10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lo Baturno Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lo Baturno Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lo Baturno Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lo Baturno Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lo Baturno Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lo Baturno Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lo Baturno Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lo Baturno Murcia:
Posadas De España Cartagena
Relax in your contemporary-styled guestroom, where state-of-the-art amenities include free Wi-Fi internet coverage and flat-screen satellite TVs. You can also choose to stay in shape at the on-site gym before enjoying a drink or delicious meal in the Posadas de España Cartagena’s own bar-restaurant.The hotel lies a short distance from the Parque Mediterráneo recreational area, and a quick drive from the resort of La Manga and the unique Menor Sea.
- A very good standard hotel for the money. Excellent location if you want the shopping centre.
- Everything.Good breakfast,strong WIFI,comfortable parking ,great location
- Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful, comfy beds.
- Good quality/price relation. Good breakfast options.
- Hotel was quite new, very confortable and spacious room. Check in staff very friendly.
NH Campo Cartagena
Rooms at NH Campo Cartagena are spacious and bright, with functional modern design. Each one has air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV which includes Canal Plus, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and selection of toiletries. A pillow menu is also available.The Campo Cartagena has a 24-hour bar and various lounges, and the restaurant serves dinner from Monday to Thursday. The 24-hour reception offers a concierge service and tour desk, offering information about the city and the Costa Calida.The hotel is within 1.2 mi from Concepción Castle and Cartagena Port. Cala Cortina Beach is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. UNED is 350 feet away.Guests can park for free at the hotel.
- Very pleasant and helpful waitress Not a huge selection on the menus but adequate. Well priced and nicely presented
- Good comfortable value option in Cartagena. On street parking is free and seemed easy to access rather than paying for hotel parking. Supermarket adjacent.
- Staff very friendly, rooms nice and large and bed very comfortable, good soundproofing. Plenty of free parking spaces around the hotel. There is a Mercadona next door to the hotel if you want to get any provisions.
- If you have a car, it is a perfect price/quality ratio. There are a lot of free paring slots just around the hotel
Great breakfast selections. The best I’ve had so far in Spain. Including smoothies and a good selection of pastries and some fruit.
Good secure parking onsite!
The hotel’s lounge has a large flat-screen TV and a free internet point. The Manolo also offers a large, free, on-site car park. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The Hotel Manolo’s restaurant is open from early morning to late at night, serving set menus and à la carte dishes. Traditional Spanish tapas are served in the cafe-bar.Located around 0.9 mi away, the historic center of Cartagena, the Roman theater and the Congress Center can be reached from the bus stop right outside the hotel. Cala Cortina Beach is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- It was a good stay. The staff were great and I have no complaints.
- receptionist was extremely helpful. She went the extra mile to sort things out quickly and efficiently. Although hotel some way out from the centre the bus stop was right out side and the fare to the centre very reasonable.
- Beds a little hard. Would have liked another pillow andtea/coffee Mali g facilities in the room.
- Excellent help from reception staff! Very polite and nothing too much trouble!
- Everything was so simple, the staff were very friendly and remembered me everyday which was nice.
Hotel La Posada
The air conditioned rooms at the Posada are bright and have cable TV. Each room has heating and a desk.A continental breakfast is served on the hotel’s pretty tiled patio, or in the cafe.La Palma is a 20-minute drive from the historic city of Cartagena and Calblanque Monte Park, where there is a golf course. The beaches of the famous Mar de Menor isthmus are approximately 11 miles away.
Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
nicely designed. The Breakfast was simply anf delicious.
- Lovely family run hotel, friendly staff, great well appointed rooms, recently renovated, super shower and bathroom, and good cafe!
A gem of a hotel, would recommend it to cyclists, which were kept secure.
We would stay there again, and ask they cook us scrambled eggs !
- Nice hotel, friendly staff, comfotable & spotlessly clean. Would stay there again.
Good value for money.
The kindness of the staff was super.
- Everything was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom
Rooms at the NH Cartagena are modern and elegant. They have views of the city and port. They all have air conditioning and a pillow menu. Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are the both available.The hotel’s café serves a varied buffet breakfast. You can also book a meal in the restaurant.The hotel is set in a quiet pedestrian area next to Cartagena Town Hall. Concepción Castle is also nearby. The beaches of the Costa Calida are just 1.9 mi away.
- Great people clean good location and fabulous breakfast
- Fantastic location . Bright & hotel . Spacious
- The location was great. The Roman Theater is just about 200 meters away among other close by attractions. The room was ample and having a balcony was very nice. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay.
Availability of parking in the underground garage.
We loved the central location with access to Port,
shopping and restaurants right there.
- Outstanding hotel in every respect. If your primary criteria is a good nights sleep, you will not be disappointed as the soundproofing is exceptional, as are the beds and cleanliness.
Hotel Los Habaneros
Los Habaneros offers bike rental and there are tablet computers in the hall area available for guests. The 24-hour reception offers information about the city and the Costa Calida.All rooms at Los Habaneros are air-conditioned and spacious. They have a TV, work desk, safe and free WiFi. The modern private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Los Habaneros´ restaurant offers a daily menu, featuring local and international food. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal in the sun with views of the city walls and University of Cartagena.Cartagena´s Roman Theater, Auditorium El Batel and the marina are just a 10-minute walk from Los Habaneros. Cala Cortina Beach is 1.2 mi away, and the popular beaches of La Manga can be reached by car in 25 minutes.The hotel has good motorway access coming from A-30 and AP-7.
