10 Best Hotels To Stay In Llovera Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Llovera Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Llovera Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llovera Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llovera Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Llovera Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Llovera Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Llovera Asturias:
Langrehotel & SPA
All air-conditioned rooms are decorated in a modern style with flat-screen TVs, mini-bar and safes.Guests can enjoy regional Asturian cuisine in the Langrehotel’s restaurant. There is also a cafeteria and a lounge with a fireplace.The hotel is 15 minutes from Redes Nature Reserve and only 20 minutes from Gijón on the coast. The surrounding mountains are within easy reach too.
- comfy beds, rooms nice and clean, modern bathroom, good aircon, welcome gift was a reasonable price although the champagne wasn’t good
- The receptionist who was on duty when we arrived was very friendly and professional. The hotel was very well presented. We had a drink before dining in the restaurant in the cafe/bar and the girl serving was very welcoming and served us lovely gin and tonics. We had booked the 25euro menu when booking our accommodation and this meal was superb. The restaurant staff were very good at explaining the menu choices to us as our Spanish is not good. Room was very clean and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was another excellent meal. Check out was efficient and friendly. Our stay here was faultless. Special credit for this goes to all the exceptional staff who made us feel very welcome.
- Great , friendly staff who went out of their way to make us welcome. Would definitely stay again. Rooms on 5th floor were modern, clean and comfortable with impressive views of mountains in the distance. Good breakfast.
- Good hotel in middle of Langreo, friendly staff, good beds, easy to reach location. The room service is very quick and the restaurant is also very good and not that expensive. Overall very good hotel especially for business travelers.
- Nice clean hotel in small town near Oviedo. Great breakfast. On site bar and shops in direct surroundings. English speaking staff members!
Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L’Agua
The apartment, suites and rooms at Hotel Rural Restaurante Peña L´Agua combine stylish décor with rustic features such as beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. All accommodations has free Wi-Fi, a seating area with a flat-screen TV, and either a balcony or terrace.The apartment is housed in the property’s panera, a traditional Asturian outbuilding. It features a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven and a hob, and there is also a barbecue.The restaurant serves traditional Asturian cuisine and a range of local wines.The surrounding hills are ideal for hiking and cycling. The nearest ski slopes are around an hour’s drive away.Oviedo is a 25-minute drive from the Peña L’Agua. Gijón and the coast are approximately 25 mi away.
- We loved everything. Great location just outside Langreo in the mountains. An old rural accommodation that is fully brought up to modern standards. Large room with everything that you need. Good Spanish and Asturian food. Very friendly staff!
- Todo. La ubicación, el entorno con sus bonitas vistas, la decoración de la habitación, la limpieza, desayuno buffet excelente y muy variado (reposteria casera e incluso de tipo industrial, mermeladas caseras, zumo natural y envasado, variedad de salados, café, infusiones varias…), además de que cada dia varía un poco. Del restaurante destaco el arroz meloso con langostinos y alioli que estaba delicioso!! Aunque todo está buenisimo en general, es carejo, pero la calidad lo compensa. También se come/cena muy bien en el bar. La atención de los propietarios muy buena también. Comentar que el ecomuseo minero se encuentra al lado casi y merece la pena hacer la visita guiada si te alojas en este hotel.
- No es fácil llegar, pero la atención muy buena, ambiente entre tradicional y moderno muy bien conseguido, desayuno excelente y mucha limpieza.
- El desayuno excelente,se come genial,el hotel es precioso,sólo una pega,al ser todo el suelo de madera se oye bastante a los huéspedes de arriba
La exquisitez en la decoración y en el trato.
El restaurante fuera de serie y el enclave un paraíso.
Hotel San Pedro
Rooms at San Pedro are decorated in neutral tones, with tiled floors and dark wood furnishings. The marble bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Breakfast and lunch are available in the San Pedro restaurant. There is also a bar.You can hire a car at the tour desk. The Picos de Europa National Park is 31 mi away and the beaches of Gijón are 16 mi from the hotel. You can drive to Oviedo and Avila in around 30 minutes.
- Buen hotel calidad precio. Sin lujos pero todo correcto.
