10 Best Hotels To Stay In Loiba Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Loiba Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Loiba Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loiba Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loiba Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Loiba Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Loiba Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Loiba Galicia:
Hotel Viento del Norte
This seaside town is set between Cabo Ortegal and Estaca de Vares and forms a little peninsula that extends out into the Atlantic. The comfortable rooms have private bathrooms and some of them have views of the sea and the terrace. The location of this hotel is little known and is popularly referred to as the “secret region”. In this region you will see the highest cliffs in Europe, bathed in rivers and waterfalls that provide many opportunities for outdoor leisure activities. The popular culture and nightlife of the area is also well worth the mention.
- A quiet room, an excellent breakfast (sadly no evening meal available in the hotel during our 3 night stay) and exceptionally helpful staff.
- Excellently maintained hotel with quality facilities. Parking available in the quiet village street.This area is off the beaten track with a wonderful rural feel and in a village of local residents not influenced by tourists and no English spoken.The restaurant at the small harbor a true gem.
- The location is perfect and the staff was super helpful. We stumbled upon this little town and couldn’t have been more happy. The beaches are beautiful and the seafood is delicious. Hotel is very clean.
- Room was excellent. Breakfast great. Host accommodating with little English. Small town but interesting.
- Very nice and very clean hotel. Everything looks brand new or it really is. In the room you will find everything you need for your comfort staying: plenty towels, shower cap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrush, slippers, bathrobe….Friendly stuff, beautiful place and picturesque beaches around! Muchas gracias a todos para hacer un buen trabajo!
Hotel Porto do Barqueiro
All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms have a desk.The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and quiet with the added bonus of a top floor room with terrace and sea view. Perfecto!
- Only a short walk from harbour and amenities. Immaculate hotel and room. Nice view from our room. Plenty of nice beaches a short drive away.
Location close to everything. Can walk to the hotel in 5 minutes from the train station, 10 to the supermarket. Unfortunately at 8.30 pm in early October the restaurant managed by the hotel was closed, as was everything else in the port area.
Beautiful spot but definitely a summer location, especially if you don’t have your own transport. No problems with the hotel at all
- Nice balcony overlooking harbour. Comfortable room, quiet. Has a lift.
- The rooms were clean and big. The staff very friendly and the location nice for a couple of days
Hotel El Castaño Dormilón
The countryside around El Castaño Dormilón is ideal for bird watching, hiking or horse riding. The beautiful Morouzos Beach is a 10-minute drive away, and Ortigueira is only 3.1 mi away.Rooms at the Castaño Dormilón combine simple modern décor with original stone walls. Each room has central heating and a private bathroom, with amenities and a hairdryer.Staff at the Castaño’s reception are happy to provide information about the surrounding area. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Location is beautiful and tranquil. The owner gave us a great overview of the area which really helped us plan our tour and we saw some great places. Fantastic host nothing too much trouble. Breakfast was different but really enjoyable loved the banana smoothie
- Fabulous and helpful greeting from the host Alex. Wonderful rural location. Lovely garden. Greet place to relax. Room was great. Breakfasts were fantastic. Near beach. Hosts Alex and Monika were super.
- Exception accommodations and knowledgeable and generous hosts! Superb!!
- Beautiful, clean, really nice spot in nature, amazing breakfast that considered my veganism.
- A beautiful old house in the perfect location to explore the stunning Galician coastline. The rooms were bright, clean and filled with natural light. The hosts were warm and helpful. The breakfast was absolutely delicious. Wish we stayed a week.
Hotel A Pedra
All the rooms at Hotel A Pedra have a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower.Shops and restaurants can be found around Cariño’s center, 1 mi from the hotel. Guests can also enjoy the hiking routes to Cape Ortegal. The area is famous for its impressing cliffs.Other beaches, such as Fornos and Figueiras, can be found within 2.8 mi of Hotel A Pedra. Ortigueira is located 16 mi from the property. A Coruña is 56 mi away.
- The staff was very helpful and helpful. Room was basic but very clean. No air conditioning but comfortable with window open.
- Nice clean hotel, good breakfast, friendly English speaking staff, who gave us good tips about the area. The room did not have an outside window, but it was OK for one night. It was a pleasant surprise to find a small travel kit (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc.) in the bathroom. Parking was fine right in front of the hotel.
- Very nice hotel with very friendly and kind reception. Good breakfast and good location to visit the environments.
- Excellent stay, very friendly owner and great breakfast served in a beuatiful dining room.
- Great facilities, it still feels as fairly recently refurbished hotel. The service was good, there’s plenty of free parking space.
Hotel Gastronómico Boa Vista
The modern rooms at Hotel Boa Vista feature parquet floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a private balcony, spa bath or sea views.The Boa Vista’s restaurant serves Galician food made with fresh, local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.Covas Beach is just across the Viveiro Estuary and you can drive there in around 10 minutes. The town of Viveiro, 1.6 mi away, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings.
- Great room–plenty of space; good sized bathroom, bed was comfortable. AC worked well. Good ventilation and light; fairly quiet. Great staff, great bar, great restaurant! Easy free parking. food was great in both the bar and restaurant.
- The restaurant is very good though not cheap. The room is clean and confortable. It is not noisy at all even though it is next to a Main Street.
