10 Best Hotels To Stay In Lloret de Mar Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloret de Mar Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lloret de Mar Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lloret de Mar Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Lloret De Mar Catalonia:
Rosamar & Spa
The hotel is ideal for couples or families wishing to enjoy a relaxing seaside vacation in this beautiful beach resort. The impressive facilities include a spa and wellness center where you can relax body and mind. There is also a reading room, a TV lounge, a fitness center and an attractive garden terrace with sun loungers and parasols facing the sea. The hotel also has 4 outdoor swimming pools and one adults-only indoor pool, as well as meeting facilities.This 4-star hotel offers excellent facilities, a great location and comfortable, air conditioned accommodations at good rates.
- Wonderful sea view, careful personal, superior location! My children and wife were very delighted 🙂
- Good food variation in the restaurant. some seafood, few different meats and also fish to choose from for the dinner . Breakfast the same with good variation. Boiled, fried eggs, fresh omelettes, pancakes, fruits . They also have beans , bacon , rolls , breads plus croissants and other sweats .
- At the right end of Lloret beach away from the noise and nonsense. A 1929 Rolls Royce in the lobby whats not to like.
- Very clean rooms, hotel staff was very kind, good food and diversified. We booked a normal room and they offered a room with view at the sea. Very beautiful and clean swimming pools. I recommend the hotel.
- Make sure to get a room looking over pool or beach, try to get a room 4th floor or above. The lift is small, so be patient. The breakfast is amazing!!!! We had a good time.
Aparthotel Costa Encantada
Rooms and apartments have a balcony and satellite TV. They include a private bathroom.The apartments at Costa Encantada feature a lounge area with flat-screen TV and sofa bed. The kitchenette includes a fridge.Aparthotel Costa Encantada showcases a heated indoor pool. Guests can also enjoy the sauna and gym.The buffet restaurant serves international dishes and light refreshments are available from the snack bar. There is also a pizzeria and nightclub-bar.Tossa de Mar is just a 15-minute drive from the complex. Girona is 35 minutes away.
Everything was good
Food was amazing
Staff been friendly
Location very handy
Everything was brilliant
The food was excellent.
The location is great.
The pool was great.
There is parking.
- Hotel is spotless in every area , large rooms with fantastic air con and a high standard of cleanliness with maid servicing rooms every day . The hotel is excellent , caters for all ages and food options were of a high standard for your typical AI buffet style eating . AI drinks are also typical in plastic cups however there are no limits per person and drinks were always cold and well prepared . Plenty of sun loungers available even up to 11am ..we never did the early morning towel run and still got great locations around the pool . We didn’t always do breakfast either however self serve coffee and juice was sufficient until snack room or lunch buffet opened . I enjoyed a different salad option everyday for 10 days and for meat and fish lovers there was always great choice , clean and tidy presentation constantly refreshed by Chefs , best AI I have seen and we,ve done H10 , holiday village , Barcelo and other Med group hotels.
- Food was great facilities were excellent, Gail on front desk was a star.
- Great pool area, very relaxed vibe, fantastic for families with young kids. Close to some amazing beaches, great value for money.
- Everything was good
Rosamar Es Blau
At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom fitted with a hairdryer, and a balcony. The rooms at ROSAMAR ES BLAU have air conditioning and a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a spa area for adults, with fitness room, a Turkish bath and an indoor swimming pool.Speaking German, English and French, staff are willing to help at the 24-hour front desk.Water World is 2.4 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- The breakfast was great! The staff was professional and courteous. We enjoyed our stay. The beach was very close and an easy walk. My family also enjoyed the pool.
- Great modern clean good looking hotel with a lot of comfort and good facilities, very comfortable beds. We received room with the great view sea view- thank you Marlene. 😀Each room has really nice modern terraces. Location of the hotel is great just few steps from the beach, close to the center and main promenade but still in the quite area. Great value for the money. Nice SPA good facilities to relax. Breakfast buffet was really good lots of choice. The lunch buffet has as much choice as dinner buffet. Good hours for meals. Great place to stay with family and friends or as couple . Certainly I will come back with my parents.
- Hotel was very good, great food and good service. All was fantastic!
- The hotel is very stylish, new and clean. On good location, close to the beach. The meals were tasty, good choise.
This is an almost new hotel, very well equipped and a great atmosphere just yards from the main beach at Lloret DM. In spite of that it was quiet and comfortable. The staff were amazing in their friendliness and helpfulness and we really enjoyed our stay.
The cooked breakfast was great and the prices of drinks and food very reasonable. I can’t praise the staff enough.
