choice! We will return.
- I appreciated the very comfortable room, the free fitness centre with a sauna and the quality of breakfast. I enjoyed the peace and silence of the structure
The elegant rooms at the Zouk feature a range of satellite channels and ceiling mirrors. Each one has a dining area where all meals are served in the privacy of your room. There is 24-hour room service.Each room has a free private parking space, and you can check in and out without having to get out of your car. All rooms also have a private entrance.Hotel Zouk is 7 minutes’ drive from Alcalá de Henares’ beautiful old town, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can drive to central Madrid in just 25 minutes.
- Glamorous fit out, nice sheets and big bed, nice bathroom
- The private parking garage below my room and the layout and comfort of the room and bed. The bathroom was well equipped with toiletries and accessories and the walk in shower facility was very good.
- Interesting concept for standalone rooms with in house parking lot. Excellent privacy protection.
- The rooms were modern and clean and staff was friendly and service was good.
1) Privacy. Each room has each own private entrance and garage for car/bike.
2) Very quiet area.
3) Spacious room and comfortable bed.
4) TV with many cable channels
5) Rich lunch/dinner menu and the food is really good.
Top Hotels In Loranca De Tajuña Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loranca de Tajuña Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!