10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lloret De Vista Alegre Majorca:
The heated rooms at Son Baulo are equipped with a seating area, wardrobe and electric blankets. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a fireplace.Son Baulo features a restaurant, bar and offers packed lunches and special menus upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge with TV and a spacious and bright library.The hotel offers massages and access to the sauna for a surcharge. Activities in the area include horse riding, cycling and hiking.Mallorca Planetarium is 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Son Formes Archaeological Museum is 5 mi away. Palma de Mallorca and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast is delicious and especially nice when it’s served outside in the sun (which the weather often permits) – our favorite part of the stay. The host makes the best coffee in Mallorca. Rooms were clean. Great location to access all the various parts of the island, and you will always have plenty of parking available on the property (At many other city hotels it can be exhausting to find parking – so this is a big plus).
- Familiäre Atmosphäre, reichhaltiges Frühstück, Gänse-Eier, kultureller Touch, liebenswerte Inhaber
- Maalaismaisen Rauhallinen ja hyvä paikka sielu lepäsi
Will ist die Seele der Finca sein Frühstück legendär er kümmert sich liebevoll um seine Gäste
für mich ein Top Frühstück ! Das Turmzimmer ganz wundervoll und der Ausblick ein Traum DANKE Will.
Eigentlich ein Traumhotel . Der Pool sehr schön gross und sauber .Verschiedene Events finden dort statt wenn man Lust darauf hat .Parkplatz ist super direkt vor dem Haus .Hatte mit Will ein sehr gutes Gespräch nach ein paar einfachen Änderungen könnte es eines meiner Lieblings-Hotels werden . We look forward .
- Die Unterkunft ist besonders , weil nichts entspricht dem Standard. Es hat Charme, einiges funktioniert gut andres bröckelt.
Agroturismo sa Rota d’ en Palerm
The buildings of Sa Rota originally date from the 18th century, and have been carefully restored using traditional local materials. Modern facilities include an outdoor swimming pool – ideal for cooling off from the warm Mediterranean sunshine.Take in the views of the surrounding countryside from your own spacious apartment. Each one comes with antique-style furnishings and charming, original features.
- Die Lage in mitten der Insel ist großartig. Zu quasi allen interessanten und schönen Stellen der Insel braucht man ca. 45 Minuten mit dem Auto. Das Appartement war großzügig und von der völlig separaten Terrasse gibt es einen wunderbaren Blick. Klimaanlage haben wir im Oktober nicht gebraucht. Gut ist aber, das im Schlafzimmer auch ein Ventilator ist. Der Pool ist sehr schön in die romantische Anlage eingebettet.
- Köstliches Frühstücksbuffet und komfortable Betten. Veranda mit traumhafter Aussicht.
- Sehr entspannt, fern von allem Trubel, genau das was wir wollten. Ganz tolles Frühstück auf der Terrasse und da wir Langschläfer sind, haben wir auch spät noch alles bekommen.
- Zeer mooie locatie, rustig gelegen. Mooie stijlvol ingericht ruime kamers met een mooi privé terrasje, zeer proper. Prachtig zicht op de vallei en de bergen. Aangenaam onthaal, vriendelijke eigenaars.
- Leckere selbstgemachte Marmeladen. Traumhafte Lage mit Blick über ein flaches Tal. Sineu mit bekanntem Markt ist fußläufig erreichbar. Freundliches zuvorkommendes Personal.
Can Joan Capo
Rooms have been designed with handmade furniture, and each is unique. Some rooms come with a spa bath and some with a hydromassage shower. Guests are offered 2 free bottles of water in their room. They have free wired internet access.Can Joan Capo’s restaurant serves innovative Mediterranean cuisine, prepared with seasonal local produce.The hotel offers tourist information and organizes hiking excursions. The hotel can arrange massage and other treatments, and also offer advice on golf and horse riding. Bike rental services are available.The town of Sineu is made up of medieval streets and has a popular weekly market. From this central location you can easily reach the rest of the island. The airport is about 19 mi away.
Really friendly owner and staff.
Excellent room with a private balcony
Food both breakfast and dinner was very good indeed
Position close to town centre and other restaurants
- the suite was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. didn’t want to leave! excellent value.
- Staff was really good. The room dimensions are good. And they bring to your room water every day, although it’s just one bottle of regular water and another one with sparkling water and being 2 in a room, maybe it’s a bit limited. And I really liked the option of choosing your breakfast the night before so you have it ready when you go for it instead of having to wait a few minutes.
The bespoke breakfast was amazing
The hotel was secluded and its interior decorations were beautiful.
The pool are was very tranquil.