Me sorprendió gratamente la habitación que me proporcionaron.
Amplia, luminosa, muy cómoda.
Y sin salir del propio hotel, su cafetería acogedora.
Habitación cómoda, limpia y muy amplia.
Además, nos atendieron en mitad de la noche tras habernos olvidado la clave de la puerta dentro de la habitación.
- Superó con creces mis expectativas en cuanto al tamaño de la habitación. La atención fué muy agradable en todo momento y la limpieza de las habitaciones excelente. Volveré sin duda.
- El personal es muy servicial. Tuvimos un problema con la reserva y nos lo arreglaron de forma eficaz y ¡con una sonrisa!
Hotel Villa De Nava
The Hotel Villa de Nava’s restaurant serves traditional Asturian food and specializes in seafood. There are many restaurants and cider houses within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.The Villa de Nava offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas. Staff at the reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.Nava’s Cider Museum is a 5-minute walk from the Villa de Nava Hotel. It is just 20 minutes’ drive to Peña Mayor Mountain, and you can reach the Cantabrian Coast in around 30 minutes, by car.
Good sized room.
Clean room and excellent value for money.
Quiet doubleglazed new hotel. extremely efficiently run.
Good sidraria below.
- La habitacion muy bien y las recepcionista muy majas
- El menú del día genial y el trato en el restaurante también. Aparcamiento en la misma puerta. El armario con perchas de verdad.
- Todo en general, trato recibido y disponibilidad, MUY BIEN ? ? ? ENHORABUENA
- Good sized room.
The Idh Angel is close to Oviedo-La Corredoria Station and the A-66 Motorway. Private parking is offered on site for an extra cost. It is a short drive to the biggest shopping center in Asturias, the Parque Principado, and the Asturias Central Hospital is nearby.Rooms are spacious, heated and well equipped. They include a safe, a work desk and a free ice box. They offer an private bathroom with a hairdryer. Rooms with hydromassage shower are available on request.Idh Angel has a bar and a games room. Useful services include express check-in/check-out, 24-hour reception and an on site shop.
Fortunately, the price was Ok
The hotel was clean and the air conditioning helped for the comfort.
- I have to start by updating some of the previous comments. The hotel is now totally non smoking and I have to say that ALL the staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The bar attached had a very local feel and the staff were very good. The rooms were good and well equiped. Someone mentioned they didn’t feel good about leaving their car parked on the street but I thought the neighbourhood had a very good family/community feel and was very safe. There were some excellent places to eat and have a drink even though you are out of the city. It is 3.5 km from the centre which is a long walk but the buses are very regular and very cheap. The area was quiet at night.
Está muy bien. Buenas instalaciones. Habitación muy agradable y camas muy comodas
- Me encantó el tener una terraza, no abundan en los hoteles económicos de Oviedo
- Fortunately, the price was Ok
San Miguel de la Barreda
Gijón is 11 miles from the hotel, while Oviedo is 5 miles away. Asturias Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The staff were very helpful, and brilliant with allowing pets.
- Lovely friendly family who run the hotel. They were very welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed. Rooms and facilities were very good and spotlessly clean. Ample parking available and easy access by road for those who are driving. Would stay here again.
- El trato de Mari Ángeles excepcional!!!! Una persona encantadora.
- La habitación impecable y la dueña es un amor, muy atenta con nosotros. Repetiremos
- Habitación limpia y confortable. El trato, servicio y disposición recibido por parte de la dueña extraordinarios.
Hotel Restaurante Canzana
Every room is fitted with a private bathroom, while some boast a mountain view.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the hotel.Hotel Restaurante Canzana offers a children’s playground. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pola de Laviana, like cycling.Gijón is 21.7 miles from Hotel Restaurante Canzana, while Oviedo is 16.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- we had to wait 20 minutes to get in and on the on arrival the restaurant was closed so that was a bad start but in the end the staff was excellent and they really were helpful and served as loads of drnks and we even had hot chocolate which was fantastic
- Excellent rooms with a view. Delicious breakfast with decent coffee (you need to ask the staff) and different FRESH cake and fruit every day!