Rosamar Garden Resort
The Rosamar Garden Hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking. There is also a poolside bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Among the hotel’s sports facilities there is a basketball court and ping-pong table. There are also water slides in the hotel’s Aquagarden Club.You can drive to the charming town of Tossa de Mar in 12 minutes from the Rosamar. Barcelona is around a one hour drive from the hotel.
- Amazing to see how hard the entire staff works to make guests feel at home. There is something for everyone and it’s a kids heaven! We will be back for sure and bring our friends and families!
- It is not in the center but everything close, the beach is also very close.Peefect for families with kids. Food was good, enough and varied.
- It was the perfect place for a family vacation. Very clean rooms, the personnel was very attentive and responded promptly to every request. The food was excellent as much for children as for adults. The pools were very clean and kids had a very good time without leaving the resort area. We certainly recommended for families with children.
- The pool area was amazing. Very good choice of food, friendly staff, good location.
- We liked the food, the pool area was nice, we recommed all inclusive for families.
Hotel Delamar – Adults Only (+18)
The stylish rooms are equipped with modern decor and include air conditioning, 42-inch flat-screen TV, a mini fridge, a kettle and coffee and tea facilities. The bathroom features a rainshower system, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror.Hotel Delamar’s Els Americanos Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and features show-cooking. It offers healthy and varied Mediterranean dishes.Other facilities include a library and a shared lounge. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk service. Free luggage and golf equipment storage is available. Bicycle storage is also available for free, upon request. The gym is open 24-hours.Hotel Delamar – Adults Only (+18) is 2.1 mi from Water World, while Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 56 mi away. Lloret de Mar Bus Station is 3 minutes’ walk away.
- Everything was top class. The hotel made sure that everything was spot on in every way every day.
Pros and cons:
+ 2 cool swimming pools
+ no children 😀
– weak conditioning 🙁
– some of personal (NOT everyone) was not very kind. But it’s just the exception I hope 🙂
- Bed is amazing, very comfortable. In restaurant various food. I like rooftop pool.
- Exceptional rooms, clean and tidy, quite with balcony. Facilities were great, safe in the room and fantastic bathroom and shower. Lovely terrace sunbathing area and pool. Breakfast was a nice surprise with lots of choice and served till 12noon. Hotel is local to the beach and central to most bars and restaurants. Adults only is an excellent idea. Loved my stay.
- Everything about the hotel is amazing. The cleanliness the efficiency of the staff the quality of the food and the prices of the drinks all amazing
Evenia Olympic Palace
All air-conditioned rooms at the Evenia Olympic Palace have 2 satellite TVs, a seating area and a private balcony. There is a fridge and a safe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.Set in gardens, the Olympic Resort includes a restaurant, pool bar, snack bar and a nightclub. A full entertainment program, play area and mini club are offered for children.The Resort has a Sport Club that includes a water circuit with indoor pool, a sauna, hammam and spa bath. Its fitness center offers a spinning room, body building and aerobics. Access to all these facilities is available at an extra cost.There is a 24-hour front desk and car hire is offered. On-site parking is available for an extra charge. Wi-Fi is available in public areas for a supplement.
- The staff, the pools, the restaurant, the rooms and the location are just fabulous. We went all inclusive and it was amazing, we couldn’t ask for more. Perfect variety of food suitable for all tastes. It is the perfect place for families, kids are entertained from morning til night. Highly recommend a stay here, we’ll definitely be returning.
- Very nice swimmig pool park, and both children and adults had a great time for 3 days!! Great meals both the 3 regular meals in the cantina, and the fastfood and drinks available at all times. Comfortable lounch area, and ok shows in the evenings. Very service minded straff!!
- The outdoor pools are awesome: you can use all pools in the resort, there are a couple of pools for kids and also a pirate theme park for smaller kids and larger water slides. There is also a swimming pool in the spa and fitness center that seems to also be used by the locals.
- The pool facilities were excellent and we often really enjoyed the evening entertainment. The indoor play room was an great addition for those times when our little girls needed some time out of the sun.
- Absolutely loved this place. Very spacious, clean and excellent location! We will be back!!!
Gran Hotel Monterrey & Spa
Gran Hotel Monterrey & Spa stylish rooms are air conditioned and come with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Some rooms have a balcony with sea or garden views.Gran Hotel Monterrey & Spa has a 2953 ft² spa center, which has a hot tub, Turkish baths and a range of treatments. Access to the spa comes at an additional cost.The hotel has 3 restaurants, including buffet and al fresco options. The gourmet Freu Restaurant offers creative Catalan dishes and opens in Easter season 2018.The Hall Bar offers lovely views of the hotel gardens and the poolside bar is open late and includes entertainment for adults and children. The Gran Casino Costa Brava is set on the hotel’s gardens.
