10 Best Hotels To Stay In Londonderry Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Londonderry Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Londonderry Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Londonderry Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Londonderry Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Londonderry Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Londonderry Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Londonderry Vermont:
Located in Londonderry, 31 miles from Killington, Swiss Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.Manchester is 12 miles from Swiss Inn, and Rutland is 27 miles away.
- Very nice family-owned place. Very clean, wonderful staff
- This is a ski area but for me was a stop on my return home from my vacation. This is a 2 story facility with an indoor stairway. I’ve had a stroke and am limited on stairs but the owner graciously carried my suitcase up the stairs for me. At the top of the stairs is a comfortable seating area for guests to enjoy socializing with other guests or giving room mates privacy including a table with a puzzle to work on. It’s in the country and a quiet place.
- Easy to find and within 20 minutes of Manchester. The complimentary breakfast was pretty good and their Pizza Fondue was delicious!
- The owner Joe and his wife where very friendly and the food in the restaurant was very good and the value for the food we ordered was great!
- Owners prepared food and entertained us at meals. Go for dinner if possible. German food is excellent. Location and price were what we were looking for so we decided it was worth a chance.
The Upper Pass Lodge
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Upper Pass Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Londonderry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Manchester is 15 miles from The Upper Pass Lodge, and Rutland is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Lodge at Bromley
In Peru, Vermont, this ski-in, ski-out lodge is at the base of Bromley Mountain Ski Area. It has lift tickets, ski storage and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Bromley Sun Lodge feature a private balcony with mountain views and are non-smoking. Each is classically furnished and includes cable TV, a coffee maker and a work desk.Guests can enjoy convenient ski access or relax by the fireplace in the family room. A fitness center and a game room are also available on site.Every morning, the Sun Lodge Bromley serves a hot continental breakfast.The Southern Vermont Arts Center and the Manchester Factory Outlet Malls are both just a 10-minute drive from this lodge. Walk-in access to the Appalachian Trail can be found at the base of the mountain.
- Ski in and ski out for a great value. Very friendly staff. With and reak fireplace in a large gathering area for the family to hang out and play games.
- Staff was amazing across the board, with Rob really setting the bar as we checked in. You cannot ask for a better location if you are going to be skiing at Bromley Mountain. There are probably more glamorous options in Manchester, but if your focus is skiing and relaxing, you won’t be disappointed. Plus its so convenient to get anywhere, all the restaurant options are at your fingertips.
- Comfort, views, near to slopes, close to two other ski resorts, lots of places to visit
This hotel/motel is all about location, which is walking distance of the quad chair. There are also a few ski in/out rooms (which we chose) where you have a patio door room exit directly to the chair.
The staff is also excellent! They do whatever they can to assist and attend to your needs.
- The location was perfect!!! The Manager & staff were pleasant & helpful from the minute we arrived
Stone Hearth Inn & Tavern
This historic colonial-style inn in Chester, Vermont is located within 12 miles of Okemo and Magic Mountain ski resorts. An on-site restaurant and tavern is featured.Each individually-decorated room features beds topped with quilts and feather comforters. An private bathroom in included.Simple yet savory meals using local and regional ingredients are served in the Stone Hearth Tavern. The full bar features microbrews on tap and an extensive wine list.Guests can relax in a common area around an original 1810 fireplace at Stone Hearth Inn and Tavern. A sledding hill and snowmobile tour access is on-site. A pool table, air hockey table and games are provided in the tavern for guest enjoyment.Stratton, Killington and Ascutney Mountains are within a 45 minute drive of Stone Hearth Inn and Tavern. Burlington International Airport is a 2 hour drive away.
- Very friendly helpful staff. Would stay there again.
- Super convenient for skiing at Okemo. The tavern serves excellent food and is a lively environment without being too loud.
A very warm comfortable homey inn !
Cozy rooms , comfy beds , breakfast daily ! drinks and dinner in the tavern were excellent!
Centrally located in beautiful Chester , short distance to Ludlow and Okemo ski area ⛷
- Sheldon and Francie were nice. They had 2 cute dogs roaming around.
