10 Best Hotels To Stay In Longwood Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Longwood Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Longwood Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Longwood Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Longwood Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Longwood Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Longwood Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Longwood Florida:
Home Towne Studios – Casselberry
Home Towne Studios – Casselberry offers accommodations in Orlando. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Disney’s Magic Kingdom is 22 miles from Home Towne Studios – Casselberry, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 17 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 7 miles away.
- We had to come to town on short notice and this was the most affordable option. It’s in a good location for north Orlando. Check in staff was very helpful.
- I was traveling on my own. The room was perfectly fine for myself. It was clean and comfortable for the price.
- I was there for a softball tournament. Basically in the room just to sleep so, it served it’s purpose. Thank you.
- All around awesome, staff, locale, local vibe, superb
- A lot of amenities- kitchenette with stove and fridge. Location was close to everything I needed.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Altamonte Springs
Located in Altamonte Springs in the region of Florida, 10 miles from Orlando, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Altamonte Springs features a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kissimmee is 26 miles from Hawthorn Suites Wyndham, and Mount Dora is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 9 miles from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham – Altamonte Springs.
- No clock in room but I could have asked for one! Eggs weren’t great but all in all good stay!
- The room, staff, breakfast & facility were all fine.
- I liked the BBQ facilities. The pizza night. The flicked having a full fridge in the room.
- The girl that greeted us was very pleasant and quick. When we walked into the room I went to turn down the AC and there was a big beetle (not roach) on curtain. I am sure this happens in all hotels but we asked for another room anyway. The desk gave us another room immediately and apologized. The room was clean.
- Pleasant staff everyone was very nice and helpful.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orlando Lake Mary
Just off Interstate 4, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. The Walt Disney World Resort is 30 miles away. An outdoor swimming pool is available.A flat-screen cable TV and ironing facilities are found in each room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Lake Mary. Rooms come with coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom.Guests of the Lake Mary La Quinta Inn and Suites have access to an on-site laundromat. Meeting facilities are also available.The Central Florida Zoo is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are 25 miles away.
Everything was perfect, best two nights of rest, peace and quiet I’ve had in a long time.
Complimentary breakfast was outstanding.
Although renovation was in prosses in no way interfered with our stay. I recommend it to for any occasion.
- I make two trips a year to this area and stay here each time. I love the fact that La Quinta lets you bring your dogs without any hassle! No deposits, no extra fees! Our room was tiled and not carpeted which I liked because it doesn’t trap germs and smells.
- Everything was new and clean and nicely designed. People were nice. Perfectly safe.
- Good continental breakfast, friendly staff, beautiful location.
- The staff was very helpful. The room was nice and clean.
- Everything was perfect, best two nights of rest, peace and quiet I’ve had in a long time.
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary offers accommodations in Lake Mary.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orlando is 14 miles from Candlewood Inn Lake Mary, and Mount Dora is 17 miles away. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- They had a 5 item breakfast for $2 only yogurt, Danish, milk, breakfast bar.
Property was in a great location
The hotel was great
Very clean and comfortable place
- Room was nice And clean. Staff were extra friendly. Awesome stay. Will definitely start again
- Was evacuated due to hurricane, hotels impossible to find. Booking.com found candle wood. It was the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. I was very surprised in staff and room. This will be my hotel of choice in the future and i will highly recommend to everyone
- Front desk staff was extremely helpful (printed boarding passes for me) & always had a smile. The complimentary coffee was much appreciated. I also liked the “Mini-store” they have if you want to grab a snack.
Altamonte Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Orlando.Located in Orlando, 20 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Altamonte Hotel & Suites features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 16 miles from Altamonte Hotel & Suites, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 8 miles from Altamonte Hotel & Suites.
- Room was clean multiple lights were out and key only worked half the time
- The bed was very comfortable and the view of the pool was nice. Breakfast is included, staff was polite.
