10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loja Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Loja Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loja Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loja Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loja Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loja Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loja Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loja Andalucía:
Rooms at Almazara are air conditioned and include a TV and safe. Bathrooms come with toiletries. Some rooms offer countryside views.Granada is a 30-minute drive from the hotel, while Málaga is only 40 minutes away. Seville can be reached in less than 90 minutes by car.The Almazara has extensive gardens, with a mini golf course.The hotel’s restaurant offers varied regional cuisine, including characteristic local dishes. It specializes in meat and fresh fish from the Riofrío area.
- The location and views were lovely. Pity about the rest.
- Convenient location on the way North to get the ferry from Santander.
- You couldn’t fault the hotel. It was clean, comfortable with great views.
- The heating was already on in our room when we arrived.A good menu and not over the top prices.Nice warm restaurant to eat in. Very well appointed room.Directions in village to hotel very good too.
- Me encantó la ubicación. Tranquilidad, una piscina estupenda, unas vistas impresionantes a la campiña. Silencio, descanso. Todo un 10.
All air conditioned rooms at Abades Loja have a private balcony, TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.The hotel has a restaurant with a varied dining menu and self-service area. There is also a piano bar.A laundry service is offered, and there is a 24-hour front desk. There are shops and an ATM on-site.
- Clean, comfortable, well designed bathroom and spacious. Plenty of lighting and a very large balcony.
- Good location straight off the road i was driving on, so great to get a good early start in the morning. Cheap room
- It was a great location right off autopista. Hotel was mostly clean and well taken care of.
- The “hotel” reception staff were helpful, friendly and polite. Room staff were also very good. For an overnight stay to break a long journey, this place would be fine.
- Bed. Quiet. Restful. Ideal overnight stop…. Next day’s driving made easier.
Soak up the sunshine on the Manzanil’s terrace and then grab a refreshing drink and snack from the coffee shop.Enjoy delicious grilled meats and fish in the Manzanil’s restaurant. After dinner, head to the pub for a relaxing drink.If traveling on business, make the most of Manzanil’s excellent meeting facilities which are equipped with all the necessary technology. Rooms have special panoramic views over the surrounding landscapes.Take a stroll through the charming town of Loja and visit the various monuments such as the Encarnación church and the Narváez Palace.
Easy, relaxed and convenient. And I left some important things behind. They rung within an hour to tell. Sadly I could not understand Spanish. But they Rung Hotel .com and they passed the message.
How good is that. And they are holding until our return trip. Very good nice staff. And comfy beds. And view of the goats on the mountains.
- The location was ok but would have been better more in the town, good having a bar on site. Safe parking.
- The restaurant menu was more interesting with more entries than usual for a Spanish restaurant. We were very happy with their macaroni bolognese version. However, we ordered Ceasars Salad and got Ensalada Asador which had shrimps! Waitress was either hard of hearing or not familiar with menu because she got it wrong despite my repeating twice.
We have stayed twice and it is a great stop over travelling from Portugal. Staff exceptionally helpful, rooms a little dated but great bar and restaurant.
We will almost certainly stay here again.
- Double room was just 33 euros per night. Before arrival was a bit frightened by the other reviews (they were really bad) but it was not as bad as I expected. I always keep in mind that you always get what you pay, so it was not very bad value for money and to sleep one night it was ok. We arrived before check in time and the lady at the reception checked us in without any problem. Breakfast was good for 4 euros (1 toast and tea, coffee or juice), but it is not worth ordering it in advance, as you can pay it at the bar and choose from the menu.
- Easy, relaxed and convenient. And I left some important things behind. They rung within an hour to tell. Sadly I could not understand Spanish. But they Rung Hotel .com and they passed the message.
Manzanil Área de Servicio
There are a variety of services designed to make your stay a pleasant one. This is ideal accommodations whether you are booking a stay for business of simply to enjoy the natural charms of the historic city of Loja. You can easily get to the Andalusian capitals from here and 45 mi from the Costa del Sol.
- The bathroom and bedroom were big. Location close to motorway. Closeness to town.
- Clean,spacious,dogs allowed. Food available. Perfect for a stop over.
