10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lodosa Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Lodosa Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lodosa Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lodosa Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lodosa Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lodosa Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lodosa Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lodosa Navarre:
Hotel Villa De Andosilla
Rooms at the Villa de Andosilla have functional modern design and hardwood floors. They include air conditioning, heating and a bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.The Villa de Andosilla Hotel serves homemade food in its stylish restaurant. There is also a cafe which opens onto the square in the center of town.On the border between Navarra and La Rioja, the hotel is just a 15-minute drive from the AP68 Highway. San Adrián is 2.5 miles away, and Calahorra is 6 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and the room was excellent
- Evening meal was fine and room was comfortable. We stayed 1 night in order to break our journey to the Med. It was a good quiet location yet not to far off route for our onward travel.
- Modern hotel, very big room with private terrace, very clean. Underground parking for motorcycle. Hotel has bar and restaurant. Wi-fi.
- Friendly staff and secure parking and although the restaurant was not open on Sunday night they emailed us with a short menu that would be available. Food was good and well served. Good bed.
- The room was spacious, the beds comfortable and the bathroom well equipped. There is secure underground parking which is included in the room cost.
Hotel Villa De Cárcar
At Hotel Villa De Cárcar, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.Logroño is 24 miles from Hotel Villa De Cárcar, while Tudela is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 31 miles from Hotel Villa De Cárcar.
- The woman helping us to check in was very friendly and tried to help (even though she did not speak any English which made it pretty hard to communicate).
- The community atmosphere; the friendliness and help of staff and comfortable ambiance of the hotel.
- Our hostess went above and beyond. We arrived late, the town was closed. We were fed and watered from her own kitchen. Language was our only barrier until we fired up google translate! Highly recommend this hotel.
- El restaurante, las raciones y platos eran enormes
- Instalaciones de construcción reciente, todo muy limpio y el personal muy agradable.
The Calahorra Hotel has easy access to the AP-68 Motorway, and is midway between Logroño and Tudela.All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit have satellite TV and a work desk. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Babycots are available on request.The hotel restaurant serves traditional local dishes, as well as international cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested, and there is a bar and 24-hour cafeteria.
excellent welcome at reception.
Friendly to dogs
Didn’t use the restaurant but will next time
Not a luxury hotel but just what we needed and value for money
Not walking distance to a town but we were only using as a stop over
Nothing. Very poor experience. It took 4 people to book us in. It took 1/2 hour.
1st room. Full bank of industrial air con units just outside window. Also large kitchen fan vent.
Very very noisy. Completely blocked view
2nd room offered. Very small disabled room. Limited room to move. Air con not working.
If you were not disabled when you stayed in this room, you would be when you left. Enclosed area outside window. Area full of bird mess.
3rd room offered suitable.
Restaurant food very poor. Didn’t finish meal.
- Dinner value for money, location of hotel very convenient. Reception area nice. WiFi good.
- Good location with easy access from the autoroute, ideal when heading to Bilbao ferry. Excellent breakfast. Helpful staff.
- It was very close to the toll road we were travelling up to Bilboa to catch the ferry home. So there was minimum deviation from our route, plus it was near enough for a brief trip into Calahorra to do some sight seeing. We didn’t have our evening meal there only because we had already eaten, but opted to have breakfast at the hotel which was lovely and very good value. There was a good selection on offer. The receptionist was very helpful and had great communication skills, also all the other staff we had dealings with made us feel very welcome and were very kind and helpful. We will definitely use this hotel again if the need arises.
- excellent welcome at reception.
Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Public parking can be found 150 feet from the property.Tudela is 24 mi from Hostal Ochoa, while Olite is 18 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 34 mi away.
- Lovely lady on desk. Breakfast delivered to room (on time) warm room ( 16th Jan.)
- Cama larga y ducha alta, muy de agradecer para los que estamos próximos al metro noventa.
- muy buen colchon…la cena en el mesón de la cuesta mereció la pena.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la propreté et le petit déjeuner
- La atención de la dueña, el desayuno en la habitación y la limpieza
Parador de Calahorra
The Parador de Calahorra is housed in one of the most important historic buildings in the region of La Rioja. The local city of Calahorra is famous for its Roman background, and is built around a cathedral dating from Roman times.Stroll through the Parador and admire the large doorways, Christian artwork and other Medieval-style decor. Here you can relax by the fireplace with friends or family or head to the hotel’s restaurant. This charming venue serves characteristic Riojan dishes accompanied by the region’s world-famous wine.
- General standard and facilities were what we have always found at paradoxes.
- Hotel staff were very helpful and went out of their way to assist us. A typical Spanish Parador with character. Room was well furnished, comfy bed and quiet. Had dinner in the hotel and food was very good.
- Quite quiet with easy parking, Not the best parador
- Good value evening meal available at a sensible time.
- Nice hotel, modern design compared to most Paradors. Good size room with comfortable beds. Great staff throughout. Very good breakfast.
All air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ríos have a balcony. There is a mini-bar, safe, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel restaurant uses local produce to prepare regional dishes.There is a ticket service and tour desk at the Ríos Hotel. It is a 10-minute drive to Calahorra, and the AP-68 Main Road, making it easy to explore La Rioja from the hotel.