- Everything was great about the hotel services, staff were brilliant and friendly, room was comfortable and warm, modern and clean bathroom with loads of freebies. The lively bar is worth visiting in the evening to listen to the locals coming in and putting the world to rights. All middle aged men of course, no women! Delicious tapas were being brought in all the time from the kitchen and these were not ‘amuse- bouche’ size appetisers, this was party food. Substantial breakfast in the morning. Free car parking across the road from the hotel but safe. Oh, nearly forgot.. Nespresso machine (or similar) in the room… excellent!
- Fantastic dinner at restaurant on site. Handy location for driving through. Comfy and clean facilities. Friendly staff. Good price!
- Coffee chocolate and fruit in room was welcome after a long day. Comfortable bed. Dinner options looked interesting but too late for us
O Val Do Naseiro
The elegant, spacious rooms have carpeted floors, air conditioning and satellite TV. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub and amenities including a hairdryer.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. The à la carte menu features a variety of regional Galician dishes, including caldo gallego, a Galician broth, and octopus. There is also a café-bar and a lounge.O Val Do Naseiro features a children’s playground and offers free on-site parking. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the hotel. Staff are happy to provide further information on sights and activities, such as Souto de Retorta with its 100-year old eucalyptus trees. Covas Beach is about a 10-minute drive away.
- Lovely hotel with outside pool, bar and great parking. Lovely big spacious rooms. Could have stayed longer
- Very spacious room, clean, great bathroom and fantastic buffet breakfast. Menu del Dia for €15 was tasty and good value. I didnt have a chance to use the pool but that looked nice.
- Great looking hotel, very impressive. Lovely grounds. Bedrooms large clean and well fitted. Great breakfast, coffee was great, best I’ve had in a hotel.
- The pool was lovely. The breakfast was the best breakfast buffet on our teavels so far and worth the money. We ate lunch and dinner there and the food was excellent. We ate outside the bar but could have eaten in the bar or restaurant also. Staff very pleasant. Air con in large bedrooms excellent.
- What a breakfast buffet…best so far on travels. All meals exquisite in bar and restaurant. Pool facilities great. So relaxing. Great to have large room with AC and bath tub. Everything very reasonably priced. Friendly staff….
Hotel El Millón
All rooms include a seating area with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a bath tub. Guests can also use the private parking on site.The town of Viveiro, 1.9 mi from the property, contains town wall ruins and a collection of Romanesque buildings. The famous As Catedrales Beach is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Easy to park. Nice view from my room. Spacious room. Friendly staff.
- A good, friendly small hotel, with small bar/ restaurant attached. Easy access to town and some beautiful beaches nearby.
Schönes Zimmer mit herrlicher Aussicht.
Für uns sehr gut gelegen.
- La ubicación era perfecta..Esta a 2 km de Viveiro..Facil aparcamiento. Muy tranquilo
- Lo único que nos gustó de este hotel fueron las vistas y la limpieza de la habitación.
At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.Hotel Pedramea has a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including windsurfing and cycling.Ferrol is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Viveiro is 15 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 36 miles away.
- The gentleman in charge did try hard but didn’t have much to offer.
- Habitación cómoda y limpia, los dueños muy amables
- Me gustó que está muy cerca de las zonas de interés pero sin estar dentro del “follón” y no había mucho tránsito por lo que pudimos dormir de maravilla. Está muy limpio, la habitación es muy confortable y el baño es grande y bien preparado.
- Aparcamiento gratuito y enorme. El silencio ambiental pese a estar en la carretera.Cerca de la ria,a pie 2 minutos.
- Équipements de l’hôtel au niveau des chambres très convenables.
Hotel Areas III Playa
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hotel Areas III Playa provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a bath.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Ribadeo is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Foz is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 46 miles from the property.
Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Staff were very friendly although they spoke little English and we knew little Spanish, but we managed to communicate very well.
The rooms & bathrooms were very clean and beds were made and fresh towels each day.
Breakfast was basic continental self service.
Perfect location for walking to the harbour where the Biathle competition was.
Great restaurant and bar nearby. A well stocked supermarket next door.
- Nice big room with huge in quiet location. Very little noise at night. Got a good price as we booked ahead despite the rest of the hotel being full with modern pentathlon athletes for the world championships which happened to be taking place!
- Very comfortable hotel in an ideal location and friendly staff.
- Lovely clean room with a beautiful view of the beach
- Location great right opposite beach. Unfortunately the beach was in process of putting more sand so was not usable. Usually long expanse of lovely beach. Room had air con for heat and air and worked quickly. Modern looking room with great view.
- Lovely hotel on the seafront.
Hotel Celta Galaico
Featuring a bath, the rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bidet. Extras include a desk and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.The property is close to the beautiful Mariña Lucense area, as well as the Rías Altas waterways. A Coruña Airport is 66 mi away, Santiago de Compostela Airport is 90 mi away and Oviedo Airport is 93 mi away.
- Great place to stay in Viveiro – we went for Ressurection Fest. Staff are really friendly and can tell you a secret or two about best places to go and avoid crowds! Really quiet spot to recover from a long metal night! Highly recommended
Owner is a super friendly guy who does everything. I don’t know how he does it but he’s always around and always working for you.
The room was excellent, the shower amazing, and the breakfast cake was out of this world.
Would definitely stay there again.
– family hotel in a small village, but 20 mins walking along the sea coast to the city center with great view.
– the owner is very friendly and helpful with our heavy luggage
– our room with balcony of sea-view
– good wider bed, clean and quality room
- La terraza de la habitación es muy agradable y con vistas sobre la bahía.
- Tranquilidad y cercanía personal muy atento limpieza de instalaciones
Top Hotels In Loiba Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Loiba Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Loiba Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Loiba Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!