10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lockeford California – Top Hotel Reviews
Lockeford California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lockeford California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lockeford California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lockeford California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lockeford California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lockeford California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lockeford California:
The Inn at Locke House
Located in the Lodi Wine Appellation which boasts over 75 wineries, this bed and breakfast is a 25-minute drive from downtown Stockton, California. It features rooms with a fireplace and free Wi-Fi.The homey guest rooms at this historic brick farmhouse include an iPod docking station and a seating area. Each has a private bathroom.French toast, eggs, and fresh fruit are just some of the breakfast options at The Inn at Locke House. Boxed breakfasts are also available to go.Beautiful landscaped gardens surround The Locke House. Many of the vegetables used in cooking are grown on the property.The Lodi Wine and Visitors Center has information on the Lodi Wine Trail and is 12.3 miles from The Locke House Inn. Lockeford Springs Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Days Inn & Suites Lodi
One of our best sellers in Lodi! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn & Suites Lodi offers accommodations in Lodi, just 22 miles from Laguna.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shops at the property.Stockton is 12 miles from Days Inn & Suites Lodi CA, and Elk Grove is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 43 miles from Days Inn & Suites Lodi.
- The breakfast offered was descent. The price for the size of the room wasn’t to bad.
- I was very surprised. I have stayed in Lodi before and was not impressed. This time everything was great.
- The room was very clean -this was most important for me. As others noted, the rooms were recently remodeled. All places should have hardwood floors. It was odd to have a different hardwood floor in the bathroom, but it was still nice. The room had a refrigerator and a microwave. Breakfast is from 6-9a – you can make your own waffles; and fresh fruit. The coffee was kind of bad, but you can make tea or have juice. The staff are really nice. We came in a little later than we expected, and they called me to make sure we were still on our way. We use a sound machine when we sleep, so we didn’t notice any sounds/noise as other reviewers. I was nervous and felt like I was taking a chance with this booking, but this was a decent place to stay in the area and a good value.
- The waffle machine wasn’t working at trouble using it not a very good breakfast
- The whirlpool in the room was great to relax in before going to sleep.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lodi
Off Highway 99 in Lodi, California’s wine country, this hotel offers easy access to local attractions including vineyards and provides a free daily hot breakfast and in-room flat-screen TVs.While staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Lodi, guests can enjoy working out in the modern fitness center, relaxing in the heated outdoor pool or browsing the internet with free wireless access. The hotel also offers free weekday newspapers and in-room coffeemakers.Local attractions, including popular Zinfandel wineries and Micke Grove Zoo can be found only minutes from the Lodi Hampton Inn and Suites. Recreational activities, including fishing and hiking are also available at nearby Lodi Lake.
- The A/C was much appreciated on a blistering hot weekend that even locals were unprepared for. The bathroom was well appointed. The in room refrigerator worked well.
- We arrived a little early but the staff said it wasn’t a problem and let us check in. All the staff there were very friendly! The room was very clean. The breakfast selection was awesome! We are very picky on our coffee but the coffee you served tasted great. Omelette was delicious. We really enjoyed our stay, we had no problems whatsoever. Thank you for making our stay great!!!
- Nice facility. Breakfast had much starch and not enough protein. Need bacon and scrambled eggs. Omelets not good taste. Lots of sugar items.
- The bed and the breakfast were good. The world-go was slow. The TV was grainy. There was no refrigerator or microwave. No pn available on checkout.
Close to 99 highway and downtown Lodi.
The breakfast was fine.
Liked being on the top floor.
Booking.com didn’t forward our reservation from may 23rd but the hotel was very accommodating.
Bed was very comfortable.
Bathroom facilities were great.
The room was a good size.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Lodi
The Econo Lodge hotel is located off Highway 99, within walking distance of the Lodi Grape Festival and Harvest Fair and easily accessible from Sacramento and San Francisco. This family-friendly, pet-friendly hotel is close to local attractions and businesses, including Lodi Lake Park, Hutchins Street Square and the University of the Pacific.Guests of this Lodi, CA hotel can enjoy visiting some of the more than sixty local wineries of the Lodi Wine Country. Wine and chocolate lovers will not want to miss the ZinFest Wine Festival and the Wine & Chocolate Weekend. The waterways of the California Delta provide a variety of activities and over 20 local golf courses are nearby. Popular wedding venues are also close by. Visitors will appreciate downtown Lodi, with its variety of restaurants, cocktail lounges and clothing boutiques.Full-service features and amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, free newspaper and free coffee in the lobby. The free deluxe continental breakfast features muffins, toast, juice, coffee and cereal. Guests at this Lodi, CA hotel can also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and barbecue pit.In addition to standard amenities, all guest rooms include microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable TV with HBO. Guest laundry facilities are on the premises. The 24-hour staff is ready to assist every guest. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to copy and fax services.
- What i liked about this place, the staff is great. The rooms are very fancy very clean. I would recommend this place to every one.
- Way too much noise could not sleep breakfast was poor the waffle machine was bad no fruit will not return again
- The room was ok …..nice TV, beds were comfortable enough but pillows were not so good, it has a refrigerator. The breakfast was ok, they had a waffle maker.
- Fun, enjoyable front desk staff. One must consider Lodi is a farming community with hard working people with little monies for entertainment.
The croissants could have been extra flakey only there wasn’t any
The breakfast was very very poor
Motel 6 Lodi
Only 5 minutes from the Hill House Museum and the Wine Country Casino and Restaurant, this motel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Wi-Fi internet is available.The accommodations at the Lodi Motel 6 include a refrigerator and microwave. They come equipped with cable TV and local calls are free.A gym and business center are part of the facilities at this pet-friendly motel. Free coffee is served in the lobby every morning.Downtown Stockton and Stockton Metropolitan Airport are 25 minutes from Motel 6 Lodi.
