10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loma Terrace Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Loma Terrace Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loma Terrace Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loma Terrace Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loma Terrace Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loma Terrace Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loma Terrace Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loma Terrace Texas:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – El Paso East
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – El Paso East is located in Loma Terrace, just 13 miles from El Paso.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 13 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – El Paso East, and Desierto is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 7 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – El Paso East.
No reviews yet.
Studio 6 El Paso East
Studio 6 El Paso East offers accommodations in Loma Terrace.Each room includes a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Paso is 9 miles from Studio 6 El Paso East, and Ciudad Juárez is 9 miles from the property. El Paso International Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland
Breakfast is available daily and an outdoor pool is featured at this El Paso hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. The El Paso Museum of Art is 11 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the La Quinta Inn El Paso Lomaland. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Zaragoza International Bridge is a 15-minute drive from the La Quinta Inn El Paso East Lomaland. The El Paso International Airport is 6.5 miles away.
- close proximity to surrounding areas we needed to be.
- The room was super clean, the bed was amazingly comfortable. The temperature in the room when we walked in was amazing it was perfect.
- There was a fridge and microwave in room and a resturant right next door
- The Clerk Nicholas that checked me in was amazing. Had a few problems and he was on it even though he had a line of people checking in.
- The hotel is great for the price. Very inexpensive but very clean and comfortable.
Ramada Suites El Paso
One of our best sellers in El Paso! On Interstate 10 and less than a 20 minute drive from downtown El Paso, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.Cable TV and a kitchenette are found in each decorative suite at Ramada Suites El Paso. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are included.Guests of the El Paso Ramada can enjoy the hot tub or work out in the fitness room. A business center and a laundromat are also available.El Paso International Airport is a 15 minute drive from the Ramada. The National Border Patrol Museum is less than 20 miles away.
- Staff was very accommodating. And room was very clean.
- The price is good. Property is nice. The room I got had a small kitchen and room was spacious. Staff is nice. Outside remodeled but inside rooms are old and seem frosty altough they were clean.
- The food was good, although everyone is kind of on each other tight in the eating area. Actually have a professional handle painting in the rooms and resurfacing tubs. Make sure maids clean around the fridge area, the amount of dirt and dust there was very ridiculous. I did not bother to complain while there as we were not sure how long we were staying. My wife got very ill in Texas and we ended up checking out a day early.
- I was satisfied with everything. The bed was very comfortable
- The entire set up of the room and the bed was extremely comfortable
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Located 7 miles from El Paso International Airport, this pet-friendly El Paso hotel has free wireless internet and completely non-smoking rooms.The contemporary guest rooms at the Red Roof Inn El Paso East are furnished with a flat-screen TV and a work desk. Select rooms have a microwave, a refrigerator, and coffee service.The El Paso Red Roof Inn has a snack center and vending machines with a selection of refreshments. Fax and photocopy services are available at the front desk.Fort Bliss is 10 miles from the Red Roof Inn. El Paso Zoo is within a 10-minute drive.
- The beds were extremely comfortable. The location was great right off the highway. Staff was friendly and welcoming.
- I was happy with the location and the friendliness of the staff.
- The location was perfect. Our other family’s homes were nearby. All shopping and eating were so close. Very quiet. Had many nights of great night of sleep.
- Everything was clean and smelling good as recently cleaned, finally got a room with more than one trash can.
- Bed was dirty online rate was less than what they charged us and they made us wait 20 min because room was not ready and the bed was dirty people fighting in property few doors down
Holiday Inn Express El Paso I-10 East
This El Paso, Texas hotel is conveniently located a 15 minute drive from Fort Bliss and El Paso International Airport. Free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast are available.Bright, Southwestern décor and artwork is featured in each guest room at Holiday Inn Express El Paso. A sitting area with a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests can find relief from the desert heat with an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool. A fitness center with exercise equipment and a mounted TV is accessible to the hotel’s guests. The on-site business center at El Paso Holiday Inn Express offers printers and computers with internet access.Lone Star Golf Club is a 10 minute drive away. El Paso Zoo is within 10 miles.
- It had everything from a fridge to a microwave and even a can opener. Most comfortable experience from any hotel yet.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the hot water was great after a long road trip. Rested comfortably and breakfast was very good, with many choices. I had the scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and wheat toast, the fruit was fresh too.
THE FOOD WAS AWESOME!!!
Stayed in the King suite and it was so beautiful and comfortable. Worth the money and time.
- We always stay at a holiday inn express because they have comfortable beds! They have done a lot of upgrades and the staff is always so friendly and helpful
- La cama muy confortable y el servicio de aseo impecable
Motel 6 El Paso East
Located off Interstate 10, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Central El Paso and El Paso International Airport. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV.A work desk and a telephone with free local calls are standard in every modern room at the Motel 6 El Paso East. All rooms include air conditioning, wood-effect floors and a private bathroom.Free coffee is served each morning at the El Paso East Motel 6. The front desk is available 24 hours a day.The El Paso Zoo is 8 miles from the motel. Vista Del Sol Conference Center is a 5-minute walk away.
- It’s a great place where I always stay when i come visit my family. In el Paso. Wish there was discounts every now and then for loyal customer like myself.
- Clean, updated roomy. Comfortable bed. Had enough towels. Enough outlets on both sides of bed is always a plus.
- Staff was pleasant and offered free cancellation because their wifi was down.
- The staff. Was good and the property was on nice location.
- I liked that it was cleanand that the staff was nice
Quality Inn Airport East
Located in El Paso, 8 miles from Ciudad Juárez, Quality Inn Airport East features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV.There is free shuttle service at the property.El Paso International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- I like the view and that my girlfriend and I had a really good night sleep. Besides that, it was a disgusting experience to be honest.
- Over the 4 night stay – no room maintenance transpired, beds left in made, no refresh on soaps
- Clean, comfortable bed. Clean bath. Obviously an older building but updated here and there. No smelly cleaning products used. Place smelled clean , not perfumed.
- The room was very nice and clean, it been a while I have slept and got a really good rest. The personnel was very nice and fast. There breakfast was really good. Overall, this hotel was nice to stay in.
- Great location, easy access from main highway and there are many restaurant and food options within walking.
Days Inn El Paso Airport East
Days Inn El Paso Airport East offers accommodations in El Paso. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 8 miles from Days Inn El Paso Airport, and Desierto is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 4.3 miles from Days Inn El Paso Airport East.
- On pillows I don’t like the pillows you have everything is good except the pillows tank you
- I like the room air conditioning and the beds. Also the pool was nice.
- Had bed bugs in my room… brought them home. Now have them at my house. Had to pay pest control to get rid of them and spent hours trying to get my 55 dollars back from them.
- The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Great location! Excellent value at this low nightly room rate!
- I asked for extra towels and the brought them right away
Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East offers accommodations in El Paso.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 11 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites El Paso/East, and Desierto is 18 miles from the property. El Paso International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Beds were comfy, room clean, bathroom clean/updated, breakfast was delicious/great, fresh variety. Very happy with our stay.
- Great staff and large room. Kids were very pleased with the room. Easy and fast access to get but still no traffic/outside noise noticeable. Great location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby.
- The staff was very welcoming and courteous. Facility was very clean. My room was very clean And comfortable. Great job housekeeping!! Keep up the fabulous work. Also great job to all the staff.
- The hotel was clean and very attractive. The staff was exceptional!! Extremely friendly and responsive. I would highly recommend this hotel!
- It was very quiet considering it was right next to the freeway. The staff was friendly and helful.
Top Hotels In Loma Terrace Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loma Terrace Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loma Terrace Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loma Terrace Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!