Superb views of the mountains, hills and down the valley from the terrace.
Despite language difficulties Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast ran till 11am which allowed a more relaxed early morning.
- Very good and professional service, helpful staff. Fantastic food. Room very spacious.
- The staff went out of their way to be helpful and even arranged that we could park our motorcycles in a marquee in the grounds. Rooms were comfortable with excellent views. The restaurant was excellent, with uncomplicated food that was fresh and well prepared, and the service was very good too.
The Campus offers apartments and studios with kitchenettes. Apartments also feature a lounge area and a separate bedroom.Whether you are exploring the region as a tourist, visiting the area on business or attending a conference, the comfortable, peaceful rooms provide a relaxing haven. Guests are also welcome to enjoy an on-site cafeteria.Located just a 5-minute walk from the historic city center, very close to the cathedral and Calle Gascona, also known as “the cider boulevard”, the convenient location and good modern facilities make the Aparthotel Campus a great choice, and specially recommended for long term stays.The Hospital Central de Asturias is located a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Good facilities and studio apartment well equipped.
- Excellent location and good facilities for the price.
- great location 10 mints walk frim ild city ( Beautifyl). parking in the building comfortable and very spacious aptmnet fits 4 even 5.. all well equipped even soap for washing and for dishes. easy access from highway. lovely welcome very elegant mostly efficient.Loved the city Oviedo!
- Had all the basics and is in a good location to access the old town. Parking was easy and safe.
- Large clean well equipped bedroom and use of a small but well appointed kitchen. We were able to walk to all the things we wanted to visit.
B&B Hotel Oviedo
Each spacious, stylish room at B&B Hotel Oviedo features central heating. There is a bathroom with a hairdryer.The property also has a 24-hour reception and an large garden area. B&B Hotel Oviedo is just a 5-minute drive from Asturias’ largest shopping center, Parque Principado. El Asturcón Horse Riding Center and La Barganiza Golf Club are also only 5 minutes’ drive away. Avilés and Gijón can be reached within 20 minutes.Coaches which run to Oviedo Central Station can be caught in Fresneda, 2,300 feet from the hotel.
- Esta un poco lejos pero los apartamentos están cómodos y es muy silencioso, ideal para descansar.
- Se duerme muy bien, la cama es muy agradable y no se escuchan ruidos durante la noche. La habitación es amplia y puedes aparcar frente a ella.
- Las camas son cm odas la limpieza y la tele que es grande el WiFi es bueno
- La persona que nos atendió, Jazmín, fue muy atenta y amable.
- A 10 minutos de Oviedo apartado y con tranquilidad y con un amplio parking
Hotel Lugones Nor
Each of the rooms in Lugones Nor Hotel have private bathrooms and tiled floors. They also have telephone and heating.The hotel has 24-hour reception and there is free Wi-Fi in public areas. There is also a garden, lounge and free onsite parking.Oviedo is just 3.1 mi away, while Gijón and the north coast of Spain are 12 mi away. Avilés is also about 12 mi away.
- Good wifi, very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast limited but very good. Comfy bed and excellent bathroom.
- Everything was fine in this hotel outside oviedo. No hotel parking and the streets were busy but we found a spot to park, luckily. Good breakfast.
- Hotel con muy buen precio. A pocos minutos de Oviedo. La habitación estaba muy limpia y la cama era super cómoda.
- Personal muy amable, nos dejaron guardan bicis dentro de las habitaciones.
Camera e bagno molto ampi, zona silenziosa, pulizia.
Ottima accoglienza e rapporto qualità-prezzo, abbiamo pagato una doppia come una singola!
Parcheggio gratis nei paraggi.
Le camere non hanno il phon, ma viene offerto se chiesto alla reception.
Servizio di lavanderia a pagamento. Due magliette ce le hanno lavate gratis.
Il paese non ha la movida delle grandi città, ma è un’ottima base per esplorare le vicinissime Oviedo, Gijon e i dintorni senza lo stress delle zone altamente urbanizzate.
Top Hotels In Llovera Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Llovera Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Llovera Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Llovera Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!