10 Best Hotels To Stay In Long Lake Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Long Lake Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Long Lake Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Long Lake Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Long Lake Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Long Lake Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Long Lake Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Long Lake Minnesota:
AmericInn Hotel & Suites
Located in Long Lake, 16 miles from Minneapolis, AmericInn Hotel & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 24 miles from AmericInn Hotel & Suites, and Bloomington is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 20 miles from AmericInn Hotel & Suites.
- Very well refurbished large, quiet rooms. Furnishings were in very good condition and beds were comfortable. Very clean. Very pleasant and accommodating staff. Breakfast included eggs, bacon, waffles, cereals, breads and pastries.
- Very quiet. Only heard one door close the whole time we were there. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Friendly helpful service…
Surprised with the completing of new carpet in hallway on 1st floor while we were moving
our suitcases in …carpet layers were accommodating! Coffee= excellent. Thanks!
- Swimming pool for kids was decent Staff was very friendly and helped with needs as much as possible.
- Very comfortable bed. Sheets and comforter were very soft. Staff was very polite and accomodating.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Minneapolis West, MN
One of our best sellers in Plymouth! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Minneapolis West offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 10 miles from Minneapolis.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint Paul is 18 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Min, and Bloomington is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 14 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Minneapolis West.
Staff was very friendly and accommodated our needs in a short amount of time.
Liked that we could have a lengthy dinner meeting at Grizzlies and not have to drive home afterwards.
- The rooms were spacious, good breakfast, good location.
- The breakfast is very good. The room is very clean. The facilities and the staff are excellent too.
- Continental Breakfast had many options and the beds were very nice. We had a suite and it was a very open set up – walking around was never an issue in our room.
- We loved the fact a really good restaurant is connected to the hotel. Our ONLY bad experience is the connection to the restaurant seems unsafe if traveling alone. Plus it was dirty. Food was left on a cart for at least two days in the hallway to the restaurant.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodated our needs in a short amount of time.
Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth
Located just off of I-494, this Minneapolis hotel is an 18 minute-drive from downtown Minneapolis. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every guest room, and free parking is available on site.Cable TV is included in every room at Red Roof Inn Minneapolis Plymouth. Guests can relax in the separate sitting area during their stay.Free coffee is served daily in the lobby. Vending machines with snacks are available, and hairdryers and ironing facilities can be rented at the front desk.Target Center is 11 miles from the inn. The Minneapolis – St. Paul International Airport is a 28 minute-drive from the property.
- The staff are nice.its clean it also has updated bedding.
- Staff knows us. Been there awhile. Warm friendly love them
- Pro: that the bed was’t a trampoline, and the shower was great.
- It was close to my parents and next ro Broadway an awesone restaurant…
The desk said I was not registered even though I filled all the out on line. So
then went to car got IPad and showed him the confirmation. Then he found it.
The rooms had no noise insulation from water or very late voices. No
Breakfast and rotten Euro coffee.
Ramada Plymouth Hotel and Conference Center
Stay at this Plymouth hotel and enjoy the indoor water park. Located just west of Minneapolis, this Ramada hotel is minutes from the Target Center, Target Field, and Mall of America.The Ramada Plymouth features a complimentary continental breakfast and in-room WiFi access for guests on the go. Guests can also work out at the fitness center or take a dip in the indoor pool.This hotel offers conference halls and banquet services for meetings and events.
- I liked that it had the continental breakfast, pool and attached restaurant.
- Checking is was very fast and humorous… room was ready we’ll before the pm we checked in near 11am
- Was very pleased with the condition of the hotel for how old it is, it’s obviously been updated and maintained very well! The bed was extremely comfortable, unfortunately the pizza we ordered was less than desire able the chicken wings were very good
- That it was pool side rooms ……….. that they had a place to eat in the hotel……… that’s about it
- Pool area was great with pool side rooms! From reading the reviews on here, I expected worse. The worst of it is minor eyesores for picky people. Such as dirt in corners of Windows. Could use a through deep cleaning to get them small spaces but like I said, could be worse. Linen was clean, rooms were nice!
The Hotel Landing
Located in Wayzata, 12 miles from Minneapolis, The Hotel Landing features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shops at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Paul is 20 miles from The Hotel Landing, and Bloomington is 13 miles away. Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Smartly outfitted new hotel right on the lake close to dining and shopping
- Staff & room views of lake…shower with robes very nice.coffee excellant with good variety and big mugs.
Clean white bedding!
Super comfy bed
Large screen tv
- New hotel, excellent location, excellent condition. Pricing is in the high end.
- Beautiful rooms, very comfortable humongous beds. Robes and slippers are a fantastic touch. Keurig coffee maker was nice to have. Large LED TV.
