10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lomita California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomita California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lomita California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomita California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomita California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lomita California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lomita California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lomita California:
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Eldorado Coast Hotel offers accommodations in Lomita, just 19 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 19 miles from Eldorado Coast Hotel, and Anaheim is 23 miles from the property. Long Beach Airport is 10 miles away.
- where it was located is all i like about this place
- The staff that we met when we checked in was very nice
- They stole our belongings and checked out our room to someone else by ” accident” we hated it
- Location, location, location!!! Needed a comfortable nights rest. Eldorado Hotel provided it.
- Big parking lot pretty much it, Manager was understanding of my concern and moved me to another room.
Featuring an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, this Torrance hotel is 11 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. Free parking is provided on site.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in each air-conditioned room at Ramada Torrance. Comfortably furnished, all rooms feature coffee-making facilities.A fitness center provides a great place to energize at Torrance Ramada. Laundry facilities are available on site.Shopping is available at Del Amo Fashion Center, less than 3 miles away. Charles Wilson Community Park is just a 6-minute drive from this hotel.
- Clean rooms, easy and fast check in, easy to get in and out of the property and find our room. Close to alot of eateries.
- I hated everything the room,the service, the food it was a disaster.
- If you come earlier enough great parking up until o’clock and space for big vehicles
- No, real complaints beyond spotty wifi and a grump neighbor all in which I survived. laundry location right below my room was awesome and the engineering staff/environmental services crew were very customer service oriented. parking was ample and right outside my door. location of hotel was prime. rates, eh’ not as bad since booking with AAA.
- Very nice staff, He let us check in over two hours early. And to our delight the place was very clean inside and out!
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Harbor City
Located 15 minutes from Hollywood Park Casino and 30 minutes from Venice Beach, this pet friendly motel is close to public transportation and offers rooms with Wi-Fi and cable TV.This Los Angeles Motel 6 features a 24-hour front desk for guest convenience. Free coffee is served in the lobby every morning.Los Angeles International Airport is 15 minutes from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Harbor City. Fort Macarthur Military Base and the Long Beach Naval Complex are 7 miles from the motel.
- This location is easily accessible a provides a convience and an logistical locale for work.
- Friendly front desk staff ( better than most places). I have visited this location many of times and left with a positive experience. Good job overall by all of the facility staff, please keep up the good work.
- Great customer service helped out by Teresa very helpful checked me in fast
- My room looked exactly like the pictures, everything was very nice ☺️
- Nothing at all. Period, in all caps with an exclamation point.
Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway offers accommodations in Harbor City. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Los Angeles is 19 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway, and Santa Monica is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway.
- I was pleasantly surprised that the room was super clean especially the bathroom. My biggest fear would be how clean the sheets, mattress, pillows and pillow cases are…A+ I slept like a baby! Thanks again!
- The bathtub wouldn’t drain and the toilet wouldn’t flush. I had to change rooms with no compensation.
- Everything about the room was very nice.price was reasonable
- Not sure I can say there was anything memorably positive. Perhaps I can say nice marble tiling in the shower.
- The sheets and towels were clean and of a good size. The room seemed clean. Nice sized bathroom. The electrical outlets on each side of the bed had a charging port which was very convenient. The bed was comfortable.
Days Inn Torrance/Redondo Beach
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Days Inn Torrance/Redondo Beach offers accommodations in Torrance. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 18 miles from Days Inn Torrance, and Santa Monica is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 10 miles from Days Inn Torrance/Redondo Beach.
This place is a dump. There was nothing I liked but no refund so I
- The rooms were excellent and very neat so what’s the property but the building can use a paint job badly.
- Pet friendly, which is good. However there is something smell.
- The room I stayed in was beyond what I thought it would be!!! Thumbs up Day’s Inn Torrance, CA
- Gave us extra towels we asked for. Bed was comfortable
- This place is a dump. There was nothing I liked but no refund so I
Vagabond Inn San Pedro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vagabond Inn San Pedro offers accommodations in San Pedro.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 10 miles from Vagabond Inn San Pedro.
- The motel is in a good location for the cruise terminal. They had a very efficient shuttle to the terminal. Decent clean bed and bathroom.
