10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lomo Pelado Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomo Pelado Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lomo Pelado Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomo Pelado Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomo Pelado Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lomo Pelado Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lomo Pelado Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lomo Pelado Tenerife:
Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Great location. You can walk to any location you want to get to. Staff are super! They will do all that they can in helping you to get where you want to go. Rooms are adequate for a stay longer than a few days.
- The location is great, close to the centre and the place is clean .
- The hotel is located near the centre and close to the tram and bus stop. Also the marina is nearby. Playa Las Teresitas is around 15 mins by bus from the hotel. The staff was helpful and kind. The room was cleaned every day. I lived in the 4th floor, so the noise from the outside was not the problem.
- Great value and location behind Plaza Principe.Quiet.Extra small sitting room with sofa,table and fridge.
- THERE WERE FEW RESTAURANTS NEAR THE PROPERTY AND THEY WERE MEDIOCRE
Hotel Adonis Capital
This functional hotel has a café with panoramic views of the port and the Plaza de la Candelaria. A buffet breakfast is served here every day, and both free Wi-Fi and newspapers are provided.Rooms at the Adonis are spacious and bright. All rooms have a private bathroom and some also have a balcony with great views.Staff at the Capital’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental or provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Tenerife. A computer is also available at reception for guests to use for free.The Adonis Capital is set within Plaza de la Candelaria, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Canary Islands Parliament. There is easy access to public transport, including trams and buses. Tenerife North Airport is 6.2 mi away and the nearest beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
- hotel is very centred. buses pass frequently. a lot of shops where u can do shopping. a lot of pubs and good restaurants. the beach 20mins far by bus is the most beautiful in tenerife. and no more words to describe the mountains. so beautiful.
Elevator, balcony, fridge, excellent breakfast, very good location, nice and helpful staff, safe, wifi.
This was my second stay, I would return again
- I have stayed here several times – 3 times this year. Hotel has a variety of rooms (2/3 beds) most with balconies onto the main square in Santa Cruz and often the folkloric events stage in summer. Rooms are a good size and well appointed tho not very ‘modern’. Breakfast is the best I know – hot and cold choices, lots of fruits, breads and cereals all in a breakfast room with a great view. Highly recommended.
- The location was just great. The ocean view from the balcony – just priceless! The staff was lovely. The room was clean and the bed – comfortable.
- Breakfast was good. The location is fantastic directly on main square. Good cafe across from hotel. Mr Smiles. Easy access to buses and trams.
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
- The hotel was located right in the city centre and everything we needed was in a walkable distance. The staff was pleasant and helpful 🙂 I also liked the fact they cleaned the rooms daily. Breakfast included fruits, sandwiches, bakery, unlimited coffee/tea/juice. There is an opportunity to print out something on the reception if you need and it’s free of charge. Overall, it was a nice experience, thank you!
- The hotel is very conveniently located in the heart of the city, with a number of restaurants and places to visit just a stone throw away. Good breakfast and very helpful staff. The (superior) room interior was rather outdated but overall comfortable.
- The hotel can give you rare combination – central location and quiet but it’s necessary to ask a room with inside window.
- Santa Cruz is nice. The hotel is virtually in the centre of town. Everywhere is walkable.
- The key/lock for my bedroom didn’t work properly and the place was understaffed, meaning breakfast worked slowly. The telephone in my room did not work.
Hotel Taburiente S.C.Tenerife
The Taburiente Hotel’s stylish, air-conditioned rooms have a TV and a safe. They feature wooden floors and have a private bathroom and free WiFi.Hotel Taburiente has 2 smart restaurants, serving Spanish dishes. There is a fashionable lounge bar with a glass-walled terrace.The property offers facilities for cyclists, such as bicycle storage, massages, personal trainers, and special menus, available on request.There is a 24-hour front desk, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.It is a 15-minute walk to the city center, and you can take a bus to the city’s beaches, 4.3 mi away.
- Lovely hotel, location very convenient… Swimming pool and Jacuzzi on the roof was spectacular!!
- It was very well run & the pool on the roof was fantastic!
- Nice hotel, next to park, with small rooftop pool, within walking distance of city centre.
- Its a very nice hotel. Pool and jaccuzi on top floor was good idea. Nice to relax at night
- Location of the hotel was great, parking available on site
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
Air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Alfredo Restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean and local dishes. There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding area.There are also event rooms suitable for meetings and conferences at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- We liked some of the staff in the Bistro. Walter and Cristan were excellent, very attentive always smiling and helpful. We remembered Walter from our last visit. Reception staff on Sunday afternoon were very nice and quick to sign us in when we arrived. The housekeeper quickly brought us an extra pillow when we asked for one.
- We have stayed here on numerous occasions. It is situated in a great location 15 minutes walk from city centre. Like the fact the hotel offers free parking subject to availability. Free water in the room is also a nice touch. Staff are very helpful.