- Good cafe and clean rooms. On the highway but suited me as I just an overnight stay.
- Well sited hotel. Value for money at 45€ per room per night. Good sized rooms and bathroom. Friendly staff. All North facing rooms have spectacular mountain views. Hotel is pet friendly and pets are free. Lots of outdoor space to walk your dog.
- This is an on the road place. For the price they offer I was positively surprised. The room was clean, well heated, spacious, silent and with a decent mattress. It also lookd at the countryside. To cross andalucia on a buget I’d raccomend it
Hotel Rural La Paloma
It is the ideal place to spend a relaxing vacation in a rural setting and due to its geographical setting, allows you to visit Granada (40 min), Málaga ( 30 min), Antequera ( 20 min).
- Excellent hosts, fantastic food and unbelievable scenery! Great location to explore the quieter side of life away from the coast but still only 45 mins from the bright lights of Malaga and under an hour to Granada. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable with a lovely bar area and terrace. Staff and owners really friendly and helpful and the food was out of this world.
- Staff where pleasant, helpful, fastidious and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble and the food was the best we have had in that area of Spain. The owners were pleasant and helpful and couldn’t do enough for you. Rooms were spotless and comfortable and the beds clearly have all had new mattresses recently. Lovely place to stay and relax.
- Great little hotel. Relaxed vibe and the owners are so helpful. Pool was a bonus and the hotel provided towels free of charge. Lovely coffee/ tea at breakfast with a selection of cheese, fruit, breads and cold meats. Would definitely stay here again
Ideal. Location and facilities good food excellent and varied menu.
Would recommend for a short break.
Happy to except dogs. Ours loved it.
- Rear terrace and view from the back of the property lovely. Nice rustic atmosphere in decoration and layout. Andres was very helpful and charming. Evening meal fresh and tasty if slightly expensive.
Caserio de Iznájar
Make your holiday an adventurous one and stay active and outdoors while enjoying the sunshine that Andalusia enjoys most of the year. You can take to the waters by sailing on the lake. The Caserío de Iznájar is basically on an island with various bridges crossing over the lake to the mainland.After soaking up the Andalusian sunshine, take a refreshing swim in the Caserío de Iznájar’s outdoor pool.Dine in typical Andalusian style in the Caserío de Iznájar’s authentic, elegant restaurant which serves tasty dishes typical to the area. You can enjoy your meal outside on the terrace with views over the surrounding countryside and famous olive groves.The recently renovated hotel enjoys a design with Moorish influences. You can admire pretty arches, white-washed walls and large windows which create cool and sunny interiors.
- Very pleasant staff and surroundings. Evening meal very good value and tasty.
- Brilliant location. Lovely building, very warm welcome. Great breakfast
- Simple but comfy room, very good lunch menu of local specialities. Plentiful continental breakfast. Very amiable and helpful staff
Polite and friendly staff, great position on the lake, restaurant was good food and reasonable prices.
Breakfast was good and tasty.
Superb local olive oil – so we went to the farm (4km) and bought some.
- We liked every thing about this hotel , the service,,, the location is just fantastic and all the staff warm and friendly
Cortijo De Tajar
The Cortijo de Tajar is just 20 minutes from Granada, the capital of the region. Make a visit to this fine city which houses numerous historic sights and monuments. In addition to this, the hotel is just 25 mi from Málaga.In the evenings you can relax and enjoy a meal in the hotels restaurant, freshly prepared using local products, including wild asparagus, famous in the Huétor Tájar region.
- The staff were more than helpful and very friendly
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- Ideal for us, just off the autoroute on our way to Portugal
- Un sitio perfecto para el objetivo que teníamos. Personal encantador y un restaurante de 10. Si tuviera que volver por la zona, repetiría. Muchas gracias por toda la atención recibida y por el detalle que tuvieron tanto con nosotros como con nuestro hijo de dos años.
At the hotel, each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Hotel Poniente also have a patio. The rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hotel Poniente, including skiing and hiking.Granada is 20 miles from the hotel, while Nerja is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everything as ordered (child bed extra), room very nice and tidy. Perfect. The place is not fancy, but we wanted something reasonable on the way to Granada. Opposite there is quite nice bar/restaurant with free tapas to drinks you order 😉
- Evening meal was good value for money. Location just off A92 was convenient. Secure parking behind locked gate.