- Nothing. It was the worst experience I have had. Motel 6 was better
- Close to cruise port, very comfortable bed, shuttle to ship
- We arrived 3 hrs early, so they locked are bags in the office and showed us some places to go see until the room was done. Great service.
- So close to cruise ships. They gave us early check in and room upgrade due to our long flight here. All staff friendly and accomodating. Rooms immaculate
Motel 6 Carson
Located off of I-405, this Carson motel is located across the street from SouthBay Pavilion Mall, which features more than 100 stores. It has traditionally-styled rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities are provided in each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Carson.Carson Motel 6 is close to several of the area’s major attractions, including the Stub Hub Center, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Chinatown Los Angeles, the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. California State University, Dominguez Hills is 2 miles from this motel.
- I liked that the room was so close to the Stubhub center and it was clean.
- Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, bathrooms are good size, AC and heater work well, tv and wi-fi work fine. Buffet next door and mall across the street with a movie theater, as well. Many places to eat within walking distance.
- I liked that I was able to check in an hour before check in time.
- Liked king size bed . Liked that I can hold with my credit card
- It was a beautiful location very homey and welcoming. i love the color and decor it was warm and energetic.
BEST WESTERN PLUS San Pedro Hotel & Suites
In downtown San Pedro, this Victorian-styled boutique hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Cabrillo Beach and features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room.Styled in white linens, each room features cream and rich dark wood accents. Every room at BEST WESTERN PLUS San Pedro Hotel & Suites also provides a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom.A free shuttle service is provided to the San Pedro World Cruise Terminal. Concierge services and a business center are provided. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Pedro Hotel & Suites BEST WESTERN PLUS.Aquarium of the Pacific is 7 miles away. Angels Gate Park is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. The hotel is near major freeways for convenient access to all parts of Los Angeles, including Disneyland and Hollywood.
- The hotel is in an excellent position near the beach, restaurants, bars, LAX Airport, LA etc. Has good facilities and good advice given on where to go and what to do! Manhattan Beach is very safe and everyone is friendly.
- Overall experience was great , staff were brilliant rooms need to be refreshed
- Good breakfast. Comfortable rooms. Nice to have pool/hot tub. Great having close location to cruise port and shuttle arrangements. Staff very helpful.
- The hotel was very comfortable, it felt safe and the staff was very welcoming.
- The staff was very friendly and welcoming and great on giving directions to restaurants and shopping check in was slow as our room wasn’t ready yet but once in our room it was quiet and spacious and clean our shuttle driver to the cruise ship center was great!
Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area
Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area offers accommodations in Torrance.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 17 miles from Super 8 LAX Airport Area, and Santa Monica is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 9 miles from Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area.
- Customer service there was great. Room was clean when I check in spotless.
- The sex was awsome, very competetive neighbors… here is where the magic happens you can hear moans throught the rooms down the hallway… its awsome… highly recommend bringing 4 hookers at same time!
The manager was most accomodating.
The channel selections on the tv were surprisingly extensive – thanks very much!
- The wifi was the best I’ve ever had in a hotel. The two front desk staff i dealt with, as well as housekeeping when i checked out were all very nice
- Breakfast was limited, no cinnebuns or orange juice as they had none,asked at reception and most of the staff were very unfriendly, ice machine had sign on it saying cleaning in process, pardon, 4 days to clean the ice machine, also asked at front desk, basically gottold not there problem. I would not recommend anyone to stay here even for 1 night, He to get in touch with Super 8 over messenger as the website would not allow my comments, they did get back to me with a refer number and said they will be in touch within a week , to late for me as my vacation in this area has been ruined with this terrible Motel and unfriendly staff.
Located in San Pedro, 0.4 miles from Warner Grand Theatre, Sunrise Hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Location. Lots of places to eat and have a good time.
- Stay and sail package and I got shop kicks for staying there
- Proximity to the cruise terminal is the biggest benefit!
- Perfect for an overnight stop if arriving late in the day at LAX. Efficient check in and information. Good location for walking in the harbour area.
- The Hotel was quiet, and close to the ship boarding place. The gentleman at the front desk on checkout and late evening was a contrast to the one at our arrival.
Top Hotels In Lomita California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lomita California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lomita California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lomita California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!