- amazing breakfast and very lovely quiet hotel, perfect for couple weekend. special thanks to ladies in the lobby for booking our horse riding trip-was amazing!
- Really friendly owner and staff.
All suites have Mallorcan-style furniture, thick stone walls and high ceilings with exposed beams. They also feature a private balcony and a living room. The large windows offer views of both sunrise and sunset. There is a TV and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The beaches of Alcudia Bay are 8.7 mi from the property, while Palma de Mallorca is 28 mi away. Hiking, cycling and horse riding are popular in the surrounding countryside.
- A beautiful countryside property that is both rustic and luxurious. This accommodation exceeded our expectations.
- Original beautiful stone manor. Huge WARM rooms. Outstanding contemporary art. countryside. “English” garden with stone paths and private spaces.
- Lovely old buildings surrounded by attractive, natural gardens.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great and relaxing location – you could hear the bells of the cows ringing, very nice, big and clean rooms
- The facility is absolutely beautiful, well “settled” into its traditional landscape, with very tastefully redone traditional interior. Coffee in particular, and breakfast in general, is excellent. The prperty is a few hundred meters off a secondarry road so there is nothibg to hear but sheep bells. There are small but interesting restaurants a couple Kilometers north in Maria or south in Sinue
Santuari de Cura
The rooms have free WiFi and include a flat-screen satellite TV and a wardrobe. Suites feature a private balcony with views of the sea. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a restaurant and bar with a terrace and views over the Bay of Palma. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available. Free parking is possible on site.The property is located 7.5 mi off the Ma-19 Motorway. The island’s capital, Palma de Mallorca, can be reached in 45 minutes by car. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 19 mi away.
- A peaceful and characterful hotel with an amazing 360° view of the island. Very good restaurant. If it had a pool it would be perfect.
- The peace and quiet are amazing as are the stars. Restaurant food is very good.
- Great view and restaurant. Very nice staff. Calm and affordable compared to palma in high season.
- The most outstanding views. Pity the property does not have a pool to cool down. Otherwise we would book our entire stay there next time.
- hard to find anything, since I had such a bad feeling here. maybe someone else will like it better.
Hotel Can Font
The hotel’s restaurant is surrounded by large wooden wine barrels. It serves traditional Majorcan cuisine and offers an extensive wine list. There is also a large terrace for outdoor dining.Guests can visit the nearby Santa María Church, with an impressive bell tower and balconies. The beaches to the north of the island are 9.9 mi away.
The location was really nice, the hotel is in a scenic square in the middle of the village.
The room was cool and quiet and the bathroom was clean.
The breakfast included a coffee or tee, an orange juice, a croissant, 2 slices of white bread, cheese, jamón, some butter and jam. It was enough for someone to feel full, but I think you can eat something more delicious and healthier for the same money in one of the square’s cafes or in a bakery..
- It was a very comfortable, well-maintained little hotel in the absolute centre of Sineu. The room was clean and comfy and so were the beds. The staff we met were super friendly, especially the cleaning lady, who helped us big time in the morning when we had to leave Sineu. There were plenty of restaurants around and the cathedral is a minute walk away.
- It’s a very local place to stay I will come again the only thing is that you have to rent a car.
- The Hotel was lovely, because of the location it puts you in the middle of the locals lives and that’s what we were looking for.The Hotel has a lovely shabby chic look and feel about it.You walk out the front straight into the local Square with everything that’s goes with that.
Being in the centre of Mallorca was good as it allowed us to visit many parts of the island, but the centre of town was noisy and the emptying of dustbins and deliveries at 2 am was bit too much authenticity.
There is a bar across the road, which is frequented by locals, called Sabrina. A popular place to have breakfast (Desayuno). Croissants and other pastries are available from the Patisserie next door. Eat there and enjoy great coffee and Zumo de Naraja (Orange Juice).
There is a great market on Wednesday, but set-up starts early and parking is at a premium. Prices on goods bought here are also at a premium and aimed at the tourists who flood in by coach and car from almost all over the island. There is no parking allowed in the centre of town on Wednesday, from Tuesday 12am to late Wednesday.
- The location was really nice, the hotel is in a scenic square in the middle of the village.
All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They come with a fridge, safe and flat-screen TV. There is also a desk, and private bathrooms include a hairdryer. Some rooms have a hydromassage shower.Free parking is available nearby. Son Cleda has a tour desk.
This is our second time staying at Son Cleda. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean.
The breakfast is continental and plentiful.
Close to bars and restaurants in the lovely surrounding squares
- Lovely property in a quiet town, only a short drive to the major towns
- The hotel provides a great base from which to explore the area around Sineu by train and bike. Son Cleda has a garage where we could leave our bikes.