- The room was very big. The bed you seat on it and it was so soft
- What I did like was that it was Pet friendly, the flooring was all hard surface, and it was clean.
- My stay was very enjoyable. Staff gave me a KJV Bible at check-in, as requested. Thank you!!
- The price is right. Close to the freeway, wineries and restaurants. Pet friendly and recently renovated.
- Close proximity to freeway. Open field for dog walking. Did not charge extra for pets.
Holiday Inn Express Lodi
Located between Sacramento and San Francisco, this Lodi, California hotel is a 6-minute drive from Wine Country Casino. It features an indoor pool and modern rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every spacious room at the Holiday Inn Express Lodi. All rooms include air conditioning and a seating area with sofa bed.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Lodi Holiday Inn Express. Snacks and drinks can be purchased at the 24/7 Sweet Shop.Free access to the 24-hour gym and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Holiday Inn Express. Parking is also free on site.Knowlton Art Gallery and the World of Wonders Science Museum are both 2.5 miles from the hotel. Lakewood Mall and Micke Grove Zoo are a 10-minute drive away.
- Excellent facility. Very clean and very quiet. Parking is adequate.
- The bed was super comfy and the water pressure in the show was soothing!
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was a nice size. Bed was comfortable.
- The breakfast was the best we have had for this type of hotel. Varied menu. I was surprised
- Enjoyed the breakfast room. It was very nice. In the morning Grace is there to make sure you have everything you need. She is so nice. We even took wine and cheese there in the evening. A nice patio area overlooking a vineyard at the back was a sunny place to sit also. This property is close to many nice vineyards. It is not fancy, however, very clean with a very friendly staff! We enjoyed our stay very much!
Comfort Inn & Suites Galt – Lodi North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Galt – Lodi North offers accommodations in Galt, just 22 miles from Sacramento. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV.Laguna is 11 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Galt – Lodi North, and Stockton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Accomadations staff friendly overall great experience
- Employers very pleasant, facilities were neat and clean, close to fwy. Good selection for breakfast. Have stayed here several times because of consistently good conditions.
- We asked for a quiet room and we got it! The room thermostat worked! The staff was very good! The location of the facility was very good!
- I liked staff courtesy and the cleanliness of the rooms.
Eggs were great breakfast good and everything was there I even had waffles
I don’t know why but the coffee in the room was the best I use the tap water and it was great , the bed was very comfortable,ok the cable was so-so the elevator did not work at first no big deal they got fix all and all it was great ,but they need a party room ,we were not ready to quit at 10 what’s up with that.
Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites is located in Lodi in the region of California, just 21 miles from Laguna.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stockton is 12 miles from BEST WESTERN I-5 Inn & Suites, and Elk Grove is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 42 miles from Best Western I-5 Inn & Suites.
- I liked the full breakfast with scrambled eggs cooked well, and several different choices available like waffles, muffins, potatoes, oatmeal, and sausage patties. I liked the wood floors in the rooms. The restroom area was larger than usual. I liked that the heater/air conditioner/fan controls were on the wall. The staff were friendly.
- Eggs were great! Good breakfast! Nice hot hot tub ! Indoor tiny pool ! Windows opened . Nice staff !
- Didn’t;t like anything as I have spend about 7 hours trying to get refunded a purely false charge of $188.68. They credited $94.34 leaving an overcharge of $94.34. Which should post as another credit $94.34 to our account in 2-3 days. Which I doubt will ever happen.
- Nothing absolutely NOTHING! Our reservation was so screwed up it is embarrassing this place is even in business. They did not have our reservation, did NOT want see our printed reservation, said they would get one faxed from Booking.com. We had to pay the nightly price and then get credited back the over charge from the Booking.come price.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable. The only downside is that the a/c was a little musty. I think the filter needed to be replaced. We only stayed for one night, but I would have been happy to stay longer. Great room for the price!
Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa Lodi
This 4-star hotel is in Lodi, California, home of several award-winning wineries. The hotel offers a full-service spa, an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant with wine bar.Wine & Roses Hotel Restaurant Spa Lodi features a balcony or patio in every guest room. A refrigerator and coffeemaker are also provided. Guests will also enjoy free in-room Wi-Fi.In addition to a modern gym, guests at the Lodi Wine & Roses Hotel can enjoy the hot tub.The restaurant at the Wine & Roses Lodi offers a historic dining room and outdoor dining on the porch, which is surrounded by gardens. The lounge offers a fireplace and comfortable seating.
- The hotel grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the spa is nice, the fountains and the birds in the cages outside the room were peaceful. Spacious rooms, cozy fireplace.
- Room was great with big bath tub, fireplace, great bed.
- Have stayed there every year for years – love the property
- Lovely hotel we only stayed for one night as travelling through but super comfy bed and great restaurant
- Property was beautiful, food excellent and staff friendly. We plan on returning soon.
Located in Stockton, 29 miles from Laguna, Rodeway Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Modesto is 30 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Lodi is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- nothing except it was a place to sleep. no toilet paper in the room, old used washclothin the shower, mold in shower that was gross! would never stay again!!
- Nasty they dnt even clean the bathrooms I recommend people not to spend their money there it’s not worth it
- It was very kind of the lady who registered me to allow me to check in before 3:00 PM I drove all night to be at an Appt. at 7:30 am I was so grateful.
- I didn’t like a single thing about this property.
- The only thing I could say kind about the hotel is, they did have a decent magnifying mirror. I have never thought so poorly in my life & im 55. It was disgusting.
Top Hotels In Lockeford California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lockeford California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lockeford California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lockeford California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!