- Only thing I liked about this hotel was the staff was very friendly, other than that hotel is a totally disappointment. The only reason we stayed bc my cancellation fee would of been $134 and the room was $150, so we had no other choice but to stay 😣☹😡😠
- Much less than what most hotels provide for a Continental breakfast
- terrible stay only one major station old toilet ran
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando North
One of our top picks in Lake Mary.The Central Florida Zoo is 7.7 miles from this Lake Mary hotel. It features an outdoor pool with jacuzzi, a bakery café and rooms provide a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at the Hyatt Place Lake Mary / Orlando – North. They are furnished with coffee facilities, a seating area and iPod docking stations.Lake Mary Hyatt Place includes a 24-hour gym.Dining at the hotel consists of sandwiches, appetizers and entrees, available 24-hours. Guests at Orlando-North Hyatt Place can also have a daily continental breakfast.Disney is 36.5 miles from the Hyatt Place Lake Mary. Orlando International Airport is 29.3 miles from the hotel.
- Very comfortable room and bed. Friendly staff. Clean and well-maintained.
- I needed to extend my stay several times and the staff made it very easy.
- The hotel was clean and orderly. The staff helpful and friendly
- We have good breakfast and stuff there is very nice.
- Its quiet and peaceful! Everything is clean and spacious. Definitely I’m going back…
Ramada – Altamonte Springs
In Altamonte Springs, Florida, this motel features an outdoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast. The rooms have free Wi-Fi access.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at the Ramada Altamonte Springs. Guests can enjoy a cable TV, a work desk, a telephone as well. Each private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk is open at the Altamonte Springs Ramada. Other facilities include vending machines and free parking.Wekiva Springs State Park is a 13-minute drive from this motel. Guests at the property are 1 miles from shopping at Altamonte Mall.
- I like the location the hotel is clean although it’s aging.
Breakfast facilities not used.
With old ac/heating the temp was off and on hot and cold throughout the night.
- It is near stores, malls, pharmacies, airport, etc.: very convenient location. Hotel employees are very friendly and cordial. Price per night was very good. I would strongly recommend a stay here.
- The ease of checking in was nice. The staff is very kind. Gas station right next door was nice.. you can get food late at night without having to take your car out.
- The atmosphere was lovely and the dining area very clean.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Lake Mary
Within driving distance of Orlando, near attractions such as the Central Florida Zoo, this all-suite hotel in Lake Mary, Florida offer accommodations with fully equipped kitchens and flat-screen TVs.Homewood Suites Lake Mary features a free hot breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can go for a swim in the outdoor pool or take advantage of the fitness center. Guests will also appreciate a free light meal and beverages at the evening reception Monday through Thursday.The suites at the Lake Mary Homewood offer full sofa beds and comfortable chairs. Guests will also enjoy the wireless high-speed internet access and MP3 docking stations.
- Bathroom was kind of small but other then that it was pretty nice.
- I like the living room in the kitchen part it was convenient for me and my family
- Was told they would add my Honors points but they did not
- Breakfast was great. Buffet area was kept clean. Room layouts are spacious and hotel was quiet.
- This place was just ok, not what I would expect from this chain.
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando North Altamonte Springs
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando North Altamonte Springs offers accommodations in Altamonte Springs, just 9 miles from Orlando.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Kissimmee is 26 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando North, and Mount Dora is 18 miles away. Orlando Executive Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Located just off of exit from interstate Rt 4
- Rooms/property very clean. Mostly business people there. Laundry was usable ($), breakfast okay, people polite, cookies in the afternoon.
- All of the staff were extremely friendly! Our suite was very clean and comfortable. We did not use the pool, but we did use the exercise room. It was very clean, had well-maintained and up-to-date equipment, accessibility to sanitizers, filtered water, and clean towels.
- Very nice, exceptionally clean hotel. No smell of mildew. Well maintained. Friendly staff. Breakfast included.
- Food was very good. Help outstanding. No complaints.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Featuring free WiFi, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland offers accommodations in Altamonte Springs, just 9 miles from Orlando.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Kissimmee is 26 miles from TownePlace Altamonte Springs, and Mount Dora is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Longwood Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Longwood Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Longwood Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Longwood Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!