10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lobelos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lobelos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lobelos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lobelos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lobelos Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lobelos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lobelos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lobelos Galicia:
Hotel la Marina
The La Marina has a café-bar where you can have a drink. There are also many restaurants in town.Staff at reception can provide information about what Galicia has to offer. The beautiful town of Santiago de Compostela is 1 hour and 25 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was huge and so was the bed. We were walking the Camino and this was the most comfortable bed so far. There is a supermarket across the road and a bar and restaurant downstairs. Cee is a good rest stop before Finisterre.
- The bed was without a doubt one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The service was discreet and low key – which is just how I like it. The food is local, seasonal and without pretension. All in all – a great little hideaway. A best kept secret!
- Perfect location in Cee before heading off ro Finisterre. The bathroom was .. . fabulous!!
- Nice big airy room on the third floor. It had good wifi. Beds were comfortable. Lots of extras in the bathroom: shampoo, gel, shower caps, etc..and super clean place. Good coffee and croissant in the morning.
- Loved the artwork,beautiful stonework, the unusual tile and frunishings. Room is generous in size.
Hotel Oca Insua Costa da Morte
Located near the world-renowned Finisterre, the Insua provides a perfect location for exploring the Galician coastline. It lies just 1,000 feet from Cee’s new seafront promenade and the beach beyond.Try the town’s fresh seafood at the nearby market or in the hotel’s own restaurant. This venue specializes in fish and seafood caught in the local rias, an attractive feature of the region’s waterfront.
- The suite was spacious and very comfortable. We had an enormous bathroom with massive whirlpool bath and great shower. The bed was very comfortable and we slept really well. The staff were amazing, we could not have wished for more.
- Great hotel, spotlessly clean, great food , comfortable beds.
- Attached restaurant & bar, fine service, 100% efficient.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
Set in a restored 17th century building, rooms at Hotel Larry feature simple, elegant decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine, specializing in seafood. There is also a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge area.The Larry offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Cee Harbor. Finisterre and its lighthouse are 8.1 mi and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 80 minutes.
Nothing was too much trouble for the family staff.Very clean rooms and hotel.Excellent meals freshly cooked.
Very nice area around and quiet at night.All in all excellent value.Strongly recommended.I will go back next year.
- Nice and friendly host. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- A big room with balcony, big window. Friendly staff and speak english 🙂
- My brother and I stayed at Hotel en route to Finnestere. . We reserved two double rooms for single usage at 40 euros per room. We were very happy with the standard of bedroom . Th e bathroom was a little small but perfectly adequate. the bed was very comfortable and both rooms very clean. We had an excellent supply of hot water. Breakfast was included in the price and consisted of freshly squeezed orange juice ,ham,cheese and excellent toast,marmalade,jams and butter. We were attended by very helpful and friendly staff who made our stay very enjoyable. The hotel is centrally located with easy access from the camino route.
- Nice man who owns it and wanted to be of service, right on the Camino trail
- Nothing was too much trouble for the family staff.Very clean rooms and hotel.Excellent meals freshly cooked.
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
Hotel Playa De Quenxe is located on the Corcubión Estuary, 0.6 mi from the small town of Corcubión. Cape Finisterre is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the area.Rooms at the Playa De Quenxe Hotel have bright, modern décor. Some have a seating area with a sofa bed, as well as a terrace.
- Not ready for the season a head still doing work and no organisations.
Only the location. Hotel not fully open and prepared.
Work still going on the bar lounge are. Not good enough.
- This hotel is under new management and promises to be fantastic
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
Hotel As Hortensias
Rooms at As Hortensias feature colorful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the center of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savor Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- La atención recibida, las vistas al mar, la comodidad de la habitación y el cuidado en cada detalle del alojamiento.
Posto meraviglioso. La gentilezza dello staf, la pulizia, il panorama.
Ecocasa Lema II
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a terrace. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at Ecocasa Lema II also provide guests with a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Ecocasa Lema II.Finisterre is 11 miles from the hotel, while Noya is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Alén do Mar
Air-conditioned rooms at Alén do mar are bright and include a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the forest or beach, while others include terrace and a spa bath or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the property’s cafeteria. There is also a cozy TV lounge and a reading room where you can relax with a daily newspaper.You can walk along the seafront promenade to Fisterra, with its port and famous lighthouse. Hiking is also popular in the surrounding area.The Alén do Mar offers free parking. Santiago de Compostela is 50 mi away.
- Amazing views with great large balconies and a few meters from the sea! Very helpful and friendly staff, large comfortable modern room
- Beautiful hotel. Very simple but very stylish. Direct access to the most beautiful beach with crystal clear water.
- Brand new and excellent location. At the end of our camino we needed a place to relax. 3 km from Finisterra this hotel was excellent. Balcony in our room, super clean and friendly staff that went the extra mile in terms of breakfast and being very arranging when we needed to unfortunately leave one day earlier.
- Very friendly, professional and helpful staff. Very nice breakfast girls. Room was with terrace and had wonderful view. Bed very comfy, bathroom spacious and clean. Hotel is very close to the beach. Breakfast delicious and everyday was different. Thank you very much Hotel Alen do Mar:)
- Loved it,wish had a few days there instead of just the one!
Hotel Playa Langosteira
Many of the 28 comfortable rooms boast terraces with beautiful views over Langosteira Beach, Ria Corcubión and Monte do Pindo.It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.
- The beach opposite is lovely but it is too far out of the port and area of restaurants and activities.
- The staff was very congenial and helpful. The breakfast was great. I was able to check in early.
I stayed here 2 days alone before my husband and son met me here. I was so pleased to find my room
Inviting, clean, airy, bright and safe. I was completely comfortable by myself. Staff was extremely helpful with minor questions and needs I had.
- Everything. Steps away from a stunning beach. Approx. 3km to center of town. Exceptionally comfortable room size and private bath.
- Good dining room and evening meal – comfortable small bar for afternoon coffee/drinks – very clean and well maintained property. Professional, warm staff.
Hotel Bela Fisterra
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Hotel Bela Fisterra.Ribeira is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- alles neu und sauber, moderne designer Zimmer, sehr freundliches Personal (sogar deutschsprachig)
- El hotel en sí,es precioso, la ubicación junto a la playa y el personal encantador.
Neu eröffnetes Hotel direkt am Strand und Jakobsweg
Super freundliche Angestellte
Ungezwungener Aufenthalt im jeder Hinsicht (etwa keine festen Frühstückszeiten, leckerer Meerestee zur Begrüssung, super Ausstattung der Zimmer mit Regenwasserdusche)
- Un meraviglioso rifugio sull’Oceano, camere dal design moderno e creativo e personale gentilissimo. Splendida la possibilità di avere gratuitamente le biciclette per girare sulla bellissima ciclabile sull’Oceano sino al faro di Finisterre.
- La decoración de la habitación, la ubocación y los detalles tanto de la habitacion como la total disponibilidad del personal
Top Hotels In Lobelos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lobelos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lobelos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lobelos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!