10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loma Linda California – Top Hotel Reviews
Loma Linda California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loma Linda California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loma Linda California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loma Linda California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loma Linda California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loma Linda California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loma Linda California:
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Loma Linda
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Loma Linda offers accommodations in Loma Linda.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 23 miles from Loma Linda, and Ontario is 23 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 20 miles away.
- The room is pristine. Very clean room and areas that I have been in the hotel. Great customer service too.
- Great breakfast, clean hotel, great room, super comfy bed! Pet friendly!
- I went to dreamstate, and had a blast; this hotel was up to date (more modern feel to it), clean, and not worried about on time check outs. No hassel of getting a call and being pressured to leave right at 11am. We had 3 cars total and they didnt want an extra fee for the third car! They said they charge for the bigger events because the influx of people. The beds and pillows of both rooms i booked were very comfy, and squishy suprisingly. The area had plenty of fast food restaurants so food was always available, and the location of this hotel was the perfect amout of space away from bed to rave!
- It was clean, spacious, comfortable. My gf and I came for event Sat/Sun needed a place and this was great. Very simple, clean, comfy, more biz vibe then a romantic place. Perfect for our needs. Would come again.
- The staff was very welcoming and understanding. The room had all the amenities that I wanted.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Bernardino Loma Linda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Bernardino Loma Linda offers accommodations in Loma Linda, just 23 miles from Big Bear Lake. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 23 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott San Bernardino Loma Linda, and Riverside is 11 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino
Just a 40-minute drive from Big Bear Lake, this San Bernardino hotel features an outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and a daily hot breakfast buffet is served.A 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, ergonomic work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities are featured in each air-conditioned guest room at Hampton Inn & Suites San Bernardino. A private bathroom is also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Bernardino Hampton Inn & Suites. Free tea and coffee are available in the lobby all day. A guest laundromat is on site.San Bernardino International Airport is less than a 10-minute drive away. San Bernardino National Forest is 28 miles away.
- The room was clean, spacious, and bed was comfortable
- I needed a fridge for my medication. Upon arrival, the room we booked did not have one. The front desk assistant was nice enough to upgrade us to a suite. It was perfect! The housekeeping staff did an awesome job, always had plenty of towels. And all the staff was very helpful and accommodating.
- This property allows for easy access to/from freeway and offers a very pleasant environment. You’ll be more that satisfied.
- Great and convenient location, especially if you’re a Costco member for shopping. Close to many restaurants and easy on and off interstate for other types of shopping. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean room and comfortable.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Just right for me.
Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino
One of our top picks in San Bernardino – and a guest favorite.
This completely non-smoking hotel in San Bernardino, California provides on-site dining at the Great American Grill. The San Bernardino Golf Club is a short walk from the hotel.Every room at the Hilton Garden Inn San Bernardino offers free high-speed internet access and a flat-screen LCD TV. A microwave and a mini-refrigerator are available in each room.The San Bernardino Convention Center is a short drive from the San Bernardino Hilton Garden Inn. The California Speedway is also within driving distance of the hotel.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable and the pillows were amazing. Room was large and very comfortable.
- I like the overall room setup of Hilton Garden Inns and try to book them whenever possible when traveling.
- Rooms were great , nice layout/ interior, nice staff
- The staff was very nice especially in the restaurant area. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff was friendly and knowledgeable and very helpful. Look forward to staying there again.
Loma Linda Inn
Located in San Bernardino, 24 miles from Big Bear Lake, Loma Linda Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 22 miles from Loma Linda Inn, and Riverside is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Location was great and for 4 of us to stay it was reasonable. I LOvED that they let people know they don’t do room service on sabbath. 👏👏 lots of notice so if you needed something – they could get it ahead of time.
- The room was clean and the chair was very comfortable.
- The room was clean, the people were nice, and the location was nice
- Great staff – greeted with a smile and treated with the outmost respect. Very safe area.
- Great breakfast, clean rooms, comfy bed, very quiet, nice location, great staff.
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino
La Quinta Inn San Bernardino is located in San Bernardino, 25 miles from Big Bear Lake and 21 miles from Ontario.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 10 miles from La Quinta Inn Bernardino, and Lake Arrowhead is 14 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 18 miles away.
