Loja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Loja.
10 Best Hotels In Loja:
One of our top picks in Loja.Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Podocarpus offers accommodations in Loja. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a cable TV. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower.
- location of hotel is really good for city center and shopping —
- location is very convenient if you’re spending your time downtown. The city is small so you don’t need a taxi for most places. you can walk if you want. it is located in a safe and tourist-friendly area. breakfast was very good. Staff is helpful but seemed a bit inexperienced.
- The staff went out of their way to make us happy and taken care of.
- Nothing about it, that’s why we checked out the very first day. Maybe, the breakfast was not that bad, but it was not worth the price.
- personel were very helpful and kind, very knowledgeable of the area
Zamorano Real Hotel
One of our top picks in Loja.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zamorano Real Hotel offers accommodations in Loja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- Close to centre of town and very practical for a brief stay.
- Breakfast was cool, had some vegan options. The room was clean, sheets were too, although there was a stain on the blankets. The staff was all really friendly, even though most couldn’t speak English fluently, they still were able to communicate and help. Very lovely view too. Recommend.
- The breakfast was delicious. We also really enjoyed the steaks in the restaurant.
- Basic but confortable. Great deal if you can get it at a discounted rate. I paid too much for what I got. It is worth probably between 45-55 tops.
- I loved the service and the staff. They were all wonderful. The rooms were okay. It was really noisy at night due to parties. Even when I closed my window it felt like they were in the room. The roads are completely torn up right now and there was a hole to the front door. I felt like I could die and fall through. This did not seem to be an issue. I had to walk far with suitcases to get to a taxi. They helped me when I asked but it did not seem like they would offer. I left early and there was no refund. I won’t return.
Grand Hotel Loja
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Grand Hotel Loja offers accommodations in Loja. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Romar Royal Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Romar Royal Hotel offers accommodations in Loja. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The Holel is located just in the down town (perfect location), with good installation beautifully decorated, good sound insulation for a good rest.. The personnel are very helpful and will guide u throughout your stay. I’ll recommend dis hotel to every couple and families. It is a perfect place to enjoy your stay in Loja.
- What did I not like? This was hands down the best customer service I have ever received anywhere. The hotel was clean and comfortable. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They brought treats to us at random times throughout the week, made my anniversary special with a private dinner, with flowers and balloons and rose petals. They helped us get taxis, took a genuine interest in us, and were so kind. We will be back.
- impeccable, professional staff. amazing bed. sound proof walls. excellent shower. good food. view. i look forward to coming back.
Absolutely everything. City hosts were unaware of this brand new hotel. After picking us they decided to move into it.
Right in the heart of city, this modern yet cozy hotel fully delivers value for money.
- The hotel is completely updated and modern. The location in old town was perfect for walking everywhere. Excellent service. Breakfast superb, cooked to order. An excellent bonus and complete surprise was an evening treat delivered to the room every night, cake and Tea, hot chocolate, cookies fresh baked. We couldn’t have been more pleased.
Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Grand Victoria Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Loja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.
- Nice building located in Central plaza. Great location
- Beautiful property. Nice size room and staff very helpful. Nice breakfast
Very nice building and spacious room in the center of town.
- Hotel Grand Victoria was a very pleasant experience nestled in the center of Loja. Great staff, superb restaurant, and fabulous building.
- I suppose the breakfast was good because I couldn’t stay there until it
Hotel Howard Johnson Loja
One of our top picks in Loja.Featuring a hot tub, a swimming pool and a gym, Hotel Howard Johnson Loja offers rooms with free Wi-Fi less than half a mile from Loja’s central park. Breakfast is provided and there are 2 restaurants. The commercial area is just over half a mile away.Decorated in olive hues, rooms at Howard Johnson Loja have cable TV and wood bedside tables. All of them feature private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is served daily. International dishes are available at De La Horchata Gourmet and Casa Lojana Restaurant, and drinks and snacks can be enjoyed at the bar.Hotel Howard Johnson Loja is 28 miles from Camilo Ponce Airport.
- It looks like it may be a decent hotel in a few years. The front desk staff was nice and willing to try to mitigate the many inconveniences that we experienced.
- The pool was nice the jacuzzi was excellent on the days we were allowed to use it
- Modern, well run, super comfortable and a great breakfast.
- Spacious room..excellent breakfast buffet.swimming pool and gym on 4 th floor.
- The free breakfast is the best I have ever had. There are meats, eggs and all kinds of fruits, which are the best of any country I have visited. The pool is nice. The staff is very friendly and professional…..and it’s not a fake business friendly. The are genuinely amicable.. The view, especially at night is breath-taking. The shuttle service is excellent but not free. The beds are comfortable.
Hotel Floys Internacional
Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Hotel Floys Internacional is located in Loja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Bombuscaro offers accommodations in Loja. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Jardines Del Rio Hotel
Jardines Del Rio Hotel offers colonial-style interiors and pleasant rooms located near Loja’s Botanical Garden. Services include free parking and Wi-Fi. Free tea and coffee are offered.Rooms at Hotel Jardines Del Rio gave classical bedding and curtains, with large French windows allowing plenty of natural light. All have en suite bathrooms and cable TV.A continental breakfast buffet with tropical fruits, juices and cold cuts is served. Guests can dine at the hotel´s restaurant and enjoy an exotic cocktail from the bar. Supermaxi Shopping centre is a 10-minute walk.Jardines Del Rio is conveniently located a 5-minute drive from the centre of Loja, which offers several additional dining and leisure options.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Pucará offers accommodations in Loja. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- good price, hot water, well-maintainted hotel, close enough to Plaza de la Independencia.
- The staff was really helpful at every time, without even asking they helped us with touristic information.
- The shower was hot with excellent pressure. Good location, too.
Incredibly helpful staff and very central within Loja. Its no more than a few minutes walk to the center of the city.
The room was very clean with a nice hot shower.
Very well priced with fast Internet WiFi
- I like the staff, they were really helpful and gave me invaluable advise to move around the city. The room was very clean and it has good size. Water was cold and nice for me, it did not last long for the water to be hot once you open the shower. The hostal is very well located and you can reach most of the turistic places from it.
Top Hotels In Loja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!