- Yet again we had a wonderful holiday in Sineu. What makes it extra special for us is the kindness and consideration of Catiana and Felip. We feel ever so welcome in their hotel – they make us feel at home.
- Great charming “boutique”hotel in Sineu! Loved the town and great location for exploring the area! Lovely comfy room!
- This is our second time staying at Son Cleda. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean.
Can Moio Hotel de Interior
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a small gourmet food shop at the property where you can buy characteristic Mallorcan products.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for cycling. The hotel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 mi from Can Moio Hotel de Interior, while El Arenal is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- We had a fantastic stay. Cata made us so welcome and helped with finding our way around island. The villa is absolutely stunning and has been done to the high standard. The breakfast has been fabulous and my husband really appreciated all home made Mallorcan specialities.
- Cata is absolutely the perfect host. Very welcoming, hospitable and helpful. The hotel is tastefully renovated with respect for the original building, which resulted in beautiful and comfortable rooms. A home away from home.
- The outstanding stay of our short tour of the island. This former family home has been lovingly transformed into a beautiful boutique hotel where nothing is too much bother for Kata, our host. Five luxury double bedrooms (including one suitable for disabled guests), a splendid garden, with pool. Several terraces and balconies. Just heaven!
- Cata was lovely, the whole property has been beautifully done and lovingly modernised from a family home. Very nice touch with the honesty bar.
Everything is outstanding. We really felt part of the island life in this amazing house.
The rooms are amazing, we had the one with the bath and shower. Best room ever !
Hotel de la Vila
Featuring tiled floors and wooden beams, rooms at Hotel de la Vila rooms have air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Baggage storage is offered and the Vila Hotel has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby. It is a 40 minute drive to Palma Airport. Can Picafort Beach, on Alcudia Bay, is just a 25 minute drive away.
- Another amazing stay at Hotel de la Vila! My second time visiting – why stay anywhere else when this hotel is so lovely. Incredible hosting from Catalina. Beautiful traditional rooms, delicious breakfast, always somewhere to park. I love it here so much. Highly recommended if you want to escape the hustle and bustle of tourists in Majorca, plus everywhere on the island is easily accessible from Llubi. Thanks again, Catalina! We will be back soon.
- LLubi is a lovely little town in the centre of the island with an easy access to where we wanted to be. The hotel is comfortable and tastefully decorated. Breakfast was absolutely delicious with some fresh ham, Spanish cheese and most of all home-made orange jam, tasting incredible when sitting in the sunny garden under a lemon tree. The host – Catalina is welcoming and kind. The place is run with love and is the best choice for a relaxing holiday. Parking is easy in one of the quiet roads behind the hotel. One of the best accommodation choices I’ve made and I definitely want to come back! Thank you Catalina.
Hotel de la Vila – we didn’t want to leave! If you’re looking for a seriously relaxing and affordable break somewhere far away from tourists, I can’t recommend this lovely little hotel enough. Hire a car and you’re a short driving distance from everywhere on the island. Parking near the hotel was easy. It really is perfect!
Catalina was a great host. The hotel is charming, authentic and peaceful. We will miss breakfast in the sunny courtyard every morning…so much so that we have already booked to come back in May. x
- We loved the small and charming hotel. The rooms were so well decorated and lovely, nice breakfast and a fantastic authentic atmosphere.
- The room was nice and big. The aircon did the job and it was not too warm. The breakfast was very good, and we could eat outside.
Hotel Boutique Algaida By Eurotels
Algaida Petit Hotel’s rooms feature an elegant décor with rustic furnishings and decorative details. All offer garden views and include air conditioning, heating and a ceiling fan. Some rooms have a spacious seating area with a fireplace.Guests can enjoy characteristic regional food at Petit Hotel restaurant, which features exposed stone walls and ambient lighting. There is also a terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding area. A free buffet breakfast is included.Staff are happy to give information about hiking and cycling trails in the surrounding area. Park Puntiró Golf Club is about 20 minutes’ drive away.The hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free coffee is available all day.
- It was very nice to stay here, room and whole city is very romantic, so I would recommend this accommodatio for the couple. There is a big choice of breakfast, ale the pool is good too.
- Really beautiful, calm and relaxing environment away from Palma.
- A comfortable and picturesque oasis tucked into the heart of Algaida. We booked this hotel for a night after a late flight; we did well in doing so.
- As advertised – a boutique hotel. Beautifully appointed rooms; comfortable beds; good breakfast. Very restful.
- Location, easy to get to from airport, the town only 5 minutes walk from hotel. Good restaurants near by. Pleasant staff. Good acess to main roads.
Top Hotels In Lloret De Vista Alegre Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lloret de Vista Alegre Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!