- Great breakfast and very good and clean common areas. Pool area is very nice and spacious. Staff is helpful and friendly. Free Wifi
- This hotel is an oasis in Lorret de Mar as we had come from futher up the coast we found the surrounds very busy and built up so were delighted to arrive at the hotel and really relax. Gorgeous pool area, great food, friendly staff and importantly for my husband a TV with the World Cup Matches!
- The building, facilities and staff are still excellent, having stayed there back in 2003. It has been upgraded and the pool and pool facilities are much better. Meals are very good. We didn’t recognise the access to the hotel when we arrived as a casino has been built in front of it although not visible from the hotel due to the landscaping. The local council are trying to attract tourists as there was a folk festival on in the town one night we were there
I like this hotel very much. It is big and spaceous. Very nice restaurant. Excelent breakfast. Outside pool and garden was perfect. Staff is verry friendly and helpfull.
There is big parking garage for guests. Hotel is in a peacefull part of town. You just need 10min walk to the center and beach.
- The breakfast was very good. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. The hotel was very clean and tidy. The pool area is great (and at the moment is being upgraded).
ALEGRIA Plaza Paris
Spacious rooms are elegantly furnished and come with a terrace. They include satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.ALEGRIA Plaza Paris features a buffet restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine. The café hosts live music.The hotel’s spa area is available for a supplement, and includes hydrotherapy pools. Massage and beauty treatments are also available.ALEGRIA Plaza Paris is well connected, with a bus station outside and the AP7 Motorway just 7.5 mi away. The airport is 19 mi from the hotel.
Great and friendly staff.
Great pool area.
- The food was lovely and the pool area was big enough that we always got a bed, the hotel is lovely
- very good. I would definitely stay at the same hotel when I come back again. Facilities are very good especially the swimming pool which during our visit does not get filled up throughout the days. Very comfortable pillows as well, the staff are nice and always on prompt whenever we use the dining area. Watch out at reception as they sometimes have offers regarding the Spa deal definitely made my stay worth it with the hotel. Only 7 mins away from the beach and theres loads to do during your walk.
- Facilities were good. Good bike storage. Friendly staff. Breakfast was very good. More than one pool. Convenient location.
- Good location – 10-15 min walk to beach; nice, clean room; lovelly pool
- Great and friendly staff.
Hotel Helios Lloret
Helios Lloret has a buffet restaurant and a 24-hour front desk. Other common areas include a spacious TV lounge and reading room. Snooker and table tennis are available at an extra cost.There are many bars, restaurants and nightclubs within a 5-minute walk of the Helios. Lloret Bus Station is 350 feet away and offers regular services to other Costa Brava towns, as well as Girona Airport and Barcelona.
- Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Food reasonable for buffet style.
- I was in Hotel on my birthday, so staff congratulated me with cake and champagne. It was wonderful surprise, so I was really thankful and impressed!
- The pool was a nice size and we didnt have any trouble getting sunbeds. Also the lunch buffet in the restaurant was really good! A huge selection of fresh salads, hot food and desserts. It came with a free bottle of water and wine. Only 12.50 per person. Well worth it!
- It was close to the beach, bus station and stores.
- Location is good, right center of resrorans and shops, beach just a five minutes walk.
ALEGRIA Fenals Mar
The entrance hall features two elevators for wheelchair users and all rooms have a private bathroom, satellite TV and safety deposit box.The restaurant offers buffet cuisine and guests can order a pic-nic for the outings the following day.The Santa Clotilde garden is about 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Great location, very clean, nice staff, good breakfast
- I stayed in a very nice room, with a sea view. Everyday my room was cleaned, and comfortable. Also pretty big balcony. Although, the food wasn’t bery good, and they did bot have a big selection of food. The last three days before my flight i received email , that they had a problem with rooms and as a compensation they are moving me to another hotel. I was very dissapointed, this must be told at least a week before holiday but not the last minute.The reason was they were overbooked. This is not acceptable either, as I booked the holiday a half year ago. When I went they told me that I’m staying in. In general everything was good, but prepare for “surprises” as I would say it needs to take more responsibility with bookings, and “work” a bit more on management to sort the things properly. Also, was a bit noisy , too much kids running around, and people wasn’t very polite.
- Modern, clean and close to the beach. Good location close to Fenals beach. Good parking on the roadside next to the hotel. 15 mins walk into Lloret de Mar.
Staff was friendly and helpful, we even got cup of normal espresso from the bar free of charge with breakfast – that made my day! Great food selection both at breakfast and dinner. Lounge around the pool is really great looking, we liked lamp decorations so much 🙂
The hotel is just steps away from Fenals beach, which is better than Lloret beach.
- Property was great. Lovely area, quieter than Lorett de Mar. Which is approx 15 min walk away.
Top Hotels In Lloret De Mar Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lloret de Mar Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lloret de Mar Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!