- Very good breakfast, ennetial and clean rooms. Close to the city centre.
- Everything was excellent. We will definitely return.
- Clean standard hotel, walking distance from the port, park and pedestrian areas. Prompt taxi calling service in the early AM hours.
Hotel Colon Rambla
The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
- Staff are friendly and helpful without being obtrusive. Swimming pool is lovely. Beautiful park a few minutes walk away. Tram stop La Paz 10 minutes walk away. Interesting terrace-restaurant; menu is not displayed or advertised, the waiter makes suggestions and menu depends on what the chef has decided to do that day!
- Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is very clean and the pool very nice.
- Helpful friendly staff. Comfortable quiet hotel. Strasse Park Restaurant in the Parque Garcia Sanabria is a great zen place in a wonderful park just 10 minutes walk along the Rambla. They have opera singers on a Sunday lunchtime – a real treat.
- The rooms were very comfortable and well appointed the view of the pool was lovely and it was very clean a good choice for the money
- An excellent hotel in a lovely location. Very helpful staff. Very good breakfast with plenty of choice. Would definitely stay here again/recommend to others.
Hotel Principe Paz
The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- I try to stay at Principe Paz every time I visit Santa Cruz, and everytime it is a nice and satisfying experience.
The stay in the hotel itself was okay and the service really friendly. The main man in the dining room that took care of us during the breakfasts was a great chap – friendly, helpful and talkative.
Cleaniness was up to the par and cleaners friendly. Breakfast was so so – was exactly the same everyday and products were not of a very good quality – mostly fresh except for bacon but almost everything had this cheap taste (on the 6th days we were thinking of giving it a miss) but it was not tragic.
- Great location, would not hesitate to stay there again, highly recommended….
- Excellent location in the centre of Santa Cruz. Breakfast was better than we expected.
- perfect location in the city center, room with view, comfortable bed
The hotel has a restaurant and a bar-café serving drinks and light meals during the day. There is also a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area.Teresitas Beach is 4.3 mi away, and Los Rodeos Airport is 6.2 mi away. There is a bus station located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Nautico.The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean, they were cleaning the room each morning. Good area, pleasant. The staff very friendly and helpful.
- Wifi was good a little further from city but walkable.
- How friendly and helpful staff was. The little treats were really nice. The message on the mirror wishing us a good day
- My family member was taken I’ll on holiday so had to come and help him in hospital needed a hotel close and with parking and a reasonable price and this hotel covered it all
- One of the receptionist was very helpful with calling a taxi for us.
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
- fantastic bonus to have a rooftop gym with jacuzzi and sauna!! Bliss!!
- Central location, quiet and clean. Only stayed overnight but staff very helpful.
- The breakfast and jacuzzis were amazing. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Great location , nice reception stuff, free room upgrade
- Welcome, check in and out procedures, comfort in room, cleanliness, roof terrace and two jacuzzis, selection and quality for breakfast, proximity to shops, WIFI speed.
Hotel Adonis Plaza
All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Adonis Plaza have a TV and a mini-bar. There is a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Shops, bars and cafés can be found around Plaza de España, 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The nearest beaches are less than 1.2 mi away.Ferries to neighboring Canary Islands leave from the nearby port. San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 20 minutes’ by car.
I have to say that I came specially for the Carnaval…. if you like Carnaval it’s the best place to stay.
If not, change your dates !
I was very happy to be in a nice room, with a balcony facing a place , plenty of music during the night between 8 PM to 5, AM. Just ideal for me ! Thank you
I like this central location, in the Pedestrian center, not really far away from the bus station, plenty of shops and restaurants.
It’s also easy to visit Santa Cruz by foot.
In General, I think it’s a good and nice place for visiting Santa Cruz
The bar, and the safe in room was useful
- That it was central to the city which is perfect for the carnival. The staff were friendly and tried to be as helpful as they could be.
- Comfy bed, clean room, however the cafeteria / restaurant is being refurbished so breakfast is taken at the nearby sister hotel. Reasonable choice for breakfast, could not really fault it. The hotel is located on a very large plaza, so if you visit this hotel during Carnaval or other Fiesta times don’t expect to get an early nights sleep.
- The bed was huge and the bedding very good quality.Plenty really hot water in the shower at any time of day or night. Reception staff welcoming and even though we arrived from the port at 8.45 we were given our room at no extra charge.In a great location next to the Plaza de Espana and close to bus stops ,tram stops and the inter-island ferries. Lots of very good inexpensive eating places in wasy walking district – watch out for special meal offers on certain days.
- The bathrooms were great, the staff were really nice, cleanliness could be improved, but overall a really good place.
- I have to say that I came specially for the Carnaval…. if you like Carnaval it’s the best place to stay.
Top Hotels In Lomo Pelado Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lomo Pelado Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lomo Pelado Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lomo Pelado Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!