- Breakfast was individual, home-made and tasty. The Inn is quirky with oddles of antique style, charm and comfy living areas. The pub attached is a real bonus with good food and great ale. It’s the sort of place you sit and chat with other residents after dinner and relax. The room was spacious. The bed was comfortable and clean.
Featuring free WiFi, Wiley Inn offers accommodations in Peru, just 9 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 56 miles from Wiley Inn.
The room was very clean. Like the set up of the place. Tables to eat a delicious breakfast set up right outside your room. Delicious simple breakfast, eggs and bacon(awesome) and potatoes. Pancakes, french toast and sausage were yum! Coffee and hot chocolate available any time with cookies and chocolates in the afternoon, nice treat after a day of skiing. Bromley Mountain and Magic Mountain so close to this Inn. Okemo was about 1/2 hour away.
Nice turn down service. Large cozy sitting room with a warm fire and large tv and Pac-Man game and board games for all. The host, Lucille, is amazing. Friendly and so helpful!! Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return!!!
- Very cozy and so close to Bromley. Great hosts too.
- Good location and nice room with friendly owner that was available for all needs.
- Wonderful Innkeeper, comfy beds, and outstanding value! Way more relaxing than crowded ski resorts. Good space for family, great location, but still offers the peace + quiet you’d hope to find in VT.
- Friendly host, bottled water and coffee available in the office. Each room also had a table and chairs in the rear hallway.
- The room was very clean. Like the set up of the place. Tables to eat a delicious breakfast set up right outside your room. Delicious simple breakfast, eggs and bacon(awesome) and potatoes. Pancakes, french toast and sausage were yum! Coffee and hot chocolate available any time with cookies and chocolates in the afternoon, nice treat after a day of skiing. Bromley Mountain and Magic Mountain so close to this Inn. Okemo was about 1/2 hour away.
Four Winds Country Motel
This quaint hotel is located in the Green Mountain National Forest and features a seasonal outdoor pool. Rooms are equipped with microwaves and refrigerators.Free Wi-Fi and seating areas are standard in rooms at the Four Winds Inn. The rooms are uniquely decorated and feature retro décor.Guests are provided with a daily breakfast. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and newspapers in the lobby.The Four Winds is within a 5-minute drive of shopping and dining in Manchester Center. The Southern Vermont Art Center is 3 miles from the property.
- This was a great older the Hotel completely remodeled with new beds, furniture and Bathroom. Clean and a large room and large flat screen TV. I would highly recommend and will stay there again. Nice continental breakfast.
- Pleasantly surprised! Rooms were clean, spacious and newly renovated. Continental Breakfast was great. Highly recommend to anyone looking to ski Stratton or Bromley!!!
- Recently renovated. Clean rooms and a good value for money. About 25 min drive from the Stratton Mountain.
- In process of extensive renovation. Will be super when finished! Comfortable now.
- The room was very spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable. In addition, the staff was friendly and welcoming. The location was around a 25min drive to Stratton Mountain
Fullerton Inn & Restaurant
On the Village Green shopping district, this Vermont inn features free property-wide Wi-Fi, an enhanced continental breakfast, and on-site restaurant. Guests can also relax and stay warm next to the lobby fireplace.A private bathroom and sitting area are featured in all guest rooms. The rooms at this Vermont Fullerton Inn and Restaurant are air-conditioned and include a fan as well.The Fullerton Inn and Restaurant guests will have access to a business center and free parking. Local brewery tours are available for an additional fee.Classic New England cuisine can be found in the Fullerton Inn Restaurant, which is open Monday through Saturday. A wide variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps and burgers are available for lunch from Wednesday to Saturday. Several dinner menus are available, and can be enjoyed in the tavern or outside during the summer. The restaurant serves 10 different local beers on draft.The Chester Stone Village is within 2 miles of the inn. Guests at the property are 12 miles from Okemo Ski Area and 10 miles from the Magic Mountain Ski Area. The hotel is in the center of Chester Village.