- Excellent location and facility. No food and drink other than vending machine but very close to city center.
- The Staff was very kind and the hotel was clean and Comfortable.
- Excellent service at short notice. Courteous and helpful staff.
- The hotel was very clean and the staff were great – very polite and helpful.
- Me encanto el servicio personalizado que tienen. Un encanto. Para repetir!
Hotel Ciudad De Calahorra
Rooms in the Ciudad De Calahorra combine light walls with wooden furniture. They have air conditioning and a safe.The Ciudad De Calahorra has a bar serving drinks and snacks. It also has 24-hour reception. The restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the region, such as game.The hotel can be found in the heart of Calahorra, just 350 feet from the Town Hall. Parking is available nearby on request. Calahorra has good road access to the rest of the Rioja region. Logroño Airport is about 19 mi away.
- Very Spanish hotel and area, which was great by us. Staff very helpful.
- Hotel muy céntrico. El menú del medidodia estuvo muy bueno 🙂
La habitación es correcta aunque el precio no es barato. Cobran 15 euros por cama supletoria.
No hay secador pero en recepción te facilitan uno.
La amabilidad del personal.
- La amabilidad del personal. Y la situación geográfica en relación al trabajo que tenía que hacer
Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo
The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel restaurant serves traditional La Rioja cuisine and tapas dishes.Discover the cultured city that prospered due to its famous shoe industry. Stroll around the charming streets that display a historic journey. Begin with the Roman remains of the old city walls, then proceed into the Middle Ages with the Gothic, arched city entrance. Continue through to the 17th and 18th-century ancestral homes of the Baroque period and finally, enjoy the Modernist architecture with the Art museum’s attractive façade.Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo features an eclectic mix of fashionable decor with antique furnishings, providing an attractive setting for your stay in the Rioja region. The hotel bases itself around the theme of wine –the region’s most famous export.
Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Arnedo has its rich mining industry history.
Breakfast is fine, not exceptional, but enough.
- The friendly chat when booking in with the young man.
It was ok but expensive having to buy a breakfast that we couldn’t eat.
Spare a thought for the westerners as we do in the uk for the continentals
The breakfast, particularly yoghurt and fruit.
Staff provided more pillows and brought them to room.
- Limpísimo, cama y almohada comodísimas, baño estupendo, desayuno muy rico y completo. Personal realmente amable (mención especial a la camarera de desayunos, que es encantadora). Se aparca fácilmente.
- Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Hotel Villa de los Arcos
All of the modern rooms in the Villa de los Arcos have a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathrooms.The hotel has a luggage store, as well as petrol pumps and a small shop. It is also happy to help organize tours of the local area. A free shuttle service to Plaza del Coso in Arcos is available on prior request.There is also a large, modern bar-café serving fixed menus. It is open from early until late each day, and also has a terrace.Hotel Villa de los Arcos is less than 1.2 mi from the town of Los Arcos, and the Circuito de Navarra racetrack is less than 0.6 mi away. Logroño, in La Rioja, is about 19 mi away. Free shuttle bus for pilgrims from and to the town are offered subject to availability.
- Way off the Camino. They did drive me to it the next morning. They charged 10 euro to send my bag to the next town, everywhere else is 5-7 euro.
- Great bathroom and room size, comfortable bed and helpful staff
The service- they gave us a ride back to the Camino in the morning.
The food- best home cooked FRIED food I had in awhile.
The store- loaded up on junk food for the next day.
This place was truly a blessing in disguise!
Rooms were clean comfortable nicely furnished. Staff were friendly and the beds were very comfortable.
Ther location was excellent.
- The price was very good. Room was clean and comfortable, front desk staff helped me with directions and the area. I was on bicycle and they put it in a secure place for me overnight. The restaurant was good.
Featuring wooden floors, rooms are soundproofed and heated. Each has a modern private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. There is a safe and work desk.The Virrey Hotel has an à la carte restaurant, which specializes in Riojan cuisine. The hotel’s continental breakfast, included in all rates, consists of coffee or tea, juice and either toast or a pastry. A buffet breakfast is available on request.On-site parking is offered for an extra charge and the hotel has a tour desk. The area is known for its vineyards and dinosaur tracks.
- The welcome and facilities, room and pet friendlyness from staff.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, also speak English. We had a problem with air con in our room so they immediately moved us to another room. Less than 3 hours from Santander so good stop for journey back to UK.
- Esta en ubicacion cómoda para todo, la atencion del oersonal es muyt buena y calidad de habitacion. Excelente en lineas generales. Repetiré
- Las vistas desde la habitación muy buenas a la calle principal y al castillo de Arnedo. El personal muy amable y educado sobre todo el chico del desayuno que estaba hasta arriba de trabajo el solo y siempre mostraba una sonrisa. Cerca del centro con bares y restautantes en los alrededores.
- La simpatia y amavilidad del personal, la limpieza y la comida.
Top Hotels In Lodosa Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lodosa Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lodosa Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lodosa Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!