Location Location Location Park the car and walk to everything historical Cartagena as to offer as well as a good range of shops Bars & Restaurants. The Hotel provides a good range of Tapas in its bar as always as well as the coldest beer served in Spain Excellent sized rooms and sensibly priced Car Parking which is most unusual in Spain.
Have stayed here before and was as good second time around
Bed was comfortable we slept well.
bedding good, clean room , friendly staff, 5 to 10 minutes walk to centre (depending on your fitness) slept well.
Parking was very good value 7€ a night, I had forgotten my changeover plug and the staff lent me one for the stay
Fabulous locals bar as you come out the hotel go left and it’s the 1st bar you come to and the owner is the happiest landlord we have ever seen plus a coffee, fresh orange juice , croissant & bread with tomato 6€ for all.
- Location great, friendliness, helpfulness and efficiency of front desk staff was excellent. Room and public areas all very clean and well maintained
- Great location for city centre. Parking easy and close. Restaurant excellent and good value.
The food and the staff and location were
All very good. Rooms could be upgraded
- Location Location Location Park the car and walk to everything historical Cartagena as to offer as well as a good range of shops Bars & Restaurants. The Hotel provides a good range of Tapas in its bar as always as well as the coldest beer served in Spain Excellent sized rooms and sensibly priced Car Parking which is most unusual in Spain.
Sercotel Alfonso XIII
The elegant rooms at Sercotel Alfonso XIII feature a TV with international satellite channels, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities. Each one comes with a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are meeting rooms and an internet area with computers and tea and coffee. Mobile WiFi can be contracted to use around the city. Guests have access to a local gym.Bike rental is available on site. Sercotel Alfonso XIII is around 10 minutes’ walk from Cartagena’s bus and train stations.
- Good location. Great breakfast. Good sized and clean room
- Comfortable bed and modern room. They are making renovations in the hotel. Breakfast was good and eggs cooked to order if requested. Really lovely reception staff. A large garage next door which was very useful.
Good clean rooms, good tea / coffee making in room.
Average business hotel room.
- Great location close to the center and easy to find when entering the city. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable. Staff is helpful and speaks good english.
- Lovely hotel in a great location, nice big room, people friendly and helpful, no problems at all!
Sercotel Carlos III
Rooms at the Carlos III feature functional modern design with colorful touches. All rooms have a mini-bar and a private bathroom with toiletries.The hotel has a games room with games consoles, computers with internet connection and other games.Sercotel Carlos III is a 15-minute walk from Cartagena Harbor and the Roman Theater, while Cortina Beach is 1.9 mi away. Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental, and the AP7 Motorway is within a 10-minute drive. Bicycle storage is available.
- A good ordinary hotel. Nothing wrong. Amazing territory in front of the hotel. Parking available in the streets nearby. Friendly and helpful personnel. Rooms are clean and big. A lot of TV channels.
- On street parking was no problem (only have to pay between 9:00am and 2:00pm and 5:00pm to 8:30pm – about 6 euros all up). Only a 15 minute walk to the old town. Room had a fridge and tea/coffee provided.
- Spacious rooms, clean and bright. Helpful staff. Breakfast was fine.
- The room and bed were large, very clean. The breakfast was ok with fresh orange and pineapple juice
- Great breakfast, continental and English as well. Huge room and king size bed. Reasonable walking distance to downtown.
B&B Hotel Cartagena Cartagonova
Each air-conditioned room offers a safe, mini-bar, satellite TV and desk.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Hotel Cartagonova is within a 15-minute walk of all the sights of this ancient city, including the harbor and Archaeological Museum.Murcia is 28 mi from the hotel, while Torrevieja is 31 mi from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 16 mi away.
- Lovely clean modern hotel in great position near to centre and harbour. Room was large, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was great value for money – and unlimited free coffee all day an added bonus! Parking is in underground car park just around the corner. Will definitely stay there again.
- Convenient to shops and restaurants also museums and docks. Loved 24/7 coffee and tea in lobby, breakfast was excellent
- The room was very modern and spacious with the added bonus of tea and coffee making facilities. Would definitely recommend.
- Great location and value for your money. Very clean and modern.
- Wandering around the port area, nice tapas nearby.
Hotel Restaurante Campomar
Featuring tile floors and wood ceiling beams, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Guests can enjoy a drink or a meal in the hotel’s bar and restaurant. Special diet menus can be requested.Luggage storage is available and there is a laundry and ironing service. The Campomar has a tour desk and is a 10 minute drive from the beaches of the Mar Menor.
- Dog friendly, great food available and close to the properties we were viewing.
- In an industrial area but just off the main road. 10 minute drive from La Manga strip -beautiful beaches to watch the sunrise.
- Easy access to/from autovia, nearby petrol station with unbeatable fuel prices, 24/7 access to hotel restaurant, quiet place, room tidy up every day, the same towels exchange. Helpful staff if trying to speak Spanish 🙂
- Staff were excellent, nothing too much trouble and producing dinner at 9.30pm was treated as an everyday occurrence.
- Está muy bien comunicado y cerca de la playa el personal muy amable las habitaciones un poco pequeñas aunque para una familia está genial seguro repetimos
Top Hotels In Lo Baturno Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lo Baturno Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lo Baturno Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lo Baturno Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!