- It was the dirtyest place ever we left a day early im very disappointed blood in my bed pee in the elevator gross gross
- There is an abundance of food choices close to the hotel
- The staff at check in and overal was great. Alvaro was very helpful at the front desk on Saturday night.
We drove down from San Jose with a packed car and dog. We were really tired. “Almond” honored our online reservation even through we didn’t arrive until 11:55 pm. She was very cheery and helpful. She gave us room 104 closest to the lobby.
We realized we had to stay an extra night so in the morning I spoke with “Guadalupe” who was remarkably helpful, professional and friendly. She deserves some kudos!
- The receptionist that checked us in was wonderful. She was quick and welcoming.
Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino offers accommodations in San Bernardino.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Big Bear Lake is 24 miles from Suites by Hilton San Bernardino, and Ontario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton San Bernardino.
- I like the silver ware and dishes that were made available. Also I love how homey it was.
- The bed was great and comfortable. The room was a good enough space.
It was great apartments very clean and comfortable. kitchen was great addition to our stay
the staff was amazing and were always asking if everything was good
my son enjoyed the pool and my mother in law said breakfast was very good(we overslept it)
there was coffee and tea always available on reception
- The room was spacious, clean and comfortable and felt rather luxurious. There was a kitchenette that we didn’t use but was fully stocked. The free breakfast was robust and filling although could have been better attended by staff as guests had to keeping asking for plates and such. The lobby was well designed and appealing. Overall the hotel was very nice.
- Blankets provided were delightfully fuzzy and warm. Pretty central to restaurants and shopping locations.
DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino
Located in San Bernardino, 24 miles from Big Bear Lake, DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 21 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino, and Riverside is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 18 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton San Bernardino.
- Exceeded my expectations when booking here in San Bernardino.
- Mimi’s was good for breakfast and only 5 minutes walk. Lovely breakfast selection and generous portions.
- Just the right amount of space, quick and reliable internet service. Gave me a late check out with no hassle. And the warm cookie at check in was freaking awesome😀
- It was close to the NOS venue we were going too. The room was great.
- I enjoyed my stay thoroughly! The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and I was happy it a mini fridge. Staff was friendly. I did not get a chance to take advantage of the breakfast or any of the amenities outside the hotel room itself. My stay was a lazy lounge in bed stay. The Double Tree by Hilton is ok with me and I would recommend this property to anyone
Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino
This hotel is off Interstate 10 and is 4 miles from San Bernardino. This all-suites hotel offers an indoor pool and provides a fully equipped kitchen in every suite.The suites at Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino include a flat-screen TV and coffee maker. The suites also have a hairdryer and ironing facilities.The San Bernardino Residence Inn provides a breakfast and evening reception. Guests can workout in the gym or sit in the jacuzzi.The Marriott San Bernardino Residence Inn is 3 miles from Fiesta Village Family Fun Park, which is an arcade and amusement park. The Orange Show Speedway is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- Very good breakfast with large seating area. The basketball court is perfect to pass some time, they have basketballs there for you to use.
- Most comfortable bed that I’ve ever slept on, Quiet area, nice breakfast, friendly staff.
- I loved the staff, they were super helpeful and friendly. This was my best hotel experience and if I’m ever in the area I will definitely book again.
- Gloria and Megan , very kind of them for arrange us swiming in the neighbour pool. Appreciated lot! And hotel’s dinner is very good and warm.
- Everything especially when I got locked out of my room and the front desk gave me a new key
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Bernardino (Redlands), CA
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson San Bernardino is located in Redlands in the region of California, just 21 miles from Big Bear Lake.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ontario is 25 miles from Country Inn Redlands, and Riverside is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast selection every morning. Comfortable bed. Nice happy hour.
- They remodeling right now the hole hotel. Very nice, very good breakfast and we got a very spacious room.
- It was nice even though they were doing construction. Very clean.
- The location was great! Close to eateries & access to the freeway. Clean & newly remodeled. Great brkfst bar is included & bed was super comfy 😊 staff was friendly & cable & wi-fi worked great!
- The room as HUGE! traveling with 2 teens more space is a huge plus!
Top Hotels In Loma Linda California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loma Linda California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loma Linda California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loma Linda California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!