- Hi, this was my first time stay at The Fullerton Inn. I stayed in the yellow room. The whole experience was satisfactory 🙂 Brett and Nancy were very helpful and hospitable. My room was clean, the bath towels were newer (not old and dinjee), there was plenty of hot water for the shower and it warmed up fast! The portable heater in my room provided plenty of heat throughout the night. The Wi-Fi was reliable and fast. It was such a pleasant stay that I am happy to recommend this place. I look forward to my next visit here in Chester, VT.
- Very welcoming, friendly staff and excellent accommodations
- Went for New Years weekend, great food and the fireplace in the lobby made it very relaxing and enjoyable, the room was great as was the staff
- It sounds like a canned answer, but the bed was like a literal cloud. We love the area. We love the end. Go during Christmas. You will not be disappointed.
- Bed was very comfortable, food was great and breakfast was great also , the waffle maker was a great idea to have. The inn is a classic , rustic inn , very enjoyable visit.
The Chester House Inn
Located in Chester, 30 miles from Killington, The Chester House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.This inn has a ski pass sales point and car rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Manchester is 25 miles from The Chester House Inn, and Woodstock is 25 miles away.
- Excellent food, very friendly, warm and down-to-earth hosts.
- It was our first time at a Ben and Breakfast and was quite interesting. Loved the atmosphere!
- The room was huge and nicely decorated with antique furniture. The bed was comfy… The bathroom and huge hot tub was in a separate room which was very nice. There was a gas fireplace that was warm and cozy but on an hour timer…. there was also a stand up shower which was nice. The water stayed nice and hot.
- The hosts were wonderful! This Inn was charming, cozy, and very homey!! We would definitely stay at The Chester House Inn again!!
- Great location, cool history (house dates back to late 1700’s).
Toll Road Inn
One of our top picks in Manchester.The Toll Road Inn is the perfect Vermont getaway, surrounded by the area’s magnificent mountains and the serene Bromley Brook.Offering the charm of an inn with the modern comforts of a hotel, the Toll Road Inn offers guests spacious, clean and well-furnished accommodation in a friendly environment.This beautiful New England inn offers the use of an outdoor pool, hot tub, lobby fireplace and commanding views over Bromley Brook and the surrounding mountains.
- Very friendly host. Nicely decorated, clean rooms.
- It was record low temps so the warm room was appreciated. Dry air due to cold temps…next time I’ll bring a little humidifier!
- Large comfortable room with older style decor. Very welcoming host. Good restaurants nearby. Beautiful nature reserve at rear.
- old Building but furnished and decorated to give a bit of old New England inn feeling.
- The hotel is very well located, just a mile-ish away from Manchester center. Clean and neat although there was a weird smell in the hallways leading to the bedrooms, like dirty carpets or something like that. Breakfast is average with bagels and bread, cereal, oatmeal, and muffins.
Nestled in the beautiful countryside of East Dorset, this charming property offers relaxation with stunning mountain views. This inn is ideally located 5.5 miles from Manchester and a 20-minute drive from Stratton.No matter the season, guests at the Marbledge Lodge are surrounded by beautiful scenery and a number of activities. Guests can enjoy world-class skiing in winter months and horseback riding or fishing in the summer.A full country breakfast is served every morning.In addition, this Vermont property contains ten rooms and ten cottages, all with scenic views and individually decorated rooms.
- my roommate wasnt satisfied with the scrambled eggs my meal was perfect
- Staff was very pleasant. Breakfast was delicious and perfect portion sized. Would stay here again as it overall a great pleasant experience along with a convenient location.
- Great location – just a short drive into Manchester. Bedrooms spacious and comfortable. Good choice of breakfast options such as french toast with fruit.
- Nice view to the mountains. Above average breakfast with serving.
- The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. The hosts were friendly and helpful with excellent dinner suggestions.
Top Hotels In Londonderry Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Londonderry Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Londonderry Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Londonderry Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!