Crowne Plaza Hotel-Minneapolis West-Plymouth
Located just off I-494, this hotel is 11.8 miles west of downtown Minneapolis. It features a large indoor pool and spa.A 42-inch flat screen TV and free WiFi access are included in every room at Crowne Plaza Hotel-Minneapolis West-Plymouth. A refrigerator is provided in each unit.The on-site restaurant, Creekside Café and Lounge, serves American Cuisine. Room service is offered.The Mall of America is 23.6 miles from the hotel. Target Field is 18 miles away.
- The hotel and its facility is actually beautiful. Sunday breakfast at Euphora room is amazing. I used the pool, sauna, jaccuzzi and the gym.
- We were going to a Christmas party at the Medina entertainment center and it was about the same price as that property. There is no comparison for the price. This is a beautiful property so happy I chose it. The driver brought us to our event and picked us up. He was awesome and it was so convenient. The room and bathroom were clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had a great time, thank you so much for a great experience.
- Great breakfast buffet and comfortable beds. Loved the lobby and fireside lounge.
- Food super, staff very accommodating, concierge service excellent, we love staying here!!!
- The bed is very comfortable, everything is clean. Good for a long vacation.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka
One of our best sellers in Minnetonka! Located off Interstate 394, just a 13-minute drive from downtown Minneapolis, this Hopkins hotel provides a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Minneapolis Minnetonka, along with a sitting area. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms also have a hairdryer. Extras include a coffeemaker.Meeting facilities are available at Minneapolis Minnetonka La Quinta Inn & Suites. Other facilities include vending machines with drinks and snacks.The Target Center can be reached in a 12-minute drive. Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport and the Mall of America are 12 miles away. The property provides free parking.
- Very clean facility, friendly staff, fantastic eggs.
- The reception desk staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The hotel truly was pet friendly and we had a great stay. Would definitely go there again.
close to shopping
close to restaurants
- Breakfast was good, facility up to date, staff helpful, quiet
- Really like the location and the price of this comfortable Hotel!
Comfort Inn Plymouth
The Comfort Inn hotel is located west of Interstate 494 and 11.2 miles from downtown Minneapolis and Target Field in Plymouth. The hotel offers free WiFi and a complimentary breakfast served daily.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, refrigerator, microwave and desk. A coffee maker is also provided in every unit.Guests can enjoy the on-site fitness centre and indoor heated pool.This pet-friendly hotel’s location provides easy access to Mystic Lake Casino, Lake Minnetonka, The Minneapolis Convention Center, Target Center entertainment facility and The Mall of America
- Regular Comfort Inn quality like everywhere at US. Clean and comfy.
- Very good price and close access to relevant sites in the Minneapolis and western suburb areas. Lucky’s Bar and Grill – attached – is also excellent
- Pool breakfast comfort of the bed and room. Will stay next time in area.
- It was quiet,clean and staff were friendly and helpful.
- Much nicer than we expected and the bed slept like a dream.
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park
This all-suite hotel is located off I-394, 16 miles from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. It features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest suites at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West/St. Louis Park are equipped with satellite TV and a Nintendo video game system. Every suite has a fully-equipped kitchen including a stove and a dishwasher.There are several grocery stores within a short walk of the hotel. The Taste of India Restaurant is 1,000 feet away, and even closer to the hotel is a TGI Friday.TownePlace Suites Minneapolis West is 5 miles from Calhoun Beach and 4 miles from Theodore Wirth golf Course. It is 6 miles from downtown Minneapolis, and free on-site parking is available.
- It was very comfortable and homey. Nice size room.
- The eggs was fluffy and the saugage with potatoes was good
- The staff was very willing to meet my special needs, as I forgot to book accessible room.
- Very comfortable room, accomodating staff, nice breakfast variety
- All members of the staff were friendly and helpful.
Featuring 130 acres of woodlands and meadows, this hotel has on-site dining and free local transport. Valleyfair Amusement Park is a 30-minute drive from the property. Free Wi-Fi and coffee-making facilities are provided in the guest rooms.Oak Ridge Hotel & Conference Center has a state-of-the-art gym and a 24-hour full-service business center. Guests can jog or walk the 1.5 miles trail around Lake McKnight. Team building activities are also available including a ropes course.Cable TV is standard in the beige colored rooms at Oak Ridge. Deluxe linens and bathroom amenities are provided.Seasons Restaurant features a granite fireplace and has views of Lake McKnight. The sports bar, Lakeview Lounge, includes pool and a large screen TV.Hazeltine National Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Minnesota Renaissance Festival Grounds is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Very beautiful place. Would really enjoy during the fall season.
We had our wedding at this hotel and liked it there so much we stayed there a few days after our wedding!
Staff is friendly and the rooms are amazingly comfortable.
- the friendliness of the staff…even in the middle of the night.
- Excellent surroundings with a relaxing environment for a weekend getaway. Lots of great place to enjoy the outdoors.
- I liked the exercise facility… staff was friendly.
Top Hotels In Long Lake Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Long Lake Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Long Lake Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Long Lake Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!