10 Best Hotels To Stay In London Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
London Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in London Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in London Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in London Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in London Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in London Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In London Ontario:
Motel 6 London
One of our top picks in London.Motel 6 London is located in London, just 10 miles from Saint Thomas. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is London International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The ease of checking in and out. The staff was helpful when asked to look up a local phone number. Did provide extra blanket without questions.
- Temperature of the swimming pool is amazing. Free Wi-fi was smooth and fast with no issues. Coffee was great every morning though a restaurant on site or continental breakfast would have been even better.
- Quick registration and check out. Quiet, peaceful rooms
- Good location. Helpful, friendly staff. Good value for the money.
- The pool was nice, but hot jets were light bubbling
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – London Downtown
Located in London, Ontario, this hotel is a 5-minute walk from the London Convention Center and 0.6 miles from the Grand Theater. It offers a continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Each contemporary room at Holiday Inn Express & Suites London Downtown is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided.The on-site gym boasts floor-to-ceiling mirrors, a sound system, and a mounted TV. The business center is located off of the lobby and valet parking is available.Victoria Park is a 10-minute walk from the Downtown London Holiday Inn Express. The London Museum is 0.6 miles away from the hotel.
- The location was great. The employees were helpful. The free breakfast was delicious
- It was the evening before my surgery at the University Hospital. The manager was very hospitable and helpful and suggested some nearby restaurants that my daughter and I could walk to. The beds were comfortable and I was able to sleep well.
- Staff were helpful to fix issues with my room. The location, while not the best part of town, was good for the work I needed to do.
- I liked the staff he was friendly and helpful. Beds were very comfortable
- the choice of soft and firm pillows on beds. great idea. Scrambled eggs at breakfast were good and hot and great tasting.Young girl at check in was very helpful and kind.
Days Inn – London Ontario
One of our top picks in London.Ideally situated off Highway 401 in London, Ontario and near a variety of memorable attractions, this hotel provides guests with recreational facilities and contemporary amenities.Days Inn London Ontario is midway between Toronto and Windsor. Across the street, guests will find White Oaks Mall, a shopping center with over 210 stores and services. Additional area attractions include the London Aquatic Center, the London Museum of Archaeology and the Banting House National Historic Site.Guests at the London Ontario Days Inn will enjoy the well-equipped fitness center as well as the outdoor pool. The Knotty Pine Restaurant, located on-site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Very close to the highway was a bonus as we were passing through. Large mall across the street aided us in stocking up on various supplies.
Location. Vert Good value for money (was on sale! on booking.com)
Clean. Quiet room. Nice staff.
- didn’t eat, bed fine,,, noise in hall till 2 am kept us awake
- The only thing good was the manager but I can’t remeber her name.
- Cant say too much here, we were in town for a birthday celebration, and did not use the facilities, just needed a place to sleep. Check in went smooth, access to our room was easy to get at, the room was very clean and tidy. The beds were a bit firm for me, but not uncomfortable. We arrived back to the hotel very late and checked out very early the next morning. Check out was quick and smooth. If you are looking for a quality location to sleep that is inexpensive this is your spot!
Quality Suites London
One of our top picks in London.Quality Suites London offers accommodations in London. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is London International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The friendly greeting and family atmosphere. The suite was very spacious, clean and homey. The breakfast area was very organize, clean and tasty. The hotel is in a very convenient location as well so I’ll defonately be coming back over and over.
- The room was exceptionally large and well equipped. The host at the front desk went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and safe. He also had such an endearing voice.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly and the room was spacious and homey. The location was perfect and so close to everything. They had a snack area where you could pickup not only sweet snacks but sandwiches and soup this is perfect for when I arrive late to a hotel I often may be tired but just to tired to go out to a restaurant. I decided to extend my stay because it was so comfortable and when I told them their was a leak in the bathroom they had it fixed before I returned to my room later that day.
- Room as good clean and comfortable ut the heating system as so noisy that it woke me up every time it turned on
- For the price of $90.00 CAD we received a full suite with king bed, living and dining spaces, kitchenette and a beautifully appointed bathroom. The staff were friendly, welcoming and efficient.
The Park Hotel London
One of our top picks in London.This hotel is located in the heart of downtown London, Ontario on the corner of Richmond Row. This all-suite hotel is 100% non-smoking. It features a free hot breakfast every morning.Free WiFi , a flat-screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, and iPod docking station are included in every suite.The fitness room also features a whirlpool and sauna to compliment your workout. Guest services are available in the lobby 24 hours a day along with an on-site market. The business centre includes a computer, printer and charging stations. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Victoria Park is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The London Convention Centre (0.9 miles), Grand Theatre (2,650 feet), and Budweiser Gardens (1.1 miles) are all located nearby.
- The bed was huge, so nice and warm in our room,the staff were super nice. We will be back in June to see the renovations!
- Staff was helpful , courteous . Bed comfortable, clean. Great location.
- Location was great – underground parking was nice and staff were lovely.
- I like that there were 2 rooms, the bedroom and a sitting area. I like the underground parking. Since it was winter the car did not have to be cleaned off when coming in and out.