- Most of the staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- Young barman’s entusiasm was second to none, haven’t seen such great attitude in a long time. He’s a real asset to this hotel. Was a bit worried about it as the price was cheapest we have ever paid for a 3star hotel but to my surprise it was ok. Parking was sequre, gates were locked over night. Had a lovely dinner at a really good price, location was perfect for us as travelling from Sevilla to Granada was getting late and hotel is just of the motorway, very handy to recharge your energy.
- Staff were very good, Pilar spoke perfect English and was very attentive. The room was an excellent size but it overlooked the busy road which was noisy,but easy on and on the motorway! Dinner was o.k. and served well
La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
Constructed in the style of a traditional Andalusian palace the hotel offers elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The hotel spa includes an indoor pool, hot tub, sensation showers and sauna. Guests will also find a fitness room.A wide range of dining options are available within the hotel, and there is also a chill out patio serving cocktails.La Bobadilla, a Royal Hideaway Hotel is 50 minutes drive away from both Málaga and Granada airports.
Very clean and super comfortable.
- We loved our stay at Bobadilla, from the lovely bitter orange fragrance on the property to the all the facilities available including restaurants that stayed open between lunch and dinner to accommodate guests that didn’t leave the property. The outdoor pool looked amazing even though we weren’t able to swim due to the weather. The staff was friendly and helpful overall. Breakfast was excellent!
- We have visited many hotels in many countries, but this one by far is the best we have ever stayed at and we are very fussy!! the breakfast is without doubt the best you will ever have.. Everything you could wish for , plus a bit extra…..
- Rooms were unique and gorgeous. Pool facilities were wonderful. Good value for just the room.
- This was a wonderful resort to visit!!!!! Slept so well even with the birds singing outside. An unforgettable spot!!!!!
- Very clean and super comfortable.
Hotel Rural Carlos Astorga
All air conditioned rooms at Hotel Rural Carlos Astorga have a private bathroom. Decorated in typical Andalusian country style, they also have a telephone and TV.The Carlos Astorga restaurant serves regional cuisine. Apart from the rustic dining room, there is also a poolside terrace and bar, where you can enjoy eating outdoors.The hotel tour desk can help organize excursions, and you can rent a bike. Granada and Málaga are a 40-minute drive from the hotel, and Córdoba is an hour away.
- Absolutely loved it! We needed a bit of rest after a week of exploring Andalusia and travelling from one place to another. We booked it for one night but then fell in love with the tranquility of the area and with the friendly staff so much that we changed our plans and extended our stay for one more night. Clean rooms, great food, great pool.
- Scrupulously clean , very attractive hotel. Welcoming and friendly staff.
Es un lugar con muchísimo encanto, para desconectar de todo, buen restaurante y a muy buen precio. A pesar de que ya no era verano, se pudo utilizar la piscina. La cama muy buena y la habitación muy grande y con todas las comodidades. El trato excelente por parte de las chicas de recepción y cocina, no he preguntado por sus nombre pero si vuelvo será por ellas, principalmente 😄.
Iba por trabajo, reservé dos noches y por decisión de mis clientas (alojadas en otro hotel) tuve que irme después de la primera noche y desde dirección del hotel me ayudaron a solucionar el problema y sólo he pagado una noche.
Malgré la barrière de la langue, un accueil très pro.
Petit déjeuner, repas très bons et copieux.
goed ontbijt en diner, er waren weinig gasten dus de tafel werd prive gedekt. Standaard ontbijt met warme broodjes, vleeswaren en kaas, en smeerbare zaken (uit een kuipje), sapje en fruit. echt meer dan voldoende!
Diner zeer grote porties! tegen zeer goede prijzen.
Locatie is top: Vlak bij de snelweg kan je alle kanten op (grenada 45min, antequera 20min, cordoba 75min, Sevilla 100min, ronda 75 min)
Top Hotels In Loja Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loja Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loja Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loja Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!