- Very tired decor, worn out couch, dingy bathroom. . .
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, London South, ON
Located in London, 31 miles from Stratford, Country Inn & Suites London South features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.London International Airport is 6 miles away.
- Egg omlet was excellent in the breakfast menu. Me and my daughter liked it.
The hotel has free parking, good hot breakfast, and a swimming pool. Cookies, tea, and coffee are available any time in the lobby. The kids loved the place.
Comfy bed, clean room, and a nice helpful staff (we forgot some of our food purchases in the hotel fridge and the lobby staff located them for us. They also accommodated us with a very late check-out our last stay).
This is our second time staying, and we’ll come again when visiting London. Thank you, Country Inn staff!
- Booking.com said “very” good breakfast included…and it was right! We were pleasantly surprised by a hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, home fries, waffle machine, fresh fruit and yogurt, mixed bake goods…coffee, juice…not your typical “breakfast included”. Great value for room and breakfast.
- Breakfast selection was excellent, and well maintained.
- Bed pilows so comfy Will definately stay again while visiting my daughter at college
Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries
Located in London, 30 miles from Stratford, Delta Hotels by Marriott London Armouries features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is London International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The location is prime for the event we were attending!
- The staff are amazing. From the ladies at check in to the parking attendant, everyone is friendly and helpful. The room is beautiful and beds comfy.
- Beds were comfortable. No issues with the dogs. Breakfast was delicious. Great location.
The room was very clean and comfortable.
Check in was a breeze, and room service was delicious.
I’ve stayed here before and once again I’ve had the pleasure to be served at check in by Angela. I adore her energy and her kindness.
I hope every time I check in she’s there to great me and put another big smile on my face 😁.
- Rooms beautiful. Beds are comfy. Pool area gorgeous. Atmosphere and food in restaurant fabulous. Staff wonderful.
Doubletree by Hilton London
Located in London, 30 miles from Stratford, Doubletree by Hilton London features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is London International Airport, 6 miles from Doubletree by Hilton London.
- We loved the swimming pool. The room was very quiet and comfortable.
- Hot cookies at check in. Check in took about 30 seconds. Food great at the restaurant.
- Staff were excellent…. warm cookies when u check in… soo good… food in the restaurant was reasonably priced and very good. And a Starbucks right in the hotel💕… how sweet is that.
- Great location, comfy beds, loved the cookies upon arrival, wonderful atmosphere.
- The bed was very comfortable and clean. Amenities were very good.
One of our best sellers in London! Located off Highway 401, this hotel features an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Downtown London, Ontario is 5 miles away.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are offered in all guest rooms at Ramada London. The spacious rooms offer wood furnishings and include a desk and tea/coffee-making facilities.Offering room service and serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Chelsea’s Restaurant and Lounge is on-site at London Ramada. The restaurant menu features burgers, sandwiches, pasta and steaks. The lounge offers 6 beers on tap, a wine list and an appetizer menu.24-hour front desk is offered at Ramada London. Guests can stop by the on-site business center with fax and photocopying services or go for a workout in the fitness center equipped with elliptical machines and treadmills.White Oaks Mall is a 15 minute walk from this hotel. The University of Western Ontario is 8 miles away.
The bathroom was recently renovated so was very clean and fresh
Great location for that end of the city and the price was very good
- The beds were comfortable. Liked having a fridge and microwave.
- Desk staff were very helpful in explaining how to save money next time I book with them.
Staff was very accommodating. When we asked for a late check out (1 hr more), due to my partners birthday, we got it, and 2 free breakfast buffets.
Gentleman in restaurant was very great too. He didn’t charge for my partners pop (that he didn’t need/drink), because he switched to a beer.
- The day time staff were all incredibly personable, friendly, professional, and made us feel right at home. I would stay again simply because of the wonderful service we received upon arrival.
- The bathroom was recently renovated so was very clean and fresh
Econo Lodge London
Within walking distance of the London Convention Centre and public transportation, this hotel in downtown London, Ontario offers sensible lodging and friendly services for a comfortable stay.Econo Lodge London is only steps from a variety of things to do and see. The John Labatt Center and the financial and entertainment districts of London are only minutes away.After a restful night’s sleep at the London Econo Lodge, guests can enjoy a free continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can read the free morning newspaper or use the in-room free wireless internet access.
- Staff was great! Location was great! Bed was comfy
- The gentleman working the front desk (Ravi) was excellent and fixed the heating issue and replaced the fridge within minutes of our arrival.
- The bed was comfortable, the room suited our purpose of getting extra sleep. We traveled to London from K-W for a hockey tournament and were very tired and decided last minute to find a hotel to get extra sleep. The hallways were noisy late into the night and some of the other guests were scary but that was too be expected based of the location of this hotel in downtown London beside an adult entertainment facility,
- Breakfast was great, room has everything we needed including a fridge and microwave.
- get a new minibar fridge updated not twenty yrs ago
Top Hotels In London Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in London Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in London Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in London Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!